Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 09:06:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Well done also to Marvin Wood and Haven for stealing the show at Showdown

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Mania Week - Your thoughts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mania Week - Your thoughts  (Read 488 times)
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« on: August 31, 2009, 08:15:20 pm »

Rp's, matches, back and forth's, etc. Discuss, give your thoughts.  Who stood out, all that stuff. 

Personally, I was impressed by the turnout this week.  Alot of rp's were brought out, alot of GOOD rp's too.  So far my favorite match to read the rp's for has been mitb.  It's gonna be a tough to call for certain. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 08:23:55 pm »

Yeah, MitB has been aseome to take part in. Thanks to Blaze, Masahide, Kenji, Effin and Pyro for putting out some fantastic stuff. It really has been awesome, and you all deserve mass amounts of awesomeness points for your work. May the best man win guys.

James, you too, seeing as I've faced you as well. I've definitely noticed a slight difference in you this week; just please, for the love of God, keep expanding your character. Again, may the best man win.

As for everyone else...Wow. Just wow. This week, surely, has to have been the best in UWE history on the roleplaying front. In three years I can't remember such a massive turn out, not even for the other WrestleMania's. This week has been beyond awesome, well done to everyone. Everyone who's roleplayed deserves to come out of the show with something this week, no doubt, but sadly, only a few of us will. I wish you all good luck.
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Jools Kingdom
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

Womens Football. What Next, Monkey Tennis?

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:41:31 pm »

I am actually really surprised, I've never seen a fed this competitive.

Well its my first competitive week in the UWE and i've seen a lot of things which have convinced me this is a great place. Thanks to everyone who RPed in my Battle Royal, The preview of the match says the winner may move on to bigger things, I think a few of the participants in the match have shown UWE what they're made of.

So basically yeah thanks for making me feel welcome and what a way to make my debut Smiley UWE obviously has a lot to offer to me and I hope to see through a long, sucessful future.

Cheers
Report Spam   Logged

Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 09:13:22 pm »

This week has been awesome... Hands down. It's a shame Dep has had to step away, I can understand why I just would have loved it if everyone in the Triple Crown Title match had been able to fire on full cylinders...

Manny, dude you were flawless... I loved reading your RP's, they were gold.

Money In The Bank is indeed close to call, I have my fingers crossed for who I want to win though Wink

Chad and Staz, I say Chad and Staz because no matter how good those characters look when your rp's are posted, its the hard work that both of you have put in that proved why the 2 of you are headlining this event.

As for everyone else, I think this is one of the few weeks where every single person that had an opportunity looked dangerous and looked like they could win (if they RP'd I mean).

All in all, I just hope things continue like this in the future... I really do.
Report Spam   Logged

Wins - 4 Lose - 1 Draw - 0
Streak - -1[/center]
Chris [H-Bomb] Vaughn
UWE Trainee

Win/Loss: 2-0

"Everything you know is about to change!"

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 10:54:17 pm »

I'm honestly blown away by the level of talent, RPing against some of the guys (and gals!) who participated has been awesome. Really loved seeing guys a little bit newer than me come right in and just hit it out of the park. Can't wait for the results.
Report Spam   Logged
NickRiot
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

wiki Page : http://ewrestling.wikia.com/NickRiot

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 02:02:10 am »

Yea, I haven't been here long, but, I gotta be honest, this week truely has been simply amazing. MITB has been awesome, and teh RP's I've read have been great. Keep it all up everyone!
Report Spam   Logged

"Thats worse fate than being ass raped by The Big Show." -Blaze

UWE Career Highlights:

-UWE 24/7 **** Champion
-UWE **** Champion
-UWE Light Heavyweight Champion
-UWE Champion
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:37 am »

You assholes in the battle royal made it tough as **** for me. couldn't even friggen just sit around and pick out who would get eliminated off the bat. friggin jerks. now i have to write the whole match now. I'm frustrated by the goddamn diligence you guys just HAD to show.

Translation = i am very impressed by you all.

standouts? Chad. and Inferno. and fuckin great job by chip as well.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 09:54:51 am »

You assholes in the battle royal made it tough as **** for me. couldn't even friggen just sit around and pick out who would get eliminated off the bat. friggin jerks. now i have to write the whole match now. I'm frustrated by the goddamn diligence you guys just HAD to show.

Translation = i am very impressed by you all.

standouts? Chad. and Inferno. and fuckin great job by chip as well.

A close second in MitB then? Haha.

Having seen the results now, and looking back over my previous post, nothing changes. The winners all deserve it, but the losers who showed deserve something, too. And they've got something; they can see they were part of the greatest week in UWE history.
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
ReapersBlade
UWE Trainee

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 04:16:02 am »

All around great job by anyone, I can't wait for my first one on one here now. Scylla's RP's to me were great, I remember when she first started and now she's just got a million times better. Should be fun to see where the new batch of wrestlers <including me> end up.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: