Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 08:56:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

UWE family

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UWE family  (Read 2291 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: July 01, 2020, 09:11:08 pm »

Hope everyone is okay and staying safe during these horrible times. I miss my UWE community, miss you all!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:27 pm »

Hell brother you saw my post back in February I'm sure.  We got each other on Facebook, no reason I can't tell you there, but at least on my front we're staying safe.  Me, the fiance and the kids(I got kids and I'm gonna get married y'all!  What the ****!) do a good job with staying home for the most part, and wearing masks anytime we do go out.

If anyone else pops in here let us know how you're doing!  You guys were some of my favorite people in the world for a few years there. In a lot of ways, you still are. 

Ten years later, still ain't no other fed let me have a Pokemon battle before the main event.

I love you all, and I hope you are well.  You are all in my thoughts somewhere pretty close to daily.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Lerigo
UWE Trainee

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 04:21:33 pm »

Hello everybody and hope all is ok with you and your families. I am ok with my wife, we are working on our residency in Spain here but process is taking slower because of the local lockdown. I hope that we will be able to move to Spain by the end of 2020.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 04:27:18 pm by Lerigo » Report Spam   Logged
NickRiot
Showdown Superstar
UWE Trainee

wiki Page : http://ewrestling.wikia.com/NickRiot

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 04:13:41 am »

Wow, didn't expect to see people logging in after all these years. Stoner, if you remember you were my very first opponent here. Doubt you do lol. But if anyone remembers me, my twitter is NiFeGetsTweety. While I retired Nick Riot, his daughter is (Sorta) taking over.

Also, I have some moderate contact with Blaze.
Report Spam   Logged

"Thats worse fate than being ass raped by The Big Show." -Blaze

UWE Career Highlights:

-UWE 24/7 **** Champion
-UWE **** Champion
-UWE Light Heavyweight Champion
-UWE Champion
Mde
Hall Of Fame
UWE Main Eventer

Win/Loss: 0-0-0

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 05:33:19 pm »

Wow. Was just thinking about all you guys and did a little google. Glad to see people checking in! Hope all is well and miss you guys.
Report Spam   Logged

0-0-0

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 05:20:37 pm »

Wow, didn't expect to see people logging in after all these years. Stoner, if you remember you were my very first opponent here. Doubt you do lol. But if anyone remembers me, my twitter is NiFeGetsTweety. While I retired Nick Riot, his daughter is (Sorta) taking over.

Also, I have some moderate contact with Blaze.

I don't remember being your first opponent(specifics are always fuzzy for someone with my extra-curricular activities), but I remember you for sure dude! 

Hyped to see a few more responses in here!  Even if we only check in every now and then its great to see updates from you guys.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2021, 06:03:31 pm »

Hey guys! Be great to reconnect with some people, I was so passionate about this fed back in the day and put more time into this than probably I should have, but we had a real solid group of people here and I look back on UWE with fond memories, I used to look forward to coming home every day so I could get online and converse with you guys.

If anyone has FB, do find me at: Dan Greenwood, it’ll be great to reconnect. Take care!
Report Spam   Logged

Keith
UWE Main Eventer

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 04:13:03 am »

This is wild, I came here expecting to see this place super abandoned. But I'm pleasantly surprised! Hi everyone. This brought back CRAZY memories from back in my middle school days! I'm 29 years old now and this is just... so I'm having a rush of emotions. I don't RP as much, I think the last time I did was in 2018. I just want to say I love yall.

Sorry for being a cringy ass teenager/tween Cheesy Cheesy

And in a weird way Thank you for "molding" me into the man I am today.

Oh OH OH! I still use the name Espio online, you can find me at EspioakaKeith literally everywhere.

Espio <3
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:55:30 am by Keith » Report Spam   Logged

Credit goes to layztme of dA
Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 02:20:37 am »

This is cool for sure! I actually started rping again a few years ago(Blaze is retired though). This is still the best community I’ve ever been in!

If anyone is interested, check out Action Wrestling!

actionwrestling.freeforums.net
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 04:47:02 pm by Blaze » Report Spam   Logged

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2022, 04:20:59 am »

Hey guys! Be great to reconnect with some people, I was so passionate about this fed back in the day and put more time into this than probably I should have, but we had a real solid group of people here and I look back on UWE with fond memories, I used to look forward to coming home every day so I could get online and converse with you guys.

If anyone has FB, do find me at: Dan Greenwood, it’ll be great to reconnect. Take care!

Haha, we're actually on FB together still. David Bjerke. Anyone is free to hit me up whenever.
Report Spam   Logged

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2024, 09:36:03 pm »

ANJELUS!

I saw your comment on Reddit!

Hit me up my dude for real.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: