Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 12:42:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

The First Roleplay Of Week Seven

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Roleplay Of Week Seven  (Read 585 times)
Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« on: August 07, 2009, 07:56:32 pm »

The opening guitar riffs of "Firestarter" by The Prodigy start to play over the speakers as the arena lights begin their slow descent to a dim, dark red. As they reach this shade of red, the drums of the song kick in, and the lights start waxing and waning with the music. As the song hits the opening verse, Pyronus Souria jumps out from backstage and throws his arms up, signaling a large burst of flame on either side of him. Pyronus lowers his arms, the flames lowering with them, and he starts to make his way down the ramp slowly, touching hands with the fans. As he nears the ring, he picks up speed in a flash and jumps into the ring under the bottom rope, sliding for a second before springing up off the canvas and then jumping up on to the first and second rope, holding his right arm up again for the crowd and then using it to beckon to the ringside staff fellows, who toss him a microphone, and then Drigo, who was sitting patiently with them. Pyronus catches Drigo and walks over to his corner, setting him on top of the turnbuckle, before patting his head and heading for the middle of the ring.

"So, how is everyone tonight?"

The crowd responds with a loud cheer-filled response to Pyronus' cheap pop question.

"Well, that's fantastic! Now, I know I haven't been out here to speak to you guys in a while, but I've been very busy. You see, I've been training for all of my matches over the past few weeks, because in all of those matches I've been facing former champions, high calibur opponents. First James J, who is a former Intercontinental, **** and Tag Champion, not to mention one of the most determined men in this business. Then it was the current **** Champ Fervor Falls and former Cruiserweight Champ Efinn Rox, both of which are very talented and powerful people. But this week, I could really take it easy. But, I bet some of you are saying 'But Pyronus, Adam Majors is a former World Champion, shouldn't you be training even harder?' Well, the answer to that question is simply no."

"The reasoning behind this is simple. While James J, Fervor Falls and Efinn Rox are skilled individuals, Adam Majors is just lucky. He somehow managed to get a World Title shot, and happened to get a lucky pinfall in said title match. While I respect Adam Majors for what he has done, the fact of the matter is anyone could have done it. He was in the right place, at the right time, and he got lucky. He says he'll be the World Champ again soon, but if he can't even beat someone like Chip Horton, how can he beat Angelus or Quentin Barnes? It's simple, he can't. In fact, when I beat him tonight, maybe he could be so kind as to just give me his Prime Time title shot. I mean, honestly, there's no reason to let a perfectly good title shot go to the waste that is Adam Majors. Think about it, Adam, think about it."

Pyronus drops the microphone to the canvas and walks back to his corner, retrieving Drigo and stepping out of the ring, dropping off the canvas, and walking back up the ramp.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 08:04:13 pm »

Hmm...Now as writer of the match; should I allow this RP to count, Pyro? Because as far as I know it's a little late. Tongue
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 08:09:00 pm by Prime Time: KoA » Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:21:54 pm »

Well Chip, as writer of the bad roleplay and reader of numbers I can tell you that this roleplay was in fact posted three minutes and twenty eight seconds before deadline.
 ;D
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 08:25:03 pm »

Really? Oh. The timezone thing I'm using is wrong then. I thought it was 7 GMT roleplaying ended.

Meh. I'll let you off for my stupidity. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 09:11:30 pm »

Posted on time indeed.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged