Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 04:57:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Remember me? (Probably not under this name)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember me? (Probably not under this name)  (Read 549 times)
ChefMike
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

Win/Loss: 0-0

« on: February 18, 2014, 09:33:13 pm »

I can't believe this page is still open and I can still log on...

I'm hoping that some of you like to reminisce about the fun times we had 7-8 years ago and might come back to this page just like I have.

So if you remember me I'm Aimee Hook...

a.k.a The Morgan Sisters
a.k.a Katrina Valentine
a.k.a Aims or Aimee (aims1@hotmail.com)
a.k.a brief appearance as a man using this username!

I'm (now) 28 years old and from Gloucester, United Kingdom. I was part of many e-fed sites but this was the one that kinda sticks for the people I got to meet and talk to. I think I started writing when I was 15/16, and my main character was The Kat who later evolved into Katrina Valentine aka 'The Queen Of ****'. But when I came to UWE I started off afresh as The Morgan Sisters. And you guys taught me how to do col things in 2007...like make promo videos and banners and stuff:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z29OUlddIiU and

I lost touch with people a long time ago. My email address started sending out spam emails and eventually I had reset my details and password so may times I got completely locked out. So the email address and MSN I used to use was aims1@hotmail.com and I'm sorry if you've tried to contact me that way in the past, I haven't intentionally ignored anyone. My new email address is aimeehook@hotmail.co.uk or you can find me on Facebook, I think I'm the only Aimee Hook in the world Huh?

The people I remember most are Greenbean, mde, Chad aka Angelus, Kramer and Dustin and Stoner, but I know there are other people I've forgotten about...it's been a long time people! I would love to hear from absolutely anyone from around the 2006/7 era that remembers me, just to see what everyone is up to nowadays.

Call it the effect of what too many episodes of Catfish.

Every now and then I will hunt this page down and search through old posts and reminisce. Maybe I'll get back into writing...write a wrestling fan fiction that goes global...like a 50 Shades of Grey but with spandex and glitter.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 02:36:02 pm »

I figured you'd come looking for me one of these days..Oh erm, Don't really have any active messenger accounts.  Been thinking about getting back into fedding lately.  So if any of you are still out there, and wanna contact me, best bet is to look me up on facebook.  Cory Stone Pinkston. Later dudes and dudettes.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:56:53 pm by Angelus » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: