Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 08:11:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Carlito rp

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carlito rp  (Read 113 times)
.khanboy
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 10 / 10 / 1

The Demon Within

« on: September 03, 2008, 10:42:34 pm »

Made for another fed, tell me what you think Smiley

[color="#808080"]• Scene | One •
• Ruining His Interview and Telling Them Who You Are •
• July 5th 2008 •
[/color]
Carlito's Attire Here

» Prologue «
He needed a fresh start. He wanted a better future. He wanted gold. And what better place then ICW. With his former colleges here as well he might as well join the fun and stride for ICW gold. But he needed to show ICW fans who he was, what he was and what he’s going to do. He wanted to make a name for himself. he was tried being pushed around, he hired his standards and now he wants to be the best he can be. It's either get out of Carlito's way, or get walked right through with apple in your face. Ladies and gentlemen, ICW is about to get cool.

*As ICW: WarZone returns from the long but worthwhile commercial break as a parental advisory fades onto the screen it reminds all viewers that the "following footage may offend some viewers, and that none of it should be tried at home or school. Viewer discretion is strongly advised." The screen now slowly fades to black as it fades back in to see the ICW camera roaming around the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. As the camera comes across many fans that all jump up just to be seen on TV the camera zooms into a little boy who happens to be wearing an Eric Young t-shirt, and holding a kids toy replica belt of The ICW World Heavyweight Championship. The camera now zooms back out and makes its way to the ICW commentators table as we see Bobby “The Brain” Heenan along side with Tony Schiavone as both men are in there regular uniform with Tony Schiavone wearing a black dress shirt and a red tie. Bobby Heenan on the other hand is wearing a gray tux with a white dress shirt inside along with a black tie. With both men happy about how the night is going we hear Tony Schiavone begin to talk. As they’re talking we hear the ICW: WarZone theme song “I Dare you" by Shinedown as it begins playing in the background.*

Tony Schiavone | The Face:
[color="#0000FF"]Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages welcome back to Saturday night WarZone! We have a great night planned for you all and we promise we will leave you happy. And to start off by making you all fans happy we are having an ICW free agent make its debut here right in this square ring later tonight.[/color]

Bobby Heenan | The Brain:
[color="#FF0000"]You said it Tony and not just that but we have no clue who this mystery free agent be. But enough of that tonight we see the Arabian Muhammad Hassan team up with Nosawa as they face off against The Undertaker and my favorite X Pac. [/color]

[color="#0000FF"]He’s my favorite to and why wouldn’t he? Being an ICW original and all he has a lot to offer to ICW. I still remember him being in the faction named “D-Generation X”.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Yeah and then he left and made his own faction. Later on we see our new ICW World Champion Montel Vontavious Porter go one on one with the Italian miracle Santino Marella in a non title match up.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]And folks our main event. We see the lovely Torrie Wilson put her ICW Women's Championship on the line against the lady who is hungry for that belt. Jacqueline. Any ideas who might win this match up Bobby?[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Well seeing that Torrie Wilson beat Jacqueline last Sunday my guess would probably go to Torrie Wilson. She beat Jacqueline once and she could do it again. And plus nobody wants to see a man hold the ICW Women’s Championship.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Where you getting at Bobby?[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]I mean did you ever see her upfront in personal? She’s got the body of a man. She’s hairy all of over. Plus she’s black. Nobody wants to see a black lady be the ICW Women’s Champion, we got a black ICW World Champion, no need for another. So that’s where I’m getting at Tony.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Bobby you sick racist bastard. We’re on international T.V where millions just heard what you said. And for my info I wish M.V.P and Jacqueline are watching this right now and decide to run there ass down here right now and beat the living crap out of you.[/color]

*WarZone’s theme "I Dare you" by Shinedown slowly dies down as the WarZone camera takes us backstage where we see the geeky interviewer Todd Grisham about to produce an interview. Behind him is a mini titontron which has the WarZone opening video running on it. As Todd Grisham is standing like a statue he is wearing his usual black tux along with a white dress shirt inside his coat. His hairs all curled to the back as he is holding a mic in his left hand and a clip board in the right. The mic is now brought closer to the face as the geeky interviewer begins to speak.*

Todd Grisham | The Geeky Interviewer:
[color="#FF8C00"]Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to bring you your new ICW World Champion. Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP.[/color]

*Todd Grisham now gives the signal to the camera man as the camera is slightly moved to the right as we see our WarZone World champion standing with his belt over his left shoulder, MVP. As MVP is looking over at Todd he wipes his nose, Todd Grisham now looks over at MVP as he begins to talk*

[color="#FF8C00"]MVP it’s been a great honor for you to be hear tonight for this interview, as from my first question. How did you defeat the great one, The Rock?[/color]

*MVP now looks at Todd as he reaches out one arm and grabs the mic from Todd. The mic is now drawn to be just underneath MVP’s chin as he slaps his ICW World title. MVP now begins to talk.*

Montel Vontavious Porter | ICW World Champion:
[color="#800080"]Well Todd as you see it was quite simple. I’ am better then the Rock. I beat him in two seconds and left him in the ring. He was just a little boost to this gold right here.[/color]

*MVP now points his finger towards the World title.*

[color="#800080"]See back then when I was in the WWE[/color] *Crowd boo’s heard at the term “WWE”* [color="#800080"]I was just an opener or more like a mid-carder. But back then I was new to wrestling entertainment. And when I came to ICW. I proved to everyone in the world that I’ am better then you, I’ am better then all of you. And now I have a title to prove that I’ am. You see not many ICW superstars have held this belt. The longest reigning World Champion would be Shawn Michaels with the days of one hundred and sixty one. Now my reign. My reign will last more then one hundred and sixty one days. It’s gonna last the rest of my ICW career and believe me my ICW career is long, long from over. [/color]

*MVP now gives back the mic as he hands it over to Todd who gracefully takes it over.*

[color="#FF8C00"]Well Montel Vontavious Porter as for my second question, is there anyone on the roster that intim- [/color]

*Todd Grisham is now cut off, not by MVP but another former WWE superstar. Carlito. As Carlito walks in on the interview that was held just for MVP and MVP only. Both Carlito and MVP gaze into each others eyes we see Todd Grisham look a bit confused as he looks over to both men. Todd Grisham now beings to speak as he’s still shocked about Carlito.*

[color="#FF8C00"]Carlito. Your not on the ICW roster, what are you doing here.[/color]

*Without a mic Carlito grabs his waist and then smirks as he begins to speak as he looks toward the camera.*

Carlito | The Bad Apple | Caribbean Cool:
[color="#008000"]What Todd, don’t you see? Carlito’s WarZone's free agent. And Carlito plans on making some impact here tonight. And I’ll start by ruining this interview. You see MVP. Montel Vontavious Porter you’re the current ICW World Champion. But after I’m done with you you’ll be the former ICW World Champion. You see you’re not the only one that’s upped his game. Carlito has to and he plans on putting his new moveset on you first. You see WWE was holding me back. I wasn’t getting the right respect I wanted. The crowd boo’d me and for there information Carlito tells them to go die in hell. So I left that dirty garbage bag and thought why not come to ICW. And this time I knew it was going to be easy for me to get to the top. You know why Porter. Its cause your ICW World Champion. You make ICW look bad so I’m just going to do everyone a favor and take that belt off your hands. So what’s it going to be champ?.... But hey, before you answer we all know you run like a little girl from new challenges. So that’s why Carlito will save you from embarrassment and finish this between me and you later.[/color]

*MVP now looks over at Carlito, then looking over at his World title. MVP begins to talk as he takes his shades off.*

[color="#800080"]We ain’t done with this, you’re just lucky that I have a match up next.[/color]

*MVP now put’s his shades in his coat chest pocket as he makes his way across the camera  as he heads down the hallway and into the men’s locker rooms. The camera now zooms into Carlito along with Todd Grisham.*

[color="#008000"]Well Todd now that our champ just left might as well continue the interview with me, you know it’s better for your career because where ever Carlito goes. A group of men and women with a camera follow. So go ahead and let’s do this in a proper way. I don’t want to look bad because of you.[/color]

*As Todd looks down the hall he see’s no sign of MVP so he thinks for a second of doing the interview, then just ends up doing it.*

[color="#FF8C00"]Well Carlito after leaving WWE why did you decide to come to ICW? I mean there were many other federations out there, what so special about ICW that made you come here?[/color]

*The camera now slightly moves as it is now fully on Carlito as he begins to reply to Todd Grisham’s question.*

[color="#008000"]Well Todd like Carlito said, WWE didn’t use Carlito right, didn’t give him respect. I left on my on reasons. Reasons like if you know Carlito has a family to. And Carlito loves his family. And when the times get tough you need to make sacrifices. Even if they mean giving up your dream. But when Carlito gave up his WWE career he didn’t give his dream away. In fact Carlito’s dream hasn’t come true just yet. You see Carlito plans on becoming a true champion here in ICW. Carlito plans onto becoming a real champion not like some people here. People like MVP for one. He doesn’t deserve to be a champion, someone like Carlito does. You saw what MVP did to the Rock last week on Mayhem. Carlito saw MVP make the Rock tap out. Now that, that’s not cool but MVP did it anyway, it needs a true champion to beat the Rock by pinning him. I mean Carlito knows the Rock’s weakness is in Submission so if you want to take the easy way then go ahead but you’ll regret being called a fraud. That’s right MVP is the definition of fraud; he’s not a real champion. He’s just a replica. I for one have never held the ICW World title but I remember when I was crowned the United States champion. I beat John Cena in fact he has held The ICW World Heavyweight Championship here before. My debut in the WWE and Carlito knocked John Cena with a sucker punch using John Cena’s own scrap metal. That night I showed John Cena what he deserved, and when I make my debut here in ICW I will become the only superstar to win two titles in my two debuts. Now that, that’s cool. Carlito here in ICW already feels like a champion and when he beats someone for that gold, he will be a champion. And now about MVP, well MVP is a loser. I remember seeing a video package of MVP at ICW.com, he went out to a fast food restaurant, yeah Carlito said fast food. Now that’s how you know the reason why he has a heart problem. Too much fast food can kill you MVP and it’s not good for you, it kills you from inside, and Carlito knows who’s died from fatness, well Carlito calls him dead because he’s a waste of space to our world, he’s a little boy who at the age of seven or eight he couldn’t breathe on his own. But anyways Carlito saw a video package of MVP going to MacDonald’s in a black stretch limo. He bought some next burgers I forget the name of. See I don’t eat fast food. Carlito is healthy. I’m two hundred and twenty two pounds of complete muscle. Not like those scum bags like MVP that always have an excuse for something just because their lazy. You know Todd; everyone in ICW including superstars along with the staff are all fat ass’s that sit around eating nothing but fast food I know Tony Schiavone probably enjoys eating a couple of Big Macs everyday. But not like Carlito, when Carlito enters ICW officially, he will change the way people look at this business, this industry. People will start enjoy watching WarZone, and it will be because of Carlito. People will come to Pay-Per-View shows just to see Carlito wrestle; I will become the star of the show and soon become a legend. Carlito wants to have a great career here in ICW and will have a great one, because no one is going to be able to defeat Carlito. No one on WarZone or ShowDown intimidates me. Carlito only intimidates others. So anyways back to the story, as MVP was in the drive thru.[/color] *Carlito now laughs for a few seconds and then smirks as he begins to talk again.* [color="#008000"]Now that is lazy to the max, if your going to buy fast food at least get your lazy ass up and order inside. It won’t kill you and it will give some exercise. You really need some now that you’re the ICW World Champion even though you don’t deserve it, news reporters and T.V stations will all want to know how did MVP beat the Rock. What technique did he use? Well I’ll save MVP’s time since he’d be probably lazy to say it. Carlito knows everyone’s secrets. And Carlito plans on telling all of them but right now Carlito’s going to tell MVP’s. If you’re even smart then you’ll probably know that all MVP did was sit on the Rocks body and squished him like a pancake. Then he made him tap by putting in the T.T.B. whatever that is. So as MVP’s order was ready he got his driver to roll the stretch limo to the other side of the place and get the food. So as he was grabbing the food the employee worker “accidently” dropped the pop on MVP while he was reaching out for his big damn burger. Boy Carlito laughed his ass of that day. It was funnier then seeing an episode of America’s Funniest Home Videos. But what else made it a bit more entertaining Carlito would say. Was that Eric Bischoff called MVP and asked to speak to him in his office later on. Well it would have been probably because of him over eating so Eric must have set some diet program up but other then that Carlito didn’t know what was going to happen. It was either that or Eric wanted sometime with MVP alone if you know what Carlito’s saying. Carlito came to ICW to bring up the ratings and of course the money. Now that I’m here in ICW MVP’s not the only one that’s going to be highest paid. Well after Carlito makes his in ring debut he’s going to be the only highest paid athlete ICW. Because you see Carlito is a one man show, he doesn’t need people like CM Punk, Jeff Hardy or even Lance Cade to help bring down the ratings. No Carlito’s not going to let that happen. Where ever Carlito goes that place becomes magnificent and you can count on that because ICW will become magnificent.[/color]

*The camera zoom’s back out and we see both Carlito and Todd Grisham from leg to top.*

[color="#FF8C00"]Well Carlito I do have to ask, now as of right now your not on WarZone or ShowDown or even our not so popular show MSW. Why should ICW accept you? What talent do you have that other superstars don’t except for that fact that you’re healthy there must be more to it?[/color]

*The camera is now back to fully being on Carlito as he begins to reply to Todd Grisham’s question*

[color="#008000"]Well Todd, Carlito for one can beat the crap out of you so that’s one. And well Carlito is simply the best. He can face anyone and beat them anywhere anytime. You see Carlito is fierce, Carlito loves to fight. No matter who the challenger is Carlito would not back down. But be more then happy to fight. Now growing up in The Caribbean it was hard for everyone to get along. Those were the bad days. Carlito had to fight people everyday just to get in things. People at school weren’t very accepting new people at the time not literally but the way they treated you. You see when Carlito was young he was bullied around like a little fool. And one day I had enough and started to fight my way, I fought for myself and my family. Carlito soon became very well known and soon was given the right respect. Anyone that I saw wasn’t cool to Carlito’s eyes. I spit in there face with an apple. And that, that’s the ultimate sign of disrespect because apple’s are sticky and hard to get off. Back then I was Hulk Hogan to people’s eyes. Nobody mess’s with the bad apple Carlito. Back in the World Wrestling Council I remember Carlito was having a feud with his brother Eddy Colon, I spit in his face and I much remember spiting in my fathers to. At the time Carlito thought they were very un-cool. Hell they should be happy that I’m even related to them because Carlito is the greatest impact that has happened to Wrestling Entertainment. Carlito is a very demanding person and always gets what he wants so there’s no doubt in Carlito’s mind that ICW will not accept Carlito. Carlito knows that Ric Flair or Eric must be happy to even see me here tonight. ICW should accept Carlito because just look at me, I make the women scream and what better men fear Carlito. Nobody wants a piece of Carlito. And it’s not everyday you see a young talent like Carlito walk through the doors of ICW and ask for an ICW contract. No. Carlito is the best there is and best there ever will be. And that’s not going to change. And about the talent Todd. Well Carlito just wants to say that Carlito has never taken drugs. Not like Jeff Hardy back in the locker room. Carlito’s talent is beauty, strength and technique. Once Carlito puts in the backstabber there’s no saying on what’s going to happen next. Once Carlito is accepted he’s going to go through MSW and in matter of weeks MSW will graduate Carlito over to ShowDown or WarZone, I personally hope its WarZone. At least I won’t have to see that dirty washed up General manager Ric Flair, Carlito would have swear to god that Ric Flair left wrestling as he retired a few months ago. Back in the WWE Carlito and Ric Flair were pals along with Torrie Wilson. One day I had enough, it was because of me we won matches and it was too hard to keep Ric Flair on my shoulders. Carlito always did the work and was never given the credit. And that Torrie Wilson. Last time I saw she’s an ICW Women’s Champion. Well it’s all because of Carlito’s extra help that she got where she is today. Do you actually think a forty year old **** can win some gold? I can smell fish from a mile away and Carlito can quickly tell you that it’s Torrie. Her time is over from being ****. If you want to show some of your wrinkled body I’d prefer you go down to the streets of New York because Carlito knows and is telling Torrie right now that she’s not sexy, she might have been 15 years ago, but not anymore so do us all a big favor and cover up your body. And no Todd I’m not gay so don’t ask Carlito out but do ask Carlito another question.[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]Alright then, well seeing that you basically humiliated our ICW roster, is there anyone in ICW you do respect?[/color]

*Carlito thinks for a second before beginning to speak again.*

[color="#008000"]Well Todd, Carlito respects only one man in ICW, out of thirty seven male ICW superstars Carlito respects Matt Striker. Now Matt Striker, he has some potential. But not as much as Carlito but still better then some other people here. So as Carlito was saying, Matt Striker. He’s cool. Now over the past couple of weeks Matt Striker has been talking about Carlito’s coming to ICW. And that Carlito would make a huge impact. A few days back Matt Striker tried calling me. Carlito thought you know he wants me to come to ICW, and why not. Carlito could get a lot of attention along with being in ICW means more money. Carlito, he doesn’t wrestle for his fans. He wrestles for the money, and Carlito means a lot of money. Now that’s, that’s something the fans can’t handle. They waste there money to see these slobs wrestle, well lets take the term wrestle out and put in smash. They smash into each other like cars. Now if you want to see a proper fight then you should see Carlito wrestle. And Carlito knows that the fan’s love seeing Carlito wrestle.[/color]

[color="#FF8C00"]Well with all respect Carlito I don’t think you’re going to have much of a chance getting onto the roster, coming to ICW and talking trash about our roster without any permission. I don’t think our GM’s are going to be happy about this.[/color]

*Carlito smirks as he gives out a little laugh, Carlito now responds do what Todd just said in a slight angry mood, Todd now knowing that he shouldn’t have said that as we see Todd look a bit uncomfortable by facial expression.*

[color="#008000"]Todd who do you think you are to say something like that to Carlito, who gives you the right. Carlito will join ICW. Carlito will come to ICW and make the biggest impact that the only reason ICW will be remembered would be because of Carlito. Carlito doesn’t care if the GM’s like him or not, Carlito doesn’t care if the fans like him or not, because the GM’s are low life suckers who are to old for wrestling and the fact that there little losers who want to be like the stars of today like me for example Carlito. Back in Monday Night RAW before ICW even existed Eric Bischoff was the GM of RAW and he made Chris Jericho and Carlito Canadian for one night, the reason was Eric tried making a fool of John Cena but ended up making a fool of Carlito and Chris Jericho, the show was live from Montreal and I had to be Canadian because that’s how Eric thought the fans would like us more. [/color]*We see Todd smile a bit as if he’s trying not to laugh at Carlito for the fact that Carlito could never get the fans to like him even if he was American.*[color="#008000"] You think that’s funny? It was easy for Chris Jericho cause he’s already Canadian, but me, I’m Caribbean Cool. Not Canadian Cool. Or even American Cool. As far as I know American fans are even worse then Canadian ones but the common thing between Canadian fans and American one’s is that there all losers because they want to be like Carlito, they dress like Carlito, they act like Carlito, they all want to have a taste at my career. Now Carlito’s making a big promise that weather you like it or not, weather anyone likes it or not. Carlito is coming to I… C... W…  [/color]

*The camera now zooms out and we Carlito reach out his left hand in his pant pocket as he takes out a round, juicy granny smith apple. Carlito slowly brings the apple toward his mouth as he chews off a big mouth full of the granny smith apple, Carlito slowly begins to chew as he backs his head up a bit and brings it back fast as he spits the remaining of the apple that he was just chewing on Todd Grisham. Todd Grisham now putting his head down as he’s tries to get rid of the sticky apple. Many small chewed up bits are around Todd’s nose and some has also went on his suit.*

[color="#008000"]Todd, you’re not cool.[/color]

*Carlito now begins to slowly walk away from the interview area as the camera see’s him walk down the hallway as he takes another bite in his apple. The ICW camera now goes back to the arena as we see Michael Buffer standing in the center of the ring ready to announce the names of the superstars for the upcoming match up.*

[color="#0000FF"]Boy was that an interview, I actually kind of hope that this Carlito guy gets signed to ICW.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Yeah cause if you don’t we’re going to see Carlito spit in your face as well. And during the interview, well Todd Grisham did deserve what was coming for him in the end.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]He’s an interviewer Bobby, what kind of question do you want the poor kid to ask?[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]A question that won’t **** people off.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Enough of that now, ladies and gentlemen the next match up, MVP one on one against Santino Marella.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]But first we’re going to go to a very short break.[/color]
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Tag Team Championship - 10th December 2007 until 10th March 2008

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: