Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 18, 2024, 03:25:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Wrestlemania results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrestlemania results!  (Read 596 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: January 11, 2007, 03:01:04 am »

Before Wrestlemania goes on air, various UWE Superstars give us their thoughts on Wrestlemania and what it means to them...

Jonny: " wrestlemania, the place where dreams are made and dreams become reality, and tonight i put my name where other have been before me, as the person who stole the show at wrestlemania"

Jodion: This has been a very tough week for me. I've hit rock bottom and jumped back up to the stars in a single week. I still can't believe she's back man, I had just grasped what her leaving me meant, it's unbelievable. So this match is what matters the most to me right now. Not the results, who wins the title or who eliminates who, nothing like that. What matters is my performance in this match. I've gotten a second chance here concerning my whole life, I would be retarded not to do my best. I'm going to go out there tonight and prove myself to God, prove myself to Maria, and prove myself to all of my fans around the world. Thank you.

Reece: You know, I've only been here for a little over a month. I guess you could say I've been pretty impressive. Week after week, I've gone to that ring, and I have put it all on the line. A lot of people, though......a lot of people have said that it was luck. Even after I became UWE **** champion, a lot of people said it was just a fluke. It seemed like everyone was just counting down the days until I lost. Now......its Wrestlemania. This is the biggest stage of them all. This is when everybody's watching. This is that one moment.....that moment that either makes your career, or breaks it. This is about more than a match to me. This isn't like any old Sunday Night. This is about proving people wrong. This is about letting people know that I am not some fluke champion. This means everything to me. I worked my ass off to get to this point. I went to hell and back to make it in this business, and I'll be damned if someone stops me now. When I step through that curtain tonight, I'm going to unleash something these people have never seen before. I am going to take my opponent somewhere he's never been before. After tonight, everyone will know exactly why they call me...............KING!!!

Triple H: I have seen as much Wrestlemania's as the next guy, this will be a record involvement for me...and let me tell you something, it just gets bigger and bigger, Wrestlemania is the chance to be a star, it's the World Series of Professional Wrestling, tonight is the night where dreams are made and shattered, tonight is the chance to become a legend.

James Polack: "Wrestlemania..The grandest stage of them all, the largest night of all nights.. the main event ...few can speak those enchanted words and even fewer get to experience it first hand...one can view it as the last stepping stone to fame..while others see it as the last oppotunity to make a mark in this business..many may say once you've been to mania no other moment in your life can match it..well i am not one of those people.
I have been to big events before granted none like this but doesn't mean that i don't know the feeling and tonight when i step into that prison once again i will show my opponents just why i am the **** prince. Just why people fear me when i step into anyway weapon styled match be it barbed wire ropes, steel cage, taipei death, stairway to hell, flaming tables, or even triple seven mine matches. I am the toughest sob in this company whether you choose to believe that's your choice but i have made my choice now i live only to my choice come to fruition. So at mania when i step into the cell, my opponents better be ready to accept that when it is all said and done and they are layed out they will look up to see me walking away with the title that's a guarantee
cause at wrestlemania..wrestlemania there can only be one true champion!

David Andrews: Wrestlemania for me, it makes you want to drop your jaw, and just say what the hell? I'm really here. Mania it's much more than another night on the job. It's MY job, yes. But more importantly, it's my passion. And this, this is the biggest stage of all, and the biggest night of my life...
And I am not gonna take it for granted. Tonight is the night that I have dreamt about since I was a kid. And win or lose, I have accomplished my dream...

Jonny Gunnz: Wrestlemania wreslings biggest event of the year.A wrestlers only chance for stardum.It is his last chance to prove himself over all other compettiors.Wrestlemania is The Shotgun Hybrids last chance make my persence know to one and all at U....W....E.

Eric Draven: What does this match mean to me? Absolutly nothing. Its just my debut , and I am going up against a nobody and a has been. This is a typical opening match and I am going to come out on top.. You can count on it.

Tony Black: Wrestlemania, is where I embark on my new journey, and face my new set of obsticles. This is where I begin to shine through the rest, and Take my rightful spot on the throne that is reserved for the UWE world heavyweight champion. I don't care which 3 wins. This is my path, and this is my Destiny Fullfilled...I am...Tony Black

Maverick: tonight is the night i take control. i was screwed out of my wrestlemania main event because of t-dubb now i will destroy my other former partner. then once my worries are out of my way i will hold what is mine and that is the World Heavyweight Championship!!! Reece cant stop me, T-dubb cant stop me and these people cant stop me. nobody in UWE can stop me. i am Maverick so consider yourself warned
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:01:30 am »

Match 1: Leezer vs Eric Draven vs Undertaker

Match Writer: xSHADOWx91

JR: Here we go. It's time to kickoff the grandest PPV in all of wrestling...Wrestlemania! First off we have an explosive triple threat. with out anymore waiting here is the match.

-The arena is dark and gloomy and the fans are up out of there seats. The lights completely turn off and the music "Needles" played by Seether blasts through the PA system. Out of the curtains comes "The Insane One" Eric Draven. Draven stops at the top of the ramp weraing nothing but shorts and boots along with a black bandana around his wrists. He looks over at the fans and spits into the crowd of people. The fans begin to boo as Draven makes his way down to the Ring. Slowly Eric makes his way into the ring and climbs onto the second turnbuckle and raises his arms. A loud aray of boos are heard and Draven just smirks. He walks to the end of the ring and waits for his opponents-

Lillian: Introducing first weighing in at 240 lbs...from Red Bank, New Jersey! "The Insane one" Eric Drrrraven!!!!

King: Here is the insane one...I wonder if he can live up to the hype!

-The lights go black and then white and start to flash the crowd get up onto their feet then the lights go white again and the French National anthem starts to play immediately the crowd start to boo extremely loudly the curtains vibrate a little and then leezer appears he looks up at the large crowd in Disgust shakes his head, frowns and continues to walk down the ramp he has a large T-Shirt saying France on the front and on the back it says simply the best the crowd are all still booing as he gradually walks round the ring and stares right at draven-

Lillian: And his opponent...weighing in at 290 lbs, Hailing from Paris, France...Leezer!

-Right after the introductions leezer runs towars draven and tackles him. Draven falls to the ground, but quickly rolls away to avoid being man handled by the big man. Draven hits leezer with a huge DDT...Leezers head bounces off the mat and Draven goes for a Sharpshooter. Leezer quickly powers out, pushing draven into the referee. The ref is knocked out of the ring and so is draven. Draven reaches under the apron and waits for leezer. Leezer bends over the rope to pick up draven by his hair, but his nailed with a steel chair to the face. The ref did not see it, because he was knocked out of the ring. Eric Draven slides in and lays the chair down. Draven picks up the gigantic man, and plants him with an "Insane DDT" onto the chair. Draven picks him up again, and hits another trademark move. This time it is the "Draven Driver." The Insane one nearly goes for a pin but realizes the ref is just now getting to his feet. Leezer rolls over and grabs dravens leg. Draven falls and leezer capitolizes. Leezer picks him up for a huge body press slam. Dravens quickness is just to much tgo keep the big man from taking control. Draven rolls over and stands up facing the Giant on one knee when draven nails him in the head with the chair again. Draven then positions him in the middle of the ring and applies the Draven Death Lock!

JR: I don't know if he can withstand that hold-[/b]

-Leezer fights and pulls to the ropes, but draven pulls him away. Leezer taps out in pain as draven keeps it locked in. The ref....who is leaning up against the bottom rope from the outside sees him tapping and calls for the bell. Draven releases and celebreates in the ring. Draven throws his arms in the air as WM cuts to a word from their sponsers-

Final points:

Leezer: 9 + 0 = 9

Eric Draven: 12 + 0 = 12

Undertaker: 0 + 0 = 0
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:02:18 am »

UWE tag team titles match
Match 2: Billy Gunn and Triple H vs Tony Black and Jonny Gunnz

Match Writer: xSHADOWx91

-The Arena goes Black and I Walk Alone sounds on the P.A. and Tony blows through the curtains and walks to the center of the stage. He throws his arms in the air, and walks quickly down the ramp. Tony takes a drink of his water and throws the rest in the crowd. Tony leaps onto the apron and he steps inside the ring. Tony climbs the second turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air again. Tony jumps down, and waits for his opponents. Tony stands there with a c.ocky smile and stretches out a little. Then The Game plays on the P.A. and Triple H and Billy Gunn come to the ring together. They walk up the steps and taunt to the fans. Tony immediatly runs after them double clotheslining them. Tony picks up billy gunn and T-Bone suplex's him to the outside. Tony picks up Triple H and hits him with a thunderous Spinebuster. Tony goes for the pin-
KICKOUT!

-Tony stands up and looks at the ramp and sees Johnny Gunnz running to the ring. Tony tells him to stay in the corner and wait. Gunnz hangs out in the corner and waits as directed. Tony picks up Triple H and whips him to the corner and punds him with huge knees to the gut. Tony whips him to the ropes and goes for a running knee, but Tony misses and gets nailed with a knee by triple h. Tony goes down, and tries to reach gunnz. Tony makes the tag and so does triple h. Gunnz goes and smashes billy gunn before he can get out into the ring. Tony runs in there and plants him with a thunderous, Test-like boot to the face! Tony goes in the corner and waits. Triple H goes in and billy and the game double team him. Gunnz double DDT's them and reaches for the tag. Tony pulls is arm back a little and gunnz gets hit by Billy Gunn. Tony smiles and laughs a little while billy tags ni triple h. Triple H goes for a pedigree, but it is reversed and sent over johnny's shoulder. Johnny picks up triple h and sends him to the corner to the left of tony. gunnz starts to punch and knee him, but Tony runs over there and blind tags him. Tony jumps in the ring and pushes johnny to the opposite corner. Tony knees Triple H and punishes him in the Corner. Tony picked up triple h and hit him with a huge body press flapjack. Tony crouched down in the farthest corner from gunnz and billy. Tony ran and nailed triple h with a trademark spear. Tony picked up triple h and gave him a hellacious Blackout! Triple H was out cold and slaps gunnz' arm and tells him to go pin him. Gunnz takes his sweet time to go over there and pin him-
KICKOUT!

-Triple H kicked out after two. Gunnz wasted to much time and Tony gave him a dirty look. Billy gunn charged in there and attacked a distracted Johnnu gunnz. Johnny battled back after a few minutes of fighting and went for the tag to Tony, but Tony jumped off the apron and pointed at gunnz. Right then, triple h attacked him from behind and hit him with a spinebuster and a knee smash. HHH then planted him with a gigantic Pedigree in the middle of the ring. Triple H went for the pin-
3!!!!

-Triple H jumps up and celbrates with billy gunn as they hold there titles high. Tony looks on from the center of the stage. Johnny Gunnz looks up and sees Tony on the titantron. Pointing at Gunnz with an Evil Smile and a cold laugh on his breath-

Final points:

Billy Gunn: 14 + 0 = 14
Triple H: 22 + 0 = 22

Tony Black: 34 + 0 = 34
Jonny Gunnz: 0 + 0 = 0
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:09 am »

Title for Title match
Match 3: Michael Reece vs Maverick

Match Writer: Sting101

As the previous match ends and the ring is cleared Reece’s music hits as he walks straight to the ring with a determined look in his eyes, as he steps into the ring Maverick’s music plays Reece walks out of the ring and waits on the ramp for Maverick as he walks further up the ramp, Maverick jumps him from behind as he has appeared from the crowd Maverick slams Reece’s head into one of the barriers he then grabs a warning sign off the same barrier and smashes it over Reece’s head several times he then lifts Reece up and ddt’s him on the ramp, Maverick gets up and taunts the crowd and receives many boos in return he then lifts Reece up and whips him into the side of the ring he then walks down and shoulder drives Reece against the ring some more before whipping him into the stairs he picks him up and whips into the barricade and charges but Reece ducks and Maverick flies over the barricade into the crowd who go nuts Reece follows him into the crowd as they start to fight in the crowd Maverick stumbles towards the tiers and Reece follows Maverick makes his way onto some scaffolding

Reece makes his way up aswell both men trade punches as they each move closer to the edge, maverick sidesteps a punch and goes for a clothesline but Reece ducks it and as Maverick turns around Reece delivers a spear that sends them both over the edge and through the staging next to the production table, the referee rushes over as emt’s and trainers rush out the crowd is chanting holy sh*t..holy sh*t

Neither of them are moving the trainers check them out then each is put onto a stretcher the crowd boos as the stretchers disappear behind the curtains… a few moments later the crowd goes loud as both men come stumbling out from behind the curtains trading blow for blow Reece delivers a knee to the gut of Maverick and grabs him by the hair and drags him over to the barrier and bounces his head off of it as Maverick leans back and stumbles around in a daze Reece goes to set him up for a ddt but Maverick pokes him in the eyes and stumbles down to the ring and rolls into the ring as the ref calls for the bell

To put the match officially underway, Maverick collapses in a corner as the ref starts the ten count against Reece, Reece manages to roll into the ring as the ref reaches nine Maverick starts to stomp on him a few times and then lifts him up and whips him into the corner Maverick charges him but is met with a forearm as Maverick staggers backward he turns round into a clothesline as Reece starts to rial up the crowd he picks Maverick up and whips into the ropes and delivers another clothesline then another and another till he is psyched up he then signals for his finisher and lifts Maverick up but as he goes for it Maverick squirms out of it and pushes Reece who bumps into the referee knocking him out Reece in shock turns around and manages to avoid a dropkick Reece picks Maverick up and whip him into the ropes and runs into the opposite ones both men land a double clothesline, Maverick is the first up and sees the ref is still down so he slides outside the ring and grabs his title and then rolls back into the ring and smiles as Reece gets up he charges him and goes to hit him with the title and lands it he tries to wake the ref up and then goes for the cover

1… 2… Reece gets the shoulder upas the crowd cheer on Maverick out of frustration picks the title back up but sees the ref is stirring so he drops the belt in the middle of the ring picks Reece up and ddt’s him on the belt  and he goes for the cover

1… 2…

Reece Kicks out Maverick starts pulling on his own hair he then picks Reece up and goes for a german suplex but Reece gets of it causing Maverick to stumble forward and knock the ref down again he turns around and is speared by Reece who goes for the cover as the crowd counts along

1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7…

Reece releases the pin and goes to check on the ref but as he turns his back Maverick low blows him he then whips Reece into the corner and sets up for a superplex and lands it both men are down with exhaustion

When Reece gets up and the crowd cheers he sees Maverick is down and picks him up and sets up for the King Driver when…as Maverick is going up he lifts the **** title up with him and smacks Reece in the head with it, Maverick is in control now as he puts Reece on the turnbuckle and lifts him up, time for the Top Gun! but wait, he goes the other way and top Gun's Maverick through the announce table!!!!! Maverick got distance on that top gun and has killed Michael Reece!!!!!

J.R - Holy crap King, Michael Reece's body has been broken in half.

King - Seriously, we need some help out here.

Maverick landed on his front and Reece on his back, Maverick just about manages to get enough strength to put one arm over Reece, the ref counts...
3! My god its over, i can't believe this match-up.
Here is your winner and both **** and Intercontinental champion...Maverick!

Final points:

Michael Reece: 72 + 0 = 72

Maverick: 79 + 0 = 79
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:37 am »

Money in the bank ladder match
Ty Bahr vs The Who vs Jonny

Match writer: Greenbean

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen its time for the money in the bank match

Highway to hell is the first theme tune to play in the arena, bringing out The Who, he wastes no time in making his way to the ring and climbing straight into it, looking up at the briefcase hanging high, so near to him but yet so far away from him, he just stands waiting for his opponents to coming out.

The next music to play it that of Ty Bahr's, the entire lights in the arena go out. And the famous TKO Countdown starts on the titantron, counting down from 5. And After it goes at Zero. Huge pryo's shoots out and with the lights still out Tyler walks out and a light below shows his shadow. The lights come back and Tyler stands on the ramp and he raises his right arm and red white and blue pyro shoots out on stage. Tyler then hops on the third step on the steel steps and he enters the ring. Stares directly at The Who and then slaps him in the face throws The Who out of the ring, he then throws The Who into the steel steps outside the ring and then quickly sets up a ladder below the belts.
Then Jonny's music, the one and only, plays and Jonny wastes no time in running into the ring and hits Bahr in the back stopping him, then he pulls Bahr down from the ladder and spins him around and hits a few rights to the head of Ty Bahr, then Jonny dropkicks Bahr, which sends him staggering into the ropes with the Who on the apron knocking him back off and to the floor, Jonny then gets up and runs at Ty Bahr, Ty Bahr hits a hard powerslam, the crowd cheers loudly as they see Thew Who beginning to bring out a table, he flips the table over and sets it up, then he goes under the ring and gets another table, he sets them up side by side, then Ty Bahr comes outside and hits The Who from behind with a hard punch to the back of the head, then Bahr goes under the ring and grabs a garbage can lid, he sets it on the ground, then he goes for the TKO on The Who through the tables but before he can lift The Who, Jonny comes running from behind, but Bahr turns around and boots him in the face, Jonny immediately holds his nose and falls onto one of the tables which is already set-up as Ty Bahr turns his attention to The Who again, he picks The Who up straight and slaps him on the side of the head, the crowd boos as Bahr puts The Who in a powerbomb position, then he looks up at the crowd and smiles at them all, the crowd fills with “Bahr sucks!” chants, then Bahr takes too much time as The Who backbody drops him on top of Jonny and both Jonny and Ty Bahr go straight through the table together!

JR Oh my gawd! What a counter from The Who what a chance he has here now.

The Who rolls slowly into the ring, he grabs a ladder, he sets it up in the center of the ring, then he sets up onto the first rung, he slowly climbs higher and higher up the ladder, the crowd begins to get tense as The Who climbs, they cheer for him, then Ty Bahr is seen getting in the ring, The Who keeps his focus and continues to climb the ladder, Ty Bahr then climbs the same side as The Who, then Bahr puts his arms around The Who's waist! The Who is halfway up the ladder and Ty Bahr German Suplexes him off of the ladder!!!

JR OH MY GAWD!!!

The crowd chants “HOLY SH*T!” HOLY SH*T!” HOLY SH*T!” The Who is lying on the mat motionless, JR is screaming in the background but cannot be heard from the noise from the crowd, Bahr has a blank stare looking up at the lights, Jonny  is trying desperately to make it back to his feet, Jonny makes it to his feet but so does Ty Bahr, but Bahr cannot keep his balance and fall into the ropes, he is leaning against the ropes but Jonny climbs onto the apron, Jonny and Ty Bahr are trading blows on either side of the apron until Ty Bahr pokes Jonny in the eyes, Jonny can hardly see and is tryin to come around, while Ty Bahr staggers backwards a little...then out of nowhere Bahr hits the Bahr and Grill Superkick on Jonny!! sending Jonny flying off the apron and crashing straight through the tables!!!!!

JR: No! Jonny has to be knocked out, God there has to be a limit here!!

The crowd is booing, even more because in the ring Bahr has made it to his feet, and is waving at Jonny, who is receiving medical attention on the outside, but just as Bahr turns around he is smacked right in the head with a ladder by The Who, The Who sets-up the ladder, but after looking at it for a few seconds throws it out of the ring and decides to go outside the ring and look underneath, he pulls out an absolutely huge ladder from under the ring, he has a had time moving it but eventually puts it into the ring and sets it up, The Who is very slowly climbing the ladder but Ty Bahr is back on his feet and is climbing the other side, The Who hits Bahr down, but Ty Bahr quickly sets-up the smaller ladder and climbs up it to get to the level of The Who, but The Who grabs Bahr and super superplexes him all the way over his smaller ladder, and over the huge ladder all the way to the ground, snapping Bahr into peices.

King - No, this can't happen Ty Bahr was suppose to be the next UWE champion, but now its looking as though the The Who will be money in the bank!

The Who is slowly climbing up the bigger ladder again, he is nearing and nearing the top, he's touching the briefcase, but Jonny comes running up the smaller ladder and hits a huge shining wizard, sending The Who flying off the ladder, busting him straight open!

J.R - Thats a 15 foot ladder, my Gawd! The Who needs help, honestly!!!

Jonny, with all he has left, pulls himself up the ladder, step by step, hes touching the briefcase, he unstraps it, Jonny wins!!!

J.R - That match was huge, Jonny is Mr. Money in the bank and  i take my hat off to him, i take my hat off to all these guys, that was one hell of a match!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and Mr. Money in the bank...Jonny!

Final points:

Ty Bahr: 32 + 0 = 32

Jonny: 39 + 0 = 39

The Who: 8 + 0 = 8
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 03:04:04 am »

UWE World Heavyweight Championship match
Jodion vs James Polacke vs David Andrews

Match Writer: Greenbean

J.R - Ladies and Gentlemen, this is it, the main event of Wrestlemania 2006!
The first music is Survival of the sickest, is gonna be the icon, who slowly walks from behind the curtain with water bottle in hand, stops on stage, and bows his head. After about roughly four seconds, He steps onto the ramp and slowly heads down to the ring, always exchangind harsh words with a fan or two. Once downthe ramp, he stops at the bottom of the ring steps, opens his water bottle, and pours some water on his head, then tosses the bottle to the crowd, climbs into the hell in a cell and enters the ring via the second rope, once in, He jogs to the other side of the ring, balances him self int he middle of the ropes and taunts.

A blue storbe light starts as the lights go down 'It's Time' - Isane Clown Posse starts over the P.A as lasers fly around the arena, James hops out on one foot and turns around and points to the crowd he then hops down the ramp and turns to each side to high five fans he then smashes fists with one fan grabs their sign and shows it to the crowd he gives it back, he walks into the hell in a cell and slides into the ring he walks around to each corner puts two fingers to his heart kisses them and points to the sky he then stands on one corner and rials the crowd up, staring at Andrews and waiting for Jodion.

All the lights in the arena goes black. After a while a heavy intro with guitar and drums start playing. The lights at the entrance start flickering and the whole stage is bathed in all the different coloured light. The titantron shows the word "Sick" and then "Rotten" and last "World". When half the initial guitarsolo has finished playing Jodion steps out onto the stage. Turns around, showing the cross tattooed on his back. Turns around again, starts walking. On the middle of the ramp he taps his heart two times with his fist before pointing to the sky looking up.

As the attention is on Jodion, Andrews pulls out a chair from under the ring and bashes Polacke in the head with it and repeateadly smacks him, the he launches Polacke, who is busted wide open out of the ring as Jodion rushes to the ring and the ref only just ring the bell, the match starts with Polacke unconcious.

Jodion throws Andrews to the mat, Andrews just smiles and get's right up, they lock up again, and Andrews kicks Jodion in the gut, and then takes him down with a headlock, Jodion counters with a scissors gets up and runs at Andrews, who again flips Jodion on his back into a headlock.

[/i]King: Well we are going to have to give the strength to Jodion, but the mat wrestling will have to go to Orton and i can only assume Polacke is out of this.

JR: Andrews is a no good bastard, he shouldn't be in this match for what he has done.
 Jodion finally gets to his feet, then uses an elbow to the mid section to get out of the hold, then he throws Andrews against the ropes, who comes back with a clothesline, then Andrews gives an elbow to Jodion. Andrews picks Jodion up, and with one smooth motion hits a suplex, then gets a cover...
Kick out! Jodion kicks out right at 2. Andrews picks Jodion up again and does a back suplex, then goes for the cover...
Kick out! he kicks out at 1 this time. Then Andrews becomes a little fustrated and starts punching Jodion in the head, he then apllies a head scissors, The ref asks Jodion to quit but he doesn't, Jodion then begins punching Andrews to release the hold. Andrews does both men get to their feet, and Andrews throws Jodion against the ropes, Jodion then ducks, but when Jodion comes back Andrews hits him with a clothesline.

JR: Well it has been all Andrews in the opening minutes here. Including wiping out one of his opponents.

Andrews then goes up top and waits for Jodion to get up, Jodion then slowly gets up and Andrews goes for a missle dropkick, Jodion moves out of the way though causing Andrews to crash down. Then when Andrews lands he seems to have hurt his back, and Jodion goes right after it applying a several punches to the lower back, Jodion picks Andrews up and backward and throws him against the ropes then hits his lower back hard with a right hand. Jodion then picks Andrews up and hits a suplex, then another. He covers him...
Kick out! Jodion then puts two knees to the back of Andrews, then he gets up, and as he stands there looking at Andrews, he charges at Andrews, but Andrews side stepped him and sent him over the top ropes and to the floor.

J.R -  This is where it is going to get really interesting folks!

King - this is where these guys take their game to a whole new level

Andrews goes under the ring and gets out a table then a ladder, he throws them both in the ring, he gets up and goes into the ring himself, he sets up the table in the middle of the ring, he then sets up the ladder in between one of the comers, looking to irish whip Jodion into it, he lauches Jodion face first into the ladder, Polacke is starting to come around again now and he tries to climb to the apron, Andrews irish whips Jodion, who comes back at him with a spear! but he missed Andrews and knocked Polacke straight into the cell, Jodion then turned around...the icon bomb from Andrews! threw the table!!!!!!!!
3!

JODION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

J.R - Jodion is gone! My Gawd i can't believe it!! we are going to crown a new champion right here.

Andrews vs Polacke, one will become champion, Andrews works on Polacke outside the ring, ramming his head into the steel of the cage, Andrews throws Polacke back in the ring...
Kickout! Polacke is fighting back, he's up to his feet and giving it all he's got, Polacke is giving right and lefts and he begins to climb the ladder, but he pulls Andrews up with him, hes signalling for the polar effect! Andrews hits a low blow on top of the ladder! T.I Cutter!!!!!!!!!!! Polacke crashes and burns...
3! Andrews! Andrews! he's the new world champion!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and a NEW UWE World Heavyweight Champion....'The Icon' David Andrews!

Final points:

Jodion: 72 + 0 = 72

James Polack: 81 + 0 = 81

David Andrews: 83 + 0 = 83
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: