Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 03:16:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

August 23rd 2010 Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August 23rd 2010 Results!  (Read 486 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: August 24, 2010, 12:57:54 am »

Match 1
       Vs       

Match Writer: Zen

Match write coming...

Schumacher: This match has been declared a no-contest.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 12:59:18 am »

Match 2
       Vs       

Match Writer: Zen

Match Write coming...

Schumacher: Here is your winner...James J!
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 12:59:48 am »

Match 3

Match Writer: Greenbean

As UWE returns from the break, all four men are in the ring and are exchange words with each other. Then the ref tells James Polycke to hand him the **** title, Polycke hands him the belt and the bell is rung, Polycke and Callos Callos start the match off, the 'Callos, Calls' chants are starting up and the two men circle around the ring, then they finally lock up. James Polykce gets a headlock in, Polycke then throws him against the ropes and James hits a clothesline. He picks Callos up and hits a hard right hand and another, as Polycke then Irish whips him into the ropes, he goes for a back body drop but Callos kicks him hard in the jaw. Callos Callos then bounces off the ropes and hits a hard dropkick the the jaw of James Polycke knocking him down, Callos jumps over and hits a leg drop, Callos Callos goes for the cover...

Kickout by Polycke! Callos jumps on Polycke and hits several punches to the head of James, he then waits for Polycke to rise a little, James makes it to a sit up position, then Callos hits a hard kick to the back of the head of James as his eyes glaze over and he falls again to the floor. Callos now tags in Jack Man, who tries to cover James Polycke right away...

Kickout! Both men make it to their feet, James Polycke throws a punch but Jack Man ducks, Jack kicks Polycke in the mid-section, he picks him up for a inverted DDT and he quickly tags in Callos again. Callos comes in and they both get in a suplex position, then they execute a perfect double suplex, Callos Callos gets the cover...

Kickout! The X breaks it up!

Hugh Reynolds: Folks for the first part of this match up it has been all Callos & Jack Man! I am surprised at how well they are working as a team!

Callos holds up Polycke and puts his knee in the back of Polycke, then pulling back on the head of Polycke forming it into a submission hold, a choke hold, Callos has his knee dug in deep, making it very hard for James Polycke to breathe. Polycke makes his way out of the knee, Callos now only has a headlock, Callos throws him against the ropes, but Polycke gets a shoulder take down, James Polycke tries to build some momentum! Callos runs back at Polycke and Polycke hits a back body drop.

Hugh Reynolds: James Polycke needs to get a tag and he needs that right now.

Both are down, as Polycke gets closer to his corner, The X goes underneath the ring, looking for something. As soon as Polycke is up to his feet-SMASH!! The X leather him in the face with a steel chair, causing him to drop to the mat right away. The X then smiles at Polycke and leaves the ring smiling still and Callos decides to make the pinfall attempt...

3!

Schumacher: Here are your winners...Callos Callos and Jack Man!
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 01:00:24 am »

Promo: "Fight Me!"

Be yourself starts playing as the arena goes dark. Krzysztof appears from the entrance to the arena arms lifted high as the audience start cheering. He walks down the ramp towards the ring and shakes a few hands and gives two high fives to eager fans on the way. As he approaches the ring he flexes his muscles as he walks around the ring a few times and grabs a microphone from the sound guys before sliding into it, greeting the audience with one arm lifted into the air.

Krzysztof: Last week. Well I guess last week was kind of huge for me, it was the first time I’ve performed a christening of sorts. Let me explain that. Those of you who have followed Showdown have noticed that I’ve been a bit irritated lately. One.. I guess being.. who have bothered me was the creep previously known as “The Unknown”. Well, last week I called him a paradox, and I guess he fancied the name since he stole the idea from me. Well good, at least now I don’t have to talk about “The Unknown”.

Krzysztof turns around to face the other direction, to give all fans some attention.

Krzysztof: Well last week me and Paradox started going at it in the ring, and quite frankly I had a blast. I’ll tell you this, the guy might be a creep, but he knows a thing or two about fighting at least. So what happens? We’re having fun going at each other in the ring, and then security steps in and put an end to all our fun. What’s up with that!? I’m sure you all were enjoying the brawl as well, so what kind of entertainment are we providing here? Are we here to see fights stopped? No, we’re here to fight, and that’s what you’re all here to watch as well!

As Krzysztof finishes a roar breaks out from the crowd, ‘cause they can see on Krzysztof’s face that he means business this time. Krzysztof stands in the middle of the ring with a grin on his face. He turns towards the entrance and the titantron and then continues.

Krzysztof: I’m addressing you now Greenbean. I want to fight. I don’t want to fight just anyone, I want Paradox, or The Unknown or whatever he wants to call himself. I don’t want just any ordinary match either. I want Paradox in a Last Man Standing match at REBIRTH! I don’t care how you do it, but make it happen, and make it happen now!

The arena goes dark as the titantron starts flickering. After a few seconds two simple words appear on the screen. “I agree”. Then everything returns to normal again.

Krzysztof: Well I guess that’s one step closer then, now it’s all up to you bean.

Again, the screen begins to flicker, this time we are taken to a much calmer location, the office of Greenbean.

Greenbean: Krzysztof, listen to me and listen good. Like you, I'd like to know who is underneath the mask, but I'm not fixated on it, there's more important issues at hand here. I'm not gonna sanction a last man standing match for a number of reasons, firstly it's a high risk match and seeing as the main event is virtually guaranteed injuries, I don't want to sacrifice the safety of every superstar on our roster.

Also, you need to prove yourself around here before I trust you with such a big match, so consider this one your audition, you give me a good match at ReBirth, prove to me that you deserve the spotlight and then at the following Pay-Per-View you'll get it.

With that said, the titantron returns to black as Krzysztof stands in the ring, nodding with his hands on his hips as UWE heads to commercials.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 01:01:01 am »

Match 4
       Vs       

The lights dim out as "God's gonna cut you down" by Johnny Cash begins to play.  A cross with JDL written on it appears on the Big Screen as a spotlight slowly shines on the entrance curtain.  JDL Appears with his hands folded in front of him and looking down at the ground as if he's praying.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds...JDL!

After a few moments he looks up placing his hand by his side and slowly walks down the ramp slowly eyeballing the fans on his way to the ring.  He slides in the ring and does the father, the son, and the holy ghost type cross motion as he moves to his corner and awaits for his opponent.

The lights fade to a dark red, as “Firestarter” by The Prodigy fades in, already halfway into the intro. As the intro carries on, Pyronus walks out and raises his arms to the sky with that thing that Dio did, you know the devil horn thing, which cues the pyro next to him to go off. As the flames continue he walks down the ramp.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds..Pyronus Souria!

As he reaches the ring, he walks up the stairs and along the ring apron until he reaches the near right turnbuckle, which he climbs up and stands on, still on the outside, as he holds his arms up, making that Dio sign thing with his hands once again. He then drops into the ring, walks at a semi-quick pace and turns to the audience, holding his arms up as before while flames shoot up behind him, going left and right along the left side of the ring. Then, as his theme music fades, he leans in his corner waiting for the bell to sound.

The bell rings and JDL looks around to the crowd with quite a confident, cocky smile. As the contestants circle each other, Pyronus claps in an effort to encourage the crowd to do the same, to which they oblige. The two lock up and JDL almost immediately switches it into a headlock. Pyronus is struggling to negotiate his opponent and remains in the headlock for a while, as the leader of 'The Holy Trinity' exploits his weight advantage. Pyronus hits a couple of forearms into the mid-section of his opponent, but JDL takes him over with a headlock takedown and keeps him there. JDL shuffles over a bit, to pin his opponent's shoulders to the mat...

Kickout! Pyronus gets his shoulder up and returns to the headlock. He then moves over to his stomach, which relieves some of the pressure and he manages to get into a seated position, with the headlock now resembling more of a rear chin-lock. He begins to struggle to his feet. He screams as he exerts effort to gain a vertical base and attempt the overhand wrist-lock, but JDL spins it back around into a headlock. Pyronus lifts the near leg of  his opponent up off the canvas, with both hands and then runs his opponent, who stumbles into the ropes. He then releases the leg and pushes JDL into the opposite ropes. Pyro goes for a dropkick but JDL holds onto the ropes and Pyro goes all the way over from a back flip to land on his feet. JDL is stunned for a while, but then charges and is rolled up in a small package...

Kickout! JDL breaks out and gets to his feet, as does Pyro, who quickly connects with an enziguiri kick, causing JDL to flop to the mat. Pyro crawls over and tries to turn JDL over to his back for an attempted pin, but cannot do so. He tries to wedge his hands beneath JDL to force him over, but JDL suddenly springs to life and catches Pyro's left hand and arm. He whips him over and applies a sit-down Cobra Clutch for a short while, but Pyro quickly wriggles into the ropes. The referee begins his five count; JDL lets go and gets to a vertical base. Pyro does the same, but stays near the ropes as he rubs his neck.

Hugh Reynolds: Good start to this one, both men are looking good here.

Bobby Moroso: Both men are looking good? Pyronus is **** scared, that's why he's hogging the ropes.

The two circle each other, again. They meet in the centre of the ring and JDL spins around Pyronus for a waist lock. He keeps it in tight, as his opponent struggles to break the grip. But then, JDL grabs the left hand of Souria and again attempts a cobra clutch. Souria blocks this with his right hand, then takes his opponent over with an arm drag. He cinches in the arm bar. After a few seconds, he reaches around for the other arm and locks in a seated full nelson submission hold. JDL soon gets to his feet, where he wriggles his right arm free and attempts a full nelson submission of his own, it looks like. But, instead, he hits a facebuster maneuver from that position. Keeping a quarter-nelson locked in on the left arm, he rolls Pyronus over to his back and goes for the pin...

Kickout! JDL relentlessly goes straight into a seated full nelson submission of his own. Pyronus, seemingly more uncomfortable than he is in pain, rests for a few seconds. But, JDL makes it tighter and Pyronus is forced to make a move. He struggles to his feet, slides his arms through and goes for a victory roll pin...

Kickout! JDL quickly scurries to his feet, as does Pyro, who kicks him right in the abdomen and snaps off a quick DDT. He rolls over for the cover...

Kickout! Again JDL kicks out, but he is groggy and confused. Partly out of his own doing and partly out of Pyronus maneuvering him into that position, JDL stands up with his back to his opponent, who hits a hard, jumping neckbreaker. Pyro immediately goes for the cover again, but does not hook the leg...

Kickout! Once again JDL is able to get the shoulder up, but he seems to be struggling here.

Hugh Reynolds: It looks to me that Pyronus is softening up that neck, for the Backdraft.

Bobby Moroso: It could have already been over, if he's got a better cover, there.

Pyro gets to his feet and awaits his opponent to do the same. When JDL stumbles to his feet, Pyro attempts another enziguiri kick, but this is ducked. JDL grabs the other leg, turns Pyro over to his front and applies an ankle lock. As a result of the size difference, the effectiveness of the hold is much more so than it would otherwise be.

Pyro screams in pain, as he flails hopelessly in an attempt to break the hold. His situation seems to be helpless. But then, he pushes himself off the mat, rolls his head underneath himself and turns through, breaking the hold. JDL then lines up Pyronus, as he gets to his feet JDL attempts a superkick-ducked! Now Pyronus goes for a superkick of his own-ALSO DUCKED! JDL manages to catch the arms of Pyronus though...HEAVEN SENT-NAILED!!! JDL covers Pyronus Souria...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...JDL!

JDL has earnt bragging rights here and he's confident his team will do the same next week. As JDL leaves the ring even cockier than before, we begin to advertise the ReBirth Pay-Per-View.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 01:02:23 am »

Match 5
       Vs       

‘Over’ by Drake begins to play. The lights power down. Once the chorus starts, The lights slowly come back on as Efinn Rox rises from the stage. His eyes remain closed as a pillar of vapor rises up around his body.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from New York City, weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds...Efinn Rox!

After several moments pass he opens his eyes and walks down the ramp. He ignores the fan's reaction to him whether good or bad and slides into the ring.

The screen fades to black. Then the word CAUTION! hits the screen, This word fades away and the sentence "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" flies onto the screen. We fade to the arena...

Schumacher: And his partner, from Rock Hill, South Carolina, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds...Jools Kingdom!

Blue And Yellow Fireworks Fly Across The Arena And Kingdom Comes Through The Curtains With His "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" Shirt On And A Pair Of Black Sunglasses. He Now Puts His Arms Up At The Same Height As His Shoulders. Jools Now Runs Down To Ringside Slapping The Hands Of Fans until Eventually He Climbs Up The Steel Steps And Into The Ring, He Now Throws His Sunglasses And T-Shirt Into The Crowd. He Goes To Each Turnbuckle And Pumps His Fists To The Crowd as he and Efinn Rox await their opponents.

"Savior" begins to play on the sound system. The lights dim and a spotlight shines on the stage, and Gabriel comes out, wearing a white, hooded, sleeveless shirt. He walks down the ramp, with his head lowered. When he comes midway down the ramp, he drops to his knees and places his hands together, mouthing some words, while keeping his head down.

Schumacher: And their opponents, introducing first from Tallahassee, Florida, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds...Gabriel Saint!

Then, he quickly looks to the sky, oustretches his arms, causing a white explosion to occur behind him. He rises to his feet and pulls the hood down, before removing the shirt entirely, throwing it to the nearest ringside assistant. He then hops onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Gabriel then bounces around the ring, awaiting his tag partner and brother.

"Gods gonna cut you down" begins to play on the sound system. A large white flash of explosions happen on the stage and Michael comes out, wearing a white, hooded, sleeveless shirt. He walks down the ramp, with his head lowered. When he comes midway down the ramp, he runs towards the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

Schumacher: And his partner, from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds...Michael Saint!

He leaps to his feet and pulls the hood down, before removing the shirt entirely. Then, he moves to the center of the ring, drops to his knees and places his hands together, mouthing some words, while looking up to the top of the arena.

With both teams mouthing off at one another, Efinn and Jools turn the backs to head to the corner as they debate with one another who will start this match, already they can't get along and the team of Gabriel and Michael Saint see this as an opportunity as they attack them from behind, which makes the crowd angry. Gabriel and Michael whip Efinn and Jools into the ropes and both men go for a clothesline on each of their opponents, both Efinn and Jools duck and Rox hits Gabriel with an R-15, a stiff spinning heel kick, finding its mark on the chin, and meanwhile Jools manages to whips over Michael with the hurricanrana, as both Saint's roll to the floor outside to regain their barings, as they are doing this both Efinn and Jools nod at one another as they seem to be on the same wavelength for now and both men hit the ropes, as they return they dive out either side of the ring with dives through the middle ropes, as Jools crashes onto Michael Saint and Efinn Rox nails one onto Gabriel. Efinn rolls Michael into the ring and goes for the cover, nominating himself and Michael Saint as the legal men and the referee makes the count...

Kickout! Efinn Rox rolls Michael onto his front and slaps on a Dragon Clutch, but Gabriel breaks up the hold until he is then clotheslined back out of the ring by Efinn Rox. Just as Michael Saint is getting to his feet, Jools then leaps off the top ropes behind him and nails a dropkick to the back and neck area of an unsuspecting Michael Saint, as the fans go crazy, Jools Kingdom leaves the ring now as Efinn rolls him up following this and the referee makes the cover...

Kickout! Efinn drags Michael over to Efinn’s corner and quite forcefully, he tags in Jools as the fans react towards the other number one contender whilst he gets into the ring. Jools attempts to whip Michael into the rope, but Michael Saint reverses it and sends Jools into the ropes, but Gabriel now pulls down the top rope as Jools goes sailing to the floor and he lands with a horrible bump, Michael now waits for Jools to get to his feet and as he's getting up, Michael Saint grabs the top ropes with both hands and springs himself over the top with a plancha on Jools which cleans him right out, Jools Kingdom looks out of it as Michael then rolls back into the ring with a cocky grin on his face and he distracts the referee, Gabriel Saint now takes advantage of this and he waits for Jools to get to his feet, he times it and as soon as Jools is up, Gabriel Saint leaps off the apron at him, executing a huge dropkick to the jaw of Kingdom as Gabriel then pulls him up to his feet and rolls Jools back into the ring as Michael makes the cover right away...

Kickout! Efinn Rox comes in to make the save, maybe he's too proud to lose thing one regardless or maybe he wants Jools Kingdom to suffer even more. The referee makes Efinn get back into his corner while the referees back is turned Michael Saint just applies a one handed choke to the downed Jools, as the crowd are furious, Michael then makes the tag to Gabriel as he enters the ring. Gabriel Saint picks Jools up and delivers a beautiful textbook suplex. Saint now rolls Jools up onto his feet, grabbing him by the back of his neck and hits a stiff standing neck breaker over his knee. Once more Gabriel makes the cover...

Kickout! Gabriel heads up to the top rope now, with his back turned to Jools Kingdom, waiting for his opponent to get to his feet-and he comes off the top rope with a moonsault... but Jools moves out of the way and Gabriel crashes and burns! This is Kingdom’s chance to make the tag, but Michael enters the ring and firstly stomps on Jools, followed by pushing Efinn Rox off of the apron. Michael drags Jools back over to his corner, as Gabriel gets up and blasts Jools with a standing Legdrop, straight to the back of the head of Jools.

Gabriel makes the tag to Michael as he enters the ring and Gabriel Saint nails a piledriver that sends Kingdom's head spinning into space as Jools crashes hard onto his skull. As Gabriel Saint taunts to the crowd, which brings in Efinn Rox only for the referee to stop him. Gabriel uses this advantage by strangling Jools again by draping Kingdom’s throat over the bottom rope and standing on the back of Kingdom’s neck.

Hugh Reynolds: Oh come on referee.

Gabriel distracts the referee as Michael runs along the apron and vaults into a knee drop onto the head of Jools who is still laying on the bottom rope as he damn nearly knocks Jools Kingdom out cold, probably the reason why Efinn Rox is taking the bait here is to get his opponent beaten up on a little more. Gabriel Saint now makes the cover once more on Jools Kingdom...

Kickout!

Hugh Reynolds: I cant believe that.

Gabriel now drags Jools over to his corner and Gabriel tags in Michael. Michael enters the ring and whips Jools Kingdom into the ropes, as Jools comes back in Michael spins him around with a picture perfect powerslam, taking Jools down. Michael Saint this time choses against going for a cover, instead he drags Jools Kingdom back up to his feet. Michael whips Jools into the ropes again, this time Saint sets up for a back body drop, but Jools reverses it with a kick to the face and Jools goes to follow up with another kick to the gut but Michael catches his leg, Jools then instinctively goes for an inzuguri, but Michael Saint remains one step ahead as he now ducks and Jools lands on the canvas.

Michael Saint now scurries up to the top of Jools and clamps him into a crippler crossface! Jools is looking close to tapping following the beat down that he has received, along with the amount of pain he's enduring here. Efinn Rox now comes into the ring and stomps on Michael Saint to break the hold, he still mustn't be ready for this match to be over and the referee forces Efinn back into the corner once again without much dispute and the referee begins to reprimand Efinn, who simply stands with his hands held above his head. While this is going on Michael Saint holds Kingdom's legs up and nails a head butt to the crotch of Jools, the referee turns back around and Michael has the pinfall...

Kickout!

Hugh Reynolds: Jools still has life left in him and he really needs to make a tag to Effin Rox, that is if Efinn will make the tag!

The crowd are going crazy for Jools now and Michael drags Jools into the corner as Michael Saint makes a tag to Gabriel, who immediately nails Jools with a body slam followed by him dropping an elbow. Gabriel gets up and again taunts to the fans before he scoops Jools up and he Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Gabriel comes charging in with the stinger splash but Jools moves out of the way and Gabriel Saint crashes into the top turnbuckle, Jools makes his way over to Efinn Rox to make the tag, he is so close and the fans are going crazy, Michael tries to enter the ring but the referee stops him...and Jools makes the tag!

The fans erupt, but the referee stops Efinn from entering the ring as Efinn probably knew that anyways, he just smiles at the official and steps back out of the ring. With Jools Kingdom struggling to understand what's happening, he then feels Gabriel Saint grabbing him by the hair and Gabriel then whips Jools into his turnbuckle. Michael wraps the tag rope around the throat of Jools while Gabriel now distracts the referee, allowing Michael to come charging in and nail Jools with a running shoulder tackle in the corner. As Gabriel makes the tag to Michael both men are in the ring and both men nail Jools with a double suplex, that was executed perfectly. Both men then pick up Jools and Irish whip him into the ropes, Jools comes back in and both men go for a double backbody drop, but Jools does a front flip out of it and lands on his feet, Efinn Rox then takes the chance to slap the back of Jools Kingdom without either of their opponents noticing and Jools runs at Michael Saint, dropkicking him over the top ropes, which leads to Gabriel Saint clotheslining Jools Kingdom over the top, Gabriel turns around-RANHEI!! Gabriel Saint swung for Efinn Rox but missed and got caught for it!!! Efinn keeps the shoulders of his opponent pinned to the mat...

3!

Schumacher: Here are your winners...Efinn Rox and Jools Kingdom!

Looking at his ReBirth opponent outside of the ring, Efinn now mimics a Championship around his waist as the two men exchange glares at one another until we head to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 01:03:19 am »

Main Event: UWE Championship Number One Contender's Match
       Vs       

'Rule Britannia' blasts the p.a. system, meaning it's main event time and meaning it's time for William Russell to make his grand entrance towards the ring.

Schumacher: The following contest is a UWE Championship number one contender's match and scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing in at two hundred and fifty seven pounds...William Russell!

Onto the entrance ramp appears William, smiling at the audience who boo him, as he soaks it all up. He makes his way down to the ring and slides in, waiting for his opponent to make his arrival.

Numb by Linkin Park hits and the entire arena goes black as the buzz of the fans grows louder. a blue light shines on the crowd and a few flames form a semi circle on the stage around a dark figure whom the fans cant see.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and ninety five pounds...Wildcard!

As he walks forward for every few steps he takes on each side of the ramp a similar blue flame lights. When he gets to the bottom of the ramp the lights come on all at once revealing Wildcard. He slides under the bottom rope and goes straight to his corner to await the ref to start the match.

The match starts with Wildcard walking toward William Russell, Russell stares into the eyes of 'The One and Only', Russell then smirks and looks toward the crowd, he pumps his chest and Wildcard starts talking trash at Russell, then Wildcard shoves the much larger William Russell, Russell turns from a smile to an angry glare, then Russell hits a hard clothesline, dropping Wildcard to the mat powerfully!

William Russell then picks Wildcard up and throws him into a corner, he then hits several shoulder blocks, then he pulls Wildcard’s arm in and hits a short clothesline driving Wildcard's head into the mat, then he grabs the ropes for leverage and begins stomping on the chest of Wildcard, he then pulls himself onto the bottom rope, then jumps in the air with a diving elbow to the chest, the crowds reaction is mixed towards William as the Manchester-born superstar looks around and pumps his fist, then he pulls Wildcard up again and puts his arms around his opponent in a clinch, Russell then launches Wildcard over for a belly-to-belly suplex! He pins Wildcard...
Kickout! William Russell then waits for Wildcard to get up-and goes for the Spear! Wildcard quickly grabs the tights and throws William's shoulder first into the ring post, 'The One and Only' gets up now and points to his head for “smart thinking” as the crowd boos, Wildcard then runs towards the opposite ropes and then runs back and hits a baseball slide to the ribs of Russell, he then kicks William over and over until William Russell is on the edge of the ring apron, then he runs to the opposite ropes again and runs back and again he hits a hard baseball slide, Russell falls out of the ring and is holding his ribs as Wildcard waits for William to rise to his feet, he runs to the opposite ropes once more as he comes back and dives at Russell inbetween the second and top rope as he then goes for a cross body-but Russell catches him in mid-air! William then drives Wildcard’s back right into the steel ring post, as the crowd goes “Ah!” and Wildcard falls down in pain.

Hugh Reynolds: Well we just saw the strength from William Russell and I don’t know if Wildcard can over come the strength from his opponent, what about you Bobby boy?

Bobby Moroso: Are you crazy Hugey? Wildcard is an amazing athlete and in my opinion, a future World Champion. He doesn’t have to be the strongest, he has the smarts to do it!

William Russell picks Wildcard up to his feet, then he tries to smash his face into the steel steps, but Wildcard blocks it and gives a thumb to the eye of William, then bounces his head off the steel steps!

Bobby Moroso: See I told you! Wildcard had the smarts to get his way out and give a thumb to the eye!

Wildcard then taunts the crowd some more, he seems to feed off of their hatred towards him, he then climbs up the steps and looks at the crowd, and then down at Russell's head on the steps, then he jumps in the air and comes down with a knee to the back of the head of William Russell! Russell’s head just squashes into the steel steps, and with glazed eyes his entire head rolls backward.

Bobby Moroso: I think the challenger is knocked out!

Wildcard continues to taunt the crowd and they respond just how he'd expected, by booing loudly as he points and mocks Russell. Wildcard then slowly picks William up and rams his back and neck into the steel ring post, working on giving William Russell a concussion here. Then Wildcard slides into the ring and back out to break the refs count, he throws Russell over the barricade and then he climbs onto the barricade and looks at the crowd, then Russell slowly gets to his feet and Wildcard jumps off, hitting a double axe-handle to the head of Russell. Wildcard then jumps on William Russell and hits several rights to the face, then he picks Russell up again and puts him against the barricade, then he goes about 10 feet away, runs back and clotheslines William Russell hard over the barricade!

Bobby Moroso: I thought you said Wildcard didn’t have any strength!? That looked like strength to me!

Wildcard again picks William Russell up and this time throws him into the ring, Wildcard quickly gets in the ring and again spends time mocking William Russell by doing his own taunt, he then jumps in the air with a high knee to the face of Russell, he then gets up on the turnbuckle, picks his elbow high in the air to show the crowd, then he takes off his elbow pad, he jumps off and lands it right on the chest of William, who screams in pain, as Wildcard walks over to William Russell and slaps him in the face, as the crowds boos roars out in “****” chants, Wildcard then wipes off the sweat on his chest and flings it at the crowd, some guy tries to jump over the barricade to get a piece of the man he hates, but security rushes in to stop him.

Wildcard now waits for a groggy William Russell to get back to his feet, the ref asks him if he'd like the match to be stopped, to which he emphatically responds with: "no!" although before he can get his head up properly, it's almost knocked off it's shoulders with a shining wizard that not only busted him open, but knocks him right back down onto the canvas too and without any hesitation the official calls the match right off.

Schumacher: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that William Russell is unable to continue. Therefore your winner...Wildcard!

Holding his arms up in the air, Wildcard celebrates his victory as the referee, along with another official, help William Russell, who surely has to be suffering from a concussion at the very least. UWE goes off air with Wildcard signally he's coming for the UWE Champion, whomever he may be.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: