Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 05:53:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Jools Kingdom

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jools Kingdom  (Read 1147 times)
Jools Kingdom
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

Womens Football. What Next, Monkey Tennis?

« on: June 12, 2010, 12:36:38 pm »

Just used the stuff I used to sign up on the old board, yes, I'm lazy.

Base Pic

Wrestler's Statistics
Strength: 8/10
Speed: 9/10
Technical: 10/10
Submission: 9/10
Charisma: 9/10
Stamina: 9/10
****: 8/10
Total: 62/70

Name: Jools Kingdom
Height: 6,0
Weight: 230 Pounds
Hometown: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Alignment: Face
Entrance Theme: Heart In A Cage By The Strokes
Fighting Style: Technical, Old School Wrestling, Submission

Attire
Blue Pants With Yellow Trimmings, On Way To Ring, Sunglasses and A T-Shirt Saying "CAUTION!-THE FUNK MIGHT FRACTURE YOUR NOSE"

Weapon Of Choice
Sledgehammer

Entrance Description
The screen fades to black. Then the word CAUTION! hits the screen, This word fades away and the sentence "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" flies onto the screen. We fade to the arena...

Well I don't feel better, When I'm **** around (Blue And Yellow Fireworks Fly Across The Arena And Kingdom Comes Through The Curtains With His "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" Shirt On And A Pair Of Black Sunglasses. He Now Puts His Arms Up At The Same Height As His Shoulders.)

And I don't write better, When I'm stuck in the ground(He Now Runs Down To Ringside Slapping The Hands Of Fans)

So don't teach me a lesson, Cause I've already learned (Eventually He Climbs Up The Steel Steps And Into The Ring, He Now Throws His Sunglasses And T-Shirt Into The Crowd)

Yeah the sun will be shining
And my children will burn (He Goes To Each Turnbuckle And Pumps His Fists To The Crowd)

Oh the heart beats in its cage

Standard Strike Moves
  • Dropkick
  • Closeline
  • Toe Kick
Standard Grapple Moves
  • Belly-To-Belly Suplex
  • DDT
  • Inverted Neckbreaker
Submission Moves
  • Headlock
  • Chokehold
Extreme Moves
  • Elbow Drop Through The Table
  • DDT Onto The Chair
  • Sledgehammer To The Head
Favourite Moves
  • Superplex
  • Facebuster
  • Spinebuster
Finisher(s)
  • 12:51(Walls Of Jericho)
  • Vertigo(Tombstone Piledriver But Opponent Is On Kingdoms Back With Head Facing Down, Kingdom Jumps To The Ground And Busts His Opponents Head Onto The Mat)

Wrestlers Biography/History
(Will Be Done Soon)

Titles Held
  • UWE World Heavyweight Champion[Current]

Sample Roleplay

Thy Kingdom Cometh

Fade In

You fade into what seems to be a rundown building, the room of which you have your sights upon is lightened only by the flickering lampshade, you see rats roaming at your feat, you flinch, but carry on walking,as you move forward, you notice something, as the light continues to flicker, each time it does so you see the outline of something. But you look closer, You discover this figure is most definitely human, and although the figure has their back turned, you presume he is male. The man is around 6 feet high and looks quite a muscular figure, not one to be taken lightly you presume. He is stood next to a desk which has a number of pieces of paper upon it. As you move closer and closer, you get to within an arms length of the figure, you notice his dark straightened hair which reaches to the top of his back, and the jet black leather jacket he is wearing. The man is seemingly quite a young fellow. You tap the figure on his left shoulder, no reply. You notice he has a ballpoint pen in his right hand, and begins to to write something on one of the many pieces of dirtied white paper. As he finishes writing you tap him on the back, but the man pushes you in the face, as you fall to the ground, rats crowding around you, the man leaves the room, slamming the old crooked door behind him. You get to your feet and dust yourself down, You approach the wooden desk, it has many scratches on it, and you look around at the many pieces of paper, but one catches your eye, the piece of paper which the unknown man signed is in front of you, you begin to read:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Jools

We are happy to offer you a contract at Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment, you will be participating on Monday Night Showdown. We hope to see the best of you and if your interview is anything to go by, well our fans are in for an exciting time, we hope to hear from you soon.

To accept the contract offer please sign below

Jools Kingdom

Yours Sincerely

UWE Authority
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are confused, what was this about, after thinking for a few minutes, you decide to leave the room and to head towards the door, booting away rats from your feet in the process. Just before you reach the door you begin to feel weak, in a daze. You cannot move, as if your legs are made of lead. As you attempt to move, you fall to the ground. Your sight begins to fade, you see the rats again around you, your eyes begin to close as you...

Fade Out

----One Week Earlier----

As you fade back in, you realise this place is not the darkened room, in fact nothing like the darkened room, in this area the lights are bright, there are many people, dressed in suit and tie. You ponder what could be going on. There are a set of wooden double doors straight ahead, and two rows of seats, one to the right of the room, one to the left, both rows with around 6 seated males, who quite frankly look like they've had their fair shair of bumps and bruises, and are very muscularly built. You think to yourself "What could I possibly be doing in this deranged place." You also wonder if it could be a job center, as most of these guys don't look the brightest of sparks. A few guys are small talking, You begin to ponder over to ask one of the guys what is going on, but all of a sudden a blonde lady appears through the double wooden doors, she is probably mid-twenties and is a pretty girl, she is wearing dark gray trousers and a white buttoned shirt, revealing some cleavage. You guess that she is some kind of secretary

Secretary: Mr Kingdom, Come through, Greenbean wants to see you...

Greenbean?!?! You are certain it must be some kind of codename, so you narrow the place down to either being a drug den or MI6 HQ. But wait, a dark haired man stands up, He looks familiar, Your mind flashes back to the strange room, you are certain its him, but whats going on, who is this guy...You flashback to the name on the piece of paper, Jools Kingdom. What's going on, why is this man here again, whats he got to do with you? You decide to follow this man, as he makes his way towards the wooden doors, you follow him from behind, the secretary smiles at him as he walks through the doors, you quickly get through before the secretary shuts them. You notice that Jools goes to sit down on a leather chair, opposite the other side of the desk, presumably the desk of 'Greenbean'. The desk is full of paperwork. A Voice shouts out from a small section of the room which has another door separating it from the rest of the room, and you.

Greenbean: Care for a drink Jools?

Jools: No thank you Sir, not at this time of day

You were expecting Greenbean to be some puny guy with thick glasses and a hearing aid weren't you? Greenbean enters the room and, well you were terribly mistaken, this guys as big as Jools, he looks like he could take out a few UWE superstars himself! He waltzes in with a full shot glass full of what seems to be malt whiskey. He takes a seat at his desk, goes through his paperwork and eventually pulls out around 3 pieces and begins to read.

Greenbean: Hmm...Interesting Jools you seem to be quite an athlete, former Olympic wrestler aye. But let me tell you Jools, Wrestling Entertainment is a far more complicated, and commercial business. You not only have to win matches, you have to have charisma, look confident on camera, get the fans to respect you. You maybe a fantastic wrestler, but what will you do when a steel, Yes STEEL chair is smacked across your forehead. You haven't been prepared for that have you Jools. Lets see...

As Mr Greenbean becomes a little tedious your mind begins to wander around the room, there are framed photographs with action shots of certain UWE greats, Angelus, Quentin Barnes, Tony Daniels, Scylla, and so on.

Greenbean: Oh dear, a criminal record Mr Kingdom, you assaulted your victim with a glass bottle...I must say Jools, I really like your style.

Jools looks a tad bewildered by what Greenbean has just said, as if he had been dreading that moment coming along since the interview started, but it has turned out as an advantage...

Greenbean: So, Jools, Its time for you to talk, what can you bring to me and the UWE fans?

Jools: I think I can bring a bit of everything, I'm not just a wrestler, I do tend to become a bit vicious, as the criminal record suggests, and I am a bit of a talker when it comes to performing on the microphone.

Greenbean: Jools, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. So lets talk personalYou wonder were this is going You got a family, wife, kids?

For a moment there is an awkward silence as Jools' face starts to become a little more grim.

Jools: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!!

You are shellshocked, what could possibly be going through Jools' head? Why would he react like that to such a normal question?

Greenbean: Who in the living hell are you talking to like that kid! Just calm down...

The wooden doors burst open and in comes the raunchy secretary

Secretary: What is going on in here

By this time Jools has Greenbean by the throat, he lets go, picks up the shot glass from the desk, and throws it in the direction of the secretary, it flies through the air, and in milliseconds reaches the wooden doors, as it flies past the secretary, the glass has missed her by inches and smashes elsewhere in the waiting room

Greenbean: GET THIS CRAZED LUNATIC OUT OF MY OFFICE, AND OUT OF MY HEADQUARTERS!

Some of the other men from the waiting room come bursting in to help out security guards who are arriving in numbers, Jools punching and kicking them away. He throws one over the top of Greenbeans desk, who collides with Greenbean as they both tumble to the floor. As another security guard comes running at Jools, he grabs hold of him and hits a crunching Spinebuster through Greenbeans desk. The scene is amazing. A pile of extremely tough guys taken out on the floor of this office, which was a few minutes ago a very smart pad, now its nothing more than a trainwreck.

Jools rushes out of the wooden doors and pushes people away on his way past, You try to catch him, but he is too quick, he leaves the building through a set of automatic doors. Once you get outside he has gone. You can still hear all the mayhem inside the building, as ironically you look down to the ground to see yourself standing on a mat with the word 'Welcome' on it. You chuckle to yourself as you...

Fade Out

----Present Day----

Breep Breep

Breep Breep

Breep Breep

Bash!

We fade into an alarm clock which shows the time of 8:00am. The camera swings round to look at Jools, still half asleep. He pushes the covers away from the bed and sits up wearing just a pair of boxer shorts. He picks up a titanium watch from his bedside table and picks up a photograph frame. In the frame there is a picture of Jools holding a baby, with a young, dark haired woman with her arms around him. Jools kisses the photograph and puts it back down. Jools picks up a piece of paper, also from he bedside, It reads:

Dear Jools

We are happy to offer you a contract at Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment, you will be participating on Monday Night Showdown. We hope to see the best of you and if your interview is anything to go by, well our fans are in for an exciting time, we hope to hear from you soon.

To accept the contract offer please sign below

Jools Kingdom

Yours Sincerely

UWE Authority

He begins to think about the UWE, and why Greenbean and the rest of the management figures wanted him, after his tantrum at the headquarters:

Jools(Voice Over): This wrestling business is so confusing, why the hell would anyone want anything to do with me after what I did last week. Sometimes, I just snap, its uncontrollable, I better apologise to Greenbean today. I'm quite excited, Professional Wrestling, I never thought it'd get as good as this, ever since the drugs ban at Athens, I've never quite known what to do with myself. I just can't wait to get in the ring and tear someone apart.

He takes a glance at the photograph on the bedside table one more time, it brings a tear to his eye, he walks towards the bedroom door and says to himself “Why Us?”. The camera continues to follow Jools, downstairs through another door and into his living room.

RING RING, RING RING....

Jools heads over to pick up the ringing phone

Jools: Hello....Yeah....Ah right...Greenbean said so...Right okay so they want me to shoot a promo video down at the Headquarters today, thats fine...Okay...Thanks, Bye....

Jools places the phone back into its holder and sits down onto his aqua blue leather and relaxes.

Jools: So this is wrestling, Acting up a few videos and beating the living hell out of anybody I deem to deserve it...This is the life!

Fade Out

Handler Information

Name: Mike Widdows

Your Contact Information:
Email: widdows_efc@hotmail.co.uk
AIM:
MSN: widdows_efc@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo:

How did you find us?: Chip Horton
Do you have any previous e-fed experience?: Yes but not for around year and a half
Are you currently in any other e-feds?: Nope
Do you plan on being a full time or part time competitor?: Full Time.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:23:53 pm by Jools Kingdom » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 12:56:46 pm »

Welcome back to the party man
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:26:35 am »

AAAAAHHHHHHH..... JJJJOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLSSSS!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Jools Kingdom
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:50:50 am »

Under Pyronus' orders(and the fact that it fits my storyline much better) Jools is now face
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »

Quote from: Jools Kingdom

Insulting our fabulous little town, how dare you!
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Jools Kingdom
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 02:13:25 pm »

I speak only the truth Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 02:19:43 pm »

**** off somewhere else then. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 10:50:10 pm »

I speak only the truth Smiley

It's all about Manchester  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 12:21:21 am »

Manchester is equally as good as Wigan. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 12:23:39 am »

Which one is in the movie "The Holiday" with Jack Black?
Report Spam   Logged

Jools Kingdom
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 05:09:04 pm »

EDIT-Finisher Names Changed. Gonna change my entrance soon and write a biography
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 07:28:45 pm »

Which one is in the movie "The Holiday" with Jack Black?

Neither, that's London.
Report Spam   Logged

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:03 pm »

I was asking which one as in which city. Tongue

But thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up