Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 11:52:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Blackout RP 3 vs Stoner

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackout RP 3 vs Stoner  (Read 184 times)
NickRiot
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

wiki Page : http://ewrestling.wikia.com/NickRiot

« on: August 13, 2009, 05:58:19 pm »

*We are joined backstage by Nick Riot. Riot, wearing his wrestling gear, as he is only a few minor moments away from his UWE Debut. Now, those feelings he has had of animosity, and hatred have spring boarded into something different. Those feeling were all pre-match jitters. It’s fine though. Riot has had those kind of feelings before. Before in his start with HFWl, before he won the HFWL Title, and so fourth.

*Riot breathes hard, as you can hear the microphone picking up every single breath.

RIOT: It appears as those that one of our own, Stoner has decided to take me up on the ultimatum I gave him earlier in the night. For those of you who are unaware of what had happen, well, take a look.

*A video replays everything that had happened earlier that night, from Stoner coming out, being in a cheerful mood, to Nick Riot coming out, and disagreeing with Stoners comments, to the fans filing in, and more. The video wasn’t edited one bit, as it had every single line that was said from earlier in the night.

RIOT: Well, after much thought…I have come to the conclusion that…HE PICKED THE WRONG ONE…

*Riot, in a very sick and twisted way, now puts a smile on his face, as well as laughter. Laughter beneath the vicious, psychotic, strange breathes of Nick Riot. With every breathe he took, every single laugh he made…It made him feel good. As the fans in the Arena look on with total disbelief, he still goes on, trying to prove his ultimate point

RIOT: I-I don’t understand Stoner, I just don’t. When a man offers you an easy choice and a hard choice, it should be common sense to go the easy way, right? BUT YOU CHOOSE THE WRONG CHOICE…Now, there’s going to be no “Handshake” at the end of our match, there won’t be no friendships gained at the end…all that’s going to be left IS HATRED FOR EACH OTHER….You might not hate me then, or anytime in the upcoming future, but I’ll hate you. I won’t be able to stand you. I won’t be able TO LOOK YOU IN THE FACE, AND SAY YOU’RE THE BETTER MAN….Because your not.

*Riot stares right into the camera, as if he was staring right into the eyes of Stoner. As if Stoner was right there, although he wasn’t. Nick Riot wanted Stoner to feel as if he was right by him. Although, Riot’s Locker room, and Stoners were far apart from each other, he made sure, and made it clear that if Stoner was watching, that he picked the wrong choice. Once again, as the crowd is booing, and all of their hatred is still zoomed in on Nick Riot, yet again, he doesn’t care, and chooses to ignore it.

RIOT: Your pathetic time in the UWE is just about up, Stoner. Seriously, why are you still here? You’re a FORMER…Champion, who may have all these awesome, and jaw-dropping accolades early in your career.  So…What else do you have to prove? Or, better yet, tell me what it is that is keeping you here, BECAUSE I JUST CANT FIGURE IT OUT…You know, this whole night, we have been at each others throats, me telling you one thing, you blowing it off, and doing something totally different, and it never made sense to me…

*Riot flips his hair, as he runs his free hand, his left hand, through his hair, and the smile that he once had, had slowly faded from his face, as you can tell that Stoner is nothing to Nick Riot, despite winning the gold, and despite everything he had

RIOT: As to why I’m here…Ha….

*Riot does a fake laugh.

RIOT: I’m here not only to show people what real wrestling is….BUT THAT IT COMES FROM THE HEART,….AND THAT THERES BETTER WRESTLERS THAN A WASHUP…

*The crowd boos as they are implying that the so-called “Wash-up” in tonight’s match up is, in fact, Stoner. The camera takes a break from showing Nick Riot, as it shows all of the fans. It shows one fan in particular, who is holding up a “Lets Go Stoner” sign. This fan is holding the sign up, however at the same time, on  the edge of his seat, almost in a near weeping state. A weeping state, that was caused at the like of Nick Riot.

RIOT: The camera just zoomed in on a fan, I just saw….This fan, had a Stoner sign…Well kid, tonight YOUR HEROES GONNA LOSE…AND HE’S GONNA LIVE WITH A LIMP. As I said earlier Stoner. Don’t take it personal, it’s just business…But at the same time, you crossed that line. That imaginary line set up that a man in your position just wasn’t ready to cross BUT YOU DID ANYWAY…And you came outta the gate, and had the absolute nerve to say I’m a NOTHING…nothing to these fans.  Let me ask you one final question…How can I be a nothing, when I’m already…Better than you?

*The crowd is in a shock, thus starting up an array of boos at Nick Riot

*Camera Fades
Report Spam   Logged

"Thats worse fate than being ass raped by The Big Show." -Blaze

UWE Career Highlights:

-UWE 24/7 **** Champion
-UWE **** Champion
-UWE Light Heavyweight Champion
-UWE Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print