Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 20, 2024, 08:32:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Anyone who's willing....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone who's willing....  (Read 191 times)
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« on: July 20, 2009, 11:32:09 pm »

Ok, this week I posted one single in-ring RP for a few reasons. 

- My in-ring RP's, cutting the classic promo, seem to be my strong suit, so im working with that a bit more than usual.

- I am on an inordinate amount of painkillers for Dental pain, and its making me kind of Hazy.  As I told Deming, Baron, and Steph last night, it took me two hours of having the program open before I could even start writing, even though I KNEW where I was going with the RP. It took me another two to finish, and another 30 to comprehend it well enough for editing.  Hydrocodone haze and Dental Pain makes for hard RPing.

That said, with the handicap this week due to the prescriptions, I wanted to know how my RP measures up to my usual fare.  The feedback ive gotten thus far has been kinda fifty-fifty, so if Anyone would be willing to read and comment on the RP for me, Id be very appreciative.  Im trying to get to the very top of my ability, and I can use all the help I can get, obviously.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 05:15:29 am »

15 views and nothin?  You want me to say pretty please or something?
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:47:34 pm »

I feel like there isn't enough in-ring RP's being done now-a-days and it's easy to see why, obviously it's easier to be more creative out of the ring than inside it, but sometimes ya just gotta love people going back and forth in-ring.

Your Roleplay was entertaining, kept me interested and got the point across well without ever giving me the feeling that you was 'milking' your dialogue, that's always good. I thought the dialogue was decent too, it flowed well and didn't seem forced.

My only qualm really would be that it lacked a little detail inbetween pauses. For in-ring roleplays I always think its better to describe the characters actions/movements/facial expressions/vocal tones/fans reactions, stuff of that nature I feel adds to in-ring promo's and just helps you feel what the character is trying to say more, apart from that though, I think it's a solid RP, especially the state your in at the moment with the painkillers and such.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: