Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 10:54:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

This Is My Birthright! (Triple Crown Championship RP#1)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Is My Birthright! (Triple Crown Championship RP#1)  (Read 384 times)
Sentai Ranger DOUBLE PLATINUM!
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Hey! I Can Fill This Out Now!

UWE's Triple Crown And Cruiserweight Champion

« on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:22 pm »

”Coming Law #1: No One… Beats The Batman…”
- Tony Daniels

It’s a good thing I’m not fighting him, right?

Friday, August 14th 2009, 23:48
Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
Blackout’s Main Event.

Heh, I’ve got to hand it to him… The ol’ man’s got some fight left in him. I wouldn’t call this the fight of my life, but he sure knows how to pack a punch… I swear it’s like his fist is made of concrete or something…

Crack!

“Wooooooooooooo!!”

Alex: Another vicious chop from the number one contender to the chest of our Triple Crown Champion!

Boom!

King: Quentin Barnes returns the favour once again with his thunderous right hand! Frank, I’m sure you’ve noticed that Tony Daniels’ has been slowly losing the oomph-factor since the start of this fist exchange. His hits aren’t as hard, it’s taking him longer to throw those chops and - quite frankly – he seems exhausted.

Leary: Al, I’ve known that sum’**** for a long time-…

King: Oh, here we go…

Leary: The boy is as technically sound as they come, but that doesn’t mean he’s a stranger to a good ol’ fist fight. The problem with Tony D. is that he never conserves his energy. As soon as the bell rings, he’ll run circles around you until he’s out of breath (And that doesn’t usually last longer than five minutes).
Barnes on the other hand, he’s a proud Texan; they’re born fighters over there. Brawling just comes natural to them. See, look at this: during this entire brawl, Daniels has been throwing everything he’s got into those chops, and as you mentioned, he’s getting worn out pretty fat. As for the Champ, his hits are consistent; he makes sure that his punches are hard enough so that Daniels can feel that, but ensures that he doesn’t use up all his force to wear himself out. Fact is, if Quentin Barnes were to go all at it with that rat bastard, Tony D. would be on his ass by now.

King: So why would you hold back? Why not just go all the way?

Leary: Barnes is using a bit of veteran ring-smarts. He’s figured three things about his opponent; how hard he hits, how quickly he gets exhausted and the lengths he’ll go to for the last laugh in this trade. Barnes obviously knows that he can not take the assault Daniels is giving him but outlast him in this physical battle. Every punch Quentin gives Daniels pushes Tony to return a chop, forcing him to use more and more energy as it goes.

King: Not to mention building up one hell of a nasty migraine for The Depressed Daydreamer…

Leary: Well… That too…

King: Here’s the thing I don’t get Frank; it’s no secret that Tony Daniels has everyone’s names on file – yours and mine included – In a week he’s able to know more about his opponent than their own family. I doubt he could’ve missed the fact that Quentin has a previous knee injury; why hasn’t he taken advantage of that?

Leary: Y’know, I don’t really know myself. Maybe by stepping into the Wolf’s territory, he’s trying to show that he belongs at the top of the ladder.

King: All week Tony Daniels has gone on record to say that Barnes winning the title has made that title lose its meaning. He sees it now as a mock title, one that you don’t need to earn in order to obtain. This is half the reason why he’s in a title match tonight; he’s here to prove a point. You don’t need to be number one contender to get a shot at the title; you just need to get into the Champ’s way.

Leary: Quentin Barnes on the other hand believes he needs this win to define himself as a Champion. He believes that the only way to break these of quick defences is to prove to Duke Hamilton, to The UWE even that he can bring the fight to the belt and be The Champion we need on Blackout.

Crack.

“Wooooooooooooo!!”

Sonovabitch that stings! It’s like trying to slap a wall! God! It’s probably hurting me more than it is him! You know, I can’t help but wonder who really is in the right here. Yes, I believe I can once again be The Hero In Need, the man that can save the title from a “Paper Belt” label. But… Is it fair to say that Barnes can’t do the same? I mean, let’s face it the guy hasn’t even held the title long enough to know if he’s going to be a joke or not…

No, I can’t risk it, I can’t do that to The Triple Crown, it deserves better than this, it deser-…

Boom!

Holy Freaken Crap that hurts!! Man, it’s like his fist is made of stone or… Something! It’s obvious he’s not putting all his force into his punches… But at least he puts some feeling into it… It’s nice to know that he actually fights for the title, like he believes in it. But, come on Que, do you really think you care about this belt more than I do? Heh, I don’t think so. I’ve been chasing this belt for five years, don’t think I haven’t been patient for this moment, I’ve waited longer than everyone for this chance…

Crack

“Wooooooooooooo!!”

Jesus Vivian Christ! Argh! My hand is almost swollen from all of these chops!! God I don’t remember them hurting this much back in The C-Dub… The CCW, back then we had our own Triple Crown Championship. Now that was a title worth dying for, almost. It had respect, it had honour, it had a Champion that could not be stopped or toppled… Saito Kobayashi…
In all my years as a professional wrestler, with all the titles I’ve seen from various companies, there was no belt I wanted more than that one title. I sacrificed so much for that Championship; my mask, my body… My marriage. I was obsessed with beating him! But every time I got so close to even facing him, one after another I was conflicted with various distractions and obstacles. Josh Cool, Angelus, Blight… Even Cory… Inevitably I never get that shot, until today.
And although there’s a part of me that knows it’s not the belt I fought for all those years ago, I know I have what it takes to bring it to that level once again. I’ve seen what this belt is capable of doing to those who hold it, I’ve experienced the need people should have for this title rather than the want, I know it’s capable of being defended but Quentin, tell me. Even if you do win, what will you bring to the table as Champion that I can’t? Winning won’t stop this little circle, Duke will still find someone to bring his title back to him, you staying Champion won’t change a damned thi-

Boom!!

King: Damn! That one looked like it hurt!!

Leary: Quentin actually socked him hard, really hard with that last blow… Wait… Don’t tell me he broke through…

King: Broke… Through?

Leary: Just watch the crazy sum’****, Barnes is about to see what pure wrestling tastes like.

Mother Faulker!! God!! That one actually smarked!! Don’t tell me you can read my mind, and if you can, tic tacs… Use them.

Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

TIC TACS NOT YOUR FISTS!! GODDAMNIT!! Alright then, you wanna fight like a Champ? I think I can do the same… You’re not the only one with gold in this match…

BOOM!

King: What a haymaker! Tony Daniels has been swung a complete one hundred and eighty degrees with that shot!!

Leary: He found an opening…

King: Say what now?

Leary: …

King: …

Crack!!

King: Shingo Kick!! Shingo Kick!! Out of no where!! Tony Daniels just Quentin Barnes stumbling to the ropes with that overhead enzeguri!

Leary: Brawling has a flaw to it! You can play all the mind games you want, flaunt your stamina, show off your strength but if you start taking control, you’re showing that your opponent is hitting a soft spot. Tony threw all his energy into Barnes to tenderize him if you will, waiting for The Champ to retaliate so he could take advantage!! Brilliant move by The Depressed Daydreamer!

King: Barnes does not look happy, he’s charging at Tony with what looks like to be a-…

Come on Que, go for the Big Boot, go for the Big Boot, go for the Big Boot…!!

King: Big-…

Yes!! Just a little closer big guy…

King: Boot-…[/i]

NOW!

Daniels: HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!

CRASH!!

King: CAPTURE SUPLEX!! CAPTURE SUPLE-HE-HEX!! Unbelievable! That’s six foot, seven inches, three hundred twelve pounds just thrown into the air, and he’s out of the ring!!

Leary: That’s why I love this bastard!! He can escape out of any situation and turn it into his favour!! That’s why they call him The Houdini of Professional Wrestling!!

King: God, how many names does this kid have?

Leary: One thousand!!

King: Tony D. is lying unmoved in the middle of the ring, Quentin Barnes has been thrown outside, the referee can only count and Frank… Let’s take a replay of that moment!

ONE!

Hahaha! It worked, just as I planned! I finally have some time to catch my breath… Truth be told, I can barely move, my body aches all over and I don’t really want to get up.  This ring is like a second bed to me, even as I lay here in front of a sold out audience of screaming die-hard fans, I could probably get away with sleeping like a baby. My eye lids are already shut however the lights of a hundred and fourteen cameras make it too bright for me to doze off… Bummer. The arena shouts for Barnes and I to rise, their pleas are heard by us… All of them. From the guys in the nose bleeds to Bo Freeman, sitting as close to the announcement table as his contract allows.

Freeman: Pst, Great match… Huh, Frank?

Leary: Not now, I’m kinda calling a match, ya dumbass…

Freeman: Oh… So… Who do you think is going to win?

Leary: Bo!

Freeman: You’re a Barnes-man, I see.

TWO!

“Get Up Tony!”

Hey, I know that voice… That’s Anderson!! He actually came…

“C’mon Dude! Get Up Already!”

Jamie!? Was that Jamie!? You too, huh?

“Tony!! Come On, Get Up!!”

… Fate…

All week my friends, my family have been sending me nothing but text messages and phone calls telling me how excited they were for me. Some of them even went so far as to actually buy tickets for the event. All I’ve heard from them is “Finally, it’s going on the right shoulders!” – It’s nice to know that someone believes that I can help it.
Heh, want to know a secret? Not five hours ago I was this close to channelling my inner ninja and jumping out that window. There was a part of me that didn’t believe I could be The Triple Crown Hero; the title was declared just over two months ago, since then its changed hands three times – All within the first defence. You can’t blame people for seeing it as a joke, and with me, the all famed no show miraculously coming into a Championship match out of the blue… Well… I was only adding to the punch line.
I couldn’t do that to something I’ve devoted my career to, it just wasn’t fair… I actually had my left foot out of my locker room window when I was confronted by an old friend, someone who helped me realise that there is still hope for the title.

Friday, August 14th 2009, 18:30
Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
Tony Daniels Locker Room – Before Blackout.

“Ah, I see you haven’t changed much…”

I’ll be honest, at first, I didn’t recognize him, it had been four years since I last saw him. Dressed, like always, in a business suit he himself hadn’t changed a bit.

Daniels: … Jun?

Jun Takayama, manager, translator and friend of Saito Kobayashi. This man defined that title almost as much as the man who carried it, constantly speaking of the honour that it possessed because of the honourable man who possessed it… Of course, that was really the only thing the guy talked about… Well that and how much he hated anything that wasn’t “Japanese Made”… God did he hate the North American Continent… 

Takayama: Long time no see, old friend.

To be considered that was an privilege on it’s own. I remove myself from the sill and greet him with an extended arm, like always he hands me his business card and bows… slightly. My eyes wander the room, you can’t blame me for being curious, the man wasn’t just my rival… He was my hero growing up...

Takayama: He’s not here Tony…

Daniels: O-Oh… I-I see…

I’ll be honest, there was a sinking feeling when I heard that… I can’t say I’m not surprised, since he got deported last time, the guy has barely made a return to the states…

Daniels: S-So, what brings you to Toronto?

Takayama: I hear there’s this guy who thinks he’s good enough to be considered a Triple Crown Champion… I had to buy front seat tickets to finally see him fall…

He flashes his tickets along with a little grin, I can’t help but feel a little flattered that this is being brought to the attention of the east…

Takayama: So, are you scared?

Daniels: Psh, far from it… Barnes is big, but Cory’s bigger – And we all know that monkey doesn’t scare me.

Takayama: Haha, agreed…

Whoa, I just realised that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him laugh… This is way too out of character, almost like someone else is writing his script…

I’m onto you Ant… This is someone I respect man, don’t ruin that for me…

Takayama: But, if you’re not scared of this Quentin Barnes person, why were you about to leave?

Daniels: What? That? No! I was… I was ah, stretching! Y’know, it’s a big match ahead of me and all…

Takayama: Tony…

Daniels: … Okay, there’s a little bit of pressure involved… It seems like the entire world wants me to save this title before it’s too late… I don’t know if I can amount what Saito already set. I definitely don’t think I could do it before Barnes even gets a proper go with the belt.

Takayama: Hm, have you ever thought that maybe the titles are being changed so quick because no body believes in their champion? Laurent was just given it, Marrow stole it and Barnes just cut in line because he beat Allen’s muscle. The roster doesn’t believe these people earn it and neither did the fans because they’ve really done nothing to show that they deserve it.
You on the other hand? Five years since Saito held that belt and I have not seen anyone with more passion for it than you… Laurent may’ve brought The Triple Crown to the UWE but Tony Daniels will remind them all of what honour The Triple Crown Champion possesses… Of course, if you don’t believe me… Prove me wrong…

That son of a **** just stole my line! In exchange he handed me something I gave to Saito a long time ago; my ol’ CCW Mask. My thumb went across the grooves from the stitches I placed in the left side… Nostalgia runs through my mind… I actually remember questioning in that moment what he would do in this situation… Would he run? Or would he fight? … I never ran back in the day, I’ve got the win streak to prove it! I don’t know what would’ve happened if Jun hadn’t come in earlier today, but I know that because of him, I’m here right now.

FOUR!

Shawn “Nash” Massey: Get Up Tony!

I have to do this, for Saito, for the Triple Crown Championship, for myself!

FIVE!

Sentai Ranger Pinku: You Can Do It! Just A Little Bit More!

To all those this week who have believed in me, to all those who knew I had what it takes all these years; Cory, Chad, Elton, Fate… Saito… I swear, for once I will make you proud of me…

SIX!

King: Barnes has made his way back into the ring, but Tony is still trying to stand! Just listen to these people cheer him on!!

Leary: C’mon kid… Get up already…

Freeman: So You ARE A Daniels Person…

Quentin Barnes must go down, the joke ends tonight!

SEVEN!

Freeman: Me too…

I will bring honour to that belt, I will revive the respect it so properly deserves. I will become Triple Crown Champion!!

EIGHT!!

Takayama: … Get Up Tony…

I deserve this! I Deserve This!

NINE!

Barnes: … Get up…

This. Is. My. Birth Right…

I make it to a standing position before the ten can even be signaled and for that brief moment, time froze. The fans around me all show an intense face as they cheer for both sides in belief that we can raise hope, make them believe again. Barnes stands on the other side of the ring, seemingly ready to go one more time. As for me? I’m still gasping for air, holding onto the ropes for support. I’m tired and ready to pass out... But I can take him. Alright Old Timer, let’s go…

Leary: He Made It! Tony D. is standing once again!

King: Standing would be a term I’d use loosely in this case! But I think the kid’s still got some fight left in him!

Leary: I can tell Barnes does! He does not look happy!

I’m ready when you are…

King: Here comes The Wolf!

You don’t wanna run… Seriously…

Leary: Daniels doesn’t look like he has the strength to move out of the way!

I’m warning ya…

King: Quentin Barnes Goes For The Clo-…

CRACK!!!!!

King: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Leary: DROPKICK!! TONY DANIELS JUST KNOCKED QUENTIN OUT WITH THE BEST DROPKICK IN THE BUSINESS!!

King: I DON’T BELIEVE IT!! The fans are off their feet!! Quentin Barnes just went down! Daniels is dragging himself, with all the energy he has left to make the cover!!

ONE!

I told ya…

TWO!

No one tries to out do me in my own game…

-To Be Continued-

OOC: One down, one to go, good luck buddy.
Please, feel free to insult and offend Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:10:11 pm by Sentai Ranger Platinum » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 05:28:50 pm »

Dep...  Cry

the world is yours, man. go ahead and take it.

.... i'm stunned.... amazing.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:30:29 pm »

I could clap until my hands bleed.  I wont, because you can't see it and there'd be no proof.  But I could.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:32:09 pm »

Dep makes me happy in my pants.
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: