Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 07:23:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Prodcast XIV

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prodcast XIV  (Read 909 times)
Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« on: July 22, 2009, 06:27:24 am »

http://www.mediafire.com/?inztdy4zgzx
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

???
UWE Rookie

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 08:11:38 am »

Jewlocks, Ace, grow 'em!
Report Spam   Logged

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 09:38:00 am »

Man...this is why I can't do these prods anymore.  Too much random, pointless, crap where everyone has a story for every random subject.  Takes too long, and when someone tries to get some talking about the fed, it's almost like pulling teeth. 

Highlights of the show:
-Baron makes his sister cry
-Baron's name possibly revealed (Todd?)
-Baron being all lovey yet demeaning to his sister.
-Some PARTIAL discussion about the ppv.
Report Spam   Logged

Keith
UWE Main Eventer

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 05:17:17 pm »

I can't believe I missed the call...  Cry lol Oh well let me see what I missed...
Report Spam   Logged

Credit goes to layztme of dA
Christopher Dumont
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:27:25 pm »

Wish I could have been there to at least respond, but I was busyyy. Too bad, though.
Report Spam   Logged
Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 06:09:16 pm »

Needs some of us Brits. :p
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Christopher Dumont
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 06:41:12 pm »

Stories are often mixed up, changed and slaughtered after being told after the initial incident. This is just another case of it.

Apparently the reason why I started bitching at Ace Borger was because he told me that I wasn't contributing anything to the topic, which in itself wasn't contributing anything to the forum. Then something about The Who and panties in a bunch, whatever was said was not the case. It was mainly just a shot out of the dark saying "Whos this dickhead, and why does he matter?" then following up by calling me a ****. Sure, in your point of view it may have been an unfunny joke, but to me it was a shot considering last time I was here you spent most of your time "CLEARLY" trying to **** me off.

For those who know me know that I can be an ****, I can be a dickhead. I haven't talked to most of you in a year, and in that year my head went from clear to just messed. My braincells went from full to hardly any due to drug abuse. So now I just don't care what I say and to who, if you attempt to make jokes at me, I'll **** at you. Ace, I told you that if you think I'm a piece of ****, that I'll be that skidmark that never goes away.

You bringing up how you were apart of the military or whatever, have you been to war? Why is it such a big deal if you were in the military if you yourself signed up for it? I have no sympathy towards people who signed themselves up for the military and ended up in war against their own will. Why did you join anyways? You're a Jew, you're supposed to be successful. You shouldn't be joining the military so you can put a few pennies together to attempt music production when "clearly" you have no talent in that field.

Maybe there's going to be another uproar over controversial comments that I make. Probably just like the Spider incident. To be truthful, I don't care what people think of me. Ace tried threatening me by saying he'll post our conversation on the board, I told him I don't care. He said he was going to report me to Chad or Dan, and I told him that I don't care. In which he didn't do either and told me to show up on the podcast so he can make me look like a **** and then blocked me.

The reason why I added you to MSN so I could **** at you was so it wasn't on the forums. You tried bringing it to the forums by saying you'll make our conversation public, and then you presented it on the forums via the podcast. I never showed because I was on a trippppp, just in case you think that I "bitched out because I'm a ****."

The facial hair manipulation, yes it was a joke. For those who knew me, it was funny because when I joined e-fedding I was 12 and pretended to be a 21 year old or something and people believed it. So when I told everyone my true age, it was funny. Thus why I added facial hair to my 14 year old picture, jokingly. Ace didn't know the story behind it, thus he should stop talking about it.

Anythinggg else... When I started the conversation I said "Whats your problem with me? Nothing, something?" not "do you have a **** problem with me."

I think everythinggs covered. Dan, Chad, just talk to me whether its PM or MSN if you'd like me to stop and I will because I respect both of you. Tried to handle it off the boards but it wasn't mutual, so this was just a reply to the podcast attacks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:09:38 pm by ANJCVD » Report Spam   Logged
Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:19 pm »

I'll say this one last time.

You want people to talk about the fed? Then make sure there's something worth talking about.
Report Spam   Logged

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:08 pm »

The problem is what some would consider a topic of discussion you throw away as "unworthy" or whatever else.  Makes it hard to discuss anything that might mean something to OTHERS.  There are things worth talking about.  You just dodge them.  And instead, we get two hours of everyone having a random story sprung from a random story. 
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:56 pm »

It was pretty funny though.
Report Spam   Logged

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 11:50:18 pm »

Stories are often mixed up, changed and slaughtered after being told after the initial incident. This is just another case of it.

Apparently the reason why I started bitching at Ace Borger was because he told me that I wasn't contributing anything to the topic, which in itself wasn't contributing anything to the forum. Then something about The Who and panties in a bunch, whatever was said was not the case. It was mainly just a shot out of the dark saying "Whos this dickhead, and why does he matter?" then following up by calling me a ****. Sure, in your point of view it may have been an unfunny joke, but to me it was a shot considering last time I was here you spent most of your time "CLEARLY" trying to **** me off.

For those who know me know that I can be an ****, I can be a dickhead. I haven't talked to most of you in a year, and in that year my head went from clear to just messed. My braincells went from full to hardly any due to drug abuse. So now I just don't care what I say and to who, if you attempt to make jokes at me, I'll **** at you. Ace, I told you that if you think I'm a piece of ****, that I'll be that skidmark that never goes away.

You bringing up how you were apart of the military or whatever, have you been to war? Why is it such a big deal if you were in the military if you yourself signed up for it? I have no sympathy towards people who signed themselves up for the military and ended up in war against their own will. Why did you join anyways? You're a Jew, you're supposed to be successful. You shouldn't be joining the military so you can put a few pennies together to attempt music production when "clearly" you have no talent in that field.

Maybe there's going to be another uproar over controversial comments that I make. Probably just like the Spider incident. To be truthful, I don't care what people think of me. Ace tried threatening me by saying he'll post our conversation on the board, I told him I don't care. He said he was going to report me to Chad or Dan, and I told him that I don't care. In which he didn't do either and told me to show up on the podcast so he can make me look like a **** and then blocked me.

The reason why I added you to MSN so I could **** at you was so it wasn't on the forums. You tried bringing it to the forums by saying you'll make our conversation public, and then you presented it on the forums via the podcast. I never showed because I was on a trippppp, just in case you think that I "bitched out because I'm a ****."

The facial hair manipulation, yes it was a joke. For those who knew me, it was funny because when I joined e-fedding I was 12 and pretended to be a 21 year old or something and people believed it. So when I told everyone my true age, it was funny. Thus why I added facial hair to my 14 year old picture, jokingly. Ace didn't know the story behind it, thus he should stop talking about it.

Anythinggg else... When I started the conversation I said "Whats your problem with me? Nothing, something?" not "do you have a **** problem with me."

I think everythinggs covered. Dan, Chad, just talk to me whether its PM or MSN if you'd like me to stop and I will because I respect both of you. Tried to handle it off the boards but it wasn't mutual, so this was just a reply to the podcast attacks.

You didnt show up, your opinion doesnt matter, you're a **** kid, so **** right off.  Go take some more trips, and leave us all alone. 

oh and BTW< last time you were here, I didnt say **** about "Clearly", and im not going to now, because it really isnt funny , kinda like you, you aren't funny.  You have now brought this to the boards, but all im gonna say is I dont care, your opinion doesnt matter.  If, or when, you have the balls to say something t me personally, show up on the PRODcast.  Because we all know that you're probably NOT gonna show.

As is, I blocked you because im 25, and I have better things to do than listen to the whiny, bitchy moans of a ****-spawned 16 year old with nothing but time on his hands.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Christopher Dumont
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 12:07:06 am »

Can't do podcasts on acid tripsss, maybe next time.
Report Spam   Logged
Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:16 am »

I'm 16, Ace, should I take offence to that? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

TheAceKiller
UWE Trainee

Win/Loss: 1-6-0

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2009, 12:25:28 am »

This was a funny Prodcast! I laughed when Baron was trying to bribe his sister and he was like,"We cool? We Niggas for life?". And when Ace was ranting on that kid.
Report Spam   Logged

w:1 l:6 d:0
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2009, 12:46:49 am »

Can't do podcasts on acid tripsss, maybe next time.

Cant be taken seriously that way either.  probably explains the lack of brain cells and the over-aggro behavior spouting from your inexperienced mouth.

I'm 16, Ace, should I take offence to that? Tongue

Clearly Not.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: