Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 16, 2024, 05:15:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Royal Rumble results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Rumble results!  (Read 388 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: January 10, 2007, 03:07:08 am »

The event opens up with some wrestlers getting interviewed about the upcoming Rumble...

Billy Gunn - The perfect ass will be there and when he eliminates everyone else in the Rumble it will be a perfect victory and then i will make a perfect champion.

Triple H: Let me tell you something ok, i have won the World Heavyweight title 10 times and on top of many other things i have won the Royal Rumble before, you can't look past me for the Rumble, because as i have said before, i am the king and the main event spot at Wrestlemania is reserved for royalty.

*The camera cuts to The Who sitting in his locker room sitting in a chair in his ring attire but wearing a England Football Shirt*

The Who - all the doubters in this company are against me in this company and that it because of one thing

*The Who points to the England Badge on his shirt*

The Who because I am English there has never been a English Royal Rumble winner sure some have tried and one was SCREWED you all know who I’m talking about that loser Shawn Michaels SCREWED Davey Boy Smith the greatest wrestler from England because both of Michaels feet didn’t touch the ground and it is because of that the rule book changed cause Michaels screwed it officially Davey Boy won but the stupid referees did not make the right call and let Michaels back in the match who went to knock Bulldog out while his back was turned and it is because of this I will avenge the HONOUR of England and of Davey Boy by winning the Royal Rumble!

*The Who stands up and grabs his St George’s Cross Flag and put it over his shoulders and walks out the locker room*

*camera goes to maverick looking at his Intercontinental Championship and is all dressed and ready for the rumble then maverick looks up at the camera*

Maverick: tonight is the night, the night of a new era, the night of a life time, the night of the new royal rumble winner and the night of MAVERICK! i will go into the rumble the UWE Intercontinental Champion and walk out the UWE Intercontinental and Royal Rumble champion. there have been great Royal Rumble winners such as Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Rey Mysterio, Batista, and many many more but none as great as ME! and sure there are great superstars in this match such as, Ryan Cox, Triple H, Jonny Gunnz, James, T-Rav, James Polack, Joker, Dave Andrews, John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Michael Reece and more but there all will come to relize that tonight is my night and they will all sit back and watch me win the Royal rumble. they dont just call me the Difference Maker for nothing and just in case you dont beleive me ill show you how much of the truth you'll see. who ever is champion at wrestlemania better watch out cause if you mess with the gun.....excuse me if you mess with the TOP gun you are and will get shot.

*as maverick smiles with an evil grin you can hear the fans boo then maverick goes back down looking at his Intercontinental Championship*

The Icon: Tonight is my defining moment, this is the point at which, you make or break your career, and I my friend and here to Make history, by being the youngest man to EVER win The rumble!
Like it or not, I am the future, and the future looks damn good!

Joker: There is no point for these interviews! Because all the UWE fans now that I'm going to win the Royal Rumble! I have to keep my promise to all my fans, that I will main event Wrestlmania! So anyone is in the rumble get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEE! Because Joker is taking a victory home!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 03:09:42 am »

Royal Rumble

Howard Finkel - Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for the Royal Rumble Match! the rules of this match are simply, every 90 seconds there will be a number superstar to enter the ring, elimination occurs when an opponent is thrown over the top ropes and both feet hit the floor, the winner is the last man standing in the ring and he will get a UWE title shot at Wrestlemania! now let us all find out who drew number 1!

.....The music of Triple H hits the P.A system, Triple H comes walking out from behind the curtains as the crowd boos the Game, who despite drawing number 1 looks confindent of scoring a victory in this match, as he walks down the ramp with his bottle of water in hand, he climbs onto the apron and spit his water into the crowd, before throwing his bottle into the crowd and stepping into the ring, he stands in the corner waiting to find out who he will face for 90 seconds.

Howard Finkel - Now let us all find out who drew number 2!

.....Shout at the devil by Motley Crue plays through the arena, indicating that CLEARLY has drew number 2, he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in, he and Triple H stare at each other as the bell rings and the Royal Rumble is underway!

Clearly flies straight at Triple H and goes for a clothesline, but the game ducks it and starts to unload on Clearly with some right hands and Clearly begins hitting Triple H as well, they are trading blows in the middle of the ring, Triple H seems to be getting the upperhand until Clearly pokes him in the eye, forcing the game to retreat, with Triple H leaning against the ropes Clearly goes after Triple H, Clearly whips Triple H into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Triple H ducks, then on his return they both attempt a clotheline, which takes them both to the floor...

and number 3 is SANCTUM, Sanctum drew number 3, he comes running out from behind the curtain and rushes down to the ring, seizing the opportunity, he begins to stomp away at both Triple H and Clearly who are both still grounded, he lifts up Clearly and begins to lay into Clearly, whipping him into a turnbuckle and still puching him until he hits the ground, then Sanctum turns around around and is hit with a knee to the face by a rejuvenated Triple H as the clock begins to count down...

CAZA is the 4th entrant and he slowly makes his way down to the ring, as Triple H goes for Sanctum, Caza comes running up behind Triple H and clotheslines him in the back of the head, sending him to the ground, Caza grabs Clearly and takes him to one corner, chopping away at him sending his chest red, while Sanctum is beating away at Triple H in another corner, Sanctum then lifts up Triple H and tries to throw him over the top, Triple H is hanging on, he hits a thumb to the eye of Sanctum, forcing him off for a few seconds to catch his breathe...

Its BAINE! Baine is number 5 as he jogs down to the ring, he climbs into the ring and immediately double clotheslines Sanctum and Caza, then powerslams Clearly and hits a huge Spinebuster on Triple H, Baine is hitting everythiing that moves, he picks up Clearly and throws him over the top rope, but Clearly manages to hang on and slde back in under the bottom rope, as Baine goes at Sanctum, who is backing off into a corner, Clearly runs at Baine from behind and hits a knee to his back sending him crashing into the ropes, with Baine hurting Caza, Triple H, Sanctum and Clearly all jump on him and start to beat away, sending him to the floor, then all four men work together the lift him up and dump him over the top ropes to the floor..

BAINE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

J.R - I know its suppose to be every man for himiself but come on!

King - Do what you can to win J.R, oh wait here's the clock...

JEFF HARDY drew number 6, Hardy comes running down to the ring and immediately climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a flying dropkick on Sanctum, he then lays out Triple H with a jawbreaker as Caza and Clearly are brawling in the middle of the ring, Caza whips Clearly into the ropes and hits a high backbody drop on Clearly, he then turns his attention to Jeff Hardy, but Hardy does a jawbreaker on Caza too, Hardy is standing tall in the middle of the ring and hits a double leg to the groin of Sanctum, who rolls around in pain, he charges at Triple H, but Triple H does a AA Spinebuster on Hardy, all 5 men are down as the clock ticks away...

and number 7 is...RYAN COX, Cox appears from behind the curtain and does his 'the future' taunt to the fans, then rushes down to the ring to take advantage of everyone being down, Caza starts getting back up to his feet but is quicky knocked down with a right hand by Cox, then Cox knocks down Sanctum with another right hand, he hits a superkick on Caza, sending Caza straight over the top ropes and to the floor...

CAZA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Then Sanctum charges back at Cox, lifting him high in the air, but Cox reverses it into a hurricanrana which sends Sanctum to the outside, but Sanctum hangs on and makes his way to his feet, Cox notices this a superkick Sanctum off the ring apron and almost into the fans...

SANCTUM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Meanwhile on the otherside Hardy is still trying to shakes the cobwebs from that spinebuster, leaning against the ropes, but Triple H has made it to his feet as well and charges at Hardy with a clothesline straight over the top ropes to the floor...

JEFF HARDY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

With Clearly still down Cox and Triple H both stare at each other in the middle of the ring and begin to circle it as the countdown begins for number 8...

'i am the one and only' is JONNY, Jonny is number 8 as he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in, just as Clearly is making it back to his feet, all four men in the ring take a corner and stare at each other, then Jonny charges at Triple H and Cox goes for Clearly, Jonny is beating down Triple H in one corner, but another kick to the groin by the game turns the tables and Cox is getting beat down by Clearly in the other corner, then Triple H and Clearly both signal for an irish whip, but Cox reverses the irish whip and Jonny hits a spear on Clearly and Triple H charges at Ryan Cox with a clothesline, but misses with it and Cox hits a clothesline from hell, almost taking the games head off, with Cox beating on Triple H and Jonny beating on Clearly, the timer begins to tick away once more...

Entrant number 9 is D.D Dog, he rushes to the ring and straight away goes after Jonny and then Cox, he tries a suplex on Cox but Cox reverses it into a reverse DDT, D.D Dog manages to climb back up to his knees but is hit with a shining wizard by Jonny, who picks him up and launches him straight over the top ropes...

D.D DOG HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Jonny taunts to the crowd but Ryan Cox is standing behind him, stalking him, ready to strike, as Jonny turns around he notices Cox, who just stares at him, with the two men looking to go at it, Triple H and Clearly both make it back up and attack Cox and Jonny, Triple H is laying into Cox, trying to get him over the top ropes and Clearly has Jonny up high trying to get him over the top ropes, but both men are hanging on with all they have got...

Its...its...THE BLOB FIGHTER, he has drawn number 10, he comes into the ring and decides to help out Cox by hitting Triple H, then he hits Clearly, Cox and Blob Fighter do a double suplex on Triple H but as soon as Cox is back up The Blob Fighter hits a fisherman suplex on Ryan Cox, then he almost takes Clearly's head off with a boot to his face and as Jonny comes around he gets sidewalk slammed by Blob Fighter, who is in complete control, he picks up Jonny and throws him out of the ring, but Jonny went through the ropes and is not eliminated, Jonny looks under the ring and finds a kendo stick and smiles at the fans, then he climbs back inside the ring and starts swinging at everything on there feet, until it is only him left standing...

Number 11 is THE SANDMAN and he has come armed as he brings two trash can lids to the ring with him, he jumps in the ring and Jonny swings for him with his kendo stick, but Sandman ducks and begins to beat away at Jonny with the trash can lids, until Jonny is down to one knee, Sandman looks at the trash can lid and takes a huge swing at Jonny, but that gave Jonny enough time to grab his kendo stick and hit Sandman inbetween the legs with it, sending Sandman crashing straight to the mat, as Clearly gets back to his feet he gets whacked sqaure in the head with the stick, sending him over the top ropes onto the floor...

CLEARLY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Jonny is controlling the ring at the moment, showing why he is **** champion, then he climbs out of the ring and looks underneath for more objects...

BILLY GUNN is number 12 and he appears from out of nowhere doing a number on Jonny on the outside, he rolls Jonny back inside the ring and throws a fire extinguisher in the ring along with a steel chair, as Jonny gets back to his feet he hits Jonny with the chair, then hits Ryan Cox, the Sandman and the Blob Fighter with it, leaving only Triple H left, but he doesn't hit Triple H with the chair, instead he drops it and helps to game back to his feet and together the begin to beat on the other participants, Billy Gunn hits the one and only on Sandman and Triple H picks up the scraps by dumping him over the top ropes...

SANDMAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Gunn and HHH are cleaning house and stand tall, laughing at everyone else on the floor, while the timer counts down again...

The person who has drew the unlucky number 13 is...ROB VAN DAM,  RVD climbs the ropes straight away and goes after Triple H and Billy Gunn, hitting a double cross body on them, he hits a rolling thunder on Billy Gunn and a spinnning heel kick on Triple H and starts taunting to the crowd, then as Triple H and Billy Gunn slowly make it to there feet they look on the opposite side of the ring and Blob Fighter, Ryan Cox, Jonny and RVD standing on the opposite side, Blob Fighter who has recently forfeited his tag team because he didn't like the way the corporation was conducting temselves, leads the charge at HHH and Mr. Ass, they beat Triple H and Gunn down into 2 seperate corners and the fans are loving every minute of it, goes crazy, as the clock counts down...

Number 14 is...T-Rav, who comes into the ring and picks up the fire extinguisher and sprays it into the eyes of everyone, sending them all to the ground, T-Rav points at his head, indicating he is smart, but as he turns around he is greated with another superkick from Ryan Cox, who avoided the blast and T-Rav, along with the fire extinguisher goes over the top ropes to the floor...

T-RAV HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Out of everyone Blob Fighter seems to be in a worse, he is struggling and can barely even see, leaving Mr. Ass to just walk up behind him and throw him over the top ropes...

BLOB FIGHTER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Mr. Ass is laughing at a helpless Blob Fighter but forgot about Ryan Cox who starts laying into him with some right hands, then Cox does a brainbuster on Gunn...

Ty Bahr has drew number 15! and he rushes to the ring and squares up with Ryan Cox as the fans are on there feet.

J.R - Well folks we are halfway through this thing and what a rumble its been so far, i still dont know who's going to win this one.

King - Are you stupid J.R is obvious who is going to win it.

J.R - Oh really enlighten us King.

King - I will tell you at the end, dont want to spoil it for everyone noe do we J.R?

Cox and Bahr go at it in the centre of the ring, Cox irish whips Bahr but Bahr comes back with a clothesline, the Bahr hits a DDT on Cox and lets out a roar, before he can go any further though HHH and Mr. Ass charge at him and begin to lay into him, hitting a double spinebuster, then as soon as HHH and Mr. Ass turn around Jonny dropkicks Mr. Ass and RVD spinning heel kicks HHH, Jonny and RVD waste no time and fight themselves, RVD seems to be getting the better of Jonny with a lot of kicks and puches, finally knocking him to the floor, RVD signals for the 5 star frog splash, but as he jumps up top HHH with everything he has got left pushes him off the top turnbuckle, much to the fans dislike...

ROB VAN DAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

King - Can you believe that J.R? Triple H has been in the ring for about 20 minutes and still has the energy to do that...oh, oh its time to count down again J.R...

Its JAMES, this man is number 16 and takes no time in making it to the ring, he comes into the ring and goes straight for Jonny, these 2 guys were former tag team champions until they broke up, James and Jonny and hitting each other and Jonny throws James into the turnbuckle and as James comes back Jonny hurricanrana's James sending him crashing to the mat, Jonny then drop toeholds HHH who was slowly making it back to his feet, Jonny is trying to eliminate HHH, who is not budging, just as it looks like he might get him over the ropes James comes charging in, but Jonny reverses it and throws James straight over the top rope and straight to the floor...

JAMES HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

THE CHEAT is number 17, here he comes, he rushes to the ring and knocks Mr. Ass back to the ground with one punch and suplexes Jonny, the he looks at Ty Bahr and spears him right into the turnbuckle, almost knocking him out, Cheat sees a chair lay on the outside and climbs out to pick it up, he swings the chair and BOOM! Ryan Cox has just been laid flat out, he is busted open, The Cheat begins to hit HHH, but Triple H reverses an Irish whip and hits a knee to face on Cheat slowing him down, Triple H then bounces off the ropes and jumps in the air, bringing the knee down onto Cheat, Triple H tries to stand up but struggles, leaning against the ropes trying to catch a breathe...

Number 18 is...KID KEDDZY, he comes down into the ring and is acting like he is the king, cheering himself and laughing at everyone on the floor, he points at them all and tries to decide who to beat on, he looks at Bahr and nods, he picks up Bahr and throws him over the top, but Bahr hangs on, Keddzy dusts his hands off, thinking he has just eliminated Bahr, when Bahr comes running up behind him and hits a knee to the back, sending Keddzy over the top and to the floor, Bahr immetates Keddzy by dusting off his hands, he then stalks Cheat and hits his finisher, the TKO, he picks up Cheat and dumps him over the ropes, Cheat is out of here...

THE CHEAT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Bahr then picks up Gunn, but a poke to the eye slows down Bahr, then Gunn hits a vicious DDT sending Bahr crashing to the mat as the timer ticks away...

OUTLAW has got number 19 now, he makes his way to the ring and he looks at Gunn but back off and points at Bahr, Cox and Jonny, indicating to throw everyone else out first, they both pick up a lifeless Cox and whips him to the ropes, but he has some life left in him as he double clotheslines them both to the mat, Triple H goes at Cox but Cox ducks and hits a diamond cutter on Triple H, Cox gets up and turns around then gets German suplexed by Ty Bahr, who then sees Jonny getting back up, he German suplexes Jonny too as the timer counts down...

'THE ICON' DAVID ANDREWS is number 20 and is one of the favourites, he comes walking down to the ring, smiling, happy to be in the rumble, he climbs into the ring and begins to punch away at Ty Bahr, Ty Bahr starts to fall to the floor as David Andrews powerbombs Ty Bahr almost out of his boots! Andrews taunts the crowd and laughs, he starts to stomp away at Cox and Jonny who are still both grounded, the camera zooms in on Triple H who has rolled out of the ring, he has his sledgehammer in hand and he climbs back into the ring with it, but before he can do any damage Jonny tackles him to the ground to avoid being hit...

MARCELO is the 21st entrant in this Royal Rumble and he sneaks down to the ring, and quickly slides inside, he goes at Jonny and begins to unload on him with rights and lefts, beating Jonny into a corner, Jonny is trying to block it and eventually reverses it and begins to punch and chop away at Marcelo, but Marcelo punches him in the mid-section, Marcelo quickly charges at Jonny and goes for a clothesline on Jonny, but Jonny ducks and he runs straight into Ryan Cox, who back bodydrops him right over the top ropes and to the floor...

MARCELO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cox is raising the roof and is getting the fans pump as he goes for Triple H once again, laying into him, a bloody Cox is fighting for all he has got as Billy Gunn is helping out HHH, but Ty Bahr has recovered and takes a hold of Gunn, making it one-on-one again, while Andrews is trying to eliminate Jonny on the opposite side...

Number 22 is...its...MAVERICK, he is greeted with boos from the fans, but it doesn't seem to bother him, as he makes his way to the ring and begins to hit on Ryan Cox, he hits a snap suplex and a spinebuster, putting Cox on his ass, then he drops HHH with a DDT and goes for Ty Bahr, but before he can touch Bahr, Bahr hits a swinging neckbreaker on Maverick, Bahr drops back to one knee and slowly drags Maverick back up with him, but as quick as a flash Maverick turns the tide and throws Ty Bahr right over the top ropes...

TY BAHR IS ELIMINATED!!!

Maverick goes at Jonny and hits a diving shoulder tackle on Jonny, sending him back to the ground, but as Maverick is getting back up he is hit with the FAMEASSER! sending Maverick face first into the ground...

Who is number 23, its JONNY GUNNZ, here comes Jonny Gunnz, he rushes to the ring as goes straight for Mr. Ass, who is still looking groggy, Gunnz takes him down and punches away at Mr. Ass, he then gets up does a neckbreaker on HHH then there it is the HEADSHOT! on David Andrews! Andrews is down and maybe out! Gunnz now has control, he just hit the shining wizard on Ryan Cox, busting him open even more, then he hits the Punk'd on Jonny, laying him on the canvas, he picks up Maverick and tries to push him over the top ropes, but Maverick isn't going anywhere...

SKYLER JOHNSON has got number 24 and he wastes no time coming into the ring, as soon as he climbs in Jonny Gunnz lets go of Maverick and hits the BUSTIN DA GRILL! on Johnson! Johnson is out of it, he ain't getting up for a long while, as Gunnz turns around to go back to work on Maverick, Maverick flips him over the ropes onto the apron, Gunnz is fighting back for all he can and he tries to suplex Maverick over the apron to the outside, but its not working, Maverick suplexes Gunnz back inside but Gunnz flips over Maverick in mid-air and charges at Maverick for a clothesline, but Maverick ducks and lowers the ropes at the same time, sending Gunnz straight over to the floor...

JONNY GUNNZ HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

a smart move from Maverick who claps himself, he looks at Skyler Johnson who is struggling after almost getting knocked out and its only too easy for Maverick to pick Johnson up and drop him over the top ropes as the countdown once again begins...

SKYLER JOHNSON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

We are closing in now to the end and number 25 is...JAMES POLACK, the man who no matter what happens in this match will headline Wrestlemania, Polack comes flying down to a huge ovation from the fans, he climbs in the ring and head straight after Triple H and Billy Gunn, he bangs both there head together then starts punching away at them both, he hits a powerslam on Triple H and a snap suplex on Billy Gunn, then start biting Gunn in the forehead, but before long the number game is too much and HHH is back on top of Polack kicking him in the head and getting him off Gunn, HHH and Gunn both stomp away at Polack, while Andrews is choking the life out Jonny and Ryan Cox doesn't know what day of the week it is, Polack is in need of help as the clock ticks away once more...

Here comes GAL PACINO, what a number he has drawn, he is number 26, he climbs in the ring and starts helping out James Polack, he drops Triple H with a backbreaker and spears the life out of Billy Gunn, just as Polack is finding his feet he gets a huge spinebuster by a ruthless Gal Pacino, who is cleaning house right now, he sees Cox and drops him back on his head, the he drags Cox out of the ring and clears the announce table, he pulls Cox on top of the table and hits THE TOKE N MOVE RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!!! Cox could be gone completely!!!!! Pacino is amused by what he has done and climbs back in the ring, going afer David Andrews, but as soon as he grabs Andrews, Andrews does a huge overhead belly-to-belly suplex on Pacino, sending him to the other side of the ring...

Number 27 is JOHN CENA, the Doctor of Thuganomics is here and what a number this is, he comes running to the ring and begins to unload on David Andrews with some huge right hands, then he hits a DDT on Andrews followed by a 5 knuckle shuffle, Cena is on fire and he turns to Jonny and spinebusters him, he is stalking HHH now and there it is the F-U!!! HHH is down and Cena gets him in the STFU!!!  HHH is tapping just like at Wrestlemaina!!! but it doesn't matter because submissions dont count, Cena sees Billy Gunn and hits an F-U on him as well, he grabs Gal Pacino and lifts him up, as he throws him out of the ring threw the ropes though, Cean goes out following him and smashes his head into the turnbuckle...

THE WHO is here and he is number 28! only 2 more people to go, The Who sees Pacino struggling at the side and throws him back inside the ring and they begin to brawl inside the ring, he hits Gal Pacino with the LONDON SCREW DRIVE!!! Pacino is down and maybe out, The Who sees Cena and the two of them go at it, at first it looks as though Cena is getting the upperhand, but an irish whip from Cena is reversed and The Who hits a huge powerslam...followed by an even bigger release German suplex, piling up Cena into the corner, he turns around as is spear tackled by Jonny, who has been biding his time all along, Jonny then goes to work on David Andrews again, bouncing his head off the turnbuckle its nearly time for number 29...

Its time for the UWE to get there first look at MICHAEL REECE and what a debut this could be, coming in at number 29, Reece climbs in and straight away hits a full nelson slam on Jonny, sending him crashing to the ground, then he goes after HHH and Billy Gunn, doing a double DDT on them both!!! he looks at Gal Pacino, picks him up and t-bone suplexes him, across to the other side of the ring, then he sees John Cena and attempts another full nelson slam, but Cena reverses it into the F-U!!! but this time the F-U sends Michael Reese all the way over the ropes to the outside, that was a huge F-U!...

MICHAEL REESE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cena is crouched down, trying to take a breather, but straight away HHH and Mr. Ass come up behind him and dump him over the top, Cena is trying his best to hold on, but they are both kicking away at him and it proves to much as Cena drops to the floor...

JOHN CENA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Gunn and HHH are both laughing at Cena, as the fans count down to the number 30 entrant, we all know who it is...

THE JOKER has the biggest advantage of everyone, he is number 30! here he comes it Joker, Joker climbs into the ring and straight away launches Gal Pacino straight over the top ropes...

GAL PACINO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Maverick and The Joker slaps hand and they both spot Mr. Ass, they work him over with kicks and puches then Joker hits a German suplex on Triple H who was trying to make it to his feet, Maverick launches Mr. Ass into the turnbuckle and he flies right up it, he tries to get down and makes it, but Maverick charges at him and bulldozers him flat out of the ring via the top rope...

BILLY GUNN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

David Andrews stops Maverick in his tracks with a huge sitdown powerbomb, then Andrews hits a big time spinebuster on Joker before being laid out by a spinning kick by the **** champion Jonny, before Jonny can get to his feet though The Who shows up from out of nowhere and lifts Jonny onto his shoulders, dropping him over the ropes crashing onto the floor!...

JONNY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Then The Who turns around and its the changeover!!!! James Polack came at him with the changover!!!! everyone is down apart from James Polack who is getting pumped up, then all of a sudden the lights in the arena go out....when they are back on the hooded man who has not been around recently has reappeared and is standing behind Polack, he almost bashes Polack's skull with a steel chair, sending Polack over to the top ropes and to the floor...

JAMES POLACK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

The lights again go out and when they come back on the hooded man has dissappeared and Vince McMahon is standing on top of the ramp laughing at Polack, but Polack gets up and begins to chase McMahon out of ringside, meanwhile somehow Ryan Cox has managed to make his way back into the ring, he can hardly stand, bleeding from ear to ear, but he is battling with HHH, HHH is too much for him though and beats him around the ring, Cox is leaning against the ropes and HHH indicates that he is going to eliminate Cox, HHH charges at Cox, but Cox collapses! Triple H goes over the top ropes to the floor!!!...

TRIPLE H HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Triple H is furious on the floor he is going crazy as the fans are laughing at the game, then HHH picks up a sledgehammer and climbs back into the ring, he hits Cox in the guts with it and Cox just drops to the floor, Triple H is fuming as he storms into the back, The Who sees Cox as easy picking and picks up Cox, putting him on his shoulders, he walks over to the ropes to dump him out, but David Andrews comes running up behind him and lifts The Who over the top ropes, sending both The Who and Ryan Cox to the floor...

THE WHO AND RYAN COX HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Its down to 3!!! David Andrews...Maverick and The Joker, Andrews cheers himself then nearly takes Joker's head off, with a huge boot to his face, knocking him down, Maverick then lifts up Maverick, as if hes going for a samoan drop, but Maverick reverses it into a Russian leg sweep as it seems as though Maverick is getting the advantage, Mr. McMahon's music plays again, he comes flying out screaming 'cut the music', he speaks on the mic...

'You Son of a b!tch, i heard your comments the other day i guarentee you will go through hell, starting with not winning this Rumble!

Just then Andrews comes up behind Maverick and throws him over the top ropes...

MAVERICK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Its down to 2!!! Joker vs Andrews, Vince is still on the ramp and Polack appears behind him, McMahon runs and jumps into the crowd, as both Polack and Maverick both chase him out of the arena, the camera's follow Vince backstage showing him getting into a limo and getting out of the building!

J.R - Its down to 2! Joker or Andrews who is going to wrestlemaina?

King - Its Andrews, he has looked most obvious throughout this whole Rumble.

J.R - No i gotta go with Joker, i have to believe it will be Joker.

Joker makes it to his feet but Andrews is first to the punch and inflict more punishment on Joker, Joker tries to fight back but Andrews snap suplexes him, Andrews makes a gesture that he is wearing a belt, then he picks up Joker and tries to throw him out but Joker ain't going anywhere, Andrews somehow forces Joker on to the apron outside, Andrews is swinging at Joker and Joker is hanging on with all he's got, then Andrews swings at Joker.......Joker......Ducks! and catches Andrews arm, pulling him over the top ropes and sending him crashing to the floor!!!!!

DAVID ANDREWS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!

J.R - JOKER WINS JOKER WINS, HES GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!!

Winner: The Joker

Final points:

The Joker 40 + 7 = 47

David Andrews 30 + 7 = 37

Maverick 29 + 7 = 36

The Who 19 + 7 = 26

Ryan Cox 26 + 0 = 26

Triple H 18 + 7 = 25

James Polack 21 + 0 = 21

Jonny 15 + 0 = 15

Billy Gunn 0 + 7 = 7

Everyone else scored 0 as they failed to RP.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:12:12 am by greenbean » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: