Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 08:08:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

RP 1 Vs Stoner

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RP 1 Vs Stoner  (Read 456 times)
NickRiot
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

wiki Page : http://ewrestling.wikia.com/NickRiot

« on: August 10, 2009, 12:01:49 am »

*The lights dim in the UWE Arena to a shade of green, as the crowd is wondering, in pure speculation as to who it is that may be coming out. As soon as the speculation comes to a halt, as soon as they realize who it is,  Powerman 5000’s “Riot Time” hit’s the airwaves. The crowd, hell-bent, and all, start up with their boos.  The kids. The parents. The rejects, no matter who you are in the UWE Arena, you know who it is that is coming out next. Nick Riot.

*Riot comes out, with his black imitation leather jacket, black pants, and gold necklace. He takes a glance at the top of the stage feeling the hatred around him. Feeling miserable. Miserable, but honest. Telling the fans the truth, despite them turning their own back on Nick Riot. Running his hand through his hair, he continues downard towards the Arena. He takes a look around towards the crowd once more, and can’t help but laugh. As he is in the ring, he asks for a microphone, which he receives. The crowd, infuriated, holding up their “Riot Sucks” signs, as well as shower him with an array of boos. As Riot looks around, and takes yet another glance, as he begins to talk

RIOT: It seems that management finally wants to take in what Nick Riot has started to tell them, and by booking me in the second to last match up on this weeks episode of Blackout. Indeed, I couldn’t be too much happier…BUT IM STILL PISSED…You see, this company, can shower me with the attention that I solely deserve, and it wont matter ONE DAMN BIT

*The psychotic laugh of Nick Riot fills the ring yet once more. As the fans can hear him breathe into the microphone with every laugh he has, the “You Suck” Chants start up as well. It doesn’t phase Riot, however. It never has. Truth be told, it just makes him crave the spotlight even more.

RIOT: Heres What’s Going to Happen…This week, on UWE Blackout…Haha…Stoner, my opponent…HE’S LEAVING WITH A LIMP!…I told you lousy scumbags…

*Crowd boos, however, Nick Riot doesn’t acknowledge it, and continues going

RIOT: …That you can send me ANY ONE…Any One of your…”Heroes”…And They’ll regret coming down, walking down the ramp…Stoner…Stoner is one of those guys…WHO PUNCH IN, ONLY TO PUNCH OUT…

*The crowd becomes utterly silent, as this time around, they feel that they may even somewhat owe it to Nick Riot to at least hear him out, and see what he has to say.

RIOT: I’ll give it to Stoner he’s Impressive…But he’s not good. He’s not good enough to even be in the same Arena as Nick Riot

*The crowd light up the UWE Arena with a ton of boos again, this time, seemingly getting louder.

RIOT: You people will cheer for him, clap for him, appreciate him…BUT YOU DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME…A Real Wrestler. A man who, time and time again tells you how it is…You people seem to care only about the worst wrestlers…And not the one who deserves the spotlight around here.

*Just as he gets those words out, Nick Riot rolls out of the ring, and up the ramp way, and goes towards a fan with a “Riot Sucks” Sign, and Riot begins talking to this fan, who looks that of a young boy with possible future hopes of becoming a wrestler.

RIOT:YOU!…YOU-WH-WHY DO YOU HATE ME???!?…HOW CAN YOU…DESPISE ME?

*Riot awaits an answer, however, doesn’t get one. Riot, looking toward the kid-fan, takes his green sign with black lettering, and rips it in half. The crowd boos, as expected, however, Riot isn’t done. This time, while standing on top of the entranceway with the UWE Microphone to his mouth

RIOT: If YOU FANS…You Fans can’t cheer for someone who is the future of this company, you people aren’t worth my time…I’ll wrestle Stoner…If He’s not too busy punching in, and punching out.

*Riot drops the microphone, and heads towards the back, leaving the fans all pissed off, and Hell-Bent, and just wanting to cheer for Stoner on Friday.
Report Spam   Logged

"Thats worse fate than being ass raped by The Big Show." -Blaze

UWE Career Highlights:

-UWE 24/7 **** Champion
-UWE **** Champion
-UWE Light Heavyweight Champion
-UWE Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 12:39:07 am »

OOC: I wish you'd left it open for me to come out lol.  I have fun w/ the back and forth things since here you can have as many back-and-forths as you want and it counts as one roleplay as long as its all in the one thread.

As for this one, I liked it.  Gives me lots to work off of but its solid.

Best of luck.

:jointpassingsmiley:
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 12:48:23 am »

OOC: I wish you'd left it open for me to come out lol.  I have fun w/ the back and forth things since here you can have as many back-and-forths as you want and it counts as one roleplay as long as its all in the one thread.

As for this one, I liked it.  Gives me lots to work off of but its solid.

Best of luck.

:jointpassingsmiley:

OOC: I was thinking you would do it anyway. He didn't necessarily say he left, ya know. Just said he was heading toward the back.

also, soon as i saw this, thought it was kinda a mistake. decent rp, but stoner's one of those guys you don't wanna get in a back and forth with when it comes to in ring rps, which is why i kept mine backstage. just so ya know.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 01:45:39 am »

OOC:  But he didn't say [tbc by] or anything.  I'd just be rude at that point.  Although if he comes on and says that by all means I can add my 2 cents well then...  You know.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: