Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 01:08:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

It Just Doesn't Matter!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It Just Doesn't Matter!  (Read 524 times)
???
UWE Rookie

« on: August 21, 2009, 07:40:03 pm »

Fire up that internet and hit the glorious sensation known as YouTube! Allen’s gone viral again!

Yes, fight the power Star. In case you haven’t noticed, we have running Blackout an insane nigga that done gone and lost his motherfucking mind. Have you seen all this ****? You’ve been here long enough to know that he ain’t right in the head.

As for why angry black guy always feel the need to use Fight the Power as an entrance theme, I would have to say something along the lines of it fitting the mold and the atmosphere of what they are trying to get across. You know, the whole point behind entrance. Heh. And I guess you thought it was just to throw your favorite track out there and run out.

But your right about this match mattering for you, and there’s no need to disrespect your past opponents. I’ll do it for you. Your past opponents were cake walks. They really were, and nothing you do against any of them could possibly matter in the slightest. I on the other hand am probably still riding a big enough wave from Royal Rumble and the following weeks to matter just a little bit. So what you do here will make an actual impact on something finally. Don’t you feel special? I ain’t got no problems with fighting a **** like some do here. And actually, I kinda dig that you’re actually worth something in the ring, that you do know how to string a sentence together, and you’re not always whining and bitching about the curse of being female in wrestling. It **** awful to listen to. And your only the third woman like that I’ve ever come across that had all that going for them. And the first straight one…. Maybe?

Anyway, gay accusation aside, I am no stranger to losing lately. You’re new in the business from what I can tell, so I’ll let you in on a little secret. Sometimes, thems just the breaks. You can ride massive highs like I was a month ago, and you are now. Or you can hit horrific new lows like I am now, and you could easily be doing a month from now.  So it’s good that you aren’t getting a big head about all of this, cause karma has a way of getting rid of those that get big heads in the ring.

No, ****, it’s really not cool. You wanna rant about me keeping the black peeps down by not winning the first title defense,  you ignorant ****, I was fighting for this **** while you were in the **** salon decided which Vietnamese **** to make do you nails, fine. If that’s how you wanna play that bullshit, I ain’t got no problem, punchin’ a **** in the face. Just remember that a nigga moment is a willful and sudden attack of ignorance and stupidity on an otherwise intelligent black person. And turning them into… well, a nigga.

Yeah, ****.

You had a **** nigga moment.

I don’t need your fake ass sympathy. I worked for five years to reach the spot that I did. Five **** years. You think I’m just gonna be like, “I’m done now” because I reached it, and then fell? ****, did your momma teach you nothing? If you fall, you get the **** back up, and go back after what you fell from. It ain’t hard to figure that **** out. So no, maybe I’m not destined to hold onto and keep that kind of greatness, but I don’t believe in destiny anyway. You can throw out the corny, cliché, ‘I was born for this’ bullshit (even though we all know the only reason you were born was because your mama gave it up to a guy who wasn’t packing a Trojan), but it just doesn’t matter. Just like this match, it just doesn’t matter. At the end of the day… none of this **** matters.

**** you, ****.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: