Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 02:47:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Well done also to Marvin Wood and Haven for stealing the show at Showdown

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Cussing in roleplaying

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cussing in roleplaying  (Read 1273 times)
Star
Captain Ho
UWE Trainee

Win/Loss: 4/0

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 12:14:27 am »

You can trash talk without cussing, Baine. But I don't think anyone is offended or even really cares that much about the cussing. It's just something that naturally occurs but if done excessively it can take away from your roleplay. But anyway, I think it was only mentioned one time and spiraled into something completely different. The main thing seemed to be what makes a heel and what makes a face.
Report Spam   Logged

Baine
Showdown Superstar
UWE Superstar

Win/Loss: 31/13/1

IDK.. random text

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 12:28:58 am »

You can trash talk without cussing, Baine. But I don't think anyone is offended or even really cares that much about the cussing. It's just something that naturally occurs but if done excessively it can take away from your roleplay. But anyway, I think it was only mentioned one time and spiraled into something completely different. The main thing seemed to be what makes a heel and what makes a face.

Well then cool! I guess we're all different and we all can't be the same. No problem at all.  Smiley

But i'm still comfortable putting cuss words in my threads. lol Im good with what I need to say.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Info about Baine:
W-L-D
31-16-1
Retired Wrestler
My wiki profile:
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Baine
8FOR!3
UWE Trainee

Win/Loss: 2/1

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 01:17:28 am »

What bothers me, is when I'm told that I cuss in the RP to try and be "cool and edgy." Which is bs, I'm being myself. I don't know about where you're from, but in South Carolina, some of us cuss a lot, including myself. Now obviously I don't cuss in front of a elder, I find that disrespectful, but who cusses to try and be cool? People drink and smoke to try and act cool, you don't see me doing neither of the two. I am who I am.
Report Spam   Logged

Baine
Showdown Superstar
UWE Superstar

IDK.. random text

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 01:22:07 am »

What bothers me, is when I'm told that I cuss in the RP to try and be "cool and edgy." Which is bs, I'm being myself. I don't know about where you're from, but in South Carolina, some of us cuss a lot, including myself. Now obviously I don't cuss in front of a elder, I find that disrespectful, but who cusses to try and be cool? People drink and smoke to try and act cool, you don't see me doing neither of the two. I am who I am.

Agreed. We are who we chose to be.

It doesn't matter if you're from Texas or South Carolina, or any other state. Everyone cusses at some point. And they do it for their own reasons. I don't even see why we really are discussing this.
Report Spam   Logged

Info about Baine:
W-L-D
31-16-1
Retired Wrestler
My wiki profile:
Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 01:26:06 am »

Agreed... Except that he said earlier that where your from has nothing to do with it, yet now he's saying it's because of where he's from...

Ambiguous, much?
Report Spam   Logged

Wins - 4 Lose - 1 Draw - 0
Streak - -1[/center]
8FOR!3
UWE Trainee

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 01:28:31 am »

It was more of a joke, he was making an excuse for Texans, I thought it was funny, because I'm a Texan. But then again, who the hell cares? This ain't nothin worth callin the  Police over. I already put the gun down.  ;D
Report Spam   Logged

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 01:30:01 am »

After shooting yourself in the foot, of course.
Report Spam   Logged

8FOR!3
UWE Trainee

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 01:32:05 am »

That wasn't even the slightest bit tasteless. But then again, it wasn't funny either, so what does that comment mean to me? Next time you're going to attempt a joke like that intended to be insulting, at least make fun of my last name or something. Pathetic attempt.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 01:33:42 am »

I'd comment on this, but I'm having way too much fun with Stranglehold at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 01:34:47 am »

ya know what's the funniest part about this whole issue? i haven't been mentioned once. Fervor Falls is the most foul mouthed mother fucker out of any character here (you can check if you'd like) he cusses more in his sleep than anybody else can in a combined 3 conscious RPs. So, obviously, cussing is not the issue here. I'll leave you all to decide why Baine and Cox's names were thrown in there. Though, if I may, it might have something to do with RP quality or, perhaps, talking mounds of **** when you've yet to prove anything. Just a thought.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Baine
Showdown Superstar
UWE Superstar

IDK.. random text

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 01:37:28 am »

ya know what's the funniest part about this whole issue? i haven't been mentioned once. Fervor Falls is the most foul mouthed mother fucker out of any character here (you can check if you'd like) he cusses more in his sleep than anybody else can in a combined 3 conscious RPs. So, obviously, cussing is not the issue here. I'll leave you all to decide why Baine and Cox's names were thrown in there. Though, if I may, it might have something to do with RP quality or, perhaps, talking mounds of **** when you've yet to prove anything. Just a thought.

And again. My name is brought back up. Well maybe i'll look at this as people love talking bout me. I feel special. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Info about Baine:
W-L-D
31-16-1
Retired Wrestler
My wiki profile:
Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 01:40:22 am »

You do know what "Shot yourself in the foot" means, right Ryan? It means that you did something exceptionally stupid or contradictory that leads you to look like more of an idiot than before. By saying "That was pathetic, you should be making **** jokes," you've only done it again. I'm going to suggest a book title for you.

"Thinking Is Your Friend:
What It Is And How To Do It."
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 01:43:39 am »

And again. My name is brought back up. Well maybe i'll look at this as people love talking bout me. I feel special. lol

are you trying to start something right now? seriously, cuz i was pointing to the **** FACT that your name was, in fact, brought up. do you do search the boards to find out how many times your name was mentioned? otherwise, fuckin chill on that ****, dude. **** ain't comin out of the blue. it's just a statement of fact, your name did get brought up.
You do know what "Shot yourself in the foot" means, right Ryan? It means that you did something exceptionally stupid or contradictory that leads you to look like more of an idiot than before. By saying "That was pathetic, you should be making **** jokes," you've only done it again. I'm going to suggest a book title for you.

"Thinking Is Your Friend:
What It Is And How To Do It."

*waits for Ryan to keep digging that grave of his*
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 01:44:09 am »

Baine's name got brought up because Baine brought himself into it at the beginning of his RP.

Cox was brought up not because he over-uses the language of the devil but apparantly has no idea about context.

As for making fun of your surname? Well... Let's just say that surname humour aint too popular in these parts.

And finally, Manny... I love you, in the most non-gay way ever... And yes, I appreciate the irony of just how gay it sounds to be saying I love him in the most non-gay way ever, it's just part of my charm.

By the way Baron... Baronitis is spreading faster than aids, you should be proud!  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Wins - 4 Lose - 1 Draw - 0
Streak - -1[/center]
Baine
Showdown Superstar
UWE Superstar

IDK.. random text

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 02:36:32 am »

are you trying to start something right now? seriously, cuz i was pointing to the **** FACT that your name was, in fact, brought up. do you do search the boards to find out how many times your name was mentioned? otherwise, fuckin chill on that ****, dude. **** ain't comin out of the blue. it's just a statement of fact, your name did get brought up.

Baine's name got brought up because Baine brought himself into it at the beginning of his RP.

To Manny boy: Dude first of all chill out. I wasn't tryin to start something. Second my name was brought up many times in this thread. I never said it was brought up on the board.

About what Quentin said: Indeed he is right. I DID bring this upon myself. But I only did because I assumed someone was going to be the same way as Cox.

Back to Manny boy: Dude sorry if you think I was tryin to start something. I really am a chilled out dude. I hate arguing over stupid ****. Point being, it's not worth it. Soooooooo with that said.... we good?
Report Spam   Logged

Info about Baine:
W-L-D
31-16-1
Retired Wrestler
My wiki profile:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: