Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 10:38:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Final Thoughts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Thoughts  (Read 1954 times)
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« on: September 09, 2014, 08:31:02 pm »

UWE "died" because it was just it's time.  I was burnt out... literally.  I started a new job that had me working a lot of hours, started seeing an old girlfriend again (wrecked her marriage lolololol) and UWE just got to the point it was more of a burden to run.  I didn't have the time or love for it like I did.  It wasn't Baron's fault, wasn't anybody's fault other my own.  I remember talking to Baron about who I could even possibly pass the torch to and there really wasn't anybody (other than Bean, should he want to take over again.) So, after years of a damn good run it was time for UWE to close it's doors.  When Bean came back and said he'd reopen and continue it, I was thrilled.  But, maybe he realized the same thing. 

Aside from CCW, UWE is/was the most enjoyable fed I've been apart of.  Met alot of cool people here, met alot of talented people here.  For a year or so after UWE I tried taking part in other feds, but none of em really matched up well so I'd usually disappear within a few months.  If any of you still by some chance come back on here to read the old posts, shows, rp's-I'm gonna be coming back around.  Posting here and there, probably just talking to myself but fawk it, maybe something really special can happen again.

Maybe life can flow through the veins of UWE once more.  But you sonsabitches are gonna have to come back to me.  I ain't searching the vast world of the inter-web to find you all again lol.  But seriously...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: