Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 10:17:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Ahriman Cerberus

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahriman Cerberus  (Read 456 times)
Ahriman
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

« on: June 04, 2010, 11:27:12 pm »

Wrestler Logo

Uploaded with <a target='_blank' href='http://imageshack.us'>ImageShack.us</a> [/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [/img]

Base Pic

Other Pics
IMAGE TITLE
IMAGE TITLE
IMAGE TITLE

Wrestler's Statistics
Strength: 8/10
Speed: 7/10
Technical: 7/10
Submission: 8/10
Charisma: 8/10
Stamina: 8/10
****: 7/10
Total: 53/70

Name:Ahriman Cerberus
Height:6'10
Weight:285
Hometown:Salem, MA
Alignment:Heel
Entrance Theme: Moonlight Sonata
Fighting Style:Brawler

Attire
DESCRIPTION OF ATTIRE

Black one peice overalls, knee high purple boots and black elbow pads and purple gloves.

Weapon Of Choice
DESCRIPTION OF WEAPON - Steel Chair

Entrance Description
DESCRIPTION OF ENTRANCE - Lights in the arena dim and a deep chill spread across throughout the building. the entrance stage begins to flood with clouds of grey and blue smoke as Ahriman makes his way down to the ring. Small children in the crowd cover their eyes in fear as he enters the ring. Ahriman hoes down on both knees and begins holding both hands up in the air as if he is sacrificing himself. he comes back to his feet as the lights come back on and he throws punches warming up until the match begins.

Standard Strike Moves
  • left and right hand punchs
  • upper cut
  • Elbow to the head
Standard Grapple Moves
  • Full Nelson
  • Arm bar Take Down
  • Sleeper hold
Submission Moves
  • Hell's Gate
  • Figure Four
  • STF
Extreme Moves
  • Moonsault
  • Diving Elbow Drop
  • Shooting Star Press
Favourite Moves
  • Cobra Clutch
  • Crucifix Armbar
  • Chicken Wing Armlock
Finisher(s)
  • Tombstone Piledriver
  • Stinger Splash (use to set up Tombstone)

Wrestlers Biography/History
DESCRIPTION OF BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY - N/A (new character)

Titles Held
  • none
  • none

Manager

Manager’s Name:Seth Teivel
Height:5'11
Weight:210
Hometown:New York, NY
Alignment:Heel
Entrance Theme:Moonlight Sonata
Experience:less then 1 year

Manager’s Biography/History
DESCRIPTION OF BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY - Discoveres the demon of the dark Ahriman Cerberus and promised to take him to the top of the wrestling ladder. A dark and twisted mind himself is one that should be avoided at any cost.

Sample Roleplay

The scene opens deep into the dark basement of the Superstar Amphitheater in an area filled with steam coming from the boiler room. As the steam begins to clear Seth Teivel the manager of the newest XGW talent is seen with a huge evil grin on his face. Standing along side him is the legendary Interviewer George Handgrove who has an uneasy look about him as if the location made him uncomfortable. Handgrove begins to address Seth to find out all he can about the XGW’s newest signed talent as a camera man begins to film this special debut interview.

George Handgrove - “Good evening ladies and gentlemen and fans of the XGW alike. Tonight I have with me a very special guest that goes by the name of Seth Teivel. The very man that will be managing the newest member of our Roster Ahriman Cerberus. Now Seth I asked you here tonight to get the fans some inside info on yourself and Ahriman but I have to say the choice of venue has confused me. Why is it that you have requested we shoot this interview down here where its dark and damp and well just very unpleasant.”

Seth Teivel - “Why down here in the depths Hell, why down below the surface world you ask. Well that’s a very simple question to answer Mr. Handgrove, Ahriman Cerberus is not your normal every day kind of person. He is a dark evil and twisted mind and every thing he does is done with the intent of doing harm and making the mortal world aware of his evil doing. In Ahriman’s eyes the only wrong you can do is not doing anything it takes to get what you want.”

George Handgrove - “That’s fair enough, I don’t exactly agree with that view but I respect a man who does what he has to make himself successful. My next question is how soon do you believe Ahriman can solidify himself as a dominate force here in XGW.”

Seth Teivel - “Let me fill you in one something before I answer that question, what you just said about respecting Ahriman. That word has no relevance to him, that word means nothing to Ahriman. You see Respect is a term or a word that all of you mortal pathetic humans use to define greatness. The only term that matters to myself and Ahriman is FEAR! His life goal here in the XGW will be to invoke fear into the eyes and minds of all the other talent and fans alike. Whether or not people respect what he is doing doesn’t matter one bit to us. Now as for you question about how soon will Ahriman become a dominate force here in XGW, the answer to that is upon arrival. As soon as he steps in that ring for the very first time you will know just what he is capable of. He will take the XGW by storm and all others had better pray that he spares their lives in his path to greatness.”

George Handgrove - “It has become very apparent to me already just by speaking with you that Ahriman means business. But now that I have touched base with you I would like to get in a few words with Ahriman, is he here?”

A odd feel spreads across the boiler room and George gets a worried look on his face. The sound of metal pipes and breaking glass is heard off in the distance. Suddenly a pipe lets off a huge cloud of steam and the room becomes almost impossible to see in. as the steam settles and clears a large man steps out of a dark corner in the boiler room. The man stands nearly 7 feet tall and has long dark brown hair dressed in all black with a trench coat and black hat steps forward and into the cameras sight. George begins to ask a question in a stuttering voice as his knees shake under him.

George Handgrove - “Eh.. Eh… is…. This Ahriman, if you could…. Please share a few words… on what you think about the XGW… and what it means to you to be apart of it.”

Seth Teivel - “One thing you will learn right off the bat it Ahriman does most of his talking with actions rather then words. He is a man that would rather put someone on the disabled list rather then sit around and talk about it. Ahriman is not what you would call a legend in the business of professional wrestling, no he is more of a diamond in the rough. He is about to embark on a new journey here in the XGW and all that you need to know of him is he is a deadly force that has no allies other them me. He is a man who is about making a name for himself and striking fear into them so anytime they see him or even here mention of his name, they will think twice about crossing his path.”

George Handgrove - “I completely understand the methods here, acting on words is a big part of making ones self great. But I really would like to get one question in with that man himself if at all possible. My question being if you had your pick of any man to face here in the XGW right now, who would you think would make your debut match most beneficial for you.”

Ahriman Cerberus - “It doesn’t matter who shall be thrown into the devils den, all mortal souls that enter my line of destruction will know soon enough it was the biggest mistake they have ever made. I don’t go into a match with the intent of winning a match, I go into a match with the intent to do bodily damage and harm. I look to make my opponents suffer pain that is equal of death and nobody that is thrown my way will be spared in any way or form. Rest assured I will seek out those who think I am just another average man and I will show those doubters who the real demon of the dark world is. When you step into the ring with me you don’t worry about winning, you worry about surviving, that will be a goal in itself for the sorry souls who shall cross me.”

Seth Teivel - “You heard it straight from the man himself, all comers will quickly realize they have made the biggest mistake of their lives by stepping into the ring with a demon such as Ahriman. I want you to make this perfectly clear to all the roster Mr. Handgrove, make sure they know this is the beginning of a new age and the only way you can exist in this new age is to know your place. Anyone who doesn’t overstep their boundaries and try to feed of Ahriman’s success will do just fine. But shall you try to overtake Ahriman’s spotlight you will not have to worry about what your possible reward may be because it will be the last thing you do in your life. Now Mr. Handgrove please make sure this message becomes common knowledge because if you don’t the souls of those who fall will have you to blame for their misfortune, am I making myself clear.”

George Handgrove - “Very clear Seth, I will do my best to get the word out to the XGW roster as soon as possible. To get back on track though I would like to move on to my next question. I ask you right here now other then taking out all obstacles in Ahriman’s path, does he have any sort of goal to reach here in the XGW?”

Ahriman Cerberus - “I will take this one Seth, anyone who possesses the power of self thinking would have to realize I am after more then just destroying careers. If I have one goal here it is to become the guy to beat, it is to become the man that people think of when they think of dangerous and greatness. Most of all my goal is to become the absolute best in this company and this entire industry. So let me put anyone and everyone on notice, if you are considered great in anyway, if you have possession of something that makes you great such as an XGW title belt, you are the ones who have the most to worry about. As I said I am here to take out all comers but the second I get my chance to knock of the top men I will not hesitate to act in a way less the desirable. Kevin Smash, Christian Carter, than means you and anyone else who may happen to come into possession of those golden prizes. You will be under my radar 24 hours a day and when the time is right I will not only take those title you hold so dearly but I will make you think twice about your career choice.”

Seth Teivel - “Well said my dark demon, and to add to his great words of wisdom I will say this. As of right now many people will not take Ahriman seriously, that’s is just fine because we would not want it any other way. I want everyone to think Ahriman is just a new guy trying to make a name for himself by talking big. I want you to think he is just an average Joe who doesn’t have what it takes. The less you think of him the better because as I already to you Respect means nothing to Ahriman. When the time comes that each and every one of you on the XGW roster have to lace up your boots and step into the ring with Ahriman you will realize your mistakes. The problem for you will be at that point it will be to late for you to do anything about it. One thing and one thing only is in the twisted mind of Ahriman and that is destroy, destroy, destroy! I would like to close my comments right now by saying shame on those who doubt this deadly Giant and shame on those who believe Ahriman is nothing more then another wrestler because in good time it will prove to be your shameful souls worst and last mistake of you lives.”

George Handgrove - “Before we wrap this interview up here this evening I would like to ask you personally Ahriman do you have any closing remarks for the XGW roster or anyone else for that matter.”

Ahriman Cerberus - “Just know this, I was made aware of the XGW just a short time ago by the only man I can call a friend Seth Teivel. I have been searching for a place to make my mark and I figured what better way to do it then by taking on an elite group of talent such as here in the XGW. don’t let this comment full you, just because I decided to make my mark with such a great group of athletes doesn’t mean I give a damn about them and wont stop at anything to destroy them. It just means I don’t want my road to the top to be an easy one. For those who shall sit back and dismiss me as a fluke I feel sorry for them, I feel sorry for the pain they will suffer for having such thoughts. In a very short time frame all will become apparent in regards to my destiny. Its just a matter of time before I shall reign supreme over the kingdom of the XGW.”

George Handgrove - “Brace yourselves XGW universe, Ahriman Cerberus has arrived. Its been interesting to say the least, till next time goodnight everybody.”

Handgrove and the camera crew gather themselves and equipment and head over to the elevator shaft to head back to the upstairs level of the amphitheater. Before they head up the camera man goes to snap a shot of Ahriman but before he could a gage bursts on the boiler causing the room to fill with steam yet again causing the camera man to drop and break his camera. The sound of a piano playing moonlight sonata is heard playing in the distance. The men are quick to close the door of the elevator and head out of the boiler room as the scene fades to black.

Handler Information

Name:

Your Contact Information:
Email:Ryanwwe95@yahoo.com
AIM:
MSN:
Yahoo:

How did you find us?:Good ol GreenBean lol
Do you have any previous e-fed experience? - 10 months as rp'er and 7 as match writer and Judge
Are you currently in any other e-feds? Yes XGW
Do you plan on being a full time or part time competitor? - Full Time
Any Other Information

« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 10:25:24 pm by Ahriman » Report Spam   Logged

Accomplishments:
Career record (12-3-0)
XGW = 8-1-0
WWFI = 2-1-0(inactive)
UWE = 2-1-0

Titles -

WWFI TV champion (6/25/10-7/16/10)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 11:57:06 pm »

Welcome man, nice character it's definitely a mouthful! haha. Glad you've signed up, I'll speak with you soon dude.
Report Spam   Logged

StInG268
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 11:37:43 am »

Damn it GB seems you are making me face myself on the first show back lol or rather my old self Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: