Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 04:52:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Bryan Blaze

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Blaze  (Read 330 times)
Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« on: June 04, 2010, 05:47:26 am »

Base Pic

Wrestler's Statistics
    Strength: 4/10
    Speed: 10/10
    Technical: 7/10
    Submission: 6/10
    Charisma: 9/10
    Stamina: 9/10
    ****: 8/10
    Total: 54/70

Name: Bryan Blaze
    Height: 5 ' 11''
    Weight: 193 lbs.
    Hometown: Buffalo, New York
    Alignment: HEEL
    Entrance Theme: Attack - System of a Down
    Fighting Style: Speedy/high flyer

Attire
    In Ring: He wears short wrestling trunks that are black with a red trim and have "BB"(White lettering) printed on the back, and flame design all around the front and back. He also wears standard black wrestling boots, standard black knee/elbow pads. Additionally, he wears a black windbreaker jacket with a red "BB" on the back with a similar flame design as his wrestling trunks.

Backstage/Promo: This will vary, but usually Blaze will sport some sort of formal suit. Usually he will also bare a pair of sunglasses of some kind.

Weapon Of Choice
    Red-stained Crowbar or a Steel Chair

Entrance Description

The opening to “Attack” begins to play all throughout the arena, as all the lights dim and right/blue spotlights circle around the stage.  As the first verse is sung, Bryan Blaze enters from behind the curtain, and is instantly showered with nothing but the utmost hatred and excessively loud boos from the crowd in attendance. He wears a jacket on his upper body along with his regular ring attire, with the now defunct Triple Crown Championship around his waist.

Breathing each other's lives
    Holding this in mind
    That if we fall, we all fall
    And we fall alone

"Weighing in at one hundred, ninety-three pounds, from Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada....Bbbbbrrrrryyyyyaaaaannnnnn Blllllllaaaaaaazzeeee"!

Blaze struts down the ramp as fans continue to pelt him with hate and obscenities. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he drops to his knees as pyro erupts all around/inside the ring.

The cold insincerity of steel machines
    Have consumed our euphoria
    Transforming us into muted dreams
    Dreaming of the day that

We attack
    Attack, attack your fetal servitude
    We attack
    Attack, attack, attack with pesticide
    We attack
    All the years of propaganda
    We shall attack!

Blaze circles around the ring, until he gets to the far ring steps. He quickly steps up them and onto the ring apron. Blaze then climbs the second turnbuckle and outstretches his arms in a taunt on the crowd.

Was the philosophy of displaced mines
    The bombing of all homes and villages?
    Truth is the only sword bleeding minds
    Bleeding till the day that

We attack
    Attack, attack your fetal servitude
    We attack
    Attack, attack, attack with pesticide
    We attack
    All the years of propaganda
    We shall attack!

Attack all the homes and villages
    Attack all the schools and hospitals
    You attack all the rapes and pillages
    We shall attack!

We shall attack!

Blaze now climbs to the top turnbuckle and then front-flips into the ring, landing on one knee and pointing to the rafters, as the fans continue to boo, and "Attack" comes to an end.

Standard Strike Moves
      Spinning Wheel Kick
      Kick to Midsection
      Forearm smash
      Right handed punch
      Dropkick
      Clothesline
      European uppercut
      High roundhouse kick
      step-up enziguri
      enziguri
      various roundhouse kicks(to any loacation on opponent)
    Standard Moves
      Tilt a Whirl DDT
      Crucifix Headscissors
      springboard dropkick
      standing hurricanrana
      Swinging neckbreaker
      Frankensteiner
      running hurricanrana
      Brainbuster
      arm drag
      ddt
    High-Flying Moves
      Corkscrew moonsault
      Knee drop (think Evan Bourne's knee drop thing)
      High Cross Body
      missile dropkick
      450 splash
      Springboard Moonsault
      split-legged moonsault
      Frog Splash
      variety of diving Clotheslines
      spinning heel kick off the top turnbuckle
      flip hurricanrana (flips onto opponents shoulders, then hits a hurricanrana)
      Frog splash-like cross body
      Enziguri (dives off top rope and hits enziguri on standing opponent)
      Senton
      Shooting Star Press
    Submission Moves
      Single-Leg Boston Crab
      Chinlock
      Dragon Sleeper
      STS
      Front Chancery
    Extreme Moves
      Shooting Star to the outside
      super kick (opponent has chair in front of face)
      vertebreaker
      Powerbomb turned into a DDT(reversal)
      Running enziguri
      elbow drop from the top rope through a table
      Springboard Spear
      Spike DDT (props opponents legs on top rope)
      Flip Bomb off Ladder (basically a sunset flip to opponent when Blaze and opponent are on opposite sides of the ladder)
      Van terminator
    Favourite Moves
      Pele Kick(Can be hit from out of NOWHERE!)
      Super Kick
      Springboard dropkick
      Cross body from top rope
      Half-Nelson suplex
      "The Burn"(Stone Cold Stunner)
    [previous finisher]
    Cutter
    Third Degree-With his opponent standing and Blaze on the top rope, Blaze jumps off and hits a ddt while in mid-air, and his feet not touching the ground at all until the move is completed. Like the Heatwave, this move can be modified and executed in various situations other than just from the top rope.
    [/list]Finisher(s)
      Primary Finishers:
    Heatwave- Bryan, with his opponent standing, springboards off the second rope and rotates 180 degrees, hitting an enziguri to the side of his opponents head. This is a move that can be performed from other places as well, for example Bryan could leap onto the apron and hit it on the outside, or off of the announce table,etc.

Blaze of Glory- Blaze sets his opponent up in a corner of the ring. He then backs up into the opposite corner and runs forward at top speed, leaving his feet, perking his knees up, and crashing both knees into the opponents face. (Elijah Burke's 'Elijah Express', but hits the face)

Submission:
    Combustion: Blaze hits a stiff kick to the opponent's midsection, followed by a DDT. Blaze holds in the frontface lock and transitions into a Guillotine.

Titles Held
      Two-Time UWE Cruiserweight Champion
      Former Triple Crown Champion (last)

Sample Roleplay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “This. Marriage. Is. Over.”

Those four simple words, they changed everything. Jessica’s world, as she knew it: was over. Not since before the Edward Laurent saga had Bryan Blaze really, truly loved his wife. He tried very hard to make this better, to make them right. The last few months he had tried and tried to be a loving father and husband, the latter seemed to fail horribly. The last couple weeks, he had known...he knew things were on the edge, it was simply a matter of who was willing to end it, and how soon they would.

Although deep down they both knew it was imminent, the sudden, abrupt end to the marriage shocked both Jessica and even Bryan. Bryan had he himself ended things, but it shocked him that it had even gotten to that point. That, however didn’t change things. As Bryan uttered the fateful sentence to Jessica, he felt something inside: doubt. He wondered if it was the right move or not, and ultimately decided it was time to move on.

Once it had been over with, Jessica was in a heap in the middle of the kitchen, weeping. Bryan, on the other hand, left immediately. So many thoughts rushed through his mind at once; he needed some time to reflect. He left the house as fast as he could, got into his car and just...drove. He didn’t know where he was going, if or when he’d get there, or anything of the like. All he knew was that one of the biggest nights of his life awaited him on Monday, and he had just made a HUGE decision, ending his marriage.

As Bryan drove down a quiet highway around 12 Midnight, he had several things on his mind, the upcoming match with Angelus, his sudden estrangement of most of his friends, due in large part to actions by his wife...but for some reason his facial expression didn’t reflect the tough times he is currently going through.

He was smiling.
    ===================

Bryan comes to a stop at a local gas station. It was apparently open until very early in the morning, and it’s about one o’clock in the morning in Sydney at the present time. Bryan’s Pontiac Solstice had been low on gas, and he had been quite far from his home at this point, so he felt it was best he fill it up. He purchased about thirty dollars worth of fuel and then went in to pay.

Once inside, Bryan found himself in a sudden hunger. He looked around for something that would satisfy the hunger, but found nothing. He decided then, to just pay for the gas and get out of there. Bryan gets up to the counter and passes a debit card to the teenage clerk.[/i]

“Hey, how are you tonight?” The clerk asks; common courtesy.

“Eh. Long shift?”

“Heh. Yeah....hey, wait a minute, aren’t you Bryan Blaze?”

”That Figures.” Bryan thinks, as the clerk hands him the card back.

“Yeeeah ....”

“I’m a big fan.”

Did this guy not hear what I’ve been saying about the “fans”? Guess he thinks it’s an act or something, whatever. I can excuse a few numbskulls I suppose.

“Heh, thanks...not a lot of those left. Well, I better be heading off, have a good night...or morning, or whatever.”

Bryan turns and heads for the door. The clerk responds by saying “good luck in the title match.” To which Bryan raises his hand as he exits the store, not saying anything in response, but acknowledging one of his few remaining fans.

Bryan quickly steps inside his car, but doesn’t start it. Something catches his eye. That thing being a package of cigarettes on the dash. They weren’t his, he quit a couple years back, this pack was Jessica’s; she still had yet to kick the habit. Under the current stress, Bryan figured it wouldn’t hurt to light one up, maybe it’ll relax him; calm him down. He opened the pack and took one out, and he lit it. As he inhaled for the first time, he leaned back and blew out the smoke. It was satisfying, and for that very brief moment, he forgot his troubles. It was extremely temporary, but it was good nonetheless. Bryan got out of the car, and he walked around a little. This gas station had been located near a large body of water, a lake, or an outlet of the ocean. The moonlight shined and reflected of the water; it looked nice. Bryan just stood, almost mesmerized by the sight, as he finished off the cigarette.

He tossed the cigarette to the pavement, stomping on it and twisting his foot to confirm it was out. He climbed back into his car, pulled out of the gas station, and drove back from the way he came. Bryan, at this point was slightly more relaxed. He hadn’t thought much of his problems since leaving the house, but that cigarette seemed to do him some good, for whatever reason. His nerves had finally calmed and he was able to think about things more clearly.

The first thing he thought about now, was Evelyn. He had just began to clue in to the fact that if he defeats Angelus at Fight Night, which he believes is a sure thing, he would face her at Wrestlemania, in the biggest match of his life. In the span of a year, he would go from the opening act; defeating E.E. Faulk for his second Cruiserweight Championship...to facing Evelyn LaRivierre, his good friend: At Wrestlemania...in the Main Event, no less!

But that isn’t what he was thinking about, when  Evelyn entered his mind. His thoughts reverted to a portion of the argument he had with Jessica, a little over an hour ago. It occurred to him that Evelyn had not stopped calling. She hadn’t gotten caught up with something else as he had originally though, she did have a lot going on, after all. But that wasn’t the problem. It was Jessica. She had never approved of Bryan’s friendship with Evelyn. Jessica always had been the jealous type, and it really showed the last couple weeks or so. She had taken steps to ensure Bryan had as little interaction with Evelyn as possible. Screening his calls, and the like.

Bryan wondered if Evelyn would understand, or if she would be pissed. Evelyn had been calling all along, but Bryan hadn’t known that. He hoped she would understand. There was nothing he could do at the moment however; it was quite too late to call and patch things up at this exact moment. He would make a point to contact Evelyn as soon as he could to try and fix whatever problems may now exist, but for now he needed to focus on one thing. Not Jessica and their defunct marriage. Not Evelyn who may now be very angry with him. Not the fans, which most of despise him now. One thing. One concrete thought overpowered all of those at this moment in time. Monday night he would become, for the first time in his career, the World Heavyweight Champion. That’s how much he wanted that title. Everything else came second to that milestone that he had yet to capture in his career. Nothing else mattered to him until that goal was reached, until that accomplishment was solidified. Everything he had done, everything he had said, in the past few months, it all led to this. It all built towards his shot at greatness. It all led to his shot at Angelus in Philadelphia for the World Heavyweight Championship. As Bryan returned to home, to probably deal with Jessica one last time, he thought this drive on the cool night that it was, was as good a time as any to reflect on his shot to be the top guy in Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment.

“Everything I have said and done in the past month...it all comes to it’s conclusion Monday night. The story of my rise to superstardom will be passed down from generation to generation. I’ve been overlooked for a long time, but finally people have come to realize that I am the real deal. I am one of-No, THE best in UWE, and on Monday night, I will prove it when I defeat Angelus for the unprecedented fourth time, and capture the World Heavyweight Championship...effectively ending his almost five month long reign as champion.

This Monday, we will not see a record being broken. What we will see is one legacy ended, tarnished even. On the other hand, we will also see one legacy being born. We will see the ultimate underdog transform into the ultimate champion. I am not the underdog heading into this match, but at this point that word means nothing to me anyway.

This Monday night, we will witness something special. Everyone in attendance will have the privilege to say they were there the night Bryan Blaze proved everyone who ever doubted him, wrong. The night when Bryan Blaze looks to anyone whoever said he would never be anything more than a Cruiserweight Champion, he looks them dead in the eye, and says “**** you” and does what nobody thought was possible, dethrone Angelus.

During this past week I feel I have told the world exactly I feel about Angelus. I’ve made it no secret: I regret nothing that I have done to get where I am today. If it pissed Angelus off, so be it. I never got into this business to make friends, and I hope I proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt, at the Royal Rumble.

The fan-loved, self-doubted, pushover that was the old Bryan Blaze is gone. Although people may not like it, the new Bryan Blaze is here to stay...as your new World Heavyweight Champion.  I know exactly how the night will end, it will be...perfect. Once the lethal kick connects with the side of Angelus’ head, I will know that I’ve done it. At that very moment, the crowd will fall silent, as they too will know the inevitable has just happened. The Heatwave connects, and the end of an era is confirmed. The fans won’t boo at first, they will sit in awe, with their jaws dropped thinking, Bryan Blaze did what he said he’d do, all along. It’ll be hard to take in all at once, but eventually Angelus, and all of his fans and supporters will realize, it’s for the best.  I hope Angelus doesn’t think this is all about him, I have a huge responsibility to be bestowed upon me once I end this at Fight Night. I will be the one to proceed Angelus’ era. I will be the man who carries the UWE torch into the future and lead the UWE into an age of prosperity.

All I want is what’s best for UWE, nobody understands that. Me defeating Angelus must happen, for two reason. The obvious one being it is what is best for UWE, and in time everyone will see that, and accept me as the best.

But the other reason...well....I need this. I’ve put so much into this, defeat is simply not an option. I have put my heart and soul into this; everything. I will not be brushed aside by Angelus like some lame ****. If I fail Monday night...I don’t even want to think about it. This is my time, I can’t fail, it just...it won’t happen; it can’t. If I fail, I prove everyone right. I show everyone that I can’t come through when it counts. It’s been a reputation that has held me down for far too long. I will shed that rep, and in the process I will show everyone why I have reached this stage. I’ve come this far, and there’s absolutely no turning back now. Everything I have done throughout all my career, all the ups, all the downs, it all culminates when I finally climb the ladder, finish my ascension to greatness, and become World Heavyweight Champion.”

As if on cue, Bryan reaches his destination as he finishes his last statement. He pulls into his driveway, he notices the lights are still on. Not a good sign, Jessica hasn’t gone to sleep. Either she has continued to cry, or she has been waiting for his return. She knew he would come back, as he didn’t take anything with him when he last left, about two hours prior.

Bryan climbs out of the car, and slowly walks up to the front door. His relaxation, which came from getting his thoughts out, he felt good for a moment...but that all changes now. His nerves tighten, and he gets a little nauseous. He creeps up the front steps and reaches for the door knob, but the door then swings open. Jessica stands in the doorway, her eyes red from all the crying she had done over the past two hours. However, her mood is different now, her facial expression tells that she is no longer in a saddened state, but rather one of anger.

“Finally decided to return, after ruining my life, did we?”

Bryan lowers his head, not sure what to say.

“I don’t know what to say Jess...I’m...I’m sorry.”

“Oh...bull ****!” She snaps, she has two hours of rage built up inside her five-eight frame, and she’s intent on unleashing it all, right now.

“Oh come on, Jess...don’t do this...”

“Don’t do what? This is all your fault Bryan, you and Evelyn...you have ruined our lives! Mine and Heather’s!”

Bryan’s calmed and slightly regretful expression changes now, that accusation struck a nerve.

“Jessica, for a long time, I have wanted to tell you something. Something I never felt quite comfortable saying to your face, though it’s something I have thought of for a long, long time.”

A ray of hope shines through Jessica’s beautiful blue eyes, she’s quite intrigued now. The tone of her voice suggests that her anger has subsided, at least for the time being. “Oh...?”

Bryan smiles. “Yeah...not everything is about you.

You cold, heartless, ****.

Jessica’s jaw drops, almost to the floor it would seem. She then proceeds to crack Bryan across the left side of his face with an open-palm slap. Bryan tilts his head to go with the slap, a little shocked that just occurred.

“Jessica...I know you’re upset bu-“ He’s interrupted by another slap. He turns back and Jessica winds back again, but this time her wrist is caught just before Bryan’s face.

“Jessica, you’re really starting to drive my patience. You don’t want another episode like when Laurent kicked you to the curb, now do you?” That comment was stated in a very relaxed tone, but with nothing but the utmost malice. Jessica’s eyes widen, and she just stands there, speechless. Bryan smiles, which creeps Jessica out a little bit. He releases her wrist from his grasp.

“Good, that’s what I thought. Now get out of my **** way, I have things to pack. The sooner I get out of here, the better.”

Jessica steps to the side, still awestruck over the events that have occurred between her and Bryan on this night.

“Oh, and one last thing. Don’t think Heather will be staying with you, either.”

That was the final straw. As Bryan heads up the stairs to the second floor, Jessica leans against a wall, and begins to weep again. This has been, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst night of her life. 

Handler Information

Name:Danny

Email:Daniel_macneil@hotmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    MSN:Daniel_macneil@hotmail.com
    [ Your Contact Information:
    b]Yahoo:[/b]N/A
    Are you currently in any other e-feds? HELL NAW
    Do you plan on being a full time or part time competitor?full-time
    Any Other Information W/L: 44-30

How did you find us?: Lolz.
    Do you have any previous e-fed experience? U DUB E!

[/list][/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:01:27 am by Fella » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
    The Kingpin
    Administrator
    UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:56 am »

Welcome back man.
    Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
      Print