Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 06:34:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

August 9th 2010 Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 9th 2010 Results!  (Read 612 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: August 10, 2010, 03:55:11 am »

Match 1: You're Fired Match!
       Vs       Adam Majors(Will add image ASAP)

Match Writer: Greenbean

As the video finishes playing, both the men who have their careers on the are standing in the ring, looking face-to-face with one another as Arnold Schumacher leaves the ring having made the announcements, one way or another, someone is fired here tonight.

Majors tells Bahr he's on his way out of the business, Bahr tells Majors vice versa and the two lock up, after a while neither man is able to gain an advantage and they both break free from each other, seemingly uninterested in taking any risks early on here. Majors then takes a swing for Matt Bahr, which is ducked and now Matt begins firing away right, after right, after right as his desperation begins seeping through, he continues unloading on Adam who finally is able to get himself a breather by hitting a knee to the stomach of Bahr before driving him face first into the turnbuckle pad.

Hugh Reynolds: Well, this match has already started off better than their match last week did but then again there's much more on the line here, not to mention a lot of money too.

Majors now lines up Bahr and comes running at him to clothesline him, however Matt ducks it, unluckily for the official, he can't react in time and gets clocked by Majors. Adam doesn't hesitate to leave the ring though, going right for a steel chair, but one thing he doesn't know is that Matt Bahr also has a chair on the opposite side of the ring.

Both men sneakily backstep towards each other-BEFORE BOTH SWINGING!! They blast each other with their chairs and both drop, just as the official is getting back to his feet as he realizes he has no option but to begin counting both men out...

10!
It's over, both men lose and both men are fired from the UWE as they remain flat on their backs.

Hugh Reynolds: That was a Hell of a match Bobby! But I can't believe both these men are now officially gone from the UWE. This is so sad.

Bobby Moroso: I disagree, Hugh! It's about time the trash was taken out of the UWE. They aren't good enough to hang with the best. Get their mangy asses out of here!

Just then, "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash begins to play as the three messengers of God come walking out to the ring, all with hoods over their heads. The cult steps into the ring and look down upon the two former UWE employees. They surround the fallen bodies.

Hugh Reynolds: Dear God, what are these men about to do?

JDL has a microphone in his hand. He speaks as he looks down at the fallen man.

JDL: Ladies and gentlemen, these men here have lost, not only the match, but their careers. However, it has nothing to do with their ability or skill or even luck. It is the fact that they are a wretched sinner. That is the reason they lost. And our duty in the UWE is to rid it of the worthless sinners who inhabit it. Gabriel. Michael. God has sent the message. Deliver it.

JDL steps back as the Saints then pounce on the fallen wrestlers, laying boots and fists to the poor men. Michael then stands Matt Bahr up and begins laying him out with the Heavenly Combination. During these strikes, Gabriel has climbed the top rope as Michael repeats this process on Adam Majors. As the two fired men fall to the ground, Gabriel takes off and lands Heaven Sent on Matt Bahr. Michael then lifts Adam Majors up and holds him in a Rock Bottom type position. Gabriel rears back and nails the broken man with the Holy Shot superkick. He would have fallen but Michael has other plans. Michael uses Gabriel's force for torque as he leans forward then backflips, nailing the fired wrestler with the CyC.

Bobby Moroso: DEAR LORD! They can't be alive after all that!

The Saints and JDL then stand together over the fallen bodies. JDL raises the microphone to his lips.

JDL: Thy Kingdom Come. Thy Will Be Done.

With that, the three men leave the ring and walk back up the ramp.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 03:55:56 am »

Match 2
       Vs       

Match Writer: Jools Kingdom

Schumacher: "This next match is scheduled for one fall"

Dylan Nitro is raised up from under the stage ,as he Puts his Arms in a X and in his hand he takes his Thumb,and next two fingers down while his arms are in the X. As Green,Blue,and Red pyro's erupt.

Schumacher: "On the way to the ring from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds...DYLAN NITRO!

He walks down the stage and when he comes up to the fans he smacks a few fans hands.Then he goes up the Steel steps and does the same Taunt he did at the beginning. He gets in the ring and he goes up the closest Turnbuckle and taunts. He now waits for his opponent.

Be yourself starts playing as the arena goes dark. Krzysztof then appears from the audience, getting slapped on the back as he walks down the steps.

Schumacher: "And the opponent. From Telicula, California, weighing in at two hundred and five pounds...KRZYSZTOF SOSZINSKI!"

He climbs over the barricade and throws his arms in the air to the crowd. As he approaches the ring he flexes his muscles as he walks around the ring a few times before sliding into it and going to his corner, greeting the audience with one arm lifted into the air.

The ring announcer leaves the ring and the bell is rung for the start of the contest.

Bobby: "Dylan Nitro's debut match is against a man who looks as though he could break his opponent in half, I have a feeling Dylan is in for a long night. Krzysztof himself really needs a win against the rookie, he last week lost to James J and will really want to bounce back."

As Moroso was waffling on Krzysztof had begun an attack on Dylan Nitro. Nitro went straight for Krzysztof running at him at breakneck speed but Krzysztof slammed a Big Boot to his face. Krzysztof then proceeded to irish whip Nitro into the turnbuckle, followed by hitting a running closeline. Nitro is left flat on the ground, looking in considerable pain.

Hugh: "Wow Bobby. What a start by Krzysztof. He is tearing this newcomer to shreds."

Bobby: "This one could be over even quicker than we anticipated, which wasn't too long as it was."

Krzysztof then raises one arm to the audience BUT DYLAN NITRO CRAFTILY ROLLS HIM UP!

.NO!

Bobby: "Krzysztof kicks out but that was a scare for this lunatic."

Dylan Nitro wisely rolls out of the ring, as Krzysztof looks enraged by Nitro's tactics. Nitro laughs at his opponent as Krzysztof gives Nitro a look that says 'You're being really stupid kid.' After moments of staring at each other Nitro gets back into the ring but is met immediately by the boot of Krzysztof.

Hugh: "Krzysztof isn't gonna let that early scare get the better of him. He's dominating this match."

Bobby: "Dylan Nitro seems to have a little charisma though Hugh and the crowd seem to be getting on the underdogs side here. Krzysztof isn't use to this, he usually has the fans on his side."

Krzysztof continues to stamp on Nitro. He now lifts him up by the hair and elbows him in the sternum, followed by a crushing German suplex.

Bobby: "Krzysztof is in complete control Hugh. Can't be long till he finishes Nitro off."

Hugh: "I totally agree. Dylan Nitro had one opportunity but just couldn't quite pull it off. Krzysztof has taken this match by the balls."

Krzysztof now waits for Nitro to get to his feet. As Dylan turns round Krzysztof smacks him with a huge closeline.

Bobby: "My god what power!"

Krzysztof goes for the cover!

THR...

Bobby: "NO! Nitro gets a shoulder up!"

Hugh: "Great courage shown here by Dylan Nitro. By far the underdog and has struggled all match to keep up but here he is staying in this match."

Krzysztof looks around in frustration as he gets up and has a word with the referee, telling him he thinks it should of been a three count. He turns around to face Nitro and BAM!

Bobby: "Enziguri out of nowhere by Nitro!"

Nitro hooks the leg...

THRE...

Bobby: "Dylan Nitro so close to a debut win. So so unlucky."

Hugh: "That was a perfectly timed Enziguri right on the forehead of Krzysztof."

Nitro now claps his hands as the fans join in. He then lifts up Krzysztof and Irish whips him to the ropes but SPEAR! Krzysztof hits the Fat-Lady!

Bobby: "THIS ONE HAS TO BE OVER. Krzysztof covers Nitro!"

THREE!

Bobby: "What a match. Krzysztof looked in complete control until that Enziguri by Nitro. A brave fight by Dylan Nitro, but Krzysztof is your winner!"
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 03:56:34 am »

“Somewhere out there in the vast nothingness of space...
Somewhere far away in space and time..
Staring upwards at the gleaming stars in the obsidian sky
We're marooned on a small island,
In an endless sea,
Confined to a tiny spit of sand,
Unable to escape
But tonight, on this small planet
On earth, we're going to rock civilisation”

With that somewhat strange and bizarre announcement, the entire buildings electrics short circuit and darkness sets here in our venue. This is something that has become quite accustomed with UWE Showdown over the past few shows as various moments have begun with a black setting followed by some kind of disturbance. As an anxious crowd awaits the next series of events, they attempt to liven the place with much noise bellowing from with the dark void that is our arena.
Suddenly lights flicker all around our darkened room and a static white noise echo’s eerily through the announce system, the fans silence in the commotion and all turn at the same time to the titantron which has suddenly switch on. The image on the screen is of black and white distortion which is just flickering in a somewhat calm yet unsettling  way. The crowd are now back to being their usual loud self when without further ado a green mist billows from the stage and just hovers around the area. As you have probably guessed, our always surprising guest has returned for a third week.
Dressed in what appears to be the same attire as worn the past two weeks, Unknown is wearing his hooded jacket and the infamous metal mask. His figure is as mostly always is clouded by this hazed mist but enough is seen to clearly recognise that this is who we believe it to be. A strong breeze suddenly blows through the arena and the green mist starts to gently move from the stage and down the ramp and as it  does, Unknown to slowly starts to walk. He stops sharply a couple of steps down the ramp allowing the haze to get further ahead, not moving again until the whole walkway is covered and the ring to is now filling up. The fans attention quickly turns as they look up slightly to see something happening on the titantron. The once static images are now gradually moving and forming what looks to be wording.

‘Are you beginning to realise yet?’

The Unknown slowly begins to walk forward again. But he doesn’t actually seem to be walking, he’s flickering! It is as if he has become static himself, moving closer to the ring he appears as if like the character Samara in the Hollywood version of The Ring film series. As he flickers down the ramp the following continues to appear on the large screen

‘Have you begun to understand?’

He’s halfway down the ramp, still flickering in the green surrounding

‘Knowing the unknown is near impossible’

‘In this world, one cannot know what is not known’

‘Where as the unknown can known all’

Our man stands at ringside still flickering, but within a second pitch black sets in and a second later the arenas light are fully operational again and Unknown is sitting aloft the furthest right side turnbuckle. He does his usual glance around the crowd and slips his hand into his jacket pocket producing a microphone, but this week he is not clutching a UWE mic, but one that seems to be customed with a casing similar to that of his mask. He raises said mic to his lips and begins to speak

“Three weeks… Three weeks I’ve been coming out to this ring and and not a single thing has been done”

Unknown jumps down to the mat below and wonders around the ring. Looking around once again he gets set to speak again

“Week one… I’m enter the Sacramento arena, I wonder around backstage for a while. I came out on stage and let my presence feel known. I bad mouthed the capital  and I bad mouthed the fans and not one person came out and did a thing”

During this speech Unknown again pans the audience and does a few pointing fingers directed at the entrance

“Week two… Fresno. A little worse-for-ware I admit, but look at the facts. I entered the arena, approached the ring… and nothing! Not one god damn person did a thing. What kind of so-called place is being run around here? You allow drunken strangers to wonder around and do whatever the hell they like?”

At this point Unknown is staring straight at the entrance, as if begging for somebody, anybody to come out

“And now, in San Joooooose”

A huge pop from the crowd

“Not a mother **** thing!!!”

Hugh: He can’t use language like that

Bobby: This is a family show

“I’ve been walking the corridoors of this place near two hours now and not a single approach. I’ve walked past the likes of Matt Bahr, Dylan Nitro and Adam Majors and I see nothing. Just guys with a dream, a dream that will crumble. Then you have the likes of Jack Man and Jamal Alvandi, guys that show promise but will fall short when the time comes”

Fan boos begin to erupt as some liked superstars are clearly being mocked here

“Lets not forget the crazy newcomers in the form of the Saints and JDL and of course Karma, War and Fate. Twill be interesting to see where these players go but still no threat there. I STILL see nobody willing to put thing right around here. So swiftly moving onto our more higher paid end of the roster. Polycke, South, the so-called Demon, you guys meant to be some of the best… One carrying gold, one injured and one quitter. One outta three ain’t bad”

Cheers for Polycke and Baine erupt as the arena goes into histerics. The fans are praying for someone to come out here and shut this guy up

“Now… Mr Russell… Must say, jolly good show last week”

Unknown puts on a posh English accent and continues

“One thing doth spring to mind when one hears yourself speak… It’s shut then hell up! All this bloody God save the Queen crap… It’s bollocks. Sod the friggin Queen and her stuck up inbred family…”

Bobby: He can’t say that

Hugh: He just did, and he’s sure to suffer some kind of consequence

“If you wanna support the Nazi ****, then that’s your call”

Unknown has by now insulted a majority of the UWE roster and only a few names remain untarnished. He walks over to the corner of the ring and signals to a staff worker to pass a chair, to which the worried looking worker hastily does and once in Unknowns possession he thanks the staff member with a cheeky grin and wink. The man quickly backs off to sit down only realising that his chair now has a new owner.
Unknown sets the chair in the middle of the ring facing the ramp and stage. He slowly sits down preparing to utter more words to slander no doubt, mic to lips, his mouth opens

“Now lets look at the very top of the company… We got this Nick Riot, Zen ting going on. Now what is Zen? Is he real? Is he imaginary? Is he an enigma? What’s up with this… Is he in Riots head? I‘m confused… Isn‘t this meant to be wrestling?”

Bobby: That’s a bit controversial considering all this guy does it talk

“Which leaves us with who I consider to be the top three dogs. The men I believe are the strong holdings of the company. First up, Jools Kingdom… Jools my man, you alright… you good in the ring, you good on the mic, you good in the sack? Who knows…who cares? You’re a fine performer in the ring and that’s all that matters”

The fans agree much to this and start a small chant of Kingdom which lasts a minute or so. Its dies down allowing our speaker to continue

“Wildcard… The famous ‘One and Only’… From Vancouver, British Colombia. A man who has faced the best and come out on top… a man who has won gold for as long as I can remember. King of the Ring finalist… Money in the bank winner… UWE Cruiserweight Champion… X-Division and World title reigns in WRW and even Tag Titles and X-Division in WEF. Now that’s an impressive career! But is not just in the UWE he held a Cruiserweight belt… Lets not forget his Cruiserweight reign in WEF, the longest title reign in WEF history. Why is that not mentioned in your biography and history on the websites roster page? You embarrassed about something? Through your time in the ring you have beaten the best of the best… Wrestling Legend Cory Chevelle…”

The crowd goes wild

“Da King”

Another cheer

“And not forgetting out very own bossman around here… Greenbean”

Standing ovations can only mean a huge show of respect for the companies owner

“Yet who lose your Cruiserweight title, the title that meant the world to you, your baby so to speak to an unknown newcomer to the world of wrestling. Bet that made you proud didn’t it? Bet you went home crying that night. I know, the Unknown knows, coz he was there that night, watching you lay there while your opponent got the 1..2..3”

Wildacard roars deafen the arena

“After letting something like that happen, how can you be trusted to keep hold of any title? But enough of you now, I have one last person to speak of and I’ve already mentioned his name.
GREENBEAN…
Mister Bossman himself. Now you have no idea who I am, but I know you, oh yes, I’ve known you for a very long time. A good few years shall we say. You see people, I once faced off against Greenbean in the square circle, but not in a way you would have though accustomed in this business.. And guess what… I sent his packing…”

Crowd boos and jeers our guest speaker

“So all in all, what does this company have? I want to find out and as such I demand a match at the pay-per-view. I don’t care who’s its against and I will work my way up from the **** at the bottom if I have to. But one way or another I will enter this company and makes things great the way they should be”

Unknown stand from his seat, folds it up and walk back over to the corner where he this time signals the staff worker to take his chair back, he does so and resumes sitting on the outside of the ring. Turning back around Unknown waits in the center to see if anyone heeds his call

With nobody willing to answer the calls of our roster ripping masked maniac, the lights flicker only to reveal the Unknown has vanished from the ring entirely

“Know the Unknown” for a second and final time echo’s through the arena
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 03:57:30 am »

Match 3
       Vs       
With JDL and Gabriel Saint at ringside

Match Writer: Pyronus

UWE comes back from a commercial break and we see Jack Man waiting in ring for his opponent.

"Gods gonna cut you down" begins to play on the sound system. A large white flash of explosions happen on the stage and Michael comes out, wearing a white, hooded, sleeveless shirt. He walks down the ramp followed by his escort, with his head lowered. When he comes midway down the ramp, he runs towards the ring and slides under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and pulls the hood down, before removing the shirt entirely. Then, he moves to the center of the ring, drops to his knees and places his hands together, mouthing some words, while looking up to the top of the arena.

The bell rings and the match is underway. The two men lock up in the middle of the ring. They struggle for a while before Saint gains the upper hand, tossing Jack Man to the mat. He calls to Gabriel outside the ring to come in and help him. The referee gets in front of Gabriel, barring him from entering. Jack Man is back up now, but only to be met with a low blow by Michael Saint as the referee is distracted by Gabriel, who ends his attempt to enter the ring after he sees the low blow. The referee turns around at the call of Michael, who goes for a pin.
Kickout!

Jack Man barely kicks out of the pin before three. Michael is amazed, and starts stomping away on Jack, who is still in testicular pain. The referee watches closely until he is distracted once again, this time by JDL who is attempting to get in. The referee goes to the ropes, furious, and tells JDL one more time and it's a DQ. Just as he finishes telling off JDL, Gabriel Saint flies into the ring and smashes the referee in the back of the head with his patented brass knuckles. The referee goes limp and flips over the top rope, hitting the ground hard. Then JDL slides into the ring and the three men circle around Jack Man. He is standing in the middle of the ring, quickly looking to each man and turning around over and over, trying to prevent the oncoming attack. Suddenly, JDL attacks Jack Man from behind, sending him to the mat. All three men stomp on him for a while until he can't give any resistance. JDL and Michael pick up Jack, setting him up for Gabriel, who smashes him with a Holy Shot. Michael heads to the top rope, looking to nail Jack with the REAL-igion. However, just as he's about to take off, the lights die and the crowd starts screaming, wondering what's going on. The lights snap back on and Callos is in the ring, right in front of Michael. The crowd actually applauds him, as he has come to Callos lets out a bit of a primal scream and grabs Michael, tossing him off the top.

JDL and Gabriel spin around to meet this new attacker, but Callos is already there, hitting both men with a clothesline. They are back up quick, however, and start attacking Callos with a flurry of fists. Callos staggers back a bit, but swings a wild right and clocks both men. Michael has gotten to his feet now, and wraps his arms around Callos' neck from behind in a sleeper hold. Gabriel and JDL get back up and start hammering Callos with right and left hands to the chest and stomach as Michael holds him in place. Then, once again, the lights cut out and the crowd goes into their frenzy once more. They snap back on and Pyronus is now on the turnbuckle. The crowd goes crazy to see him too and he leaps off the turnbuckle, nailing Michael Saint with the Backdraft and knocking him off Callos. Callos then explodes forward, clotheslining the two men who were just beating on him. Michael Saint is motionless on the mat as JDL and Gabriel roll out of the ring to escape Callos' rage. They run around the ring and pull Michael out, helping him up the ramp as Pyronus checks on Jack Man, confident that Callos has his back.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 03:58:21 am »

Match 4: **** Match
       Vs       
Special Guest Commentary:

Waiting in the ring is the new man, Karma, who is doing a couple of last minute stretches as he waits for The X to come to the ring and face him.

The lights in the arena dim before going completely black.  White strobe lights kick on as the opening chords of "X Gonna Give it to Ya" blare thorugh the house PA system.  Fog fills the stage, and as the music kicks into the first chorus, on the word "X" a huge explosion goes off, with the pyro crossing over the stage, the smoke trails forming an 'X'.  The X steps out from behind the curtain, carrying his trademarked black baseball bat.  He pauses at the top of the rampway, leading towards the ring.  Bringing his hands up around his mouth, he gives an amped up yell to the fans before he begins to walk down the ramp, swinging the bat around above his head to try to get the crowd more pumped up.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Venice Beach, weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds...The X!

Along the way, X slaps hands with many of the fans reaching over the barricades.  As he reaches the ring, he sprints the last few feet and slide in under the bottom rope, going into a roll and coming up on his feet in the center of the ring.  He picks out a corner and sprints to it, quickly climbing to the middle turnbuckle and again cupping his hands around his mouth for another amped up yell, before looking around the jam-packed arena to all the UWE fans.  A smile creases his painted face as he hops down and leans into the corner, awaiting the start of the match...

Not long after the bell rings, and both men get ready to lock up ‘Live Forever’ by Soulidium comes over the P.A and James Polycke casually walks out wearing a an almost all black suit except for a purple tie and handkerchief in the upper left pocket of his jacket, he has the **** title hanging over his right shoulder and pats it before he makes his way down the ramp smiling as X stares a hole right through him, James mouths something like “don’t mind me” to X before taking a seat with Hugh and Bobby as he prepares to do some guest commentary.

Hugh Reynolds: Well it looks like we are being joined by UWE current and only reigning title holder the **** champion James Polycke, welcome James.

James Polycke: Hey Bobby…Hugh.

Hugh Reynolds: So James I take it you are here to scope out your opponent for the upcoming pay-per-view the first for UWE since its return and where you will be defending your **** title against the legend that is X?

James Polycke: Not really I have faced the guy like what three times already? There is no scoping left to do, the only time he has got a win over me was in that five man match for this beauty *pats his title* and that was a fluke, I will admit he was smart and took advantage of Nick Riot’s distracted state but at the end of the day a tomato is a tomato and X winning was a fluke as evidence by my defeating and winning this title, not a month not several months but seven days after he won it the man doesn’t deserve this title when he can’t hold it long enough to appreciate it, he was a paper champ at best I destroyed him in that match and that was not a fluke oh yes I have heard the lies he has been spreading around the locker room, I won by pure and better ability and he lost because he was lacking enough talent and capability to stand toe to toe with me.

Bobby Moroso: So you’re not worried bout this defence against him the rematch if you will?

James Polycke: Don’t mistake my confidence for arrogance Bobby, I one upped X in that title match and in our tag match last week, however I do acknowledge that when it comes to pay-per-views everyone ups their game and puts just that little bit more effort in and I expect nothing less from X in our match, in fact I would be very disappointed if he did anything but his best and more, you see I actually want a challenge I thrive on competition, however if I feel my opponent isn’t really trying then why should I waste the energy?

However it doesn’t take a nobel prize winner to see the X isn’t exactly in top form anymore, hell a drunk blind man accidently inhaling the exhaust fumes of a semi truck and passing out in the middle of a highway could see it.

The guy has basically let his body down and it is breaking apart, the fact that he is still able to wrestle at all is surprising, stupid but surprising, in his current state he would not have been a fit champion so not only am I glad I took the belt off him but I was doing him and all wrestlers who respect this title including previous holders a favour. As long as I am the **** champion this title will get the recognition it deserves.

The X and Karma lock up in the centre of the ring with The X getting the better of the situation with a Side Headlock. Karma squirms a little as he attempts to escape the hold, which he does by pushing The X off onto the ropes. Karma uses being pushed onto the ropes to his advantage however as he charges into The X before taking him down with a shoulder block. Karma backs into the ropes while The X finds his feet again only to be almost beheaded by a stiff clothesline from Karma who covers…

1…

Kickout! Karma mounts the body of The X before he can get back up, vicious rights and lefts are driven in to the skull of The X who can’t cover up in time such are the speed and velocity of the blows which can’t be stopped by the referee with this match being a **** one. Karma rolls off of his foe; he exits the ring before also dragging The X out by his foot. The X hits the cold, hard floor after a forced exit by Karma who helps the man back up to his feet. Karma uses all of his strength to Irish Whip The X into the steel steps as they separate with the force of a human body being slammed into them. Karma takes advantage of the fact that The X is clutching his lower back after rattling his back off of the steel steps, The X lifts the apron up so he can view at the arsenal of weapons he has at his ruthless disposal.

Bobby Moroso: Whoa that was nasty move there.

James Polycke: Indeed it was but not nearly has deadly as some of the moves I shall be delivering to X’s head and body in our match.

Hugh Reynolds: You sound adamant that X won’t be winning that title back but as history has shown it takes just one mistake and everything could be over.

James Polycke: That’s true, it could take one mistake and it’s over but it is more like than not that it will be X’s career that’s over and not my title reign, you see Hugh what you and most of these fans and X aswell are all failing to realise is I don’t injure very easily unlike the X, I am not on any pain medication like the X, I don’t need surgery like the X, I have years left in me unlike the X who is at the end of his rope and I am holding the shears.

X should have retired long ago or least taken more time off but no he keeps coming back and getting more beaten up and injured, all it takes is a bad fall or worse and not only would his career be over but so too would be his life as he knows it.

I have said it before and I will say it again nothing will stop me from not only insuring the quality and respect of this title, then when I am satisfied as such, I will move onto much bigger game in the world title but that is for a later day.

Karma drags a trash can out from under the ring before placing it to one side, he reaches for another weapon, another trash can lid, Karma shrugs his shoulders before throwing it over his head into the ring. The X begins to refocus now as he gets back to a vertical after using the ring post to get to his feet until The X brings him back under his control with a devastating, savage, shots to the head with a trash can lid. The X falls instantly; blood beginning to trickle down his face while with total disregard for his opponent, Karma digs his boot into The X’s head. Karma releases his boot from The X’s skull as he decides to let The X make his own way back up to his feet while he could watch closely and talk a whole load of trash.

Bobby Moroso: What bout Karma X’s opponent in this match and a man who has stated he wants nothing more than that **** title of yours?

James Polycke: Well here’s the thing Bobby I don’t know much bout the guy, he seems alright and he is holding his own quite well in this match, but that doesn’t take much when your opponent is X. He wants my title fine he can earn the shot first and plus I am certain he would be a far more suited contender then X is and therefore we would probably have a killer match but til he gets that shot I have got nothing to say on he ‘hopes’ of being  a **** champion.

Karma is beating The X with a chair and The X is cut open at the forehead. Then Karma sets The X's head up in the chair around his neck and climbs the turnbuckle. Just as Karma readies himself to jump onto the chair, The X comes to his senses and pulls the chair off his neck and throws the chair in Karma's direction, he blocks it and it falls to the floor by the corner. Karma jumps down and The X charges and hits him with a spear onto the chair! Karma rolls around holding his back in pain as The X stumbled to his feet.

Hugh Reynolds: I see and what do you think of this match so far?

James Polycke: It’s ok at best I would have had the win by now but then you can hardly expect anyone with less ability as I do, too be able to match my speed and grace in the ring and defeat the opposition as quickly as I do. Though I sometimes will stretch the match out so I can enjoy myself some more, which is what I plan to do with my match against X stretch it out, cause him as much pain as possible and then when his spirit is broken and can’t go on I will deliver the final blow too the match and to his career and then I…..

James sees X looking at him and yelling something and James takes off his headphones and yells back at him, X flips him off and James shrugs it off, but then X spits on him too which James is visibly angered by, he takes out his handkerchief and wipes the spit off his cheek then places the handkerchief back in his pocket.

He just stares at X and then starts taking his coat off and throws it on the ground, he then hops up onto the apron looking like he is gonna step into the ring as the ref is warning him off, he takes a swing at X who ducks then grabs him by the neck and drops yanking James’ head down on the tope rope sling shotting him off the apron and to the floor, James is seen rolling on the floor grabbing his neck as X taunts him and points to the crowd too a huge cheer, he then turns around and sets Karma up in the corner over the steal chair and hits the spike DDT onto the steal chair. He goes for the cover...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...The X!
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 03:59:21 am »

Promo: James J the future or the past?

The cameras begin to record the show again as UWE returns from a commercial break. The camera pans a few moments of the fans who are live tonight. They hold up their signs, and other superstar gear that they have bought. The camera soon changes to one that is placed directly on Hugh Reynolds and Bobby Moroso who sit at ring side calling tonight's action. They soon begin upon cue.

Hugh: Welcome back to UWE Monday Night Showdown folks. We have had a great night of action tonight, and it will only get better. But right now, we are going to change our attention off of our in ring action to a man who has been in UWE for as long as I can remember.

Bobby: Is that a short term memory you got there Hugh?

Hugh: No Bobby, it isn't. But this man has been loyal to the UWE. I'm talking about James J. I don't like the way he came back to the UWE. These fans have been loyal to him, and he does this to them? Its a shame. I have to admit though, James has been on a roll over recent weeks.

Bobby: Its not a shame, Hugh. The fans were using him. I would have done the same thing. I can't wait for James to come out here tonight. Its going to be great.

Hugh: Well, you won't have to wait long, Bobby.

As if on cue, the lights dim down just a little bit. Some of the fans rise up out of their seats, and join the whole arena as they look on towards the stage. It is only moments thereafter that James J's new theme "Lights Out" hits the PA speakers. The fans see the titantron screen light up playing James' tron and break out into boos. The curtain moves aside and out walks none other then as expected - James J. He is dressed tonight in long blue jeans, and a black James J shirt. He walks with his head held down facing the stage. He stops just inches from the ramp, and looks up, he looks around at all the booing fans with a smirk on his face. James then begins to walk down the ramp, not even acknowledging the fans who stick their arms out to touch him, nor the ones who send some nasty words towards him. He continues down to the steps, and would appear to not be bothered by the fans at ringside who trash talk him.

He walks up the steps and gets into the ring where Andrew Schumacher is standing about to announce him to the world. This however, does not happen as James stops him, takes the microphone and orders him out of the ring. Andrew follows, and exits the ring. James walks around the ring, holding the microphone down by his side. He brings the microphone up to his mouth, but soon lowers it due to the boos still going around the arena. The boos begin to lighten up just a bit as James begins to speak.

James: Its quite obvious to the world of who I am. And its no secret that since my return here, I have had only one good match. That match was against Wildcard. Last week, I came out here and did what I had to do against another new comer onto the UWE scene. I did what had to be done. Tonight, however, is not a match for yours truly. -James smiles- Tonight, from what I was told backstage, the world wants to know what I am. The world wants to know, am I the past, or am I the future? In all honesty, I don't owe any of you fans anything. Tonight, my words are not for the fans, but to those who might actually care.

He takes a moment, and continues

James: It should already be known of which path I am headed into. And while it may be true that I used to be the self-proclaimed past, present, and the future, I think that the message is clear enough.

Since my return to the UWE scene, I am three and one. And as I stated, last week I beat up a new guy here in the UWE. I don't mind the guys they put in front of me, but it would be well worth my time if it was someone to prove to the entire world that my quest will one day become true. I'm not looking into the past at what happened back then, but to the future so I can better myself with out all of you people here tagging along for the ride to share the glory. So far it has been for the better, and it will continue to be for the better. I will admit that the past held many great memories, but as I look towards the future, I can see it holding many more. The message should already be clear that I am the future. I have been on a roll since returning to this very ring, and things will only start to get better as I continue into the future.

I am only going for what is best for myself, and myself alone. I'm not going to look around the next guy that gets tossed in my way, or the next big guy that wants to fight myself. Next week will be just another week for myself, and maybe, just maybe I can get something worth my time, or maybe it will be a week off so I don't have to walk out here and look at all of you people. So, tonight, you can say that I'm not the man of words. But I'm sick of looking at a bunch of idiots. And a man like myself, has many things to do. So I'm sure you will all enjoy yourselves when I'm gone. In saying that, I will let my actions in this ring do the talking as I face off against a great deal of superstars, as I make my way to the World Championship. From this moment on, I am the future, and not the past. Now, if you all don't mind. I'm sick of looking at all of you idiots, and wasting my breath for those idiots who don't give a damn.

James drops the microphone in the ring as he walks over and exits the ring. "Lights Out" hits the PA once again as James makes his exit out of the arena. The camera fades to commercials.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 04:00:12 am »

Match 5
       Vs       

Both men lock up in the middle of the ring and quickly Alvandi locks on a wrist lock on Mullen, he applies the pressure on the wrist of Mullen but before he can even think about countering, Alvandi locks on a hammer lock, he applies the pressure again and then he steps through into a headlock on Mullen, he wrenches away with this hold now, Alvandi then locks his foot around Seth's and then hits a drop toe hold on Seth sending him face first on the mat, Jamal Alvandi then hops forward and locks on a front face lock on Seth Mullen but then Mullen grabs the wrist of Alvandi and rolls out of it but Jamal Alvandi rolls him back down and then hits a forearm to the face of Seth Mullen.

Jamal then gets up to his feet and he takes Mullen with him, he then hits a knife edge chop on Mullen but Seth then hits a forearm smash in return on him, Alvandi comes back with another knife edge chop and Seth Mullen fires back with a right hand, then Alvandi comes back with a knife edge chop and then a right hand and then another right and then he runs into the ropes and comes back with a closeline taking Seth Mullen down. Alvandi then gets back up to his feet and he picks Mullen up, he then Irish whips Seth Mullen into the turnbuckle and then Alvandi runs at him with a clothesline but Seth Mullen jumps up and kicks him in the face, Alvandi staggers off and then Seth Mullen jumps onto the second turnbuckle and then hits a flying clothesline which connects with Jamal Alvandi and takes him down. Mullen then covers Alvandi...

Kickout! Seth Mullen gets back up to his feet and Alvandi does slowly, Mullen hits a snapmere takedown on Jamal Alvandi and then he locks on a headlock. Mullen quickly grabs the wrist of Alvandi, but Jamal quickly rolls out of it, he then locks on a wrist lock of his own but straight away Seth Mullen kicks Alvandi in the ribs, he then Irish whips Jamal off into the ropes and as Jamal Alvandi comes back, he does so into into a powerslam. Seth Mullen then gets to his feet, but not for long as he gets down and starts to hammer away at Alvandi here with right hands. He then stops the right hands and gets back up to his feet. Alvandi slowly gets up, he turns around and runs into Seth Mullen but Mullen reacts quickly and hits a Japenese Armdrag and sends Alvandi over hitting the mat, Seth Mullen keeps the arm locked and then rolls over but pulls Alvandi with him and then locks on a headlock to Jamal, Alvandi is trying to reach out for the ropes but he can't seem to get them. Alvandi reaches out a bit further and he gets hold of the second rope.

Seth Mullen refuses to break the hold and eventually earns himself a disqualification from the official, but he doesn't care, he wants to injure the arm of Jamal Alvandi. Seth now grabs Jamal Alvandi and hoists him onto his shoulders-THE GLASS CEILING!!! Consider the statement made as Seth leaves Alvandi laid out in the ring whilst gesturing a title around his waist.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:04:01 am by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 04:01:07 am »

Match 6: UWE Championship Tournament Semi Final
       Vs       

Numb by Linkin Park hits and the entire arena goes black as the buzz of the fans grows louder. a blue light shines on the crowd and a few flames form a semi circle on the stage around a dark figure whom the fans cant see. As he walks forward for every few steps he takes on each side of the ramp a similar blue flame lights.

Schumacher: The following contest is a semi-finals match and scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and ninety five pounds...Wildcard!

When he gets to the bottom of the ramp the lights come on all at once revealing Wildcard. He slides under the bottom rope and goes straight to his corner to await his opponent.

The screen fades to black. Then the word CAUTION! hits the screen, This word fades away and the sentence "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" flies onto the screen. We fade to the arena...

Blue And Yellow Fireworks Fly Across The Arena And Kingdom Comes Through The Curtains With His "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" Shirt On And A Pair Of Black Sunglasses. He Now Puts His Arms Up At The Same Height As His Shoulders. He Now Runs Down To Ringside Slapping The Hands Of Fans.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Rock Hill, South Carolina, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds...Jools Kingdom!

Jools continues making his way down the ramp, staying focused on his opponent in the ring. The fans give him an indifferent reception. Kingdom soon slides into the ring and gets to his feet, smirking across at Wildcard. Wildcard only glares back. Both men look incredibly ready for this match up. The ref goes to them both and briefly covers the rules, then the bell rings. Wildcard takes off like a bat out of hell and clotheslines Jools, whirling him right over.

Hugh Reynolds: OH! Tremendous display of power by Wildcard! I think the big question tonight Bobby is how good will Jools Kingdom be?

Bobby Moroso: Well ya gotta wonder. Since returning to UWE he seems to have a new lease on life.

Kingdom gets back to his feet as quickly as he can and turns, swinging at Wildcard. Wildcard blocks the shot with his left arm and then scoops Kingdom up on his shoulders before throwing him up in the air and landing him across the ropes. Kingdom bounces up and off the ropes, back down into the mat. With Jools on his back, Wildcard comes forward. That’s when Kingdom kicks Wildcard in the gut, and then swings his hips around, almost like a break dancer, and kicks Wildcard across the face with both feet. Kingdom has some time, and he uses it. He quickly gets back up to his feet and runs to the ropes, building on his momentum. He runs right into Wildcard hoping to knock him down with a shoulder tackle. But Wildcard avoids contact and Jools Kingdom seems shocked by a man equally as athletic as he is and unsure what to do. Wildcard swings at Kingdom’s face with a massive right hand but Jools ducks and comes up behind him before kicking the back of his left knee in. Wildcard drops to one knee, and Jools suddenly turns and jumps to the mid rope. He springs off, turning in mid air and connects a bulldog!

Bobby Moroso: I don’t think these fans know who to cheer for Huey.

Hugh Reynolds: I kinda agree, I think they just don't know who to boo, that's the problem.

Kingdom grabs Wildcard by the head and goes to stand him up, that’s when Wildcard delivers a knee right to the mid-section and then grabs Jools and snap suplex’s him. Wildcard gets up and drags Jools up with him, going behind Kingdom, Wildcard launches him into the air. Jools crashes hard into the mat by that release german suplex! Some fans cover their mouths after watching Kingdom crash. Wildcard only gets up with a smile. He taunts Jools on “Come on favourite! Come on future champ! Come on Jools! GET UP ****!” But before Jools Kingdom can even raise his head up a little Wildcard stomps him back down. Wildcard becomes more and more like an animal with each passing minute in this match. He takes Jools and whips him across the ring into the turnbuckle. Kingdom hits and bounces back off, stumbling out of the corner only to be met by Wildcard and a big dropkick.

Hugh Reynolds: OUCH! This is not good for Jools Kingdom. He may be in serious trouble right now.

With Wildcard in the driver’s seat, he grabs Wildcard’s leg and looks down at him. He raises up his elbow and then smashes it into the knee. Jools Kingdom sits up screaming in pain!

Bobby Moroso: OH MAN! Wildcard may be lookin’ to send Jools Kingdom on his way back out!

Kingdom begins trying to fight his way free as Wildcard is trying to target the knee again. Suddenly, Jools gives a sharp kick to one of Wildcard's knees and then manages to get away. Wildcard is hot on his heels though. Jools Kingdom turns around, acting as though he’s going to throw a punch but instead he quickly kicks Wildcard in the stomach and then takes him down with a hip toss and continues the assault by unloading a series of close range punches into Wildcard's face! Jools let’s go and stands back up, taunting Wildcard to get up now. Wildcard is as groggy as ever he rolls over and gets up to his hands and knees. That’s when Kingdom comes charging at him and drop kicks him right in the face. Wildcard flops back, covering his face from the pain.

He rolls around the ring a little bit before getting up to his hands and knees again. But then he notices Kingdom has his back turned as he seems to be making his way up the turnbuckle. Wildcard grins and wipes the blood from his mouth. He gets up and comes charging just as Jools stands on the turnbuckle, facing him. It doesn’t look good, but that’s when Kingdom literally cart wheels along the ropes before dropping down just behind Wildcard. However, Wildcard stops and saves himself before hitting the turnbuckle and falling into Kingdom’s trap. Before Jools can do anything else, Wildcard quickly turns and throws an elbow that could chop trees down. The elbow smashes right into the nose of Kingdom, making blood flow instantly! Jools Kingdom stumbles into the ropes completely dazed and as he rebounds off of them, Wildcard gets him with a knee in the face!

Hugh Reynolds: Is that-that's a shining wizard! IT MAY BE ALL OVER!

Wildcard rolls in and covers as the ref counts... 

Kickout! Jools Kingdom JUST gets his shoulder up!

Bobby Moroso: WOW!  I really thought Wildcard was gonna get that one Hugh.

Hugh Reynolds: I don’t think you were the only one Bobby.

Wildcard sits up. He can’t believe it. He pounds the mat in frustration before grabbing Kingdom up by the head of his hair. He draws back his right hand and sends it smashing into Kingdom’s forehead. Then he does it again, and again. Until finally he just throws a European uppercut in which sends Jools stumbling back again. Jools seems almost out of it now. Wildcard steps forward very cocky like, and taunting him-SUPERKICK-but it MISSES!!! Jools Kingdom’s left foot just grazes Wildcard’s right cheek. 

Wildcard goes stumbling off, nearly pale white for a moment before turning beet red. He looks back at Kingdom, and Wildcard can almost swear he saw him smirk. Wildcard charges at Kingdom and jumps towards him-CAUGHT! Jools moves him into position now and...ROCK HILL PILEDRIVER!!! Jools pounces right onto the cover now, feeling that this is his moment...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Jools Kingdom!

The fans erupt on their feet, clapping and cheering.  Jools Kingdom rolls over, looking around the ring before getting up and having his hand raised. It's gonna be Jools against either William Russell or Efinn Rox, which we will find out later on tonight.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 04:02:11 am »

Promo: Two World's Collide!

They say that every man walks a road. Whether if that road happens to be a paved highway, where you are cruising along just fine…Or a bumpy road with nothing but turns, we each have a road. A different story than the rest.

1…

2…

3…

Schumacher: Here is your winner…NICK RIOT!

Zen has to time to clear out of the ring, as they move into a commercial break. Laying their in his own breathe, catching it every last chance he gets, Nick rolls out of the ring, with the fans chanting his name. He notices them, and raises his hand, while his other one rests on his back, after that forceful slam from Zen.

Riot has the time to hive five some fans, and sign a few autographs, as he quickly disappears into the locker room. As he enters the backstage area, Nick swiftly enters the washroom, where he opens up the cabinet doors, and grabs a white, generic towel.

He looks up, only to see the mirror, but only to accompany that look with him shaking his head.

“What is wrong with me?” He said, In a rhetorical manner.

Riot shook his head once more, as he finished wiping his face with the sweat from the match, and all of the pain endured from facing Chris Stalin.

As he begins to leave however, the fun begins as Courtney catches him, asking for a very quick interview.

“Nick, one moment please?” She asked inquisitively.

Nick gave a slight nod, as the cameramen began to set up, as well as Courtney began to look over the notes she had.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest…Former UWE Champion, Nick Riot…Nick, moments ago, Zen had asked you about a match for the upcoming Pay-Per-View. Have you thought about your response at all?”

Nick looks at Courtney, still relatively out of breath, and still holding his ribs from the heinous attack that Zen had put on Nick moments ago.

“Zen. You come out here, doing sneak attacks. You come out here, distracting my night, MY MOMENT…to become a two time **** Champion. You have been costing me dearly. And my Prophetic ways have been put into some extreme questioning, as they should be. But, Zen…”

Riot takes a moment to catch his breath, as he looks down, shaking his head. Trying to regain his focus, The Prophecy continues.

“I have men. I have endured painless amounts of suffering from each and every one of them. I have gone to the extreme. I have fought my way out of situations, and circumstances. The question is not will I defeat you? The question is…When? So, that brings me to your challenge, Zen.”

Nick Riot takes a moment to pause, giving the crowd a small, minor smirk.

“The answer…is YES. I am sick and tired of your games. And, the Prophecy will predict what is in your future right now, Zen….A beating. But, more than that…A beating of justice. To put a bottom line on everything Zen. To end your cowardly ways, and to prove to the world…That you are the nothing that I know you are.”

The crowd cheers on for Nick Riot, as he suddenly gets a serious look on his face.

“However…Do not expect me to simply lie down, and lose. I deserve to defeat you, Zen. And after all of the misery, after all of the agony and despair…I have something to prove now. I have to prove that I am the better man. I know that to be fact.”

“Riot Fact # 34…”

As soon as Nick Riot says that, the lights cut out. We hear a bunch of screaming, mainly coming from Courtney, as well as her running away, eventually. The crowd, in complete awe, have no idea about what to make of this.

We now hear Nick Riot making noises, filled with pain! Suddenly, there is a small, but rather recognizable laugh. The lights turn back on…And, Zen is seen standing right beside the fallen Prophecy!

Zen gives another small, maniacal laugh once more, as he grabs the microphone that Nick Riot had dropped.

“Riot Fact #34…Watch your damn back, Nicky!”

Zen says that, dropping the microphone, and walking off the set.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 04:03:16 am »

Main Event: UWE Championship Tournament Semi Final
       Vs       

'Rule Britannia' blasts the p.a. system, meaning it's main event time and meaning it's time for William Russell to make his grand entrance towards the ring.

Schumacher: The following contest is a Semi Finals match and scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing in at two hundred and fifty seven pounds...William Russell!

Onto the entrance ramp appears William, smiling at the audience who boo him, as he soaks it all up. He makes his way down to the ring and slides in, waiting for his opponent to make his arrival.

‘Over’ by Drake begins to play. The lights power down. Once the chorus starts, The lights slowly come back on as Efinn Rox rises from the stage. His eyes remain closed as a pillar of vapor rises up around his body.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from New York City, weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds...Efinn Rox!

After several moments pass he opens his eyes and walks down the ramp. He ignores the fan's reaction to him whether good or bad and slides into the ring.

William Russell and Efinn Rox are now both in the ring, staring at one another and both telling the other man that they are the man that will be fighting for the UWE Championship at Fight Night: ReBirth. The referee calls for the bell to ring and he then calls for the two men to come together in the middle of the ring. The atmosphere in the arena is electric, they know this is gonna be one hell of a match and now William Russell is nose-to-nose with Efinn Rox, telling him he's about to lose.

Both men step backwards to their own corners before coming back in at each other, going for a collar-and-elbow tie-up which is quickly ended by Russell driving his knee into the gut of Efinn, quickly gaining the advantage as he then hits a right hand on Efinn, hitting him so hard it knocks him onto his knees as Efinn tries using the ring ropes to get himself up to his feet until Russell grabs him by the hair and plants a headbutt onto him, knocking Rox backwards into the turnbuckle pads until he then goes to Irish whip Efinn into the opposite turnbuckle, only for Rox to reverse it, sending William Russell into the corner as Efinn comes charging in towards William, who quickly jumps up trying to drive his boots into Efinn's face, only for Rox to be one step ahead as he now baseball slides through the bottom ropes, grabbing both legs of William Russell and pulling them from underneath him as he lands face first on the mat.

Bobby Moroso: Damn, that's what I like to call the 'nose job' ouch!

Hugh Reynolds: Smart thinking from Efinn there, that's gotta send him a little dizzy.

Bobby Moroso: Who cares about him being dizzy, Russell could need reconstructive surgery if he's not lucky.

Russell tries crawling away from the corner and as he stands up, Efinn rushes around the ring to where he can grab at William, who's just got back to his feet, but not for long as Rox climbs up onto the apron and hangs Russell up by the neck across the top ropes, sending him back onto his ass with a whiplash effect. Efinn slides back into the ring under the bottom ropes and as Russell gets to his feet, he gets hit with a sharp right from Efinn Rox, he then hits the ropes and comes back with a Shin Saikyo High Kick, putting William Russell right back down onto the mat once more.

Instead of making a cover which he could easily do, Efinn slowly walks around the body of William Russell to the head area, considering what to do next as he lifts his opponent back to his feet and hitting him with a forearm shot to the jaw which is hit with that much velocity it sends him backing up into the ring ropes and he hangs over the top rope, until Efinn grabs him and drives him into the turnbuckle pad face first until he then grabs William by the wrist and Irish whips him into the opposite turnbuckle and now Efinn comes charging in right away, hitting a dropkick now on William Russell, pancaking him between his well-trained feet and the firm ring ropes.

Russell falls to the mat again as he rolls into the middle of the ring. Efinn now pulls his hair back behind his head as he then crawls over towards William, who's still lay flat on his back and now Efinn makes the first cover of the match, hooking the leg too...

Kickout! The ref was nowhere near a three count and Russell was able to power out with ease, but it was still worth the pinfall attempt. Efinn gets back to his feet and seeing Russell struggling with his chest and ribs, he stands over William until he gets to his feet, where he goes to Irish whip the proud Englishman once more, only this time it's reversed and Rox runs right into a big boot from William Russell, knocking the bizarre New Yorker to the mat and possibly knocking some teeth out in the process. Efinn rolls straight between the ropes, using his ring savvy but William Russell wouldn't be able to capitalize even if he could at the moment as his ribs seem to be giving him some problems causing him to crouch down, holding them in some discomfort.

As he eventually gets up, Russell sees Efinn getting to his feet on the ring apron on the outside of the ring which causes Russell to come running at Rox again with another big boot over the top ropes, this sends Efinn crashing off the apron and shoulder first into the barricades just infront of the fans. Rox is looking damaged goods on the floor as William pulls his leg off the top rope and instead of going outside the ring after Efinn, William Russell tells the referee to begin counting, but before the ref even makes his one count Russell decides to exit the ring and punish Efinn some more by dragging him to his feet and driving him face first into the ring apron twice over before rolling him back into the ring under the bottom ropes and as Russell re-joins him in the ring, he starts stomping away at Rox until Rox winds up being stuck on the middle rope, leaning across it.

Not content, William Russell now begins choking Rox with the ropes while driving his knee into the back of Efinn Rox too. The ref begins yelling at Russell to break the hold, telling William he'll end the match if he has to as he then begins his couting towards the 5, which luckily for William he breaks on four, meaning he's not getting disqualified. Russell backs up, heeding the ref's demands but only for a moment as he then proceeds to choke Efinn Rox some more, again breaking on the four count as he gets to his feet, listening to the official yelling the law at him, but Russell just lets it wash off him like water off a duck's back, he knows the referee doesn't have any grounds to disqualify him and Russell even has the balls to aggresively tell the ref to "shut your mouth".

Hugh Reynolds: For God's sake just disqualify him already, maybe that'll teach him to respect the official and that rules are rules.

Bobby Moroso: This is what I like to see, I love it!

Hugh Reynolds: You're a prick.

Bobby Moroso: Takes one to know one.

After giving a cocky grin to the ref, William Russell grabs the legs of Efinn Rox and drags him back into the middle of the ring, going for a cover...

Kickout! Not a chance he's advancing to the finals so easily, still it takes effort to kick out. Efinn rolls onto his side, but in doing so he's given William Russell the chance to apply a headlock on Efinn, gradually wearing him down more and more as Rox tries getting a hand inbetween his throat and the arm of Russell. Efinn struggles and now William uses his strength to force Rox from on his ass onto his belly as he has the move firmly locked in as he then hoists Efinn Rox up to a vertical basis-but Efinn quickly breaks free of William Russell...RANHEI!!! Efinn just got that move on an over-confident William Russell and he manages to keep the Englishman's shoulders pinned to the mat...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Efinn Rox!

Efinn rolls over onto his belly, breathing heavily as he then gets back to his feet, holding his arms up in the air and showing all the emotion you want to see in a potential future World Champion. William Russell exits the ring, holding the back of his neck as Efinn Rox celebrates in the ring leading UWE to fade to black to end the show.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: