Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 08:41:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

September 6th 2010 Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 6th 2010 Results!  (Read 426 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: September 07, 2010, 06:46:35 pm »

Match 1
Lynch(Will add image ASAP)       Vs       

Match Writer: Greenbean

As UWE's opening video finishes playing Jamal Alvandi is already inside the ring. Down the ramp walks Seth Lynch, looking subtly evil. He has a manacing grin on his face and looks like he wants to destroy Alvandi.

Into the ring climbs Lynch, but he just charges at Jamal Alvandi, not waiting for the ring bell as he tackles Jamal down to the ground and begins to beat on him furiously. He gets back to his feet and Alvandi is up and swinging at him, but Lynch ducks and executes a German Suplex on his foe, dropping him hard on that neck. Lynch now rolls Alvandi out of the ring and is ready to give him one hell of a beating.

Hugh Reynolds: Oh for crying out loud, another guy trying to 'make a statement?'

Bobby Moroso: It's how to do it sometimes. Besides, Lynch seems special.

Lynch now gets Alvandi and powerbombs him right on his head on the floor outside! This fight has long been declared a no-contest, but Lynch clamps in the 'NOOSE' trying to damage the neck area of Alvandi. He keeps the move locked in despite frantic tapping and numerous officials trying to break it up.

Eventually he does let go, as Alvandi's head collapses to the mat. Lynch stands up and says "that's how it's done" before leaving.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 06:47:07 pm »

Match 2
       Vs       

Match Writer: Callos

the bell rings and both men jump on eachother throwing lefts and rights. The take the fight outside the ring. The ref counts to 10 and the bell rings signalling a double count out.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 06:47:48 pm »

Match 3
       Vs       

The lights fade to a dark red, as “Firestarter” by The Prodigy fades in, already halfway into the intro. As the intro carries on, Pyronus walks out and raises his arms to the sky with that thing that Dio did, you know the devil horn thing, which cues the pyro next to him to go off. As the flames continue he walks down the ramp.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Pyronus Souria!

As he reaches the ring, he walks up the stairs and along the ring apron until he reaches the near right turnbuckle, which he climbs up and stands on, still on the outside, as he holds his arms up, making that Dio sign thing with his hands once again. He then drops into the ring, walks at a semi-quick pace and turns to the audience, holding his arms up as before while flames shoot up behind him, going left and right along the left side of the ring. Then, as his theme music fades, he leans in his corner waiting for his opponent.

The lights dim out as "God's gonna cut you down" by Johnny Cash begins to play.  A cross with JDL written on it appears on the Big Screen as a spotlight slowly shines on the entrance curtain.  JDL Appears with his hands folded in front of him and looking down at the ground as if he's praying.

Schumacher: And his opponent, JDL!

After a few moments he looks up placing his hand by his side and slowly walks down the ramp slowly eyeballing the fans on his way to the ring.  He slides in the ring and does the father, the son, and the holy ghost type cross motion as he moves to his corner and awaits for the match to begin.

This match does not start out with a traditional collar and elbow tie-up, nothing technically sound to kick off this match, this match starts off with a good ole’ fashioned slugfest. JDL hits a big right and Pyronus, who responds with his own, and JDL strikes back with another right. This exchange goes on for about a minute without either man backing down. That is, until Pyronus hits a kick to the midsection of JDL, which makes him double over. From there Souria puts a frontface lock, JDL tries to squirm out of it, but can’t escape the hold, and Souria hits a DDT on JDL, and hooks the near leg…

1…
2…
Kickout! Not really surprising though, as he has not endured enough punishment to keep him done for the three. Souria wastes little time and hits a few rights on the downed JDL. Souria then locks in a reverse chin lock on JDL, as he is now in a sitting position. Souria is putting heavy pressure on JDL in this reverse chin lock, which is at a point where it is almost a choke hold.

JDL is able to fight to one knee, and then he is able to get to his feet and he hits a few elbows to the midsection of Souria. Pyronus breaks the hold after receiving the third elbow. Once JDL was free of the hold, he hits of the ropes and comes flying back with a clothesline that knocks Pyronus down. Souria is quickly back up to his feet though, but JDL puts him back down with a clothesline, Souria again gets up and charges at JDL, but JDL is able to lower his head and hit Souria with a back body drop. Pyronus takes a little longer getting to his feet this time and when he does, JDL hits him with a well placed Superkick!

Hugh Reynolds: Good God what a shot!

Bobby Moroso: Wow, JDL might have this one already here.

Hugh Reynolds: Pyronus needs to get out of the ring or something!

JDL now signals to the fans-"It's over" as he picks up Pyronus Souria, and with very little resistance, he's able to hoist him up in the air..and drill him with the SINNERS AREN'T WINNERS! JDL covers...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...JDL!
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 06:49:26 pm »

Promo: "What's your beef"
       &       

I'm Going Slighlty Mad by Queen hits the PA and the crowd begins to cheer as Callos emerges from backstage. He doesn't waste time by posing or even standing at the top of the ramp. He marches right into the ring with a microphone in his hand. Under his mask u can tell he has a very annoyed and serious look on his face.

Callos: Cut my music now! Thank you.

Bobby: Wow I don't think I've ever seen Callos this serious.

Hugh: Can you blame him after what happened to him at Fight Night.

Callos: Now there is a lot going on in my mind right now but the main thing is what happened at Fight Night. Now I know I haven't been in my best form since returning here to the UWE but each match I've gotten closer and closer to my old self. At Fight Night was the best I felt going into a match ever. I was given a chance to stand up for the company I was part of for years before and continue to be part of now. It was an honor that Greenbean had chose me but I wasn't to about my partners. I mean a guy who talks to a stuffed toy dragon. I'm sorry Pyro but after see you perform in a big match I don't know how you ever beat me in my return match. But tonight isn't about you its about that other man James J.

Now James me and you don't have a history. We were both here in the UWE before but we never met in the ring. WE never faced off one on one and maybe thats why you did what you did. Maybe you just wanted to get my attention. Well guess what you've got it. You got my attention and it isn't a good thing for you. See there are a few things in life that I don't care for and one of those are lil bitches who have to take someone out from behind when their guard is down. And yes James I know the kind of person you are and I should have never thought for one second you would do what is best for everyone cause through all the years I've known you you've been a selfish little prick. I mean you couldn't even out that aside for one day and let someone else take the spotlight. No you had to jump all over it and change a win for your team and this company into a loss cause you weren't the man getting the pin.

So James as much of a coward you are I'm gonna ask you once to grow a set of balls and come face me man to man. Oh wait I forgot how much you like to jump people and attack them from behind so maybe just maybe if I turn around you will be more inclined to come down here and talk this out but you know what if you don't wanna explain your actions maybe I can beat it out of you. So here I got James turning around now so lets see if you make your way down here.

Callos turns around leaning against the top rope looking towards the fans waiting for James music to hit.

Callos: Still waiting James. I mean I'm not even looking at the ramp. You gonna come down here or do I need to make it even easier for you.

Callos proceeds to lie face down in the mat with the microphone beside him. Lights Out by Breaking Benjamin hits prompting Callos to roll over and sit up looking up the ramp. James emerges from backstage and raises his mic to talk.

Callos: No James show your a man and come into the ring and then talk. Show the world your more then a coward. Come on James I know you wanna be a real boy.

With those last few insults James makes his way to the ring and climbs through the ropes coming face to face with Callos. Lights out stops, as the fans welcome James with a chorus of boos that fill the arena. James stands, looking on at Callos, he shakes his head, and walks around the ring for a few moments before he finally takes the time to speak.

James (with a slight smile on his face): Is this how you wanted it Callos? I'm sure your here to get an answer out of me, and you seem to have made it known to these people as well as myself that you want the answer for my actions for what took place at Rebirth. (The smile leaves his face at the time) I'll take it you didn't get one of those little tapes that gave a fair warning to everyone in the match? Callos, it wasn't because I wanted the spot light, you was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I got screwed over since day one of my return. I've faced rookie, after rookie, after rookie. All of them got disposed of, and for this, I have received nothing. Fight Night was the final straw and I gave everyone, including Greenbean a warning of what was going to transpire before the whole world, and no one, not even you took to my words. There has only been one man that I care about, and that is none other then myself! Thats right, I don't care about you, these people who sit out here, and that goes for everyone else in the back.

I gave a fair warning to everyone who was a part of that match, and I took it upon myself to turn my words into actions. It came together nicely. That nice guy act I had going through the whole match was a put on to gain your trust. You took that to heart, believed it, and I gave you exactly what you deserved. So while your standing here pointing fingers at people, you should turn and face the one man who brought this all on you, and that so called team at Rebirth... Thats right, I'm talking about none other then Greenbean. This is what he brought upon you. Callos, to tell you the truth, if you had of been eliminated, the same would of happened to Pyro. So it was nothing against you.

I'm only looking out for my future, and who ever gets in the way of that will face the same consequences. So don't go and blame me for your getting in my way, I had no plans on being the savior of a team. I had no plans to even show up, but I did at least try.

A smile comes over James' face again. He turns to look at Callos.

James: Callos, this isn't my problem. All of this chaos lies in the hands of Greenbean. He is the man who booked a match knowing that it was going to backfire in his face, and cost that team the victory. I sent him a special tape that said all of what was going to happen, and just like you, he continued on thinking nothing of what was said. Its not my fault that it cost this team a win. I'm not the guy who booked the match. I took it though, and I was going to make it better for my future to get something worthy around here, and if that path brings me to a stop sign that has you standing there in the way, then so be it. I will end you the same way, if not worse if you continue to stand in that path. I'm looking at whats best for James Jowers. Not whats best for the UWE, and its staff, superstars, announcers, fans, and who ever else. I care about one man, and one man only. His name is James Jowers. So Callos, if you wish to stand at the end of the road, so be it. Just let me warn you, face to face, what happens to you, will not lie in my hands. It will be in yours and yours alone. So take your choice, so I can finish this conversation, or finish you..

Bobby: Ha ha, sounds like Callos may have called out the wrong guy here tonight.

Hugh: We will have to see about that, but I think Callos has something he may want to say.

Callos raises the mic to his mouth to say something but as he does James cracks him over the head with the mic. He tosses it aside before raining down punches on a stunned Callos in the center of the ring. Callos tries to push him off but James jumps back onto him. Callos is clearly busted open from that mic shot and James starts to target it with every punch splattering blood over his fist. Finally security comes down and pulls James off of him as medics tend to Callos. Callos pushes the couple of medics off of him before rushing the security. One guards sees this and tries to stop him but receives a huge superkick. James sees this and tries to get out of the ring with the security before Callos is able to land any shots. He laughs as Callos is left standing in the ring alone but as he turns his back Callos hits the far ropes and comes flying through back with a front flipping suicide dive knocking everyone down. He immediately finds James and begins punching his face into the mat trying to bust him open. Callos looks up and sees security coming. As the approach he spins overtop of James locking in a vicious armbar holding it on until he is pulled off of a slightly bloody James.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 06:50:12 pm »

Main Event
       Vs       

The match is set to begin. All four men are standing in the ring looking over at one another. Michael and Gabriel Saint are talking to one another as Krzysztof and Seth Mullen talks about whos going to start. Finally Michael Saint and Krzysztof are ready as Krzysztof steps out to the centre of the ring. Michael and Gabriel Saint are still over in the corner, finally the ref steps in and says "lets go" Michael then turns and walks out to the centre of the ring and Gabriel steps to the outside onto the apron.

Both men start off, Michaels Saint goes for the quick start with a right hand, to which Krzysztof returns. Michael then hits him with a knee to the gut and then down to a headlock. Michael has the advantage now as Krzysztof tries to wiggle out of the hold. He gets some leverage and starts elbowing Michael Saint in the gut, he then whips him off the ropes, and returns to a running clothesline from Krzysztof. Michael goes down holding his chin after the move.

Hugh Reynolds: For some reason lately, Krzysztof has been looking like one of the main players in UWE.

Bobby Moroso: You're only as good as your opponent Hugh, and Krzysztof hasn't had much competition.

Krzysztof picks up Michael and walks over and tags in Seth Mullen who wants a little bit of action here. Krzysztof holds Saint by the head as Mullen steps into the ring. Krzysztof says something to Mullen and he then hooks the head of Michael Saint, they then whip him over with a snap suplex. Krzysztof steps on the outside of the ring, as Seth Mullen drops down and covers Michael to which he gets...
Kickout! Only a one count there. Seth Mullen picks up Michael Saint and hits a low kick, Saint bends down, Mullen hits another low kick but this one gets returned as its Michael Saint hitting the low kick, and then a DDT, Saint drops down for the pin on Mullen this time...

Kickout! Saint gets a two count, Michael now begins to work Mullen. Michael Saint picks him up and sends him right back down with an armdrag! He holds it in and locks in and Armbar, Saint seems to have an advantage over Seth Mullen.

Saint begins to torque the arm, He looks over at Gabriel Saint, who is standing in the corner looking on, Michael begins to lose the battle on the arm bar and Mullen flips him over, Michael Saint stands up and gets clotheslined right back down. Seth Mullen sees Michael Saint down, he is close to the corner, Mullen hits a stomp to Saint, then a elbow, he runs off the ropes and comes back with a elbow but no one is home! Michael Saint moved, Saint gets up, so does Mullen. Michael Saint moves out of the corner, Mullen doesnt tag, he comes right out at Saint and gets hit with a spinning wheel kick, down goes Seth Mullen. He should have made the tag, Michael Saint goes off the ropes and hits a springboard moonsault! into a pin...

Kickout! Krzysztof is there to make the save. Michael Saint looks up but doesnt bother him, instead he grabs Mullen and tags in Gabriel Saint. Michael goes to the outside for a little rest.

Gabriel comes into the ring and starts to work on Seth Mullen, but its Mullen hitting a quick chop, then the low kick, he grabs and whips Gabriel into the corner, the wrong corner for the Saint's. He goes over and tags in Krzysztof who steps into the ring and kicks away on Gabriel Saint who is in the corner of his opponents! Seth Mullen gets in a few kicks as well before stepping to the outside. Krzysztof gets Gabriel out of the corner, hits a snap suplex and pins...
Kickout! Just before the three. Krzysztof stands up and looks at the ref who tells him again, it was a two. He looks down at Gabriel Saint, then hits a leg drop, stands up and another one. Krzysztof now stands Saint up and drops him right back to the mat with a European Uppercut. Seth Mullen then asks to be tagged in again, but Krzysztof refuses so as his back is turned, Mullen gets into the ring and comes running at Krzysztof, going for a BIG BOOT-KRZYSZTOF DUCKS, BUT HE GOT GABRIEL SAINT!!! Seth Mullen now gets tackled to the outside by Michael Saint and Krzysztof pins Gabriel Saint now...

3!

Schumacher: Here are your winners...Krzysztof and Seth Mullen!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: