Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 03:04:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Well done also to Marvin Wood and Haven for stealing the show at Showdown

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Final Thoughts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Thoughts  (Read 1955 times)
Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« on: June 09, 2010, 09:53:36 am »

So UWE died a few months ago, and it was sad. People had genuinely gotten tired and needed a break. However, Bean decided the fed should not have died, and instead chose to resurrect said fed out of nostalgia. Seemed fair, I guess.

Now where I get a little hazy is as to the nature of why I was banned. I heard from Bean that it was due to select individuals that held themselves and their membership hostage unless I was refused access to the boards/fed. However, upon hearing different from others I still keep in contact with, it seems as though Bean has a problem with me personally. I find this very odd, considering he and I have been on very good terms (bordering on friendship) since about a few weeks before he stepped down to finish his university courses.

Speaking as someone who had given a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of care and meticulous crafting into the fed known as UWE, I have to say that whatever the reason, me being banned is a **** move.

I'm pretty sure that the likes of MDE believe that I am the reason UWE died in the first place, although that is not the case. Nick Riot also seems to believe that I ran the fed, even though that is not the case.

I will not deny having had my issues with other members. I stuck my nose where it didn't belong when it came to Danny and Staz's weirdness. Anderson, apparently, thinks I'm a bad influence, despite never saying this to me or even raising the issue. Who has had a much bigger issue with Chad/Angelus than he has ever had with me. Proof? Check out his facebook. Baron's on it.

All this really leaves is three people; Bean, MDE, and Trace Wood. Bean I guess is not my friend despite stating otherwise, and MDE is a snake, plain and simple. Trace I don't think anyone has allowed back quite yet, so maybe there's still hope.

Now where is all this going, you may ask? Consider it a testament. A testament to the facts and the truth of the matter, with no bullshit.

The truth of the matter is that despite Nick's belief, and despite the view that people want to take, I did not kill UWE. In fact, by the end, I was as burned out on e-fedding as Chad was, and it was his idea to simply let the fed die. I am not blaming Chad for closing the fed, because he had reached his limit. He was done. It wasn't fun anymore and it was draining him. Should I have stepped up to fill his position? No. I am not a fedhead. I never was, and never will be. This is why I find it strange when Nick Riot thinks I ran UWE, considering I had ****-all to do with the actual fed's booking, and ****.

So I guess the ball is in Bean's court. I worked my way into the boards to post this message, because I felt that considering all of the time and the energy that I put into UWE, a final post explaining the why's and why not's is the least I am owed.

Truthfully, I've never been loyal to any one person in UWE, I have always been loyal to UWE itself. It's a shame that Bean has decided not to take me in along with others, but it is understandable considering he does not like being challenged when his members find something amiss (if he did, he wouldn't mind me butting heads with him).

So in closing, what does this all mean? Well, it means that a long-standing and active member of the fed is cast out because of things he either had no part in, or were twisted way out of context. Again, I'm not really angry so much as disappointed. Especially in Nick Riot, whom I felt was something akin to my friend. All of this leads to my final point: If I'm not to be let into the fed, then goodbye everyone, and thanks for the 16 months of friendship and fun.

Signed,
Baron
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mde
Hall Of Fame
UWE Main Eventer

Win/Loss: 0-0-0

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 06:04:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

0-0-0

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »

It's funny because MDE wins.
Report Spam   Logged

Kris "Fa Sho" Destiny
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 06:02:43 am »

Honestly...

UWE became less fun when you showed up and it ultimately led to me leaving.
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 07:50:32 am »

Not that my opinion or anybody else's opinion matters on this subject given that it's addressed to Dan, but I coulda swore this was addressed to Dan. I don't know, maybe I'm less willing to ignore obvious statements, but it seems to me that this was addressed to Dan.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Ahriman
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 08:14:44 am »

Not that my opinion or anybody else's opinion matters on this subject given that it's addressed to Dan, but I coulda swore this was addressed to Dan. I don't know, maybe I'm less willing to ignore obvious statements, but it seems to me that this was addressed to Dan.

Not to be disrespectful because i am new here and dont know anything of this matter. But by posting this in a public place is almost like an open invitation to response from others. Best bet would have been to PM or discuss it in a private place so nobody would have stuck their noses in.
Report Spam   Logged

Accomplishments:
Career record (12-3-0)
XGW = 8-1-0
WWFI = 2-1-0(inactive)
UWE = 2-1-0

Titles -

WWFI TV champion (6/25/10-7/16/10)
Mde
Hall Of Fame
UWE Main Eventer

Win/Loss: 0-0-0

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 03:15:11 pm »

Not to be disrespectful because i am new here and dont know anything of this matter. But by posting this in a public place is almost like an open invitation to response from others. Best bet would have been to PM or discuss it in a private place so nobody would have stuck their noses in.

Exactly. And i'm pretty sure he had more than one conversation with Dan on MSN. So posting this here was pretty much just to air the dirty laundry. If you ask me this thread should just be deleted and just move on from what happened and work on making a new UWE.
Report Spam   Logged

0-0-0

Scylla
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 19/6/2

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 10:01:45 pm »

Just gonna put in my 2 cents and say that I don't think Baron is the reason UWE "died".

I think it died because everyone would rather RP than write the matches (I know I'm that way) so, like, only 3 people were really writing up the show. You can't do a show unless it's all there. Every time a fed-head goes "because I'm not really up for writing the show, we're just going to do summaries", the fed dies a month later. What happened was Anj just wasn't up for writing matches and studying everyone's RP's and doing all the tedious crap you have to do to write a good show if you're the only one doing it.

With GreenBean back, he and Anj will have it much easier writing matches than Anj had before.

I'unno. That's my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 07:57:11 am by ANJCVD » Report Spam   Logged

This Sunday, “when all is one and one is all”, 27 men, 2 women and Scylla will enter the ring.
Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 05:12:01 am »

STAZZY!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 08:19:08 pm »

Ah, sir, you raise a good point. And you are correct in your assessment. Carry on.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 09:55:50 am »

I made this post because it's more or less my goodbye to UWE. If you want to take umbrage with anything said, be my guest.

Also, nice to see you Staz.
Report Spam   Logged

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 08:31:02 pm »

UWE "died" because it was just it's time.  I was burnt out... literally.  I started a new job that had me working a lot of hours, started seeing an old girlfriend again (wrecked her marriage lolololol) and UWE just got to the point it was more of a burden to run.  I didn't have the time or love for it like I did.  It wasn't Baron's fault, wasn't anybody's fault other my own.  I remember talking to Baron about who I could even possibly pass the torch to and there really wasn't anybody (other than Bean, should he want to take over again.) So, after years of a damn good run it was time for UWE to close it's doors.  When Bean came back and said he'd reopen and continue it, I was thrilled.  But, maybe he realized the same thing. 

Aside from CCW, UWE is/was the most enjoyable fed I've been apart of.  Met alot of cool people here, met alot of talented people here.  For a year or so after UWE I tried taking part in other feds, but none of em really matched up well so I'd usually disappear within a few months.  If any of you still by some chance come back on here to read the old posts, shows, rp's-I'm gonna be coming back around.  Posting here and there, probably just talking to myself but fawk it, maybe something really special can happen again.

Maybe life can flow through the veins of UWE once more.  But you sonsabitches are gonna have to come back to me.  I ain't searching the vast world of the inter-web to find you all again lol.  But seriously...
Report Spam   Logged

Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 03:33:49 am »

Bruh. Dem feels
Report Spam   Logged

NickRiot
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

wiki Page : http://ewrestling.wikia.com/NickRiot

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 10:34:47 pm »

Welp, if anyone ever gets around to seeing this...Follow me on Twitter! @NiFederico.

Doo Eet.
Report Spam   Logged

"Thats worse fate than being ass raped by The Big Show." -Blaze

UWE Career Highlights:

-UWE 24/7 **** Champion
-UWE **** Champion
-UWE Light Heavyweight Champion
-UWE Champion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: