Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 05:36:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Well done also to Marvin Wood and Haven for stealing the show at Showdown

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Full of Fire Within (RP 3 vs Nick Riot)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full of Fire Within (RP 3 vs Nick Riot)  (Read 207 times)
Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« on: August 13, 2009, 09:56:45 pm »

Stoner, Melissa, Cameron, Roger King

-----

"And, go."

We warm up to Stoner standing between Melissa Celest and Roger King with all three looking directly at the camera.

"Really feeling the creepy factor here guys lets go with it."

"This is Roger King here with Stoner and Melissa.  And we are about to have a little chat about Nick Riot, Stoner's opponent here in a little while who had some disparaging remarks about you."

Stoner bobs his head, a rather bored look in his eye.

"Yeah I saw it.  Same jazz I hear from most everyone really.  You're making a mistake, Stoner.  Don't do that Stoner.  That's an exit only and you know it Stoner."

Melissa blushes a little.

"What about him saying that you've nothing left to prove, and that you don't belong here anymore?"

"I know I wasn't in action last week, but the week before that who did I face Mel?"

"Chip Horton."

"And I wanna say there was some kind of weird stipulation to the match, Hammy was still real mad at me that week for some odd reason."

"If you lost the match, you lost a chance at any future **** Title matches, and likely any title matches at all as mad as he was."

Stoner laughs.

"Hammy was pretty pissed.  But his faith is restored, and I need no more proof than the fact that tonight I take on Jack Riot."

"Nick Riot."

"Nick Riot.  Its not about proving anything anymore.  We all know I'm the Hardcorest son og a biscuit eater in this company.  Nay, this business.  We all know that when the cards are laid out on the table and everyone's bluffs are being called that I'm the one who's gonna back all my bluff up.  As far as this made the wrong choice mess I kept hearing, he'll see just what kind of a chance he missed out on when instead of offering to let me out of the fight, he should have asked if I'd give him a "Get Out of Jail Free" Card for the match since it was his first one here and all."

Roger sighs, his questions mostly being answered in that last little bit there.

"And what about his threats at making you walk with a limp for the rest of your life?"

Stoner laughs loudly, his thoughts on the matter being settled at that.  Still laughing, he pats Roger on the shoulder and pokes him in the ribs. After a few seconds he straightens up again, sighing himself at the end of his laughter.

"Aaaaaanyway...   After my match tonight we're all going into the Amazon.  Nate said it could be good, and Anj said it would be a great chance for us to get some relaxation and/or intensive training."

"Wouldn't those be contradictory?"

Stoner shrugs.

"I'll worry about that when I get there Watson.  For the time being, I have a match to finish "preparing" for."

He gives Roger a knowing wink, then pantomimes smoking a joint as he walks away, Melissa behind him.  Roger turns to the camera.

"Well, one way or another one of the two guys in this match is gonna be shut up pretty good here tonight.  I don't know about you guys, but I look forward to the brawl we should get from Stoner and Riot when they go head to head."

"Aaaaand we're out of ti-"

His sentence is cut as we go to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: