Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 06:23:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

October 11th Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: October 11th Results!  (Read 574 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: October 12, 2010, 09:04:14 pm »

Match 1
       Vs       

Match Writer: Greenbean

Numb by Linkin Park hits and the entire arena goes black as the buzz of the fans grows louder. a blue light shines on the crowd and a few flames form a semi circle on the stage around a dark figure whom the fans cant see. As he walks forward for every few steps he takes on each side of the ramp a similar blue flame lights.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and ninety five pounds...Wildcard!

When he gets to the bottom of the ramp the lights come on all at once revealing Wildcard. He slides under the bottom rope and goes straight to his corner to await his opponent.

‘Over’ by Drake begins to play. The lights power down. Once the chorus starts, The lights slowly come back on as Efinn Rox rises from the stage. His eyes remain closed as a pillar of vapor rises up around his body.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from New York City, New York, weighing in at two hundred and twenty five pounds...Efinn Rox!

After several moments pass he opens his eyes and walks down the ramp. He ignores the fan's reaction to him whether good or bad and slides into the ring.

This match between these two heated rivals is underway and Efinn Rox is quick to take it to Wildcard, nailing some hard right hands to the side of the head, eventually forcing Wildcard to back up into the ropes. Rox is quick to press Wildcard back first against the ropes and Irish whip the bearded man across the ring, but Wildcard spins Efinn Rox around, reversing the Irish whip and sending his opponent across the ring instead. As Efinn hits off the ropes, Wildcard lowers his head looking for a back body drop, but he sets up too early and Efinn is able to put on the brakes and hits Wildcard with a clubbing blow to the back, this doesn’t knock Wildcard down, so Efinn Rox then grabs Wildcard’s head in a front-face lock and plants him to the mat with a DDT. Efinn doesn’t opt to pin though, instead he begins taunting his downed opponent.

Hugh Reynolds: Efinn Rox seems to have the control here in the early going, but I think he should worry more about the danger of Wildcard rather than saying how good he is.

Wildcard is now getting to his feet again and Efinn hooks him up for a vertical suplex, but Wildcard blocks it, instead lifting Efinn backward and slamming him down to the mat with a vertical suplex of his own. Efinn Rox crashes to the mat hard and clutches his back in pain. Wildcard is quick to stay on Rox now, whipping him into a far corner, following him in with a clothesline. Wildcard now backs off and Efinn stumbles out of the corner, somewhat discombobulated. Wildcard waits for Efinn Rox to stumble out a bit more towards him and then hits a stiff kick to the skull, staying on Rox for the pin as he hooks the near leg…

1…
2…
Kickout! Efinn Rox was able to get the right shoulder up in that instance. Wildcard is relentless however and quickly hoists Rox back to his feet and grabs Efinn by the neck and lifts him up for another suplex-but it is countered by Efinn Rox as he bats Wildcard’s arm away from his neck, causing the hold on his neck to be broken. As Efinn breaks free he hits a thunderous clothesline which knocks the opponent on his ass. Efinn Rox quickly latches on a Tiger feint crucifix armbar on Wildcard’s left arm.

Bobby Moroso: Things aren’t looking good for Wildcard right now, Efinn Rox has the armbar cinched in right in the centre of the ring.

Efinn Rox is yelling at the official to ask if Wildcard wants to give it up, but from a vicious shake of the head, the answer is quite clear. Wildcard tries to drag Efinn across the ring so he can get to the ropes, but Efinn just pulls harder and Wildcard really can’t go anywhere. Then, in a sudden last-ditch effort, Wildcard starts to get up, with Efinn’s hold still latched on. Wildcard shows amazing strength and toughness able to make it to his feet and uses his advantage to slam Efinn Rox down to the mat, back-first causing the hold to be relinquished as Wildcard falls out of the ring. With the referee now checking on Efinn Rox, Jools Kingdom comes running down to the ring with his championship in hand, smacking Wildcard hard in the back of the head with the title as he rolls into the ring, unbenown to the ref. Efinn covers, equally unaware and the referee counts as Jools Kingdom ducks below the apron...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Efinn Rox!

Up gets Efinn Rox-A CHAMPIONSHIP SHOT TO THE HEAD FOR EFINN TOO! Jools Kingdom has laid down the marker to both Efinn Rox and Wildcard, showing his UWE Championship t o them saying "that's the closest you're getting!" as he then leaves the ring, championship in hand and leaving both Efinn and Wildcard to come around.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:05:27 pm »

Match 2
       Vs       

Then the lights start flashing. Asylum by Disturbed hits the P.A. system. Hunter walks out from the back. He stands at the titantron.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at two hundred and forty four pounds...Hunter Wolves!

He walks down the ramp and into the ring. Hunter climbs the turnbuckle and puts both fist in the air. He gets to the center of the ring. The music then cuts off.

Jimmy Hendrix’s unmistakable guitar riff takes to the speakers as William Haze and Naima energetically appear from backstage, pausing for a moment atop the stage to bask in the staggeringly loud response of the crowd in attendance. Their walk to the ring looks like something out of a Rolling Stones documentary as the two strut down the aisle.

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at two hundred and thirty five pounds...William Haze!

Once they make it to the bottom of the ramp they stop. Haze surveys the crowd, raising his arm into a fist as Naima stands besides him, flashing smiles to all the fans. After a few moments Naima springs forward onto the apron, doing a quick little shimmy for the crowd before entering the ring. Haze quickly fixes his fro and slides in after her, then walks over to the middle of the ring ropes and climbs it, one foot on the center rope and one on the bottom rope, and lifts his right arm, yelling back at the fans to get them fired up. Naima can be seen clapping in the background and blowing kisses to the crowd as Haze does the same pose for the opposing side of the ring.

Both William Haze and Hunter Wolves meet in the middle of the ring for a hand shake, showing each other respect as they're both new and clearly looking to make a decent impression. They back up to opposite ends of the ring before going back to the middle of the ring for a collar elbow tie up. Wolves gets the advantage and pulls Haze into a headlock. Haze is quick with the reversal, wringing Hunter's arm before twisting it behind his back. Wolves then hits Haze with a back elbow to free his arm and follows with a standing dropkick, showing a fair amount of athleticism. William Haze is back to his feet but down again due to a Hunter Wolves clothesline. Wolves wastes no time laying a series of stomps to William's chest followed by an elbow drop. William Haze rolls out of the ring and to his feet, taking a break on the outside. A few moments later and he's back in the ring facing off with his fellow new recruit: Hunter Wolves.

Haze starts it off this time with an arm drag, keeping hold of Hunter's arm for an arm lock. Wolves fights back to his feet and elbows William in the face twice, getting his arm free. Wolves runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes with purpose, only to be arm dragged again, on the same arm. William Haze again keeps hold of his arm and this time drops a knee to his arm. Haze remains in possession of Hunter's arm and executes a beautiful arm bar. Wolves tries to fight it off, but appears to be losing.

Hugh Reynolds: Could this be it?

Bobby Moroso: Not so soon. Hunter Wolves should find a way out of this one.

And Bobby Moroso is right, as Haze begins pounding on Hunter's left leg with his free arm, causing him to lose some leg positioning. Wolves is able to posture up and get back to his feet with William Haze still holding him in an arm lock. Wolves uses his power to lift Haze overhead and slam him ferociously.

Hugh Reynolds: What a slam by Wolves.

Bobby Moroso: I wonder if Mister Haze is conscious...

Wolves rises to his feet and stomps on William's left leg. It is apparently a little stiff due to the pounding it had taken earlier as William Haze responds by grabbing his leg at the thigh. Hunter then rolls Haze over and raises his left leg high in the air before slamming it down, causing great pain to William's knee. Haze grabs at his leg again and Wolves turns him over onto his back before pressing on his leg, doing a hand stand and driving a knee into that same leg. Now Hunter Wolves wrenches William's leg upward, causing Haze to flail about in pain. William lays on his back and looks ready to tap out. However, he doesn't, instead sitting up and launching punches to Hunter's right shoulder and arm, the one he's been working over during the match. Hunter Wolves finally lets go of the hold and goes to the ropes as he tries to loosen up his arm. However, he doesn't see William Haze creeping up behind him...or maybe he does. Wolves explodes from the ropes with a shoulder block that knocks Haze off his feet. Unfortunately for Hunter, he used his right shoulder. Hunter drops to the ground and holds his shoulder in pain.

Bobby Moroso: Hunter better switch up his strategy here. William has done enough damage to that arm to almost render it useless.

Hugh Reynolds: You're right, Bobby, and that's not something I say often. Hunter seems to have done more damage to himself than to William Haze with that shoulder block.

It is so as Hunter is still on his knees, holding his limp shoulder and trying to work out the pain. He does not have much time, however, as William Haze comes running at him-Hunter Wolves hoists him onto his shoulder...FULL MOON!!!! Hunter just got it and smashed William's face in! Hunter Wolves makes the cover...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Hunter Wolves!

Holding his arms up high, Hunter is victorious in his UWE debut as we quickly head to a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 09:07:06 pm »

Promo: Shoot me this!

With the music still playing from the preceding segment, a graphic appears on the screen featuring Haven with his familiar aggravated facial expression, in addition to the phrases ‘HAVEN SPEAKS’ and ’NEXT’ comfortably placed underneath it, in the usual graphic design.

Hugh Reynolds: “And, oh - we’re going to be hearing what Haven has to say, next. This should be interesting.”

Millions of inane, two-minute conversations are initiated.

As Monday Night Showdown returns to the airwaves, we hear a brief cheering from the audience before the opening rift of Puddle of Mudd’s ‘Drift and Die’ revitalise the mental synchronisation of the said audience.

There is a substantial and suggestive delay between the beginning of the entrance theme and the appearance of its beckoned soul, Haven. Nonetheless, Schumacher still feels obliged to make the introduction, reading from a cue card.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome THE KING OF THE SHOOT …Haven!”

Still, there is a brief pause. But, finally, a figure of a man appears from the shadows, enabling the audience to believe for a split second that Haven has actually appeared. But, no: the man who has appeared is not Haven.

Although the same entrance routine that Haven has always adhered to, of walking backwards down the ramp, is being demonstrated, it is clear that the individual in question is not - in fact - THE SHOOT KING. This man wears a black sports jacket and a white hand towel around his neck. The commentators make guesses regarding who this person is, until it becomes painfully obvious who he is. Finally, he raises his right arm into the air and turns around, with a determined glare on his face.

Moroso: “Yes…it’s Wood.”

Reynolds: “It is indeed Marvin Wood.”

Marvin proceeds to roll into the ring, much as Haven does; requests a microphone; and waits for the music to be faded out, as he stares at the audience with the same stony gaze.

Many in the audience boo, as per their usual reaction to Marvin Wood. But, the volume of the rapture is muted somewhat, as many are confused about what is happening and are awaiting further developments. With a mildly laboured delivery, Wood says this.

“Thank you. Some of you may be wondering why I entered the arena in the segment which was supposed to be reserved for Haven, and in the manner in which I did. However, it really does not matter what you’re wondering about, because you will care about whatever you’re told to care about.”

Booing and painful insinuations from audience members.

“With that in mind, you can care about this. Tonight, there will be a **** Championship match between the champion Chris Horton and challenger, James Polycke…the man whom I soundly defeated in my return match, last week. But, the problem I have is this. I dominated Mister Polycke. He could not put a coherent thought together. And, he certainly could not use that pendent which he has in his possession.”

“What is even more poignant is that I proved to the world, as has been proven again and again in the past, that pure wrestling is superior to the lazy, unskilled mess that is **** wrestling. And, yet, he still reverts back to this puerile pursuit.”

“Perhaps, some day, he too will travel down the road of self-respect as I have done. But, until then, he will remain nothing more than an outdated Marvin Wood plagiariser. And, if there is a kind of people who I aggrieve, it is plagiarisers. Rip-offs, in other words. People who like what they see; decide that they will steal what they see; and then, claim to be the original specimen. One name which repeats over and over again in my head, until his name I must begrudgingly speak, is Haven.”

“Haven has plagiarised my public soul. What was once exclusively mine now shares its home. And, what boils my blood (metaphorically), is that the very thing which I believe in most -authenticity - is being neglected.”

“So, I give Haven a taste of his own medicine, tonight. He can sit in the back, admire me and feel ashamed that he’s let down his hero. And, learn what it feels like to be plagiarised.”

Marvin pauses as he thinks about what he is going to say, next.

“But, he’s a young man with the right intentions. Just a little over-zealous. After all, I am right that professional wrestling tastes best at the root. And, the day draws ever closer that I take this company on the same journey which I have ventured on.”

"So --"

'Pomp & Circumstance March No.4' by Edward Elgar interrupts Marvin Wood as his view angrily caresses the ramp way now. After all, this is his own entrance theme. The small pause leaves the obvious up in the air for a bit, but when it ends... the man that is Kipper Haven - the SHOOT project himself enters the scene with a smirk on his face and a microphone. His hair wet and his wrestling attire in tow.

"Cut his **** music!... I said CUT HIS **** MUSIC!"

Edward Elgar's monstrosity stops shortly after his reiteration and a small buzz runs throughout the arena.

"Marvin, do the SHOOT addicts and I a favor and shut the **** up. You obviously have no idea who I am... to come out here in MY time and open your mouth in less pleasurable ways than a 20 year old virgin's initial attempt at giving head. So me, being... who I am, I'm going to take this time.. this time that I was going to use to inform Chip Horton that he's Sam Bradford like -overrated... the time I was going to use to slander the vast majority of this lacking talent base we congratulate week in and week out for being substantially mediocre... the time I was going to use to show the UWE, here in Kansas City... it's overbearing and cycling flaws like only I can, that I'm Kipper Haven... and just like in the debris labelled AWA...... I AM STILL THE ****..."

A small roar of the crowd, definitely selected and partial completes the sentence for him with a "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT."

"The what, Missouri?"

The loyal SHOOT addicts once again finish the deed by screaming this time... and a bit louder as well... "SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT."

"In other words, **** off... again. Perhaps rougher this time. Your weekly psychobabble is viciously annoying, Marvin, and is on deck to be butchered like the Incredible Hulk learning Spanish as a second language. Your attempts at being clever fail as well... kind of like Milla Jovovich's pursuit of attractiveness through zombies and other fictitious creatures. **** a Resident Evil in 3D too, boy, trends don't amuse me. And frankly, neither do you."

Haven starts walking down the ramp slowly towards Marvin Wood while talking.

"You claim... you claim I want to be YOU? YOU? A filthy ring around the tub such as yourself? I mean, where's a **** Kit Kat commercial when you need one? Give me a **** break, Marvin. I'd rather lay dormant in Rosie O'Donnell's anal cavity playing Solitaire than be what is Marvin Wood - the broken clutch of a '98 Cavalier stuck on stupid. Again, give me a **** break, Marvin. Plagiarize? Really? You come out here in front of all of these people and SHOOT addicts alike.. with the accusations of a drunken blind man on a Vegas strip trying to belittle. Me? Plagiarize? Pfft. Please, please, please, please, please, please... close your **** face for a second. Listen."

Haven rolls under the bottom rope into the ring as Marvin Wood stands his ground in the center. The SHOOT KING then leans in the corner confidently and raises his right fist to the crowds liking. The roar intoxicates him.

"You don't know me, Marvin Wood, and you really don't have the clout to bring such condemnable madness to the evening poetry that is Kipper Haven. I shatter all egos like windshields in automobile crashes, boy, come get your spinal column rearranged if you feel that boldly about it... hell, I AM THE SHOOT.. .and I'm not too hard to find. Especially... right.... now. The last thing I'll ever be in this sport is an actor. I despise actors, Simpletons like you that get off by criticizing everyone else for their views and fail to take a look in the mirror.... fail to take a gander at their reflection for the simple fact that the hypocrisy of it all would blow their mind. I've come across hundreds of so called superstars like you... joining promotion after promotion with their aims set in stone, their dreams on the line every time the step through the ropes. You want to purify the sport, Marvin, and that's fine... just understand that I AM THE SHOOT... I AM THE SHOOT PROJECT... and my goal isn't to gain accolade after accolade or even touch the Hall of Fame ballots.. I am to revitalize this profession from the inside out regardless as to WHICH recreation of self shows up .... to get their game ended like a power outage in April. They say April showers bring may flowers... well, Kipper Haven brings the **** SHOOT...  and you, you Marvin Wood... are far from immune like zephyr in the English dictionary. Ha."

Haven drops the microphone and makes a gun out of his right hand and points it at Marvin Wood. His lips read ... slowly now... 'BOOM'. Having enough... Marvin Wood rushes Haven in the corner who ducks under his clothesline. Haven lands a few rights and a left. He nails a boot to the midsection to Wood in the corner who flails back into the turnbuckle. Haven mounts and begins pummeling Marvin Wood to the count of the SHOOT addicts.

Marvin Wood somewhat stunned still gathers himself enough to hoist Haven up and run out of the corner. RUNNING SIT DOWN POWERBOMB! OUCH! Marvin Wood stands up slowly and begins delivering kicks to the fallen Haven who's doing his best to cover up. Wood then locks in a variation of an armbar.... ripping the tendons now as Haven screams in pain over and over.  Security rushes from the back and breaks Marvin Wood from the hurting Haven as the scene fades.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 09:08:09 pm »

Match 3
       Vs       

The match never got underway due to time constrains with the show and has therefore been re-scheduled for next week's episode of Showdown.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:09:19 pm »

Match 4
       Vs       

Lights dim slightly as Live Forever by Soulidium comes over the speakers, Blue laser lights flash all around the entrance way crossing over each other as smoke fills the stage Polycke steps through the smoke and looks around the arena and cracks his neck and raises his fists into the air.

Schumacher: The following contest, scheduled for one fall is for the UWE **** Championship! Introducing first the challenger, weighing in at two hundred and seventy three pounds...James Polycke!

He then walks down the ramp at a steady pace and hops up onto the apron & puts one leg through the ropes taking one last look around the arena and then steps through. Hen then walks to the centre and raises his fists again and brings them down to his sides and grins before stepping over to the corner and taking his coat off and waits for his opponent.

"Isolation" by Alter Bridge begins to play over the PA system as the arena lights go out, instigating instant disdain from the fans, as they boo the man that they know is going to be stepping into the arena in a few short moments. As the intro grows, the booing does, and as the first verse starts, the ‘Horton sucks’ chants begin, along with other slander. The **** Champion is coming.

As the verse begins the man himself steps through the curtain; clad in his long, black and red ring pants. He hears the reaction from the crowd, and simply smirks before holding his **** Championship up above his head. His posing is met by more hatred. He arrogantly smiles, before beginning his walk down to the ring…

Schumacher: And the opponent, he comes to us from Manchester, England, and weighs in tonight at two-hundred-and-thirty-seven pounds...Please welcome your UWE **** Champion...CHRIS HORTON!

Just the mere the mention of his name causes more booing, as Horton now slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He quickly jumps to his feet and has a look around the crowd, smugly smiling to himself as he soaks in the reaction. He enjoys being hated, it is clear to see on his face. He then raises his arms once more, to generate more hate from the UWE fans in attendance. The arena lights then return to normal. After handing his title belt out of the ring with utmost care, he crouches down in the corner, eagerly awaiting the start of his match as the music cuts.

Polycke quickly attacks Chris Horton from behind while he's giving the championship to the official, hitting him with clubbing blows to the neck and the back, beating him down to the mat hard as the referee calls for the bell. James then backs up a little as he lets Horton get back up, only to start unloading on him with quick right and left hand jabs, as he jumps from side-to-side on his tiptoes, in Ali-fashion, each jab he throws finds its mark and then when Polycke sees the opportunity, he grabs Chris by the head and sends him down to the mat with a European Uppercut. James Polycke confidently struts around the ring, stomping away at Horton who is trying to get back up to his feet. As Horton gets back to his feet, James Irish whips him but the champ manages to reverse it, sending James into the ropes, unfortunately for Chris Horton however, James Polycke comes back at him with a big spinning heel kick, catching him right on the money and sending him to the mat.

James now slides under the bottom ropes and lifts up the ring apron, having a look what ‘goodies’ he can find underneath the ring. Amongst his bag of toys he pulls out a ‘stop’ sign, trashcans, trashcan lids and a couple of kendo sticks, all of which he throws into the ring. James grabs the road sign and as soon as Horton gets to his feet, he wraps it over Horton’s head, hitting him that hard it dents the sign, causing Chris to drop to the floor right away. Naturally, boos begin to accompany the confident strut around the ring that’s being performed by James Polycke, who seems to think he has this match already won, as he carefully decides which weapon he’s gonna attack Horton with next, after much consideration, he picks up the trashcan lid, ready to blast Horton with it. Chris now slowly gets to his feet and the second he makes eye contact with James Polycke, he sees a trashcan lid out of the corner of his eye, but before he’s able to react, the trashcan lid makes contact with his skull, its rattles him, but doesn’t send him to the ground. James drops the lid down to the side of him and grabs Horton round the neck, he jump up high and comes crashing down with a jumping DDT, driving Horton face first into the trashcan lid.

Bobby Moroso: Erm, ouch?

Hugh Reynolds: Y'think?

Bobby Moroso: I do.

Horton quickly attends to his face and as he lifts his head from the canvas, we see blood trickling down his forehead, it ain’t much, but it’s enough to drip into one eye and potentially obscure his vision. Polycke’s cockiness grows with every bit of offence and as he sees Horton battling to get to his feet, he decides to take the trashcan now, ready to smash this over Horton’s head. Polycke has the trashcan high in the air and as soon as he has the chance to, he comes at Chris with the trashcan, but Horton has grown wise to it and at the last second, perhaps out of desperation, Horton sweeps the legs of James, causing him to fall face first into the very trashcan he holds, which he now dints with his own face print. This could be the opening that Horton needs as he steadily gets to his feet, unfortunately for him though, James Polycke is also back on his feet and James is still in possession of the trashcan.

After using the ropes to get back to his feet, Horton explodes at James Polycke, charging at him so fast that James doesn’t have time to react, all he can do is feel the force of Horton dropkicking the trashcan into his face. Chris is back up to his feet and sees that James Polycke has stayed down from that attack. Horton sees a chance to go aerial and climbs to the top turnbuckle, he perches there until James is up on his feet, at that point he leaps into the air, coming crashing down on James Polycke with a flying crossbody, Horton now covers…

1…

2…
Kickout! Horton is back up to his feet and sees the kendo stick, lying on the floor, just waiting to be used. He picks it up and starts to manoeuvre it through his fingers, getting ready to hit James Polycke with it and that’s exactly what he does, smashing James hard across the back, the crowd respond with an “Ohhh” as the sound of the stick meeting flesh echoes throughout the arena and there is a big red mark across Polycke’s back to prove it as he screams in pain. Polycke goes down to one knee and Horton stands behind him, almost like a shark that smells blood, ready to whack him over the head with it but Horton wastes to much time on waiting for his opponent to get up and as Polycke is up, Horton is met with a big time kick to the balls from James Polycke as Horton drops to the floor in some distress.

Hugh Reynolds: Oh come on, that was uncalled for.

Bobby Moroso: Why? It’s a **** match, that’s just as legal as a dropkick or a suplex Hugh.

Hugh Reynolds: I know, but I still don’t like to see it, call me old fashioned but I came here to watch wrestling tonight.

Bobby Moroso: Old fashioned!

Hugh Reynolds: Oh, you’re real mature Bobby.

James Polycke uses this time to get his breathe back and decide on what he’s gonna do next. He checks his face for blood and sees he isn’t busted open. As Horton starts to stir, Polycke sees the very kendo stick that Horton used on him and decides to give his opponent a taste of his own medicine. When Chris Horton is vertical, James swings wildly with the kendo stick at Chris and hits him right in the middle of his skull, almost cracking his head open like a coconut as again, the fans let out a huge “Ohhh” as they watch Horton fall back to the deck. James Polycke now tries to cover Horton…

1…

2…
Kickout! Polycke doesn’t let this get to him and then he looks under the ring to see what he can find, this time he grabs a table from underneath it and slides it into the ring. He then grabs a steel chair from ringside, but before he can do anything with it, Horton runs at him and baseball slides the chair right into the cranium of James, which almost instantly busts him open. Horton looks out to the crowd “my turn” he says as he now looks under the ring to see what he can find and much to his delight, he pulls out a weapon that makes him smile-a fight club! James Polycke just regains his senses and sees Horton with his club in his hand and Horton seems pretty intent on swinging it. Polycke decides to retreat as Horton swings and nearly decapitates Polycke, if it wasn’t for James Polycke ducking at the last second to avoid contact.

Polycke tries to create some distance between himself and Horton and then slides into the ring, as soon as Horton gets back in the ring Polycke charges at him, but gets the club to his gut after Horton takes a swing, which brings Polycke down to his knees. Horton now sets James Polykce up in the Fool's Gold!! Horton has it locked in fully and..and-and JAMES POLYCKE TAPS OUT FURIOUSLY!!!!

Schumacher: Here is your winner, and STILL UWE **** Champion...Chris Horton!

Nodding his head as he wipes blood from his brow, the sight of Chris Horton holding his **** championship high with a bloodied face speaks volumes as he begin to advertise the next PPV.
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:10:22 pm »

Match 5
       Vs       

"Lights Out" blasts throughout the arena as fans rise to there feet, mostly booing the man they are about to see. Fans jam together to get harsh words in when he walks out, but he awaits in the back for a few more moments. The curtains then get pushed aside as James walks out from the back through a chorus of boos from the fans in the arena. He walks across the stage, stopping at the ramp to have a look around, smiling as he does so. As he continues to smile, he begins to walk down the ramp.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring. Weighing in tonight at two hundred and twenty-seven pounds... James "The Krusher" Jowers!

He looks around once more, as he places his foot on the first step, and then the second until he is on the ring apron. He climbs the turnbuckles, placing his left foot on the second, and right on the top. He stalls here, looking around for a third time, still with a cocky looking smirk on his face. After he is done, he places his right hand on the top rope, and hops over into the ring where he walks around, taunting fans as he awaits his opponent.

*BOOM!* A huge pyro fires up from the stage as "The memory Remains" continues playing.  As the smoke from the pyro clears, Angelus is left standing in the middle of the stage staring straight down at his opponent.  There's a sudden chill that sweeps through the crowd as Angelus takes one good, long look around the arena.

Schumacher: Ladies and Gentlemen.  From Las Vegas, Nevada!  Weighing in at 225 pounds!  He is UWE's first and only Grand Slam Champion!  ANNNNnnnnnNNNNGELLLLLLUSSSSss!

Angelus makes his way down the ramp, highfiving the occasional fan who holds their arm out desperately to touch him.  Some fans can be heard cheering his name at the top of their lungs, others have not forgotten his past deeds and refuse to cheer him.  Angelus' eyes say it all though.  He's not here for them.  Angelus slides in on the apron and pops up, immediately look over to his opponent and pointing to them, telling them tonight they're gonna just another fallen victim.  He then turns around and runs to the turnbuckle, jumping up to the top rope and pointing around the arena, then back to himself.  Angelus jumps off and turns to his opponent, loosening up a little before the match begins.

Both men are in the ring, looking ready to do battle with one another yet again. Angelus and Jowers start off with a little run around the ring clockwise, circling each other but keeping eye contact. They both pause and look to come in for a collar-and-elbow tie-up but just before they lock up, Angelus goes low and pulls James Jowers legs from him with a double leg takedown. Angelus gets on top of Jowers and tries laying into him with right hands, but James manages to avoid contact on each shot, he then rolls over onto his belly and tries heading for the ropes, but Angelus, desperate to impress on his return, leaps forwards and clamps a headlock on James. 'The Krusher' is still desperately trying to fight out of it as he rolls from side to side, but Angelus keeps the headlock applied.

He then tries rolling backwards, which is successful but Angelus still has the headlock on Jowers. James then somehow is able to do a backwards roll which gets him out of the hold and Jowers immediately locks in his own headlock on Angelus. James is down on one knee and UWE's Hall of Famer is sat on his ass, giving Jowers the control and the leverage. Angelus is now the one who has to find a way out of this predicament as he is able to spin round so he is facing Jowers, Angelus then gets to one knee, but James has this headlock still in place as he gets to a vertical basis with it applied. Angelus is then able to get to a vertical basis too and he quickly grabs James J by the waist and rolls over the top of him, which breaks the hold.

Both men are right back up and Jowers charges at Angelus, but 'The Arch Angel' hits him with a hip toss. Jowers is right back up and again charges at Angelus, but again Angelus goes for a hip toss, only this time, Jowers has the move scouted and reverses it, going for a hip toss of his own but Angelus fights it and then lifts James off his feet and sends him into the mat with a big bodyslam. Jowers stays down for a second, but Angelus isn't having that as he brings him right back up to his feet and gets him into a front facelock, he might be looking for a suplex here as Angelus lifts James off his feet, but instead of hitting a standard suplex, UWE's former champion sends Jowers crashing forward, dropping him right over the top ropes, where James hangs precariously.

Hugh Reynolds: Ohh, this is not the place you wanna get caught.

Bobby Moroso: No kiddin’ Hugh, but the man’s just been suplexed onto the ropes, it don’t exactly tickle.

Jowers gets onto his feet and he is on the ring apron, Angelus then sees his chance and he springboards off the second ropes, hitting James with a dropkick and sending him crashing to the floor outside. James J is struggling to get into this match here as he slowly gets to his feet and climbs back onto the ring apron, where Angelus is standing in the ring, happy to greet him. Angelus then gets him in a front facelock again, this time he’s thinking of suplexing Jowers from outside the ring to inside. Angelus lifts, but Jowers blocks it, then James tries a suplex of his own as he lifts Anj, but this time its Angelus who’s turn it is to block it. Angelus releases the front facelock and quickly tries for a shoulder thrust to the gut of Jowers, but Jowers is one step ahead and drives a knee into the oncoming head of Angelus.

Jowers sees his chance and spins Angelus around, so he has hold of his neck between the middle and top ropes. James improvises as he then leaps off the apron, hitting a massive neckbreaker on Angelus from inside the ring to the out as the back and neck of Angelus crashes on the edge of the ring apron and he drops to the floor on the outside like a sack of potatoes. As the commentators sell the fall and a replay is shown, Jowers stands almost triumphantly over Angelus with a grin on his face, as Anj lies on the floor, holding his neck. The referee’s count gets up to three and Jowers picks Angelus up then rolls him back into the ring, he wants to defeat Angelus by pinfall and show he's no longer in the shadow of Anj as he quickly rolls into the ring behind him, James goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…
Kickout! The ref barely counted the two and Angelus is able to get his shoulders up off the canvas. Angelus immediately sits up to prevent Jowers from covering him again, but James J has no intentions of going for another cover just yet, he brings Angelus up to his feet and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle with that much force, it knocks Angelus right off his feet as he grimaces whilst holding his back. Angelus is on his front, but then Jowers shoots the half-nelson, but he doesn’t cover Angelus, he gets in a mount position and starts to pummel Anj with a flurry of right hands and forearm shots.

He gets off Angelus and again brings him up to his feet, where this time he hits him with a well timed European Uppercut, sending Angelus crashing into the turnbuckle again, this time he remains there. Jowers pulls him into the middle of the ring and again hits him with a European Uppercut, but even though he’s on spaghetti legs, Angelus is still standing, until James J hits him with one more, ferocious European Uppercut, which sends him to the mat hard. Now Jowers decides to go for the cover…

1…

2…
Kickout! Again Angelus is out just as the ref counts to two but this time he can’t find the strength to sit up like he would want to. Jowers then gets Anj in a reverse armbar, which he applies tightly. Angelus is trying to reverse the hold but when he realises he can’t, he starts to rise to his feet, knowing he’s gonna have to fight his way out of this one. Angelus then hits Jowers with a shot to the mid-section, but James doesn’t break the hold, then Angelus hits another shot to the mid-section, this one causes his grip to loosen. Then Angelus hits Jowers with a hard elbow right to the jaw, this startles James, who then releases the hold, but Angelus is not done yet as he hits another elbow to the jaw and then hits him with a hard right which sends Jowers spinning around 180 degrees and down to his knees.

Angelus advances on James, but Jowers grabs Angelus by the waist and pulls him forward, causing the neck of Angelus to connect with the second rope and snap back. As Angelus slowly begins to get to his feet, he is greeted with a calf kick courtesy of James J, which sends him right back down to the canvas. Again Jowers goes for a cover…

2…
Kickout! This one was a lot closer and James Jowers was only inches away from taking the shine of the glamourous return of Angelus, but Anj managed to kick out, showing that fighting spirit he's renowned for. Jowers then goes back to the headlock as he keeps trying to wear the neck of Angelus out, so far he’s doing a pretty good job of it. The crowd now begin to clap, trying to bring Angelus back into this match-up and he seems to be feeding off the fans as he stretches his arms out, feeling a second wind as he hits two stiff elbows to the gut of Jowers, breaking the hold and then Angelus connects with a right, then a left, then he goes for a haymaker shot-but Jowers ducks it and kicks Angelus in the gut. He then grabs Angelus by the arm and Irish whips him towards the turnbuckle, but now Angelus uses the ropes to hoist himself up into the air and push himself behind James, Jowers spins around quickly: ONE WAY TICKET!!! Angelus just booted James right in the chops and covers him...

3!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Angelus!

He's back! Angelus is back in UWE and back to winning ways immediately as he has that smile on his face we use to see, the only question now is: what's next for Angelus? We head to a commercial break with Angelus heading back up the entrance ramp, slapping hands with various fans.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:12:12 pm by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 09:12:39 pm »

Promo: Champions

‘dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd dmt, lsd doo dmt...lsd doo dmt… divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff... dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt..’

A green flash lights up the stage as Paradox walks out from the back. He walks straight down to the ring in a no nonsense manner and gets inside.

Schumacher: Introducing the UWE Tag Team Champion… Champions?… PARADOX

Our Superstar leans inwards to the ring announcer Schumacher and whispers something to him.

“……………………………....................”

Schumacher takes a step backwards and hands the microphone to Paradox. He interns backs away before lifting the mic to his lips.

“Introducing to the ring… my partner and other half of the ultimate wrestling entertainment tag team championship……………………… NOBODY”

The crowd seem baffled, they were all expecting to see the second half of the champs.

“That’s right, nobody has come forward to claim a place by my side as tag champions. However… There are two guys that really stand out to me, two super me been keeping me eye on. First is William Russell… from the moment I came to this company I could sense Russell would be a powerful ally. With him by my side I could see things on the up for myself.

The second superstar was Haven… Now at first the guy really did my head in. I am shoot, I am shoot, shoot this and shoot that… I just kept thinking ‘somebody give me a piece so I can put a bullet in this guys noggin’ seriously I did. But that changed after a couple weeks when I saw what a talented guy this was. He really is something special.

You guys, the offer is on the table… Think about it”
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 09:13:46 pm »

Main Event: Non-Title
       Vs       

"Paint it Black" booms over the PA system. Fire explodes from the top of the entrance ramp and lights up the arena. Most fans jump in fear at the sudden flames. As they regain their composure, the huge figure of Damon Synn appears at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd boos the roof off the arena. He slowly and methodically begins walking down the ramp, a slight smile on his bandaged face.

Schumacher: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at three hundred pounds..."The Monster" Damon Synn!

Synn ignores little children who want autographs and high-fives. As he reaches the end of the ramp he looks left and right, and then continues walking to the ring. When he reaches the ring apron, he reaches for the second rope and pulls himself up. Then, he enters the ring over the top rope. He goes to the center of the ring and raises his hands high to the sky. He swiftly brings them back down as fire explodes from all four turnbuckles. He then backs up into one of the turnbuckles, preparing for his match and awaiting the bell to ring.

The screen fades to black. Then the word CAUTION! hits the screen, This word fades away and the sentence "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" flies onto the screen. We fade to the arena...

Schumacher: And his opponent, from Rock Hill, South Carolina, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds, he is the UWE Champion...Jools Kingdom!

Blue And Yellow Fireworks Fly Across The Arena And Kingdom Comes Through The Curtains With His "The Funk Might Fracture Your Nose" Shirt On And A Pair Of Black Sunglasses. He Now Puts His Arms Up At The Same Height As His Shoulders. He Now Runs Down To Ringside Slapping The Hands Of Fans. Eventually He Climbs Up The Steel Steps And Into The Ring, He Now Throws His Sunglasses And T-Shirt Into The Crowd. He Goes To Each Turnbuckle And Pumps His Fists To The Crowd.

Although these two men are virtual strangers to one another, this is a big match as Jools Kingdom looks to reaffirm his dominance at the top over a man who's been looking very impressive and already has his sights set on the champions of UWE.

Damon Synn has a sadistic smile on his face while Jools Kingdom stares right back, as intense as ever as the official calls for the bell and these two men don't waste anytime trash-talking or feeling each other out, they come walking to one another with a purpose. Before Damon can get his hands on Kingdom however, Jools wisely hits a sharp kick to the gut of Damon, slowing 'The Monster' right down as he then chops him onto his ass.

Hugh Reynolds: Wow, that must've been some power behind that chop to knock this guy onto the floor.

Kingdom picks Synn up and plants some straight punches, backing Damon in to a corner. Jools grabs Damon Synn and goes to whip him to the opposite corner, but Damon reverses and Kingdom is the one that is sent into the corner with a pissed off Damon Synn following up right behind with a clothesline that knocks the wind out of Kingdom. Damon then plants some elbow shots before he pushes Kingdom out from the corner and hits him with a bulldog. Synn picks up Jools and goes for a snap suplex, which has Jools landing hard on his back. Damon Synn speeds up and goes against the rope and goes for a elbow drop, which connects and he goes for a cover...

Kickout! Kingdom is back up and Damon Synn then goes to kick him in the stomach, but Jools catches the boot then trips him with his foot, putting Damon on his back and Jools puts him in the 12:51!! Synn whinces in pain until Jools Kingdom locks it on completely, digging the knee into the neck area of Synn...and Damon Synn taps out!!!

Schumacher: Here is your winner...Jools Kingdom!

Crazed, Jools grabs his title and oozing emotion and desire, he gets his UWE Championship and holds it up right infront of the camera: "You want this title? You better step up your damn game or pack up your bags and end up like him" Jools then knocks the camera to his left, revealing Damon Synn still on his back laid out as we fade to black.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:15:33 pm by Greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: