Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 11:28:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

August 2nd 2010 Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 2nd 2010 Results!  (Read 773 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: August 03, 2010, 03:31:16 am »

Promo: Revenge of the Career Ender

As the standard UWE Showdown video finishes airing, the fans show their excitement in the arena for the show they are about to be apart of. The titantron advertises tonights main event, which will consist of Jools Kingdom and Kris Destiny facing off for the right to face Wildcard in the semi-finals of this tournament.

Then, with excitement and their attention turned to the titantron, the audience prepare to join the UWE superstars on this roller-coaster night that's in store. "Fight" by Jim Johnston then hits the p.a. system, meaning the man to kick off this week's episode of Showdown is the company owner-Greenbean. Out onto the stage he appears, a smile on his face, as usual happy to be here. Sharply dressed, he wears his custom made pinstripe suit, with the top button of his white shirt undone and no tie around his neck. Although he looks smart, he's still managed to look casual too.

Hugh Reynolds: Oh now then, this is an interesting way to kickoff tonight's Showdown. Ladies and gentlemen to recap the situation here, Jamie Stevens threatened Greenbean and the UWE, so last week Greenbean demanded an apology. Not only did Stevens not apologize, but he failed to show up to the entire event.

On the surface, Greenbean is happy, pleased to be here and determined to make sure the fans enjoy the show. But deep down, this issue with Jamie Stevens needs to be nipped in the bud and it needs to happen soon, he knows that. Walking down towards the ring, he slaps hands with a few outstretched fans who stretch for all they can, just to get a touch of their icon.

Up the ringsteps he walks and into the ring he climbs through the top and middle ropes as Greenbean takes one long look around him, at the jam-packed arena, every single fan enthusiastic in their own way as Greenbean is handed the microfone that Andrew Schumacher was holding, causing the ring announcer to exit the ring as Greenbean's entrance music fades out, leaving Greenbean standing still in the middle of the ring, still appearing relatively happy as he stands with one hand in his pocket, quite relaxed and bringing the microfone up to his lips:

Greenbean: Thank you for the wonderful reaction, but first things first. I'd just like the opportunity to say, on behalf of myself and the entire UWE, congratulations to Evelyn LaRivierre and Bryan Blaze, who gave birth to their son Alexander Blaze yesterday morning. I'd like to wish them all the best, along with wishing Blaze a speedy recovery.

Now, moving swiftly on, I think it's become common knowledge that since we re-opened here, a man by the name of Jamie Stevens seems to have had a problem with not only me personally, but the entire UWE and, in turn, all of you guys too. Now, hate me all you like, I don't mind, you can say what you like about me, that's part and parcel of what I do, I can live with that. But you never threaten the business that so many of us love, the business that so many people spend their hard earned money to come and support and you never threaten the enjoyment of the millions of fans Worldwide. Jamie, you're actions since returning have been selfish, spiteful and self-centered.

But I'm a man that believes in giving people the benefit of the doubt, so I had no problems in giving you a second chance, letting you off the hook with your outburst and putting it down to stress, more importantly though Jamie, these fans were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. But what happened when we gave you said second chance? You spat in the face of everyone who's ever cared about this business by not showing up last week and you also made me think that perhaps the once brave Jamie Stevens has lost his balls.

Gradually the anger and agression is detected in his voice and is brewing just that little bit more with each sentence he says, although he doesn't raise his voice, it's still evident through his tone. The fans seem to be agreeing with Greenbean here too as they cheer what he says. Nodding his head whilst saying "that's right" he now brings the mic to his lips again.

Greenbean: Thanks guys. So there's a couple options available here over what we could do with Jamie, one things for sure and that is I cannot let this slide, not again. We need to show that the inmates do not run the asylum so Stevens, I know you're here this week, so come on out here and take your punishment like a man!

No music plays. Just a chorus of boo’s as Jamie steps from behind the curtain. The man does not look like his normal self. No flamboyant strut, no flashy clothes. Just washed out jeans and a t-shirt. His face looks unshaven, not like someone ready for television. He slides into the ring after making short work of the walk down the ramp. A microphone is slid in next to him, he picks it up and walks directly in front of Greenbean.

Jamie: do you really think you’re little tirades are going to get to me? Telling me I’ve spat in the face of everyone who ever cared? I used to care. Used to being the key words. I no longer care. And the beauty of it? There isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. I’m still getting paid.

The fans boo loudly, Jamie smirks a bit knowing that struck a nerve with Greenbean.

Jamie: I said I returned to UWE to kill it’s heart. That might have been a bit hasty. You see, I’m under contract. I have no obligation to win, or hell even to try. My contact isn’t laden with incentives, there is absolutely no reason for me to put forth any effort. And you still have to pay me. That has to kill you Bean.

Greebeans face reddens. He lifts the microphone up.

Greenbean: Let me get this straight Stevens, are you admitting that you’re not going to even try? That you’re going to fail to show up, lay down in matches?

Jamie: That’s exactly what I’m saying.  I’m here to get paid. Nothing more. *smirks* why don’t you reach into your little pocket book and write me a check right now. Here. I’ll even lie down.

Jamie lies down on his back. Still holding the mic to his lips.

Jamie: Go ahead. Pin me. Get a ref. I’ll make it easy for you. Then you can have a victory over the greatest to ever set foot in your ring.

Greenbean is irate. He paces back and forth, wanting to strike out.

Greenbean: On your feet Stevens….NOW

Jamie takes his time getting to his feet, making a big production out of whipping off his jeans. He stands straight up as Bean takes the stage again.

Greenbean: You see, admitting that goes against a clause in your contract. You must  not have read it that closely. There is a fair competition clause, stating that you will defense yourself to the best of your ability. While this alone is not cause for termination, it is cause for a suspension.

At this the fans roar. Jamie however just laughs.

Jamie: Suspend me? You’re going to send me home, AND pay me?

Greenbean: At a minimum wage.

Jamie: Yeah, yeah a certain percentage right? Shall I tell everyone in the back just what that percentage will be? I’d wager that it’s more than most of them make in a month. So yes, please suspend me. Send me home. I’ll go enjoy my time off, I’ll kick back cash your checks and relax. I won’t even turn UWE on my television, why bother to help this hell holes ratings.

Greenbean: Oh, you’ll watch it. I’ll make sure it’s the only channel you get….at the hospital

Jamie: Is that a threat…SIR?

Greenbean: Why yes. I believe it is.

Jamies face is the one that reddens now. He marches right up to Greenbean.

Jamie: Do it boss. Do your best. Take your best *bleeping* shot. You think you can take me out, you think you can threaten me! Put ME in the hospital? Try it!

Greenbean smiles now. He holds up his hands and steps back.

Greenbean: I never said that I would do it. Take a look around you Jamie.

Jamie’s brow furls and he looks around the ring. The fans cheer, not sure how to react has three people leap over the divider which separates the ring area from the fans. Two men and a women. The women is stunning in a very different way, she is covered in tattoos and dressed in tight jeans and a black vest which is half unzipped showing ample cleavage. One of the men is a hulking figure in a white beater and jeans a black beanie on his head, his most noticeable attribute other than being built like a tank is his beard. The third man seems to be the ring leader of this group. He’s dressed in an all white suit, with a bright red tie to offset it. A short stemmed red rose in the suit pocket. They surround the ring, staring at Stevens.

Jamie: What is this? Prison break? Is this the best you’ve got Bean? Two cons and a dyke?

Greenbean shrugs, he flips down his mic basically washing his hands of the situation now, actually mouthing “it is what it is” He takes up residence in the corner waiting to see what happens.

Jamie tosses his mic out of the ring at the hulking man with the beard and peels his shirt off. The fans semi-erupt, the first is in Jamie’s eyes. It’s amazing how quick his demeanor changes. this is the Jamie we know and sometimes love. The three slide into the ring, the woman and the bearded man step forward. Jamie wastes no time, he slames his forearm into the man with the beard, he doesn’t budge, Jamie doesn’t hesitate to throw a wild clothesline at the female, he hits nothing but air as she dives underneath. Zero for two doesn’t discourage Jamie, he throws a punch at the man in the suit, at actually connects directly on his jaw. The man stumbles backwards, Jamie spins around and sees the man in the beard. He hops forward for a Faded Glory he connects directly on the mans jaw. For anyone else it’s a knockout shot. The man doesn’t budge. Jamie stares slack jawed, and then he’s on his back. The woman shoulder tackles his knee, and then they’re on him, all three raining down boot after boot, the fans are sitting stunned. Not sure how to react. The man in the suit scoops up a mic.

???: Ya’ll don’t know us yet. That’s all bout to change. We putting every single person in this place on notice. The beautiful lady right over here. That’s the golden child, my girl Fate. That big ugly son of a **** built like a tank? Yeah, that mean bastard is War. And me? Well, that’s simple. I’m Karma.

Karma tosses the microphone to the side and motions for War to lift Jamie up. He does, Jamie gamely fights back struggling with all his might. Fate throws a shoulder tackle at his knees again, Jamie buckles and tries to fall but War holds him up, Karma directs traffic, War reaches down and hooks Jamie’s left leg, pulling his foot back against his butt, War uses Jamies foot as a handle and lifts him up, quickly bringing Jamie down, his right leg forced to carry all his weight, the fans groan knowing how painful that looked. Jamie screams out in pain, wanting desperately to collapse. War stands him back up, and shoves him out from his body, Jamie tries to keep his balance but his legs give out. He falls face first to the mat and doesn’t move. The fans cheer, running down the ramp is a brunette, one would expect Arrington, it’s Jamie’s ex-wife Jordan who runs to the rescue, she slides into the ring tears already forming at her eyes, she moves to crawl to Jamie when she’s lifted to her feet by her hair. It’s War again. Karma is right in Jordans face.

Karma: What you think you’re doing girl? Messing up my coming out party? You want to join? Sure thing. War, Fate, do it.

War puts his hand on Jordan’s lower back and lifts her straight into the air his hand still entwined in her hair. Fate as climbed to the top rope. She steadies herself and leaps off, as she comes down she drives her elbow into Jordan’s midsection, War let’s go, looking as if he’s actually pulling her down. Jordan lands flat on her back immediately she goes limp. Jamie has begun to stir, he lifts his head up off the mat, his eyes have a hard time focusing but they finally do on Jordan’s motionless body. He let’s out a blood curdling scream and tries to crawl to her knowing his legs won’t support himself. He makes it half way there when  Fate’s shin is slammed upside his head, Jamie half rolls over but stops himself desperate to get to Jordan, fighting off the nausea and the pain in his legs and temple he fights to reach her. It’s Wars turn, he brings one thunderous boot down right between Jamie’s shoulder blades. Jamie’s upper body is flattened out. War rears back and throws a boot against Jamie’s ribs, those in the first couple rows are lucky enough to actually hear the rib splinter. Jamie cries out and coughs, blood spitting out from between his lips. The fans have fallen silent. In the corner Bean watches, horror not pleasure etches his face. Bean can be heard repeating “that’s it, that’s enough”. Karma ignores him and orders War to lift the broken Stevens. He does, and holds Jamie up and out to the side, Jamie’s limp body looking like a marionette. Karma has shrugged out of his white suit jacket, unbuttoned his cuffs and rolled them up. He measures Jamie up, takes a few steps back and then spins towards Jamie, he swings his hand backwards as hard as he can. As he rotates the back of Karma’s hand smashes into Jamie’s jaw with a vicious spinning back first, War let’s Jamie drop, he does landing with one of his legs bent behind him in an awkwardly horrific angle, stepping forward Karma boots him rolling Jamie over onto his stomach. Stilling calling out the motions he directs War to grab Jamie and drag him over to Jordan. He lays Jamie’s arm over his ex-wife. Karma lifts his suit jacket, takes out the red rose and drops it over the two battered individuals. Karma turns to Greenbean who still has a look of shock on his face. He speaks to Bean, his voice eerily even.

Karma: You asked for this. Don’t forget that. Oh, and you owe me.

Karma winks and directs his clan out of the ring, both War and Fate hold the ropes for him to exit first. They follow him out and up the ramp. Greenbean can be heard in the ring screaming  “help, help someone get help!” Paramedics rush from the back passing the trio as they hit the ring. Showdown fades to commercial with the focus on Greenbean starring at the broken Stevens family.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 03:32:37 am »

Match 1
Matt Bahr(Will add image ASAP)       Vs       Adam Majors(Will add image ASAP)

Match Writer: Greenbean

As UWE returns from the commercial break, Matt Bahr is just getting into the ring, where his opponent Adam Majors awaits. The bell sounds and this match is underway as Matt Bahr attacks Adam Majors right away, hitting him with a number of hard shots which results in him being completely beaten down in the corner of the ring, the ref just lets it slide for now until finally the beating that Matt is inflicting goes to far, resulting in the official threatening Matt with disqualification, so he finally adhere's to the rules. Much smaller than his opponent, Bahr knows he needs to stay on top of his opponent if he's going to come out of this match with the victory, as he runs at Adam Majors and takes him to the mat with a hurricanrana which puts him back onto his ass.

Back up gets Adam, who gets blasted with a big chest chop, followed by a brutal right hand and then Bahr sets Majors up with a snap suplex, but he doesn't have the strength to inflict it to Majors, which results in Adam reversing the move and hitting a suplex of his own on Matt Bahr. Majors picks him back up and sits Bahr on the top turnbuckle, but Bahr fights back and prevents Majors from climbing up to join him on the ropes, which results in Adam Majors dropping hard to the canvas, hurting his back. Matt Bahr gets to the top ropes and now goes for a moonsault-which he hits!

Hugh Reynolds: Well, it looks like Matt Bahr's in control in this one.

Bobby Moroso: Yeah, but he isn't raising any Bahr's though, get it?

Hugh Reynolds: I do and although it's corny, it's true. These two men need to raise their game if they wanna make it in the new and improved UWE, a place where history means nothing.

Bahr looks for the affection and encouragement of the UWE audience and although he gets a few moderate applauses, it's nothing really motivational as he tries to assert his authority in this one. Bahr then sees Adam Majors getting up to his feet, runs at him and clotheslines him over the top, with a lot of momentum that sends them both over the ropes and to the floor below. Up get both men eventually as the referee's standard ten count begins. They're trading punches and kicks, working their way up the entrance ramp without care for the referee. They are now fighting at the top of the ramp and with neither man able to get an advantage "ten" can be heared crystal clear from the official, meaning only one thing: this match has ended in a double countout.

Schumacher: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that this match has ended in a double countout, therefore rendering this match a draw!

The fans voice their displeasure here as members of UWE's training crew interupt the two guys and seperate them into the backstage area, as UWE heads to commercials.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 03:33:28 am »

Promo: Technique vs Mystery
       &       

‘Rule Britannia’ starts to play throughout the arena and immediately the fans starts to boo and show their discontent towards the man that they expect to see step out through the curtain. But as the song continued to play no one steps out and the ramp stays empty.

Bobby Morso: Well we’re hearing the music of William Russell but just as the fans he is not coming out.

Suddenly, the music fades out and on the titantron the face of William Russell appears.

William Russell: Now you didn’t expect me to walk out there and stand amongst common people like yourself?

William laughs and the crowd reacts just as expected.

William Russell: What? It’s truth. Compared to me none of you are more than a common man and I have no obligation or the desire to spend more time amongst common people than is needed.

Once again the crowd reacts the way that was expected and the smile on William’s lips didn’t disappear.

William Russell: Now I’m not here to address the difference between all of you and me, but I’m here to address my next opponent in the tournament for the UWE world heavyweight championship, the man that was out at ringside last week and saw me walk all over Pyronus Souria and take my next step in the tournament, Efinn Rox.

As William mentions Efinn’s name, the crowd starts to cheer.

Hugh Reynolds: Well the fans seem to like Efinn Rox here. Whether it is because they really like him or they just want to see him shut William Russell up, we can leave open for debate.

On the titantron William is shaking his head.

William Russell: See this here is exactly why you don’t and never will deserve to be around someone of my stature, someone of my social status. The lack of intelligence!

Immediately the crowd goes back to booing the man on the screen.

William Russell: You people would rather see someone like Efinn Rox go on to be a champion, the champion of the UWE, over me?

Once again the crowd starts to cheer as they want to show William that they would rather see Efinn being the champion over the British noble. This just has William shaking his head again.

William Russell: See I don’t understand why you people would cheer for someone like that when you could cheer for someone that actually would be worthy and classy champion! Someone that would be champion that this company needs! A noble champion; a blue blooded champion!

The crowd continues to boo their brains out.

William Russell: Boo all you want, but it is the truth. I am exactly what this company needs and I will be giving the company what it needs!

William smirks as he listens to the ‘Russell sucks’ chants that has started to echo in the building.

Bobby Morso: Now this just proves William Russell’s point!

Hugh Reynolds: What?

Bobby Morso: That he stand above the people here! The man is a Brittish noble, a man with blue blood! He deserves respect and better than what he is getting here!

The crowd continues their chant, but it seems to have little effect on William.

William Russell: Now after having the opportunity to see my match on TV and listen to the commentary of my upcoming opponent, it just makes it even clearer that you need a man such as me as your champion. Unlike my opponent, I have the courtesy of addressing my opponents by their names, not just calling them ‘opponent’. Whether or not they are worth less than me, I always address them by their names, because that is the proper way to talk to a person, it is the manors. Further on I do take my challengers seriously; I mean I came here thinking I could wrestle the roster here in UWE just giving like 10 or 15 percent of my capacity.

The crowd once again starts to boo the man they are watching or more like being forced to watch on the titantron.

William Russell: But I realized after my first match, which was confirmed in my last two matches that I probably need to kick it up a little. So I decided to bring it up to wrestle at an amazing 25 percent of my capacity, which still embarrassing little for the wrestler in the back but is all that is needed to be one of the best in the UWE. And judging by some tapes I’ve seen, I might have to kick it up once again to perhaps, I don’t know, 30 or 35 percent.

William shrugs and smirks, as the crowd continued to show their discontent towards the British blue blood.

William Russell: And that will be all that it takes because honestly, and respectfully, Efinn Rox is lacking the same things that the previous three that has tasted defeat at my hands lacked…

William stops and smile.

William Russell: I know, let’s say it together because you should all know it by now! He lacks style…

Crowd: Sucks!

William Russell: Technique!

Crowd: Sucks!

William Russell: And…finesse!

William is interrupted by a buzzer sound. His image is covered by a large red X. He looks confused as the graphic disappears. The camera pulls back and Efinn Rox comes into view. The crowd cheers as he casually walks onto the scene. He’s reading something. He stops behind William and walks up. William doesn’t notice him right away.

Efinn Rox: Efinn Rox walks on camera. Crowd will likely give positive response. Efinn Rox pauses and acts like he’s unaware of anything that is going on. He notices camera three and becomes curious. He walks toward camera, ignoring OPPONENT and quickly assesses the situation at hand. OPPONENT acknowledges Efinn Rox and is displeased.

William’s notices Efinn Rox. He takes a step back and faces him. Efinn Rox looks up from the script and makes eye contact with William. Efinn nods and looks down at the script again.

Efinn Rox: Efinn Rox then says I have all the qualities I need to become UWE World Champion. For the second time I might add. What the people think does not matter to me as well. However I don’t have to tell them what to think. I don’t feel a need to try and persuade them and question their responses. Like me or hate me I’ll make it a fact that I dominate every time I am in the ring. What this company needs is for the very best to rise to the top and dominate. Someone rike me.

Efinn Rox stops reading from the script.

Efinn Rox: Thanks Bear, I got it from here…

Enter the man in the bear suit. The crowd explodes with cheers. He smiles toward the camera and seemingly points to various people in the crowd. He holds up his paws and nods, acknowledging the overwhelming response. He motions for the crowd to quiet down.

Bear: Thank you, thank you.

He faces Efinn Rox and takes the script. He waves to the camera once more before turning around and leaving. William looks slightly confused and very annoyed.

Efinn Rox: The reason I didn’t call you by your name is simple. You are just an opponent to me. Nothing more and nothing much less. You’re just an opponent I’ll go through and beat in order to get one step closer to what I want. I know who you are and what they call you. But to me, Worrying about whether something is proper or not, talking to people the right way, “the manors” as you called it, it’s all well and good. I’ll focus on what’s actually important. I’ll focus on what actually matters here. Winning this match. The prize at the end of this tournament. My actions in the ring.

Efinn Rox: So keep your style and your percentages. I can guarantee that when our match starts, you’ll quickly be fighting at one hundred percent…and unfortunately for you, even if you fight at that level, you’ll still suffer a defeat. Even at your very best, it will not be enough to beat me. Savvy?

William Russell gets in Efinn’s face.  There’s a brief stand off. Efinn Rox turns around and leaves while the camera focuses on William.

Jacob: That wasn’t awkward at all.

William looks around trying to find the source of the voice. The Tron fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:34:25 am »

Match 2
       Vs             

Match Writer: Zen

Hugh:
Good lord what a way to kick Showdown off tonight! 

Bobby:
We’re off to a damn good start, Huey, that’s for sure!  If Bahr and Majors didn’t do it, William and Efinn certainly did!

Hugh:
And now we’re about to see Nick Riot and Chris Stalin go at it once again!  Lemme tell the viewers at home who may not be familiar with these two’s history.  In the past, Chris and Nick have had some BRUTAL matches!  These two have slugged it out over the Light Heavyweight championship, the World championship..

Bobby:
Even over a bowl of soup!  Or so I heard...

Hugh:
Point is...

As it should be expected in wrestling, the lights go out.  The fans and broadcasting crew soon themselves glued to the overhead screen on the entrance stage as the opening chords of A Perfect Circle’s “Passive” begin.  People look to their left, they look to their right.  “What the hell is going on?” they might ask.  It’ll all be clear as day in a moment though.  With one bright burst on stage, a man appears.  He comes striding through the smoke in his Armani black suit and shades.  Fans remember his face from two weeks ago, Zen has finally arrived in UWE!

Bobby:
Could it really be?!  Is this ‘Zen’ we’ve been hearing about finally here?!

Hugh:
Well, I’d say let your eyes be the judge of that. 

Zen walks down the ramp, and up the steps before entering the ring.  Andrew Schumacher politely hands him a mic, but he doesn’t speak right off the bat.  He takes a look around at Fresno before his face, which bared no remote expression before, becomes lit up with a smile.  The perfect smile, if you will.  Fans neither boo nor cheer, they just listen.

Zen:
Last week Nick Riot wondered “Why did da’ big bad Zen pick on meee?! I nevah even met him before!”

His childish-mock of Nick Riot creates some laughter among the fans as they continue listening on.  Zen steps lightly around the ring, observing their reactions, making sure they’re still following him.  Before continuing, he removes the sunglasses from his face and tucks them away inside his jacket, then turns and looks into a near by camera.

Zen:
Because Nick.  Murder’s only a problem if it’s someone people care about.  And you...nobody cares about.

His last comment gets some jeering from the crowd started, but he doesn’t seem to concerned.  Zen just shoots them a smile and shrugs a little.

Zen:
What?  Oh come on don’t tell me you people like Nick Riot.  How the hell can you like Nick Riot?  The man goes around “Well golly gee, I’m a prophet and all but...I’ll be damned if I didn’t just get my ass whupped!”  Wouldn’t a prophet see that later in the night, during one of their biggest matches of their teensy career, a promotional poster would air and they...would lose. -He gives a grin and winks before turning the opposite direction- Tell me oh masterful prophet of ours!  If you’re so prophetic, why don’t you know why I’m here?  Why can’t you answer who I am, instead of standing next to Courtney stammering about as you search for your shriveled up genitalia?!  Tellin’ us how you were THIS close to getting that second **** championship reign, hey folks!  Here’s a fun fact...Nick Riot doesn’t even care about Nick Riot and his **** title shot ORRR he would have known that he’s already a two-time UWE **** champion! 

Bobby:
Haha!  I kinda like this guy.

Zen:
That..THAT ladies and gentlemen is YOUR Prophet, YOUR Nick Riot!  He’s a mullet-rockin, sackless, walking-door-mat of a teenage boy! But rest at ease Nick...because I’ll make these people remember you.  And don’t tell me they already know who you are, and they’ll never forget you.  Nah, let’s cut the bullshit sweetie.  There’s a reason your name isn’t in the record books as UWE heavyweight champion.  There’s a reason the company closed down and it’s because of bottom feeding, no drawing acts like you.  Sweet Jesus man!  X was the better man?!  Well, X was certainly the man, wasn’t he?  You mope around going “I just don’t understand!”  I expected you to take charge, get a little fired up, COME AT ME!  I expected you to march into Bean’s office and say “Nick Riot!  ZEN!  NEXT PAY-PER-VIEWWWW!!” ...

But it didn’t happen.  You tucked your tail in between your legs, you whined, cried, and probably signed a few fat girls’ autographs.  But you didn’t step up.  Okay...well, I guess I gotta do what I gotta do then, don’t I?  See, Nick...you can go on and say that you aren’t responsible for what may come my way.  I’m not concerned.  Believe me, Zen knows how to whup an ass, two ass’s, three...hell, this one time I whupped all of China town!  Hey, donchu laugh.  Chinese are fast man.

A few more laughs are shared before Zen pauses.  His face becomes very stern and serious as he looks on up the ramp, as if speaking directly to Nick and everyone else.

Zen:
You already know me.  I don’t come to you as a prophet.  I don’t have voodoo magic.  I’m just a man, like you.  Like that guy over there.  Wait, that’s a chic-no, no.  You are a dude, okay.  Anyway, My blood bleeds just as red as yours.  Each and every one of you at some point has seen me.  You’ve seen what I do.  You know the deals I make.  You just don’t know it.  I’ve been here before, I’ve danced this very same dance countless times.  Know what I found out?  I am the best. I am the absolute BEST! I’ve been the strongest pillar in every great foundation.  I’ve created legends and I’ve lived legends.  I’ve made wrestlers, broken them, done the same with a lot of the places I’ve been.  You all wanna know why I’m here?  I wanna know what makes you think I wasn’t already here!  I...am Zen!

On a final note, he tosses the mic back to Andrew and leaves the ring for the announcer’s table.

Bobby:
Hey look!  Showdown’s newest star is taking his first seat at the announce team’s table!  It’s an honor Mr. Zen.

Hugh:
Oh great, what could he possibly want?!

Zen:
To cost Nick Riot this match, obviously.  You see, Zen knows things.  Yeah, Yeah.  He knows Bobby here has never said no to a stripper or one more plate of Mama’s lasagna!  He knows you, Mister Hugh, take your staff notes for tonight’s show and read em like a real good boy.  “Yessa Massa, I says whateva you wan’ me to says!”  And he knows that Nick Riot, the man with the nose second only to MJ, God rest his soul!...is gonna see Zen, and fall over dead before Zen even has to go in and whup that ass.  Do you understand me, Hugh?

Hugh:
I believe so Zen. 

Zen:
HUH?!

Hugh:
I said yes!

”Out of the Way!” By Hollywood undead hits, and the crowd comes alive the moment Nick Riot runs out on stage.  Nick walks down the ramp, high fiving fans as he goes by before sliding into the ring.  He stands up on both feet and walks to end of the ring, looking out at Zen.  Zen only smiles and waves as Nick just tells em to keep running his mouth. 

Then, Cross to bear by Staind hits.  Fans boo the unholy crap out of this guy.  They should, too.  It’s Chris Stalin!  Chris comes down to the ring and stands up toe to toe with Nick.

Hugh:
Moments away now from another classic showdown between these two men.  Can you feel the goose-bumps?!

Zen:
Another classic showdown...where at Hugh?  On Showdown, hmm?  A classic showdown on showdown, hmm?  We trying to plug a little, maybe appear to be capable of wit, hmm?  Shaddup.

Bobby:
I can’t help but agree, I’m excited for this one. 

Hugh:
Their matches have always been long, drag-out, down and dirty brawls!  What a way to make this show even better tonight.

Zen:
You know, I’m beginning to wonder if you’re really a black man Hugh.  I’m beginning to think you’ve just had your head so far up so many ass’s that you’ve been forever stained.  The poo stain.

As Hugh continues getting verbally abused by Zen, the ref drops his hand for the bell to ring.  Both men are off!  Nick and Chris circle, sizing each other up.  The fans watch in speculation when suddenly they lock up!  Nick takes Chris down with an arm drag.  Both men quickly get back up to their feet and Chris charges Nick agaNICK RIOT WITH A HEADBUTT!  Chris stumbles back, his legs turn to jello, Nick quickly rolls him up in a school boy!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!!!  Nick Riot has won within the first minute!  The ref tends to Chris who still appears dazed on what just happened while Nick stands up and celebrates.

Hugh:
WOW!  Can you believe how quick and easily Nick won?  Talk about impressive.  I think Nick just sent everyone in the locker room, maybe even at this announce table a loud message.

Zen:
That so?

Hugh:
I beli-Hey, wait!

Zen tosses down the headset and makes his way into the ring.  Nick turns around with plenty of time to catch him, but Zen doesn’t seem like he wants to fight.  He enters with Nick and approaches him.  Zen raises both hands up to let Nick know he doesn’t wanna fight, and then extends his hand in congratulations.  Nick nods and shakes his hand but keeps both eyes on him.  He’s not about to be sucker punched.

Hugh:
This is something.  I figured by now this Zen would have thrown some cheap shot.

Bobby:
Maybe you have him all wrong.

Hugh:
Well Bobby, maybe you’re right for a change.  MaybeHOLY HELL!

Nick Riot is laying dead center in the ring as Zen stands over him, just shaking his head.  The replay shows Zen raising Nick’s arm for the crowd and then before they went their own ways, he spits right in Nick’s face before slipping his arm under Nick’s, raising Nick up and slamming him down into the mat with full force.  The crowd boo’s as Zen now has the mic again.  He slowly crouches down beside Nick and in a low voice says...

Zen:
Now...how about it, Nick?  Nick Riot.  Zen.  Pay-Per-View?

“Passive” takes over the PA once again as Zen slams the mic down by Nick’s head.  He looks at crowd and points to Nick with a smile, and walks away.

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Nick Riot!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:06:00 pm by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 03:35:16 am »

Match 3
       Vs       

Match Writer: Jools Kingdom

The lights fade to a dark red, as “Firestarter” by The Prodigy fades in, already halfway into the intro. As the intro carries on, Pyronus walks out and raises his arms to the sky with that thing that Dio did, you know the devil horn thing, which cues the pyro next to him to go off. As the flames continue he walks down the ramp. As he reaches the ring, he walks up the stairs and along the ring apron until he reaches the near right turnbuckle, which he climbs up and stands on, still on the outside, as he holds his arms up, making that Dio sign thing with his hands once again. He then drops into the ring, walks at a semi-quick pace and turns to the audience, holding his arms up as before while flames shoot up behind him, going left and right along the left side of the ring. Then, as his theme music fades, he leans in his corner waiting for his opponent.

Bobby Moroso: Pyro looks really fired up for this contest Hugh. He really needs to show the UWE management that he can fight the big guns in the UWE tonight.

Numb by Linkin Park hits and the entire arena goes black as the buzz of the fans grows louder. a blue light shines on the crowd and a few flames form a semi circle on the stage around a dark figure whom the fans cant see. As he walks forward for every few steps he takes on each side of the ramp a similar blue flame lights. When he gets to the bottom of the ramp the lights come on all at once revealing Wildcard. He slides under the bottom rope and goes straight to his corner watching Pyronus Souria, almost taunting him with his lack of nerves.

Hugh Reynolds: As for this man he is just plain egotistical. He is ready to take on the winner of our main event, Jools Kingdom or Kris Destiny. According to himself anyway.

Bobby Moroso: You're totally right for once. Wildcard doesn't seem to be afraid of anyone and is a great bet to be the first UWE Champion since the comeback!

DING DING DING

The bell rings as the two competitors circle eachother around the ring.

Hugh Reynolds: This match may seem like an exhibition to many, but to the competitors this is for their pride. More importantly Pyronus, he really needs to win tonight to show to the world that he is capable of competing with the top dogs in the game.

Bobby Moroso: But for Wildcard he needs to win this match to prove to his next competitor in the title tournament that he is the toughest of competition...

Hugh Reynolds: Too right Bobby.

As the toying continues eventually Wildcard steps in, however Pyronus grabs him straight away and turns his attempt into a snapmare. Wildcard gets up and laughs at Pyronus in a kind of 'well done kid now let the master get to work way.'

Bobby Moroso: Wildcard has to be the single most cocky competitor I have seen in this ring.

Hugh Reynolds: But that's what we wanna see Bobby, great competitors who know they are great competitors.

Both wrestlers find themselves grappling trying to outpower eachother. Eventually the slightly bigger Pyronus comes out on top and again snapmares Wildcard. Wildcard this time does not smile but scowls is Pyro as if he now means business. Immediately Wildcard pounces on Pyronus and slams him to the ground followed by a series of blows to the face. The referee has to pull Wildcard from off top of Pyro.

Bobby Moroso: Wildcard is like a man possessed. He really wants this win tonight Hugh....

Hugh Reynolds: I totally agree Bobby. He looks like a man on a mission.

Wildcard finally is removed from Pyro. However Wildcard goes straight back to work stamping on Pyro's head. He proceeds by picking up Pyro and throwing him into the turnbuckle. Wildcard now charges at Pyro like a raging bull. But SMACK. Wildcard hits his head on the turnbuckle as Pyro swiftly moves away from the formerly raging bull(and to be honest is now more like a deceased pigeon.)

Hugh Reynolds: That has to hurt. Come on Wildcard get up.

Wildcard lies on the deck on all fours as he tries to recover. However Pyro now rages at Wildcard and boots him in the temple. Wildcard smartly rolls out of the ring.

Bobby Moroso: That's a smart move. Wildcard really needs to recover from this. He's looking out of it.

UNBELIEVABLE! Pyronus springboards over the top rope onto Wildcard leaving both fighters looking down and out. The referee begins to count:

Finally Pyronus gets up and throws Wildcard in the ring followed by himself. He then pins Wildcard.

Kickout! Wildcard gets a shoulder up and the match continues. Pyronus has his head in his hands. He thought he had the match! Wildcard gets up onto his knees and looks baffled by Pyronus' early advantage.[/i]

Hugh Reynolds: Bobby I can't believe how Pyro has taken this match by the balls. He is looking fantastic. Wildcard was the favourite here but at the moment Pyronus is all over him.

Bobby Moroso: And that doesn't look like changing.

Pyronus lifts Wildcard up to his feet and irish whips him into the ring ropes. Wildcard bounces off the ropes but SLAM. Wildcard turns Pyronus' irish whip into a spear. Both competitors now lie down on the mat in exhaustion.

Bobby Moroso: This match has been fast paced from the start and is now starting to take its toll.

Hugh Reynolds: I think that Pyronus may have lost his chance here to win this match...

The referee reaches a count of seven before both athletes get to their feet at the same time. They both charge at eachother and attempt closelines. However they both duck from eachothers attempts and find themselves facing eachother again. Out of nothing Pyro charges at Wildcard again and performs the backdraft. Pyro however is shattered and the fatigue is getting the better of him. Finally he reaches for the cover...

Thr...NO!!! Yet again Wildcard gets out. As Pyro looks up to the heavens Wildcard rolls out of the ring and signals he wants no more. Pyro and the referee both look at  eachother in bemusement. But Wildcard now re-enters the ring, spins Pyro around and performs the ROYAL FLUSH!!!

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Wildcard!

"Numb" plays back on the p.a. system as Wildcard groggily gets up to his feet with a smile on his face, holding his neck as he holds his arms up in the air high, proud of his victory and looking forward to finding out who he'll face next week: Jools Kingdom, or Kris Destiny as UWE advertises ReBirth, the event Wildcard hopes to headline.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:06:45 pm by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 03:36:08 am »

The Arena is plunged into darkness as if struck back to the Dark Ages and the cheers and roars that filled this large room come to an abrupt  halt. As the venue quietens, an eerie presence can be felt by all. The kind of eerieness one would feel had they just been told the events of their own demise. Suddenly a sharp almost blinding flash erupts from the top of the ramp, with a burst so bright, that the arena soon fills and glows a bright green

“KNOW THE UNKNOWN”

A voice is heard over the speakers and eco’s through the now dark again venue. Green smoke rises from the vents on the stage and standing there in the centre only seen in silhouette form is what appears to be our mystery guest from last weeks show in Sacramento. As the figure steps forward a couple of steps, we soon realise this indeed is the unknown stranger from the previous weeks show.
With the arena still in darkness, the green smoke is the only thing giving us a view of our mystery man. Much the same as last week, he is dressed in black trousers with black boots. He is also sporting the hooded, armless jacket and that eerie looking metal mask. He places his left hand into a pocket on his jacket and pulls out a microphone while having a quick scan of the darkened crown. His left arm slowly raises and he places the mic to his lips, and with a rough granite toned voice, he begins to speak

“Last week, the Unknown found himself in what can only be described as an evil and disgusting place. SACRAMENTO! Sack a crap more like! This beautiful state of CAL..I..FORN..I..AY is represented by that? There is only one place that is good enough to be the capital of California. FRESNO OWNS MENTO!”

With that said, green light begin to flicker around the whole of the seating area just in time to see the fans erupt from their seats with screams of pride. After the screams calm, the flickering lights slow and set in a feint green static haze. Just enough to make out the crowd and ringside.

Hugh: Who is this guy? Surly this cannot be the same guy we saw and heard last week?

Bobby: Was thinking the same partner, this guy’s completely different, he’s not creepy

Hugh: Not such a scary ass freak you mean?

Bobby: Kids watch this show you now?

“You know something else?  This place…(hic)

Hugh: This place what?

“This place… (hic)… This pla…(hic)…”

Bobby: I believe he’s got the hiccups!

Unknown looks down at his mic and using his right hand pats twice softly on the top. He pulls his quickly back to his mouth

“I fink its broken…(hic)”

He lowers the microphone again, and looks up strangely. Looking kind of baffled, he suddenly flips the mic into the air, catching it as it falls with his right hand

“Magic… Hehehehehe”

The crown are somewhat amused by this and a small group in the lower section of Block A seem to be in a stream of laughter
Unknown, in a ball on the floor, still chuckling to himself, finally comes round and straightens up again

“You know what?… Hey, my hiccups have gone! Qualiteeeeeeeeeeeeeee, WOOOOOOOO! Hahahahahehehe”

Bobby: Oh my God

Hugh: You want him as your God?

“You know what? Tesco is a mighty fine plac…. Fresno is a mighty fine place. it’s true peeps.

Bobby: Peeps?

Hugh: Means people

“Screw this, I can’t talk with this thing on. I gotta take it off”

Unknown slips the mic back into the pocket it came from and pulls his hood as far forward as he can as to cover half his face completely. He slowing turns around and moves both hands to his face, gently sliding his hands into his hood. He makes a couple of adjustments and then begins to remove his hands, clasping his mask tightly.
He turns back round to face the crowd, but all that can be seen below his over hanging hood is his chin which we can see is sporting a beard. With the mic coming back out, the crowd are eager to hear what else may be said

“That’s so much friggin betta”

Gone is the rough granite tone voice, only to be replaced by a what can be described at a happy chappy style. A cockney geezer if you will, only not from the East End of London

“I gots me a confession ta make. Now I now its still early in the evenin, but my plane landed here at Fresno Yosemite International Airport at…”

A hugh pop from the crowd

“At the FYIA at twelve noon. I was owt the airport by one and had time to spare. So I crossed over South Clovis Avenua”

Another hugh pop

“Onto East Clinton Avenue”

A third

“And that’s wen I thought I’d died! For I had just walked upto what I can only describe as Heaven. A beautiful signed, screamed out to me ‘CITY LIGHTS’

The loudest pop of the night so far explodes from the stands, although mainly from the male population

“City Lights my friends, took only three words to make me enter… Hottest… Beautiful… Satisfy…
I was in there like a dirty Sacramento ****.
So I’m in there rite, and theres these blokes ryt and he’s givin me these dodgy as donald looks. So I’z walk upta this guy an I’m like…”

He does a few like ‘ya know, whas up, c’mon then’ movements trying to depict his actions

“Can I help you mate? Anyway, turns owt he’s the bossman of the place an I was gonna be getting some V..I.PpppP treatment. But to cut a long story short, five hours later and after three bottles Becks, a bottle of the finest brandeeee,  a few tequila slammers, couple or thirty odd games of 9-ball, something called a roofy? And a booth surrounded by sum ot ot ot totty wiv the finest titties, I find myself here in the presence of you fine people. And to be completely honest, I am friggin wasted. I ain‘t kiddin, I‘m feeling rather bad”

Unknown, looks a little faint, some may say drunk. He staggers forward, stops, sways and steadies again. Turning round he fixes his mask back on and lifts his hood to the original placement. He walks forward and once again staggers, momentum picks up and to save from losing balance and tumbling he starts to pick up feet. Running the rest of the way down he slams into the ring apron collapsing like a rag doll on impact.
We then proceed to see Unknown crawl under the apron and through to the other side where once up he crawls into the ring. Getting to his feet, he raises his arms above his head before bringing them down and with that the arena is once again plunged into darkness. No longer than five seconds later green smoke again rises from the vents on the stage for us to see what is only Unknown standing there in the same pose we saw him in, in the ring

“Magic… …Know the Unknown”

And with that, after a split second of complete darkness once more, the buildings lighting returns. Our Unknown guest is nowhere to be seen
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 03:37:05 am »

Match 4
       Vs       

Be yourself starts playing as the arena goes dark. Krzysztof then appears from a random place within the arena, deep within the fans of the UWE.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Krztsztof!

As he approaches the ring he flexes his muscles as he walks around the ring a few times before sliding into it and going to his corner, greeting the audience with one arm lifted into the air.

Sound of Madness blasts throughout the arena as fans rise to there feet, mostly booing the man they are about to see. Fans jam together to get harsh words in when he walks out, but he awaits in the back for a few more moments. The curtains then get pushed aside as James walks out from the back through a chorus of boos from the fans in the arena. He walks across the stage, stopping at the ramp to have a look around, smiling as he does so. As he continues to smile, he begins to walk down the ramp.

Schumacher: And the opponent, making his way to the ring. Weighting in tonight at two hundred and twenty-seven pounds... James "The Krusher" Jowers!

He looks around once more, as he places his foot on the first step, and then the second until he is on the ring apron. He climbs the turnbuckles, placing his left foot on the second, and right on the top. He stalls here, looking around for a third time, still with a cocky looking smirk on his face. After he is done, he places his right hand on the top rope, and hops over into the ring where he walks around, taunting fans as he awaits the ring bell to sound.

The referee signals for the bell as the two men walk to the centre of the ring and stare each other down Krzysztof with a cocky grin slaps James across the face and laughs only too have James J turn around and slap him back in the face which only angers Krzysztof, they walk right up to each other and go nose to nose James J goes to throw a punch but Krzysztof kicks him into the gut and then whips him into the ropes misses the clothesline but connects a back elbow, which knocks James J down Krzysztof then starts stomping on his chest and then starts stomping on his head before the ref pulls him away and checks on James J, as James uses the ropes to get up Krzysztof punches him in the face and the ref warns him about closed fists as Krzysztof moves the ref out of the way and grabs James J by the head he then drags him over to the ropes and smashes his head off the turnbuckle twice he then turns him around and delivers a chop to James J’s chest.

Hugh Reynolds: Damn, talk about dominant. James J's getting a beating here.

Bobby Moroso: Oh shad-up-a-ya-face Hugh, you know nothing, he's simply biding his time.

Hugh Reynolds: By getting his ass handed to him? Okay.

He then whips him into the opposite corner and charges at him but gets met with a boot to the face which stuns him, Krzysztof then turns around and gets kicked in the gut, James J grabs Krzysztof by the hair turns him so he is facing the middle of the ring and sets him up and lands the belly to belly release suplex slamming Krzysztof onto his back in the centre of the ring. James J then drops back into the corner to recover, he then stands up and walks over to Krzysztof who is now just getting up, James J grabs him by the hair and lifts him and lands the side walk slam and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Kickout! James J gets up and then once again picks Krzysztof up by the head and sets him up for the DDT, but Krzysztof is able to hit a Northern Lights Suplex on James J in a great reversal. Krzysztof now picks up James and starts trash-talking him, but James pushes him forward, creating just enough space to him the James Cutter!! James covers…

1…

2…

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner…James J!

Out of the ring climbs James J, no expression on his face as he walks up the entrance ramp, not acknowledging any of the fans who either abuse or want to touch him. His job is done for the evening, bringing him one step closer to the promised land.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 03:38:07 am »

Match 5
       Vs        
Special Referee: Seth Mullen

Match Writer: Seth Mullen

”Moonlight Sonata” begins to play over the PA system as the lights in the arena dim and a deep chill spreads across and throughout the building. The entrance stage begins to flood with clouds of grey and blue smoke as Ahriman makes his way down to the ring. Small children in the crowd cover their eyes in fear as he enters the ring. Ahriman goes down on both knees and begins holding both hands up in the air as if he is sacrificing himself. He gets back up to his feet as the lights come back on and he throws punches warming up inside the ring.

“Introducing first, from Salem, Massachusetts, standing at six foot-ten, weighing in at two hundred-eighty five pounds, Ahriman Cerberus!”

“Big boi and Travis Barker- Foreigner” begins to play as red, green, and white lights begin to flash around the arena. Jamal Alvandi enters from behind the curtain and is met with an unfavourable reaction from the crowd in attendance. Jamal holds his head high as he slowly ascends down to the ring, mocking the occasional fan as he passes them, before finally sliding into the ring, from under the bottom rope.

“And his opponent, weighing in at Ninety-seven kilograms, from Tehran, Iran...Jamal Alvandi!”

Jamal and Ahriman are instantly locked in a stare down, each man looking to make a statement here tonight, the only thing missing is out special guest referee for the match.

“Dirty little secret,
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair,
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful,
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head,
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?”

The lyrics from “I’m Not Jesus” begin to play as the lights dim to the point of almost complete darkness, as a bright green spotlight circles all around the arena, eventually coming to rest at the top of the ramp, the song continuing to play.

“And now, your special guest referee for this bout. From Lowell, Massachusetts, Seth Mullen!”

On cue, Seth arrives on the stage, receiving an incredible amount of boos and profanity thrown his way, based on how he has come to be known. Taking out Bryan Blaze last week on Showdown may very well have made him public enemy number one, here in UWE.

Bobby Moroso: “Why are all these fans so gat-damned ticked off? They hated Blaze, Seth takes Blaze out, now they hate Seth? I didn’t know hatred was such a transitional property.”

Hugh Reynolds: “It’s a matter of stature, and respect, Bobby. Bryan Blaze had made a name for himself over the years here in UWE, and in one night, Seth Mullen may have ended the man’s legacy. It’s not right, damnit! And it makes me sick!”

Bobby Moroso: “Do you always bring a violin to ringside or...?”

By this time, Mullen, who is sporting a UWE Referee’s shirt and black pants, has made his way into the ring, and abruptly calls for the bell, getting this match underway.

Quickly, Jamal rushes Ahriman, trying to clothesline him into next week, but the huge impact does a little more than knock him back a step.

Hugh Reynolds:  “Jamal Alvandi is so no small man, but Ahriman just seems to tower over him!”

Jamal backs up, and goes for a second clothesline, but this time finds nothing but a big boot to the face from Ahriman! Jamal is knocked to the ground viciously, as Ahriman bounces off the ropes and hits a big leg drop! Jamal is quickly picked up now by Ahriman and whipped into the far corner, Ahriman follows him in and hits a big time clothesline on Jamal, who stumbles out, Ahriman takes advantage by scooping him up...sidewalk slam! He hooks the leg on Jamal...

Kickout!  As expected, a very deliberate count is taken by Mullen, who is no trained referee, by any stretch of the imagination.

Ahriman lifts Jamal up to his feet again, rocking him with a big punch that sends the foreigner into a corner, he rushes at Jamal...Stinger Spl- No! Jamal moves, and Ahriman goes face-first into the top turnbuckle! As he staggers back, Jamal hits a Russian leg sweep, finally taking the big man down!

Hugh Reynolds: “Jamal finally gets Ahriman to the canvas. He’s got to stay on him now, and give him no room to breathe!”

Bobby Moroso: “Got that right, Hugh. He’s got to stay on him or this one won’t last very long.

Ahriman lifts his head to begin to crawl to his feet, but it’s kicked off by a vicious stomp, right to the face, by Jamal Alvandi. Jamal continues the attack, synching in a half-boston crab on the big man, right in the center of the ring! But unfortunately for Jamal, Ahriman has quite the reach, and it’s not long before he’s in the ropes. Jamal waits however, and Seth Mullen, our special guest referee for this match-up, is not very quick on getting to the five-count, which allows Jamal to continue the hold for a few seconds longer than he really should have been able to. But Jamal does break it. He rises to his feet, stalking Ahriman as the big man stumbles to his feet alittle, favouring his right knee thanks to that submission hold, and he turns into a boot to the gut, followed by a DDT that seems to shake the ring!

Hugh Reynolds: “Jamal just planted Ahriman!”

Jamal hooks the leg of Ahriman, looking for the win...

No!

Ahriman gets the shoulder up just in time! Jamal can’t believe it! He tries arguing with the referee, but with it being Seth, he knows he won’t get far with that, and turns his attention back to Ahriman, sizing the big man up, he charges... Spear!

Bobby  Moroso: “What a spear by Alvandi!”

Hugh Reynolds: “This could be it!”

Jamal again, hooks the leg on Ahriman. This time, Mullen is quick to the canvas...

As Seth’s hand comes down for the third time...Ahriman just barely gets his right shoulder off the canvas! Again, Jamal jolts up from the canvas, starting to get into the face of Seth Mullen, who can be seen mouthing the words “You’re pushing it.” As he seems to be holding back on initiating any sort of contact between himself and either of the competitors. Jamal seems adamant to the fact it was a slow count however, and voices his displeasure, loudly. He is so concerned with what he deemed a slow count by Mullen, he doesn’t notice Ahriman getting up, and he turns right into a massive punch! Jamal is rocked as he staggers back, but doesn’t fall down only because he ends up leaned back against the ropes. Ahriman Irish whips Jamal to the opposite side of the ring, as Jamal bounces back, Ahriman looks for a big boot, but Jamal ducks! He hits the ropes again...powerslam by Ahriman! He stays on Jamal for the pin attempt!

Kickout!

Hugh Reynolds: Neither man wants to stay down here, Bobby!”

Now it is Jamal’s turn to be resilient, as he kicks out of the earth-shattering slam by Ahriman. The big man wastes no time, as he looks to hook in Hell’s Gate! It’s synched in! Jamal may tap right here! But no! Jamal is somehow able to extend his leg to tap the bottom rope and Ahriman is forced to break the hold!

Hugh Reynolds: “Tough break for Ahriman, he almost had the submission right there!”

Bobby Moroso: “More like lucky break for Jamal Alvandi, Hugh..”

Ahriman relinquishes the hold, allowing Alvandi to get to his feet before rocking him with a huge right hand, followed by another, and another. Jamal again finds himself the corner, and Ahriman charges in, but Jamal gets his boot up, right in the face of Ahriman! He stumbles backward, and Jamal charges looking for a lariat, but Ahriman ducks, and Jamal absolutely LEVELS Seth Mullen! The special guest referee falls to the canvas and rolls out of the ring, clutching his head.

Jamal shows little remorse, and probably shouldn’t, either. But he turns around. Ahriman scoops him up... Tombstone Piledriver!

Hugh Reynolds: “That should be it right there!”

Bobby Moroso: “But there’s no referee to count the pinfall!

Ahriman stays on Jamal for a few seconds, then goes to check on Seth. He is still on the floor at ringside. He turns back to Jamal, going for another Tombstone!

Jamal counters! He drops off behind Ahriman, spins him around... Persia Buster!

Seth is back in as Jamal makes the pin!

Hugh Reynolds: Seth stops the count!”

Seth just stands up, as Jamal looks up, confused. Seth responds in turn by giving Jamal the finger. Jamal slowly rises off Ahriman...White out by Seth! Both Jamal and Ahriman are down now!

Hugh Reynolds: “That’s not right! That’s not right, damnit! He’s the referee, there is no need to conduct yourself like that!”

Bobby Moroso: “Yes, Seth Mullen is the referee. Which means he can do whatever the hell he wants.”

A stupid smirk is now etched on the guest referee’s face, as there is nothing to do now but wait for at least one of the two competitors begin to stir. Ahriman is the first to do so as he uses the ropes for leverage, getting to his feet, Jamal seems to be out cold. Ahriman, unsure of what to think, simply hooks the leg...

No!

Hugh Reynolds: “Wow! What a match we have on our hands here!”

Ahriman cannot believe it, he goes to pick up Jamal...low blow! Seth doesn’t call for the bell! He doesn’t care!

Hugh Reynolds: “That should be a disqualification right there!”

Jamal then measures Ahriman...Persia Buster again!

3!!!

“Here is your winner, Jamal Alvandi!”

Hugh Reynolds: “Wait a minute. What’s Seth doing?!”

Seth measures him up... he turns...and nothing. It appeared Seth was going for his patented  bicycle kick, but it is just one last mind game before rolling out of the ring, still with a smirk on his face as we now head to another commercial, this time advertising UWE's upcoming Pay-Per-View.

Hugh Reynolds: Welcome back from commercials. If you're just joining us you've just missed some great matches.

Bobby Moroso: Blah blah blah! Do we need all this mindless non-chatter? Let's get on with the show, no-one ever reads this bit anyway...

Wiley's 'Take That' begins to play and the fans can just about recognise who is about to come down to the ring...Jack Man! His titantron begins to play and the strobe lights flash reds, yellows and oranges as he appears on the top of the ramp. He's grinning widely, brushing his scruffy blonde hair with his fingers, trying to look slightly sexy. He's in jeans and a sleevless tee showing off his tiny biceps. His shirt is bright yellow with a big red J logo on the front in the style of the superman logo. He starts to semi-skip down to the ring.

Despite looking like a twat some of the fans cheer the comical wrestler and hold up signs to support him. He rolls into the ring and stands on the corner with his arms raised in the air.

Reynolds: Jack Man has made quite an interesting addition to the UWE. In case you didn't know Jack Man lost his first two matches, but last week finally managed to win a match. And some would argue Bobby that it was all down to the intereference of this mysterious cult.

Moroso: Looking at Jack Man you wouldn't think he had any talent at all. And last week just goes to show that this brainwashed S.O.B. needs his group of friends to help him out with his matches.

Reynolds: I dunno Bobby. Jack Man looked as shocked as everyone else last week when he wasn't targeted by the cult. Hopefully he's out here to give us some answers to everyones questions.

Jacks music fades out and he's holding a microphone in his hand. In the arena a mix of boos and cheers can now be heard. The faint chant for Jack Man meets Jack's ears and he can't help but grin in approval.

Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I present myself in front of you all today, right here in the great Fresno California!

All the local fans cheer.

Moroso: He mentioned the home city! He can't be so bad after all!

Jack: So far my time in the UWE has been really difficult. I wasn't quite in the right frame of mind for my first two weeks here and part of me felt like giving up after the first hurdle. That's what I would normally do. I'm a bit of a non-commitor. But something stopped me, something in my head finally snapped. I'm only 23 years old, and for the first time I'm realising that it's time for me to grow up, get a set of balls on me and be a man. And nothing makes you feel more like being a man than slipping on some lycra and getting up close and sweaty with some of the biggest men in the world. Here in this ring is where the shiz goes down, where you put your health and, some might even say, life on the line. I've done more growing up in the last month than Peter Pan and Bart Simpson in their life time combined. And don't worry, I've just got first night promo jitters, the jokes will get a lot better, I promise.

When I first stepped into that ring last week, I felt a bit like I'd been babied by our Greenbean. I could picture him sat in his office saying 'wow, what a total disappointment Jack Man is'. I bet he began to think how he could wangle me out of the company, send me back down to the Indy circuit. I think my match last week was my last chance to prove that I'm worth the dollars invested in my ass. 'Oh we have a seven minute slot to fill, let's shove Jack Man against all the new talent and see if he can actually win a match'. Well I did. I got my head together and finally decided to show all you guys that I can deliver. The highlight of my career so far was hitting that corkscrew moonsault on Matt Bahr for the win last week.

However, some punk ass freaky a**holes decided to get involved in my moment of glory last week and completely sh*t all over it.

Reynolds: Harsh words from Jack Man, he seems pretty irate about this whole situation.

Jack: Let's just have a quick look back at last week so we can all refresh ourselves with the events...

On the titantron, Adam Majors now goes over to the corner and climbs up to the top while Matt Bahr sets Jack Man up standing near his head and picking up his legs while Majors dives off the ropes and head butts him in the crotch area, very Dudley Boyz-esque. The double team still continues as both men begin kicking Jack Man in the corner. Both men begin to choke him with their boots, perfectly legal. All of a sudden the lights in the arena go completely black, which has the fans begin to get extremely loud and excited. After an extended stay in darkness, the lights come back on to reveal a downed referee, a downed Matt Bahr and a downed Adam Majors, leaving Jack Man standing alone in the middle of the ring with the three men from last week, who's names still have not been revealed, they are standing around Jack, looking ready to completely destroy him. The two men with blonde hair look at one another, before they then both look to their leader who hasn't taken his eyes off of Jack Man. The two blondes now also lock eyes on Jack...but the leader of this, well, this 'cult' begins to chuckle to himself as he steps back and exits the ring, closes followed by his two friends as they, for some reason, seem to be giving Jack Man a free pass here and all three men back up the entrance ramp, still watching the ring as their leader gestures to Jack Man this is all done for him.

Not happy about it, Jack sees the referee beginning to come around and although he's still well aware of these three men, he climbs the ropes and hits a CORKSCREW MOONSAULT on Matt Bahr, making the cover now...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Jack Man!

In the most patronising of ways, the three men applaud Jack's victory as he stares at the over the top ropes, asking what in the hell they want, but none of them reply, they just stare as one would think Jack Man is in their future plans. The titantron cuts out to black.

Jack: My main reason to be out here tonight is to tell you all that I have absolutely no idea who these people are and what their interest is in me. You may chose not to believe me, but trust me, I'm the last person to get involved in cults. I mean, I've had a few scares in my life, when my Mum panicked about me. I had a Manchester United faze, watching their matches every weekend and screaming the house down if my parents ever tried to take me shopping. You could even argue that my first romantic fantasies involved Cantona, Giggs and I. I also went through a very dark time in my life when they first released The Sims game. And don't let these games companies fool you, I spent more time living my ultimate fantasy through The Sims than actually living my life...sounds a bit like a cult to me!

But when it comes to wrestling cults, I'm not really a big fan. Jack Man is Jack Man...and Jack Man standing alone against the UWE. Last week should've been my glory alone and it really p*ssed me off that these people has the audacity to take my limelight away. So next week I propose that I get a chance at my glory again, to show the world how great I am. I want to show everyone that I'm a wrestler to be feared, and I want to do that by making examples of all three men who dared enter the ring with me last week. Quite simply...I'm so angry about it, that I want to break their faces. I want to feel the cartilage of their noses snap against my fist and see the imprints of their teeth on the soles of my boots. I now have a goal and a purpose to focus me even more. So wish of you three should it be? Does anyone dare answer my challenge?

"Gods gonna cut you down" By Johnny Cash, begins to play over the sound system. JDL walks out in a black hooded trench coat and at his sides are Michael Saint and Gabriel Saint in white hooded sleeveless shirts. All three men walk towards the ring slowly, before Gabriel and Michael split up in direction and take each set of the stairs into the ring and JDL, takes the center, by jumping up onto the apron and stepping through the middle rope. All three men in the ring, walk up to Jack Man, as JDL is handed a microphone. Gabriel and Michael standing at his sides.

JDL: Jack Man, the only reason we didn't take you out the other night, is because you are not worth the energy. Quite frankly, you should be thanking us for having pity on you and not punishing you for your sins last week and right now. Instead of bitching and moaning about how we "cheaped" your "victory, you should have been on your knees, praying to the good lord, that he sent us to your aid. For without us, you would not have stood a chance. You want a chance at glory Jack Man? Michael...step forward.

Michael steps forward as JDL commands. JDL reaches back and grabs the back of Michaels hood and pulls it down, revealing his face and blonde hair. Michael Saint grins devilishly at Jack Man, almost in a way that would make any man feel very uncomfortable.

JDL: This is Michael Saint... and he would be happy to accept your challenge, but let me just say one thing Jack Man... you will not have any glory, for the glory of god rests in Michael Saint. So start praying for mercy..

With that said, JDL simply drops the mic onto the mat and the three men, after all staring and smiling at Jack, leave the ring as we head to commercials.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:22:59 pm by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 03:39:24 am »

Match 6
          Vs          

Back to the show and inside the ring Baine waits for his opponents, but first, his partner. Then, the lights in the arena dim before going completely black.  White strobe lights kick on as the opening chords of "X Gonna Give it to Ya" blare thorugh the house PA system.  Fog fills the stage, and as the music kicks into the first chorus, on the word "X" a huge explosion goes off, with the pyro crossing over the stage, the smoke trails forming an 'X'.  The X steps out from behind the curtain, carrying his trademarked black baseball bat.  He pauses at the top of the rampway, leading towards the ring.  Bringing his hands up around his mouth, he gives an amped up yell to the fans before he begins to walk down the ramp, swinging the bat around above his head to try to get the crowd more pumped up.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Baine and The X!

Along the way, X slaps hands with many of the fans reaching over the barricades.  As he reaches the ring, he sprints the last few feet and slide in under the bottom rope, going into a roll and coming up on his feet in the center of the ring.  He picks out a corner and sprints to it, quickly climbing to the middle turnbuckle and again cupping his hands around his mouth for another amped up yell, before looking around the jam-packed arena to all the UWE fans.  A smile creases his painted face as he hops down and leans into the corner, awaiting the entrance of his and Baine's opponents.

Lights dim slightly as Live Forever by Soulidium comes over the speakers, Blue laser lights flash all around the entrance way crossing over each other as smoke fills the stage Polycke steps through the smoke and looks around the arena and cracks his neck and raises his fists into the air.

Schumacher: And their opponents, introducing first...James Polycke!

He then walks down the ramp at a steady pace and hops up onto the apron and puts one leg through the ropes taking one last look around the arena and then instead of getting into the ring, he hops back down, waiting for his partner. He then raises his fists again and brings them down to his sides and grins before taking his coat off and waiting for his partner.

Now Callos stands at the top of the ramp crouched down and moves slowly to the ring crouched the entire time. Looks around into the crowd as if he is studying them trying to figure out what they are.

Schumacher: And his partner, from The Bermuda Triangle...Callos Callos!

Callos and Polycke touch knuckles and both slide into the ring together at the same time, but Baine and The X don't give them anytime to themselves as Baine goes right for Callos and The X goes after Polycke. James Polycke then manages to block the attack from The X and throw him out of the ring inbetween the ropes and goes outside after him, meanwhile Baine is unloading on Callos with plenty of hard shots to the face until he then grabs Callos by the back of the head and drives him face first into the top turnbuckle pad.

On the outside now, James Polycke tries to drive the face of The X into the steel steps, however The X is able to get his foot up on the step, blocking it and then smashing Polycke's face into the steps instead as The X then throws James Polycke hard onto the floor. The referee still hasn't called for the bell just yet. With his opponent in the corner, Baine pauses for just a second, but that's all it takes for Callos to respond with a hard right of his own, a real hard haymaker which rocks Baine, now Callos shows his real brawler-type attitude by just getting in Baine face and fighting his way out of the corner until Baine wraps both hands around the throat of Callos and just throws him into the corner again with that much force Callos actually left his feet.

The referee finally gestures for the bell and now Baine is going crazy on Callos, hitting him repeatedly as fast and as hard as he can, despite the best efforts of Callos to cover up, he just can't prevent Baine for smashing his feet over and over, even the official has a tough time getting 'The Demon' off of his opponent. Baine then grabs his head and drives it into the turnbuckle pad once again.

Hugh Reynolds: Well, this is a wild way to begin this match, I'm just happy the official has finally maintained some order here.

Bobby Moroso: Why are you always so obsessed with control and order Hugh? I just say let em at it!

Order is restored here, at least for now, as The X gets onto his side of the ring, whilst his ReBirth opponent James Polycke staggers to his side, getting on his part of the apron. Baine now goes to Irish whip Callos into the opposite turnbuckle, but it's reversed and it's Baine who hits the pad back first and now Callos comes running at Baine, who throws an elbow up and into the face of Callos, stopping him in his tracks as Callos staggers backwards and as he turns back to face Baine, he finds himself on the recieving end of a big clothesline, knocking Callos down hard to the mat. Baine goes for a quick cover...

Kickout! Callos more than likely would've kicked out, but Polycke isn't taking any chance as he hits the ring and breaks up the pinning attempt with a double axe handle smash across the neck area of Baine. James gets right back out of the ring at the ref's command and Baine rises up to his feet, not happy about the intrusion by James Polycke as he comes walking slowly over towards James, staring at him until he notices Callos coming at him from the side as Callos wraps his arms around the waist of Baine and forces him into his corner, where Polycke slaps the back of Callos and enters the ring, while Callos has Baine stuck in the corner while James Polcke starts hitting shots to the gut of Baine, causing The X to try and get into the ring, which the official blocks right away and more than anything, this has hindered Baine rather than helped him as it's given James Polycke and Callos more time to double team their opponent.

Finally The X gets out of the ring as Polycke and Callos continue their double team attack as they Irish whip Baine into the ropes and as he returns, he's hit with a double shoulder block, knocking Baine down and now Callos quickly gets out of the ring. Polycke brings Baine back up to his feet and Irish whips him again, but this time Baine reverses it and James Polycke comes running back, but unfortunately for him, he runs into a big boot from Baine, knocking him right down onto his ass.

Baine now looks at The X, who stretches his arm out and Baine duly obliges by tagging him into the ring. As The X enters the ring, Polycke throws a clothesline towards him but it's ducked by The X who then responds with a standing dropkick on Polycke, dropping him down to the mat and now The X is right back to his feet, getting pumped up and he maybe gets a little excited by running at Callos now and blasting him in the face, startling him a bit. The X turns back to Polycke and runs at him-but he runs right into a high angle spinebuster!! The X holds his neck and kicks his legs frantically until Polycke picks him up by the hair and then looking into his corner he sees Callos has his boot resting over the top turnbuckle so James now drives him face first into the boot of Callos and then with one hard right hand to the back of the head as he then tags Callos back into the match, they seem to have agreed on targetting The X in this one.

Bobby Moroso: Now that's what I call a perfect case of foot in mouth.

Hugh Reynolds: Very funny Bobby.

Bobby Moroso: I'm a very witty man Hugh, what else do you expect?

In comes Callos who just starts stomping away at The X like crazy, who's struggling to get back to his feet as he takes some punishment from Callos. The Bermuda's Best now brings him up to his feet and pushes him back into the corner of the ring and Callos just fires away at The X with right hand shots repeatedly, over and over again, some shots to the body and some to the face until he then Irish whips The X into the opposite corner so hard that as soon as as the X hits the turnbuckle pad he drops straight to the mat.

Callos takes time, perhaps cockily walking towards The X who is crawling on his knees but as Callos quite nonchelantly picks The X back up, he feels The X fighting back against him with shots to the stomach and chops to the chest that have Callos rocking until The X then hits the ropes, he comes running back going for a big clothesline, but it's avoided by Callos who then turns it into a snap DDT! Callos stands over the body of The X for a moment, a moment which could be vital until he then opts to make a cover...

Kickout! This time it's the opposition who break up the cover attempt as Baine grabs the legs of Callos and pulls him off The X. Baine stands staring at the referee, who's yelling at him to get out of the ring and finally he does. Callos now drags The X to his corner and tags Polycke back into the ring as he then holds the arms of The X behind his back, leaving him wide open for James Polycke to kick him in the stomach. Polycke now whips him into the turnbuckle pads and as The X comes back from the corner, he gets lifted up and hit with a backbreaker by James, who doesn't dwell on things and attempts a cover...

Kickout! Polycke grabs the head of The X and drags him back into his corner, tagging Callos into the ring again as this team are doing a great job so far of isolating thier opponent and also keeping each other fresh. James continues to beat The X down until Callos is in the ring, he immediately grabs The X and Irish whips him into the ropes and as The X returns, Callos is able to scoop him up and into a bearhug! Callos now begins to really put the squeeze on his opponent, who's struggling to breathe. The referee is in a perfect position to call for a submission if it happens, but The X isn't the type of person to submit to a move like this, he'd rather get his ribs bruised than submit.

The fans try getting behind The X, trying to will him back into this match. his partner Baine is talking words of encouragement to him from his corner as The X begins to shake his hands furiously, telling the ref "no, no, no!" as he then begins to land a couple of right hands which, although they don't have much power behind them, they've just about got enough power to break the grip of Callos and now The X again hits the ropes, but again it works against him as Callos hits a front flip kick on The X, knocking him back down onto his back too. The camera cuts back to Baine, who seems to have lost his enthuisiasm in getting The X back into this one.

Bobby Moroso: Ha! You know you're in trouble when your opponent gives up hope on you.

Hugh Reynolds: Well...

Bobby Moroso: Yeah?

Callos now lines up The X for the BERMUDA'S WELCOME! He comes running at The X, looking for that shining wizard-dodged! The X now kicks him in the stomach and executes a Fisherman's Suplex to Callos, releasing it as now both men are down on the mat and hurting. Again the fans begin trying to will The X on into his corner where Baine is pumped and ready to get involved in this match. After what seems like a lifetime of crawling, The X finally gets to his corner and slaps hands with Baine, who instantly climbs up to the top ropes, stalking Callos and waiting for him to get up to his feet, as soon as Callos turns to face Baine, he finds the Demon flying off the top ropes at him and taking him down with a huge shoulder block, a rare sight seeing Baine flying from the top, but it's worked for him here and he's managed to drop Callos.

Sensing his opponent is in trouble, James Polycke comes into the ring and gets clotheslined down onto the mat by Baine for his troubles. He turns back to Callos, who is on all fours and just boots him hard in the skull knocking him back down. Baine now kicks Callos in the stomach and puts his head inbetween his legs, ready for the DEMONBOMB-But James Polycke hits Baine in the head from behind, preventing the move from being executed. The two now begin to attack Baine until they then Irish whip him, Baine returns and hits a double clothesline on both men, knocking them both down hard!

With The X still on the outside recovering, Baine is taking over this match for himself as he throws Polycke into the turnbuckle before following it up with another hard clothesline in the corner. Back on the apron, The X tags himself back into the match which goes unnoticed by their opponents, but not the official and now Baine comes running at Callos, going for yet another clothesline, but this time it's ducked by Callos, who manages to lower the top ropes and send Baine out of the ring and as The X looks to run at Callos for a stinger splash, he finds James Polycke grabbing a handful of his hair and driving him hard onto the mat! James Polycke now lifts The X up-POLAR EFFECT!!! Polycke gets out of the ring and Callos covers The X...

3!

Schumacher: Here are your winners...James Polycke and Callos Callos!

Baine is on the outside and The X is inside the ring, both sparked out. Polycke and Callos again touch hands as they celebrate seperately on either turnbuckle, momentum built for both wrestlers as they exit the ring and UWE heads to the adverts.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 03:40:44 am »

Main Event: UWE Championship Tournament Quarter Final
       Vs       

There is a blackout until the guitar comes in, and then flames shoot out of the stage. Once the singing starts, Kris "Fa Sho" Destiny makes his way to the top of the ramp. He looks around with his hands on his hips and then he holds his arms out all Orton like.

Schumacher: The following contest, scheduled for one fall is a UWE Championship Tournament Quarter Finals Match! Introducing first, from New York City, New York, weighing in at two hundred and thirty four pounds...Kris 'Fa Sho' Destiny!

He has a smirk on his face as he makes his way to the ring, ignoring all reactions to him. He rolls into the ring and springs to his feet. He removes the hood from his sweatshirt, and he turns and looks at the crowd with that evil grin. He points to his head and then holds his arms out once more in the middle of the ring.

The screen fades to black. Then the word CAUTION! hits the screen, This word fades away and the sentence "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" flies onto the screen. We fade to the arena...

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Rock Hill, South Carolina, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds...Jools Kingdom!

Blue and yellow fireworks fly across the arena and Kingdom comes through the curtains with his "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" shirt on and a pair of black sunglasses. He now puts his arms up at the same height as his shoulders. Jools now runs down to ringside slapping the hands of fans and he slides into the ring under the bottom ropes.

As soon as Kingdom gets inside of the ring, Kris Destiny rushes towards him and drops to his knees, firing away with hard right hands to the back and neck area of Jools, preventing him from getting up to his feet. Destiny is up to his feet and now starts kicking away at Jools, beating him into the corner as Kingdom is able to get to his feet, although he's still taking kicks to his gut so frantic that he cannot get any form of attack in, he purely has to endure it for now, the desperation to get in control and get to the semi-finals is quite clear from the early goings in this one.

Destiny now takes a moment to pause, but it's a moment to long as far as Jools Kingdom is concerned, as Jools just whacks him with a hard knife-edge chop, lighting Destiny up and sending him scurrying backwards holding his chest in pain. As he spins back around, he turns into another knife-edge from Jools, which is then followed up with a stiff forearm shot to the chin and now it's Jools Kingdom's turn to begin unloading on Kris Destiny in the corner, but instead of kicks to the gut, it's right hands to the face from Jools, which result in the ref telling him to break it up whilst being in the corner. Jools eventually does as he's told, but then he goes back to the hard knife-edge chops, which result in the fans naturally responding with the classic "woooo" that goes hand in hand with the chops. After blasting Destiny with one more hard chop, he can't take it anymore as his previously pale white skin begins to turn the colour of a tomato, he pushes Kingdom out of the way and tries getting across to the other side of the ring, just to be able to catch his breathe more than anything.

Hugh Reynolds: Look at the passion these two guys are showing, we're getting further into the tournament and everyone still left believes they can win the UWE Championship.

Bobby Moroso: Yehhh but only one guy can win it, that's gonna dissapoint a lot of other people.

Jools now grabs Destiny by the wrist and after leaning him against one rope, he Irish whips Kris to the other side of the ring, as Destiny returns, Kingdom drives a hard knee into the stomach of Destiny, causing him to full flip over the knee of Kingdom and land on his back quite hard. Now on his knees and with his left hand holding his stomach, Kingdom now comes walking towards Kris and picks him up by his head, bringing him to his feet and immediately hitting him with yet another hard knife-edge chop, which once more puts Kris onto his knees, then one more hard shot to the spine from Jools Kingdom now puts Kris Destiny flat onto his belly on the mat.

Apparently in control here, the man from South California grabs the head of Destiny again, getting him in a front headlock and executing a snap suplex on 'Fa Sho' which again puts him on his back. Jools has controlled most of this match so far because he hasn't given his opponent much time and Kingdom continues this gameplan by rolling over to cover Destiny...

Kickout! Destiny now smartly realizes he's struggling here and after he kicks out, he quickly rolls out of the ring under the bottom ropes and although Jools tries going after him, the referee stops it from happening as he stands infront of Jools, preventing him from leaving the ring. Destiny now does circles around the ring, buying himself some much needed recovery time, but as the ref goes to begin counting Destiny out, Kingdom sneaks outside of the ring next to the ref and with Kris Destiny's back turned, Jools hits another stiff shot to the spine of Kris, once more dropping him to his knees as he lets out quite a loud yell of agony out.

Again Jools goes to grab Destiny by the head, to lift him back up but now Kris tries fighting back, hitting shots to the gut but then Kingdom begins hitting hard shots to the back of the neck of Kris, stopping any kind of fightback for now as Jools now rolls Destiny back into the ring underneath the bottom ropes. Still not ready to stand toe-to-toe and slug it out, Kris Destiny crawls as quickly as he can towards the opposite side of the ring, causing Jools to dive in the ring fast and run towards Kris Destiny as he's just about able to prevent him leaving the ring again by dropping an elbow across the back of Destiny, Jools grabs Destiny's legs and tries for the KINGDOM KRABS..but Kris Destiny is right next to the ropes and simply wraps his arms around the bottom ones, preventing the move from being put into effect.

Hugh Reynolds: Destiny's in big trouble here in the early goings, he needs something big or he could find himself losing this one sooner than he thinks.

Bobby Moroso: He'll be tappin' like a lil **** unless he can grow some balls and slap the taste outta Kingdom's mouth.

Hugh Reynolds: Well, he needs to resort back to his own style rather than trying something he's not used to.

With Kris hugging the bottom ropes, he then feels Jools Kingdom driving the point of his knee into the lower back area, which he does a couple of times until Destiny's grip on the ropes loosens and the referee makes Jools back up from Kris, which again affords Destiny the time to roll out of the ring again, frustrating Jools Kingdom in the meanwhile too. However to the credit of Kris Destiny, this time he doesn't remain on the outside, he climbs back up onto the ring apron as Jools comes right back for Destiny, looking to maybe suplex him back into the ring-but Destiny is first to the punch, or shoulder in this case, as he drives his shoulder into the gut of Jools Kingdom from inbetween the top and middle ropes, slowing his opponent down a bit as it gives Destiny time to get back into the ring, but also he walks right into another hard punch from Jools Kingdom, again Kris Destiny is guilty of being too slow between attacks and again it looks like Jools Kingdom is gonna make him pay for it as Destiny again tries to create seperation between himself and his opponent.

One thing Destiny has done well here is defensively he's never really let Jools Kingdom completely rule the match and as Destiny backs up into the furthest corner, he sees Kingdom walking towards him with a purpose-but Kris smartly connects with a kick to the gut of Jools, getting him just above the family jewels which seems to take the wind out of Jools, as now 'Fa Sho' gives Kingdom a taste of his own medicine with some hard shots to the back and neck area, which are followed up with a couple forearms to the chin, however Jools starts fighting back and his knife-edge chops have so much sting in them, it prevents Destiny from building any kind of momentum and although Kris again tries getting away from his opponent, this time Jools is onto him and Jools is hitting him with more knife-edge chops in another corner of the ring, also the position in which Jools is standing prevents Destiny from escaping from the corner, at least, not without Kingdom's say so or fighting his way out.

Kingdom now Irish whips Destiny into the opposite turnbuckle and as Kris comes slowly walking back towards Jools, he's on the recieving end of a back bodydrop from Jools Kingdom, which again is putting punishment on the back of Destiny and slowly putting Jools in damn near total control of this match. Looking down at his opponent with intensity in his eyes, showing no mercy, Jools brings Kris back to his feet and although 'Fa Sho' tries going dead weight, eventually Jools is able to get him back to his feet, shoving him back into the corner of the ring and now driving knees into the abdomen of Destiny, trying to make him hurt in numerous body parts. With Kris trying to cover his stomach, he gets levelled once again with another hard knife-edge, prove if ever that he should keep his chest protected throughout this one. Back down to his knees Destiny goes and again he tries crawling away from Jools, he really is having problems here so far and Jools prevents him from going anywhere as he lifts Destiny up by his trunks so Destiny is standing with his back to Jools, who quickly takes advantage with a release belly-to-back suplex but yet again Destiny goes rolling underneath the bottom ropes and leans on the barricade to recover as much as he can, still he has a couple of front row fans talking abuse to him.

Hugh Reynolds: What a suplex and Kris Destiny yet again rolling out of the ring, getting out of dodge.

Bobby Moroso: Smart, smart. You've got to stop Jools Kingdom's momentum because he's not gonna stop himself.

Up onto the second ropes Jools climbs as he begins to lose his rag, yelling at Destiny to get back into the ring and "fight like a man". This comment doesn't seem to sit well with Destiny, who jumps right back onto the ring apron, only as soon as he does Jools comes swinging towards him, so Kris jumps back off the apron, just avoiding a punch to the side of his head. Jools has had enough with this now and he leaves the ring, coming for Destiny-but walking into a hard back elbow, now Kris grabs the head of Kingdom and tries driving him face first into the ring apron, but Jools is able to block it and then drive Destiny's face into the apron instead, now Kris gets rolled back into the ring but he's feeling pretty beat up at the moment so hasn't got the energy to try and get away from Jools again, by the time he can even get back to his feet, Jools is back in the ring and now scoop slams Kris Destiny flat onto the mat once more.

Jools Kingdom now heads straight to the legs of Kris Destiny again, grabbing his legs and once more going for the KINGDOM KRAB...but once again Kris Destiny doesn't allow it to be locked in as he manages to roll out of it this time, rolling back towards the ropes and locking his arms around the ropes again, now Jools comes running towards Destiny and just drives his knee into the face of Kris Destiny, out of frustration more than anything as he sends Kris Destiny's head for a wobble. Jools now picks Destiny up to his feet and just drops him once again with an inverted neckbreaker which has Kris flat out on his back, meaning Jools can now attempt another pinfall...

Kickout! Kris got his right shoulder off the mat and keeps it up off the mat as he tries pushing Kingdom away from him, but he's so dazed at the moment that his pushes have little force behind them and Kingdom just constantly keeps slapping the hands away. Destiny uses the ring attire of Jools to try and get to his feet, the confident Jools lets him get to his knees before hitting him with repeated slaps around the hand, which do nothing but degrade his opponent. As Kingdom now brings Destiny up to his feet, he is on the recieving end of a big rake to the eyes from Destiny, who knows he needs to do something big to get back into this one and temporarily impairing the vision of his opponent could well do that.

Destiny now heads off into the ropes, but as he returns, Kingdom runs at him and greets him with a kick to the belly, setting him up for another suplex now as he hoists Kris up into the air, but instead of falling backwards, Jools now drops Destiny on his stomach over the top ropes, hanging him up. After being hung up to dry, Destiny is now spaghetti legged on the ring apron, holding onto the top rope as Kingdom now lines up a shot with his forearm three times over, which has Destiny holding onto the rope for dear life now-but he hits one hard, desperate knee into the stomach of Jools Kingdom, followed up by a hard forearm shot of his own, Destiny then grabs the head of Jools and drives him face first into the top turnbuckle pad, after doing this two more times, Jools drops down to his knees right in the corner and now Kris Destiny starts to climb to the top ropes as he gets Jools in a front facelock to try and drag him up the ropes too, only for Jools to begin fighting back with shots to the stomach, the shots begin getting faster and faster, harder and harder, which is then followed up with a headbutt to the skull of Destiny, who then finds himself getting thrown off the top ropes and right back onto the mat below.

With Destiny lay belly on the mat, Jools Kingdom decides to climb the ropes and wasting no time he comes flying off the top towards Kris Destiny, dropping an elbow across the upper back area of Kris, which connects perfectly, just look at Destiny rolling back and forth in the ring for proof of that. Then the man who prides himself on being a master submissionist grabs the legs of his opponent, but instead of attempting the Kingdom Krab, he locks up legs with Kris Destiny and puts him in the Sharpshooter!! Destiny tries fighting it, but he's now locked in the middle of the ring in one of the most painful submission holds there is, the fans are quite expecting Kris to tap out here and although that thought must be in his mind, he's determined to get to the ropes and break up the hold, he's not fought to come this far just to tap out now and even if his body will hurt for days after this match, he'll crawl and crawl until he gets to the ropes.

Hugh Reynolds: The guy is loud, brash and outspoken, but tonight, he's proving he has heart too.

Bobby Moroso: Don't jump on the Kris Destiny bandwagon now just because he's showing a bit of guts.

After a good twenty seconds in the hold, Destiny finally gets a firm grip with his right hand on the bottom ropes, but it's not very firm enough because Kingdom drags him right back into the middle of the ring, which the referee allows, this could be the straw that broke the camals back here with Kris Destiny as he raises his right hand, looking very tempted to repeatedly bang it against the ring mat, to tap out of this match because he cannot take the pain-but still he doesn't tap out and so Jools breaks up the hold himself and then kicks Destiny hard in the skull, again mostly out of frustration as Kris yet again rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom ropes as he starts backing up the entrance ramp holding his lower back as he stands quite far up the ramp, looking right down at Jools Kingdom, who is looking right back at him. Destiny knows he has nine seconds for a break from Jools if he needs it and he'll utilize it to full advantage. UWE heads to a commercial break with Kingdom and Destiny both staring at each other.

= = COMMERCIALS = =

We return from the break with Kris on his knees inside the ring and Jools Kingdom standing next to him, picking him up onto his feet and driving him face first into the turnbuckle pad. Both men are looking a little more tired and a little slower as the physical Jools turns Destiny around and plants a headbutt on him, putting Destiny down to one knee holding his right eye but Kingdom has no sympathy as he then blasts Destiny in that very eye with a right hand and then a sharp knee, all to the exact same location.

Using the ropes to get by, Kris now starts crawling across the ring until he's at the next corner of the ring, where he's picked up to his feet again by Jools and again hit with a hard forearm and then he Irish whips Kris to the opposite turnbuckle pad, as Kris comes out of the corner Jools Kingdom lowers his head and Kris Destiny now improvises well by hitting a clubbing blow onto the neck area of Jools, but before taking a moment to figure out what's next, Kris grabs Kingdom by the arm and drives him shoulder first inbetween the top and middle ropes, causing the shoulder to crack as Jools drops to the mat with the shoulder hanging relatively loosely.

Bobby Moroso: Now, now, now this is what I'm talking about! Yeah!

Kris Destiny now rolls out of the ring under the bottom ropes and grabs the arm of Jools Kingdom, smashing it into the turnbuckle post as he's decided he's gonna do his best to injure it. Kris now lies Kingdom on his back, hanging out of the ring as he hits a clubbing blow across the chest of his opponent, rolling him back into the ring as Kris follows him in, stomping away at the shoulder part of Jools, showing the aggresion that's made Kris Destiny one of UWE's biggest stars until the official tells him to back up. Destiny drags Kingdom back towards the middle of the ring and executes a scoop slam on him, hitting the ropes and then dropping an elbow across the chest of Kingdom.

Kris Destiny now picks Jools up yet again and puts his head inbetween his legs, but before he can lift Jools up, Jools reverses it and manages to scoop Kris Destiny up now...dropping him on his head! ROCK HILL PILEDRIVER!!!! Jools Kingdom now rolls into the cover...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner and advancing in the tournament...Jools Kingdom!

With one shoulder not very able to be used, Jools gets to his feet and has his good arm raised victorious from the official, he'll now be facing Wildcard next week in the semi-finals. Wildcard now appears on the stage, nodding his head at Jools Kingdom as the two men stare one another down as UWE fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: