Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 20, 2024, 04:40:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

King of the Ring results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King of the Ring results!  (Read 708 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: January 11, 2007, 03:23:34 am »

Intercontinental championship number one contender's match[/b]
Match 1: "The Shotgun Hybrid" Nicholas Rodriguez vs Adryan Jackson

Match writer: xSHADOWx91

Lillian Garcia: The Following match is scheduled for one fall! And is a #1 Contenders match for the Intercontinental Championship!

Suddenly, the lights go out for 15 seconds, then kick up flashing like Triple H but red, blue, green and orange.End of the Hearache, by Killswitch Engage blasts on the PA. Nick & Laura appeare on stage Nick does a Raven taunt with his back to the ring.He turns then both of them walk down the ramp, Nick then runs and slides into the ring gets up and bonces off the ropes then stops and walks around the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first...from Waco, Texas! Weighing in at 221lbs...He is "The Shotgun Hybrid" Nicholas Rodriguez!!!

Jim Ross: This kid has some talent...I am not one for favorites, but he has my vote to win this match.

Jerry Lawler: Well, I don't know much about Adryan Jackson so I can't comment.

Jim Ross: That is first. Most of the time i can't get youto stop talking...

Jerry Lawler: Whatever JR, lets just watch the match.

The crowd quiets their boos, waiting for Adryan. Nicholas Rodriguez laughs and jumps around swinging his arms around taunting to Adryan. Suddenly Adryan runs out withouth entrance music and an introduction ready for a fight and slides into the ring.

DING DING DING!!!

Aryan is met with a big stomp to the ribs. Aryan clinches his gut and tries to get up and fight. Nicholas prevents Adryan Jackson from standing up with a big dropkick to the head, sending him outside the ring. Adryan quickly slides back in and is met with a snap suplex. Adryan jumps back up and screams in Nicks face showing his strength and endurance. Aryan runs at him with a few clotheslines and big one sending him to the ground. Adryan picks him up and tries for a suplex, but Nick reverses it into a T-bone suplex. Nick taunts to the crowd and reseaved boos and then runs at adryan with intensity and levels him with a shining wizard. Nick signals for a big finisher and attempts a reverse death valley, but Adryan wiggles out of it and hits a DDT.

Jim Ross: This is heart shown by both of these athletes. What a match!

Nick gets to his feet firsts and runs at adrian with another dropkick. Adryan crashes into the corner and Nick lifts him up there and lands a few rights and lefts on him.

Jerry Lawler: This is it!

Nicholas Rodriguez runs against the ropes and leaps up onto the ropes and spring boards off the ropes and grabbing Adryan Jackson into an RKO on the way down. Adryans head bounces of the mat with hellacious intensity and knocks him dazed. Nick dives into a cover.
1......2.....3!!!!!!

DING DING DING!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship! "The Shotgun Hybrid" Nicholas Rodriguez!!!
End of the heartache sounds on the PA, and laura steps into the ring. Nick and Laura celebrate quickly and rub it in the fans faces. Nicholas Rodriguez and Laura leave the ring after their quick celebration and walk up the ramp into the back.

Final points:

Nicholas Rodriguez: 6 + 0 = 6

Adryan Jackson: 0 + 0 = 0
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:24:06 am »

[big]Returning superstar 1: Part 1[/big]

*The camera cuts to the locker room, the whole locker room is in darkness except for Maria who is sitting opposite the camera and she is facing someone who has their back towards the camera and you can barely make out a silhouette of this mysterious person*

Maria: welcome UWE fans I’m sitting here with UWE’s newest contracted…

????: I will have to stop you there technically I’m not contracted to UWE because my current contract with my employer prohibits me from appearing on any other show their theirs this is what I shall not be revealing my name or my face to the UWE cameras until my current contract is over.

Maria: ok now I am correct in that you are a former wrestler for UWE?

????: yes that is correct I had been under contract to both UWE and my current employer at the same time but when my current employer began upping the work load I had to cut back on the companies that I was employed to and seeing as I had only been in UWE for a couple of weeks it was one of many companies that I was forced  to leave.

Maria: you no showed a few events in UWE before you officially handed your resignation in?

????: that is correct I had to forfeit three matches here in UWE because their was no way I would have been able to make both the UWE show and the show for my current employer that’s the problem of taking on multiple jobs in this business one day you are on one side of the country where another company want you on their show on the opposite side so you have to make the choice to who you work for and for me I chose the company that I have been in the longest Bru… hold on I forgot to say that I have been advised not to mention the company that I chose to be my main focus because even though the publicity on a rival companies programming may boost ratings that’s not what this business is about for my and my employer its all about pride and passion for this sport.

Maria: well I know your current employer and their have been a few wrestlers from there who chose to stick with UWE and not to go back like you did what is your reaction to these wrestlers?

????: what the sell outs the guys who chose the big bucks over the pride of this sport that’s why I’m coming here now because my current employer has been having some problems in regards to talent and more importantly the talent that are constantly missing shows you see when the guys left and came here they left massive gaps in the roster which were quickly filled with the wrestlers who took pride in what they did and some of us tried to make that huge leap into the top ranks but as soon as one guy got there they left and then it was like “I’m now the world champ see you later” they never took pride in what being a champion is all about and that’s the honour from your peers that you are one of the top guys in the company but no they just took the belt laid claim that their a champion then left that is a **** disgrace to the company and to this **** business.

Maria: ok, have you seen the current roster here in UWE before are there some familiar faces and some new ones and who do you think will be a threat to you here?

????: threat? Darling nobody is a threat to me when its all said and done everyone will feel my pain and everyone will know my name and will fear me!

????: as to the guys on the roster

*The unknown man picks up a piece of paper and looks at it*

????: there are some new faces there are some ones I know hold on you **** serious you have Adeslberger under contract **** hell I might as hell not even sign this contract that guy is more trouble than he is worth

Maria: what do you mean?

????: lets just put it this way I **** his career around before and I’m not afraid of doing it again the guy is a **** leach he sucks a company for all that he can then fucks off never to bee seen again.

????: and oh my god you serious Tony Black is back wow that guy was a legend till he sold out. my god have you seen those pics circulating on the net and all those stories I hear downtown at the docks he has a huge following from the sailors and the gay community.

????: and what’s up with this  Jodion wasn’t he a champ here?

Maria: yes he was?

????: what ever happened to him cause I don’t see him as champion no more something must have taken his balls off the game maybe it was all those hookers he picked up at those late night clubs he must have cause some **** up **** off of them to **** his career up

Maria: excuse me?

????: you heard me **** he was **** some right old slapper

Maria: that “slapper” as you so call put her is me

????: oh I’m so sorry…here let me apologise

*The mysterious man stands up turns around and knocks the camera man down causing the camera to fall on the floor still running*

????: right now **** nobody disrespects me and I don’t give a **** who you are

Maria: what are you going to do?

????: wouldn’t you like to know?

*With that a loud slap can be heard and the camera catches Maria falling onto the floor*

????: now let the fun begin

*There is the sound of footsteps coming towards the camera then there is some movement with the camera as it is picked up*

????: right now how do you stop filming on this thing…ah that’s it…goodbye UWE fans for now

*The feed from the camera cuts dead showing complete darkness*
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:24:30 am »

Match 2: Christy Hemme vs Trish Stratus

Match Writer: xSHADOWx91
The Camera cuts to the curtain area. Christy Hemme's music hits and Christy walks out. Right after that, she is pummeled by Trish Stratus. Trish stomps her around and drags her to the ring. Christy kicks her in the gut and slides into the ring. Trish follows her after regrouping outside.
DING DING DING
Jim Ross: Well, lets get this divas match started.
Jerry Lawler: Puppies! Woo Hoo!
Trish kicks Christy in the face and gives her a few forearms to the face. Christy falls back and clinches her face. Trish goes for a stratusfaction, but christy pushes her off. Christy DDT's trish and then goes for the cover.
1.....2....KICKOUT!
Trish jumps out of the cover and rolls to the outside. Christy follows here and is met with a Chick Kick right outside the ring Christy appears out cold and Trish throws her back in. Trish slides in and goes for the cover.
1.....2.....KICKOUT!
Trish seems frustereated and starts stomping the resilliant Christy Hemme. Ttrish stands her up and throws her in the corner. Christy kicks the charging Trish in the face and jumps up onto the top turnbuckle for a high risk manovuer. Trish runs at her and flips up onto the top turnbuckle and attempts a stratusphere. Christy pushes her off and lands a big cross body on her. Christy lands on her roughly and Trish rolls her over and gets a handful of tights.
1.....2.....3!!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner....Trish Stratus!

Final points:

Trish Stratus: 17 + 0 = 17

Christy Hemme: 0 + 0 = 0
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 03:24:54 am »

[big]Returning superstar 1: Part 2[/big]

*The camera cuts showing Maria tied down to a chair with a gag in her mouth and standing behind here the mysterious person who’s head is sill in the darkness and cant be recognised*

????: right now UWE fans as you can see I have taken over this interview from Maria here because frankly she is being a complete **** she couldn’t organise a interview to save here life and that will be put to the test fight now you see I’m going to interview that **** and the answers that she gives me will determine how she leave this room

*Maria screams into her gag*

????: now when I remove this gag you have to promise me you will not scream do you understand

*Maria nods and the mystery person removes the gag*

Maria: HELP! HELP ME! I NEED HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

*All of a sudden the mystery man delivers a elbow to Maria knocking her back*

????: I told you not to do that **** now your in for it

*The mysterious man then gets hold of a bottle of something and pours it around Maria’s chair in a circle*

????: hey **** wake up

*Maria comes round*

????: now we will not be playing games any longer, seeing as you have already lost your test of doing a proper interview when you started screaming this is how things are going to work you see I know you had a complete profile on me giving you all the info on me and what I do well as of now all that information is completely useless because I thought that by joining UWE I will be having a fresh lease on life and I have been in training for sometime and have added a few new unique moves to my arsenal but its not just that you see I had to take a long hard look in the mirror the other day and I saw something that I always wanted to avoid and that was becoming old news you see I have been the same guy for some time now and even though I love doing what I do I wanted to make a change to mix things up a bit more and it was then that I saw it the reflection in the mirror from my cooker…FIRE!!

*The unknown guy walk up to Maria’s face with be back to the camera*

????: you see fire is something that every one needs and everyone wants but some people cannot harness its power or they do but they cant control it

*he pulls out a lighter and lights it up next to Maria’s face*

????: you see if you look at it there is beauty and elegance this is one of the most perfect forms on this world but because of people being scared it is always never used right…are you scared of the fire Maria?

Maria: no

????: good cause I hate people who are scared of nature it shows their weakness it shows their flaws and it shows me where to strike now do you remember that guy who was holding the camera? Well I have had to remove him because he was scared he could not of understood what I am all about but I’m sure you do

*All of a sudden a door opens and a woman walks in and towards the mysterious man and Maria*

???? Woman: I sorted that guy out the will be waking up in the boot of a car going to some where **** up

???? Man: good now as I promised here is Maria do what you wanted but just remember this is Pay Per View so nothing **** tonight

????Woman: oh what a shame oh well time for my to play with that ****

*The unknown woman walks over to Maria and sits on her lap then she starts to kiss her and forcing herself onto her causing the chair Maria is tied to, to fall over the mysterious woman then pulls out a knife and starts cutting Maria’s clothes then ripping them off her and throwing them away stopping then she get her to her underwear*

???? Woman: sorry darling as much as I would want to go further with you we cant put our new employers out of business before we sign now can we

*The mysterious woman puts the chair back onto all its feet and into the light with shows now Maria sitting down in just her bra and panties*

???? Man: argh I grow tired of all this bullshit lets finish this now…hey UWE have you ever seen someone burnt at the stake?

???? Man: well now is your chance…so till next week UWE fans have a fun time

*With that the unknown man and woman walk out the man pulls out a lighter and lights it turning around he throws the lighter towards Maria but it does not go to here instead it goes to the floor around here which was covered in that liquid and in seconds there is a circle of fire around Maria but it is not close enough to set her on fire and through all of this Maria is screaming like crazy*
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 03:25:15 am »

Tag team titles match[/b]
Match 3: Triple H and Billy Gunn (c) vs Lucas Awol and John Adelsberger

The Camera cuts over to the locker room area. Lucas and John are talking about their match in a few minutes and out of nowhere Triple H, and Billy Gun hit the locker room and pummel John and Awol. Triple H drives Awol's head into a locker, Billy Gunn gives John the faemasser onto the steel steps in their. KOTR cuts to a word from their sponsers as security pours in.
Brought to you by Xyence Extreme sports supplements.
Advertising promo about the mystery superstar returning to UWE
KOTR comes back and it shows John and Awol taking the upperhand moving into the arena. John kicks Triple H down the ramp and Lucas continues punching Gunn at ringside.
Jim Ross: All hell has broken loose. Atleast they're at ringside. Lets get this damn match started for GAWD's Sake!
John wheels HHH into the ring and the other two go to their respective corners.
DING DING DING!!!
John kicks HHH in the gut a few times and goes for a DDT, but the bigger superstar reverses into a DDT of his own. HHH, exausted from the battle down to the ring tags in his fresh partner Billy Gunn. Gunn runs at John and hits him with a punch to the face. Gunn goes for another, but John ducks and runs to the ropes. On the way back John tries a cross body, but Gunn cathes him and spins him into a tilt-a-wirl body slam. Gunn goes for the pin.
1....2....KICKOUT!
Jerry Lawler: That was a close one, wasn't it JR?
Jim Ross: Yes it was, If john can get the tag they might have a chance at the belts!
John pulls and pushes his way over to his partner and is an inch away from tagging in the anxious Lucas Awol, when HHH comes out of nowhere and grabs up John. John hits a big dropkick and sends HHH outside the ring. Billy Gunn grabs up john this time and john is thrown outside the ring to a waiting HHH. Triple H runs at John with a viscious knee and connects to Johns forehead. Lucas dives at HHH from the apron and sends HHH flying into the crowd. John and lucas get back in the ring and john slaps hands with lucas. Lucas, who is now the legal man runs at bill gun with a big clothesline. Billy jumps back up and goes for a clothesline of his own, but Lucas ducks and hits him with three staight german suplex's. Lucas signals for the F5, he hits it! he goes for the cover...
3!

DING DING DING!!!
Lillian Garcia: Here is your winners and NEW Tag Team Champions....John Adelsberger and Lucas Awol

Final points:

Triple H: 0 + 0 = 0
Billy Gunn: 0 + 0 = 0
Final points: 0

Lucas Awol: 18 + 0 = 18
John Adelsberger: 19 + 0 = 19
Final points: 37
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 03:25:42 am »

Intercontinental championship match[/b]
Match 4: Maverick (c) vs Hammer

Game on, by Disciple plasts on the PA, then green and blue strobe lights flash and white smoke sprout up and the lights make it look like green and blue smoke. Maverick appears coming out of the smoke and the smoke stops as soon as he comes out of it. then the fans erupt in boos as they see maverick is holding the Intercontinental championship on his shoulder.

Lillian Garcia: The Following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Making his way to the ring...From Redding, California! Weighing in at 260 lbs. He is "The Difference Maker".......Maverick!

Maverick smiles and taunts to the booing crowd. Maverick stretches a little and waits for Hammer.

Jerry Lawler: This is gonna be a good match.

white smoke blows from the entrance stage, creating much more cheers than from last week, because most of the fans know that they are about to see one of he biggest wrestlers they have ever seen- Hammer. The arena lights flash blue and yellow, drawing more cheers.

Lillian Garcia: And the challenger, weighing in at 375 pounds, standing at 7 feet 4 inches, from Saint Louis, Missouri!!!! HAMMER!

The fans lose their minds. People jmup out of their seats over the rails and try to run in the ring at the hometown hero. Hammer smiles and salutes the fans in the arena.

DING DING DING!!![/b]

Maverick runs right at hammer off the opening bell. Maverick hits a big dropkick to the big man nailing him in the jaw. Hammer just standing there smiles. Hammer picks up maverick and throws into the corner with intense power. Maverick squirming and aching to get away. Maverick, finally escapes and hides behond the referee. Hammer comes closer and Maverick pushes the ref right into the honey ham shaped hand coming toward him. The ref falls to the big limb and appears out of it. Hammer looks concerned for the ref at first, until Maverick dropkicks hammer in the groin, sending him to his knees. Maverick runs to the ropes and comes launching back with a drilling DDT. Maverick goes for the cover, but realizes the ref is still out. Hammer gets up and hits maverick with a shuffle side kick to the chin...Maverick falls back and hammer climbs up top. Hammer dives down for an attempt at a elbow drop, but Maverick rolls out of the way. Maverick and Hammer both stand up and maverick stomps on hammers foot and pokes him in the eye. Then maverick digs deep and lefts the big man up for a Spinebuster.

Jim Ross: Oh My Gawd! he just spinebustered a 300 plus pound man! What power!

Maverick revives the ref and goes for the cover.
1.....2....KICKOUT!!!

Jerry Lawler: That was close...Come on maverick you can do it!

Maverick gets up and kicks the big man in the gut. Hammer pushes him away with one arm and stands up. Maverick runs back at him and is met with a boot to the face. Maverick instantly falls to the ground and Hammer picks him up. Hammer puts mavericks head in between his legs.

Jerry Lawler: No Maverick!!! Not the Jacknife Powerbomb!

Maverick squirms away and trips the big guy. Mav starts stomping his legs and then locks in a Sharpshooter. Hammer powers out and sends maverick to the outside of the ring. Maverick lays there waiting, than Hammer come out to get him. The ref stops and ties his shoe as maverick his hammer with the steel chair nearby cutting him open. Maverick slides in and waits for the countout.

Hammer slides in the ring after 7 and tackles maverick to the ground. Hammer picks up maverick and gives him a huge backbreaker. Mav rolls around and squirms in pain...Hammer lifts up maverick and wipes the blood off his forehead. Hammer puts maverick in the powerbomb position again and lifts him high in the air. Maverick punches hammers head and then bites his forehead splitting the cut on his forehead even further. Maverick rolls through and has hammer in a roll-up pin. Maverick uses one hand to grab the rope and the other to grab a hand full of tights.
1.....2.....3!!!!!

DING DING DING!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and still Intercontenintal Champion!! The Difference Maker..Maverick!!!!

The fans boo him for minutes non-stop until he is finished celebrating and steps out of the ring. Maverick walks up the ramp and stops at the stage and holds his title up high. Maverick, then walks into the back as Hammer stares a hold through his back in the ring, feeling cheated and abused.

Final points:

Maverick: 24 + 0 = 24

Hammer: 12 + 0 = 12
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 03:26:07 am »

[big]Returning Superstar 2[/big]

-The camera pans over to a couch where a man is sitting in the dark. The man takes a drink of water. The man tells the interviewer to get the interview started.-

Interviewer: So Mr. Uhhh, I mean...So, why did you come back to UWE?

The Man: For two simple reason. Gold and Money. You see, while i sat at home on the couch getting fat I remembered what it was like winning my 6th World Title a few months back in a company I used to work for. The feeling of holding that title again flowed through all my muscles and vains pushing me to get of that couch and get back in the ring. I was injured by James Polacke a while back, and I will make sure he gets his, but The important thing ring now is to get my gold back.

Interviewer: When you got that feeling to get off the couch what did you do, and How did it make you feel?

The Man: That feeling pushed me off the couch and into my gym in the basement of my 3 story house. I ripped the fat off of my brittle bones and juiced of my muscles and got them back, bigger and badder than ever. I am sitting in front of you, in the best shape of my career. I am on a guest and the mission is to get my gold back and carry it on my shoulder.

Interviewer: Who is your first target being back in UWE?

The Man: You will see nevt week on showdown who i will have my returning match with. There will blood for surem and their will be tears, but I will reveal myself later tonight. I'm telling you when, just that I will be showing everyone who the king of the world is. Don't expect to see a game, because this is more than a game and this is more than a sport. This is life, and all of you will see me life pour into the ring.

Interviewer: Tell us your training techniques and how you got your new physique

The Man: I knew you were going to ask that. Well, I don't really want to, because none of you really deserve to hear my techniques, but I am feeling generous...You all need help to get rid of your fat, mis-shapen bodies. I start of every morning with 10 raw eggs and run 5 miles. After that I have a nuitricious breakfast with all the vital nutriants needed. Then I work out for 2 hours on treadmills and exercise bikes simaltaneously. After that, I goto my home gym, and lift weights for 1 hour, than I have a nutricious lunch, with more vitimins and minnerals. After that I go back into the gym and stretch out and have a practice match with a couple nobodies that i train...After that I work my techniques with Arn Anderson and Bret Hart until about dinner time. I eat a nutricious dinner and go to bed. The next day, I start it all over again.

Interviewer: That sounds like quite a day. What do you expect from the fans whilst returning?

The Man: I expect nothing. These fans are beneath and arn't worthy of kissing my feet. Next Question.

Interviewer: what do you think of the new talent in UWE? How do you think you will match up against them?

The Man: You see thats where you screwed up. There is only three guys on this roster with talent...Myself, Dave Andrews and Maverick. There will be no match-ups, just domination. The matches i'm scheduled in will be 5 minute matches, I will sweet right through them and send them crashing to the ground.

Interviewer: Do you consider the chances of Vince McMahon not giving you a title shot so soon?

The Man: You see, thats where your wrong again... I don't think you realize how smart Mr. McMahon is. Me and him do not know eachother much, but I do know that old Vinny knows talent and knows a champion when he sees one. He knows that I am the best is professional Wrestling today and that I am the upcoming superstar, even at such a yound age. I've only been out of college for two years and I am already a 6 time champion. You cannot deny talent and just pure magic. I am both and I think you even realize that. Don't kid yourself, You are threatened right now aren't you? You are threatened by this much skill and this much fury!

Interviewer: uhhhh, only got a couple more questions left. Do you--

The Man: Do I what. Do I think you are crazy in not kneeling before me! Yeah!

Interviewer: Mr.--

The Man: Ahhhh!

-The Man jumps up and rips off the mic from his shirt. You can see him throw the sunglasses of his face and look right into the face of the interviewer. The camer getting a shot of one dark figure and a trembling interviewer not talle than 5' 7" weighing no more than 150 lbs. The Man knees the interviewer hard in the gut causing him to cough up a little blood. The Man picks him up and throws him head first through the wall. The Man stands straight up and ripped his shirt to shreds revealing his toned, ripped 8 pack of muscle. The cut giant slowly sits back down and puts on his sunglasses, and speaks out-

The Man: I'm pretty damn sure the interview is over. Get this **** out of here!

-The camer pans around and KOTR goes to a short word from it's sponsers-
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 03:26:51 am »

King of the ring final[/b]
Match 5: Jonny vs Michael Reece

Match Writer: Greenbean

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the King of the Ring!......Michael Reece

Final points:

Michael Reece: 72 + 0 = 72

Jonny: 64 + 0 = 64
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 03:27:43 am »

3 Stages of hell match
Match 6: Jodion vs James Polacke

J.R - Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome back to UWE King of the Ring!

King - J.R what a night this has been already.

J.R - And folks its not even close to being over yet, next up is the match i've been looking forward to most, its the three stages of hell match between James Polacke and Jodion and this match goes way beyond titles and it goes way beyond being King, the following match is about pure hatred.

King - Hatred is a man's biggest drive J.R and this match is gonna be nasty...i like it!

The camera switches from the commentator's to Lillian Garcia, who is standing in the middle of the ring, with the hell in a cell hovering above her head, the cell that more than likely will be used sooner rather than later.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the three stages of hell match! the first fall will be a single's match, the second fall will be a first blood match and if we require a third and final fall it will be the first ever two tables hell in a cell match, where the only way to win is to put the opponent through 2 tables!

A blue storbe light starts as the lights go down 'It's Time' - Isane Clown Posse starts over the P.A as lasers fly around the arena, James hops out on one foot and turns around and points to the crowd, the crowd who at one point use to cheer the man are now booing and cussing at him.

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Rockingham, Western Australia, weighing in at 216 pounds....James Polacke!

His name is greeted with major heat from the UWE fans, but James doesn't seem bothered and then hops down the ramp and turns to each side to of the fans, but instead of getting them pumped up he just gives an evil looking smile at them. There is no sign at all of Melina, who he must have told to stay backstage for this match. He climbs into the ring and stands waiting for his opponent, Jodion.

All the lights in the arena goes black. After a while a heavy intro with guitar and drums start playing. The lights at the entrance start flickering and the whole stage is bathed in all the different coloured light. The titantron shows the word "Sick" and then "Rotten" and last "World". When half the initial guitarsolo has finished playing Jodion steps out onto the stage.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Vaasa, Finland, weighing in at 317 pounds.....Jodion!

As Lillian is introducing Jodion, he stands at the top of the ramp, shaking his head at Polacke and then Jodion starts to run down towards the ring, he jumps into the ring under the bottom rope, as Lillian quickly gets out of the ring and the bell rings, the match is underway.

= = DING, DING, DING = =

Jodion charges at Polacke and they both trade about three or four right hands, but Jodion's punches have more power in them and James Polacke wisely hits the deck and rolls out of the ring, to recover his time. Jodion tries to follow Polacke outside but the ref stands infront of Jodion, telling him to let Polacke get back in the ring. Jodion stands back as Polacke arrogantly makes his way back into the ring, as soon as he is back in, Jodion charges at him, but Polacke leans out of the ropes again, causing the ref to stop Jodion from attacking Polacke, as Jodion is backing up Polacke hits a reverse elbow to the face of Jodion and then clotheslines him to the ground, Polacke smiles and tells the fans how intelligent he is, the fans respond with a load of boos, but Polacke then begins to stomp away at different body parts of Jodion. Polacke then climbs to the second ropes of delivers a diving elbow drop to the chest of Jodion, Polacke quickly goes for the cover...

Kickout! Jodion is too strong and it's to early in the match to score a pinfall, Polacke once again stomps at Jodion and gets him in a headlock, with Jodion sat on his ass and Polacke kneeling behind him, applying the pressure making it hard for Jodion to breathe, Jodion is trying his best to fight it and he is trying to make it to his feet, after a huge struggle Jodion finally makes it to his feet, but Polacke still has the move locked in and is on the back of Jodion, Jodion tries to shake him off, but the grip of Polacke is too tight, Jodion then backs up into the turnbuckle, smashing Polacke's back into it, Polacke is hurt but keeps on Jodion, his grip is looser though, Jodion then charges into the turnbuckle once more and he does with that much force that Polacke releases the hold and grabs his back in pain, Jodion backs up and takes a few seconds to regain his breathe, once he does he looks up and charges at James Polacke, who smartly gets out of the way of an attempted spear just in time to see Jodion go shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Jodion instantly hits the floor and holds the shoulder, looking in some distress, Polacke slowly rises to his feet, with evil intention's running through his mind. Polacke then locks in a Fuji ora arm-bar, trying to pull that injured shoulder out of it's socket, Jodion is hurting and struggling to move anywhere, the fans try to get behind Jodion, but Polacke is focused on taking Jodion out, Jodion slowly crawls towards the ropes, dragging Polacke with him....and he makes it! the ref is calling for the hold to be released and Polacke does so, then he starts kicking the arm of Jodion, then Polacke whips Jodion to the ropes and tries to clothesline him, Jodion ducks and returns at Polacke with a big shoulder block, knocking Polacke to the ground hard, as soon as Polacke gets back up Jodion charges back at him with a clothesline, almost knocking Polacke out of his boots! Jodion lets out a huge roar, which gets the crowd pumped, but Jodion is still clearly favouring his left arm. Jodion gets up and picks up Polacke, then Jodion whips Polacke to the ropes and attempts another clothesline, but Polacke ducks then when Polacke returns Jodion greets him with a knee to the gut, flipping Polacke over and landing him on his back. Polacke slides across the ring and lifts himself up via the ropes, as Polacke gets to his feet he charges at Jodion, who quickly positions himself to hit a spinebuster on Polacke...and he nails it! Polacke is down! Jodion signals to the fans its time for the Crucifiction, Polacke is in pain and Jodion struggles to get him to his feet, Jodion lifts Polacke onto his shoulders and out of nowhere Polacke hits the AfterGlass!!!! match one is over, Polacke falls on Jodion and the ref counts...

Kickout! as the ref's hand was coming down for the 3 Jodion just managed to get his shoulder up somehow, that was so close! Polacke looks at the ref in shock, he was convinced that was enough, but the referee says no! Polacke sits in the ring for a few seconds, thinking of what to do, then a smile breaks onto the face of Polacke as he slides out of the ring, Polacke then forces an official at ringside off his chair and folds it up, before throwing it into the ring and following it. Polacke holds the chair and is stalking Jodion, waiting for him to get to his feet!

J.R - This isn't right, does he not know he will get disqualified?

King - He's willing to take that sacrifice J.R!

As soon as Jodion in on a vertical basis...BANG!!! he is flattened by James Polacke with a sickening chairshot to the head, the referee instantly calls for the bell to DQ James Polacke, Polacke is not bothered as he laughs at a nerely knocked out Jodion. But Jodion is not bleeding, which is which Polacke had hoped for!

Jodion leads 1-0

Polacke paces back and forth, wondering what to do next, then Polacke looks at the chair and stalks Jodion again, Jodion is trying with all his worth to get to his feet, he uses the ropes and pulls himself to his feet, Jodion slowly turns around and BANG! again another chair shot!!! but this time Jodion is staggering, he can hardly stand and his eyes are glazed over...James Polacke takes a few steps back and run up to Jodion with a huge chair shot that is heard throughout the arena! right in the skull!!!! Jodion is busted wide, wide open!!!

James Polacke ties 1-1

As Lillian announces the victory to James Polacke, the cell is being lowered, Polacke climbs out of the ring and takes a sip of water, he then takes the lock of the official so the door cannot be locked! The cell is down and in place, but the door is unlocked! Polacke then covers Jodion, but the ref is telling him that he cannot win by pinfall or submission, Polacke started to get angry with the official until Polacke drops him with a nasty right hand.

J.R - Oh come on! that was uncalled for damn it!

Polacke then climbs out of the ring and sets up one table in the middle of the ring, then he finds another table and sets that one up right on top of it! the tables are stacked now its just for someone to go through them! Jodion is on his feet, but seem to not know where he is as he is punching the air, Polacke walks back and forth, thinking how he is going to put Jodion through the 2 tables, Polacke then punches Jodion in the face, knocking him back against the ropes. Polacke then screams out 'Polar Effect!' and places Jodion on the ropes, he tries to lifts Jodion, but Jodion finds a new lease of life and back drops Polacke over the turnbuckle and he bounces off the cell to the floor, Jodion drops of the turnbuckle to the ring and both men are down! After about 10 seconds James Polacke manages to make it to his feet, but he doesn't see Jodion crawl out from under the bottom rope...and Jodion spears Polacke right through the cell that was unlocked!!!! Polacke is broken in half as the fans chant holy sh*t holy sh*t!!!

Both men are almost out of it as Polacke tries to get away from Jodion, but he decides to try and climb the cage in order to get away from Jodion, Polacke slowly climbs the cage but right behind him is Jodion, who is also slowly climbing the cage, eventually, after a slow struggle to the top, they both make it, Polacke tries to get off the other side but Jodion catches him and pulls him on top of the cell, both men are fighting on top of the cell! Jodion is hitting and hitting Polacke, who is dangerously close to the edge of the cell. One more punch and Polacke will fall! but Polacke hits a thumb to the eyes of Jodion, to buy himself some time and he makes his way back across the cell, Polacke gets into the middle of the cell and puts Jodion inbetween his legs, in a piledriver position, but Jodion shows Polacke he can play dirty too, Jodion low blows Polacke and then sets him up for the crucifiction! On top of the cell!!!! Jodion lifts Polacke....and....he....hits it!!!! HOLY CRAP JAMES POLACKE HAS GONE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE CELL AND CRASHES RIGHT THROUGH BOTH TABLES!!!!!! James Polacke could be dead!!!! Jodion falls back on top of the cell and Polacke is buried underneath bits and pieces of the tables!!!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner.......Jodion!

Final points:

Jodion: 54 + 0 = 54

James Polacke: 50 + 0 = 50

The EMT's rush to the ring to get Polacke on a stretcher, as the strap him up and start to carry him off Jodion, somehow makes it to his feet, battered and bloodied, but is standing tall on top of the cell, with Polacke being strectchered into the back as UWE King of the Ring goes for a commercial break.

= = COMMERCIALS = =
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2007, 03:28:21 am »

UWE World Heavyweight Championship match[/b]
Main event: 'The icon' David Andrews(c) vs Tevin 'T-Dub' Williams

David Andrews music hits the arena first, David Andrews walks out and is smirking, with his UWE title over his shoulder, he trades insults with a fan, but that cannot be heard due to his entrance music Survival of the sickest, playing loud into the arena.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the UWE World Heavyweight Championship! making his way to the ring, he is the UWE World Heavyweight Champion, from Selma, Alabama, weighing in at 256 pounds....he is 'The Icon'...David Andrews!

He comes down to the ring and hands his title over to the referee, perhaps for the last time? as the icon paces about the ring, waiting the arrival of his opponent, Tevin Williams.

Then 'This is why I hot' by Mims plays into the arena, as the fans break out into a cheer for Tevin Williams, they see T-Dub come out onto the entrance ramp and begin to scream for T-Dub and chant his name over his music.

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent and the challenger, from Cape Girardeau, Missouri, weighing in at 374 pounds....Tevin 'T-Dub' Williams!

JR: These two men have begun what seems like a very heated rivalry, 'The icon' came to UWE by storm, winning the title at Wrestlemania and has set his sights on keeping his title a lot longer, at the expense of his challenger and the man who's place he had taken in the main event at Wrestlemania, Tevin Williams.

The match starts with Andrews walking toward Williams, T-Dub stares into the eyes of The Icon, Tevin Williams then smirks and looks toward the crowd, he pumps his chest and Andrews starts talking trash at Williams, then David Andrews shoves Tevin Williams, T-Dub turns from a smile to an angry glare, then Tevin with an angry force hits a hard clothesline dropping David Andrews! Tevin then picks Andrews up and throws him into a corner, he then hits several shoulder blocks, then he pulls David Andrews’s arm in and hits a short clothesline driving The Icon's head into the mat, then he grabs the ropes for leverage and begins stomping on the chest of David Andrews, he then pulls himself onto the bottom rope, then jumps in the air with a diving elbow to the chest, the crowd cheers as Tevin Williams looks around and pumps his fist, then he pulls Andrews up again and puts him on his shoulders, he then flips David Andrews over for a pumphandle slam! He pins Andrews...
'The Icon' kicks out, Tevin Williams then waits for Andrews to get up, and goes for the Spear! Andrews quickly grabs the tights and throws Williams shoulder first into the ring post, 'The Icon' gets up and points to his head for “smart thinking” as the crowd boos, Andrews then runs toward the ropes and then runs back and hits a baseball slide to the ribs of Williams, he then kicks T-Dub over and over until Tevin Williams is on the edge of the ring apron, then he runs to the opposite ropes and runs back and again hits a hard baseball slide, Tevin falls out of the ring and is holding his ribs, David Andrews waits for Tevin to rise to his feet, he runs to the opposite ropes, comes back and dives at T-Dub, inbetween the second and top rope and goes for a cross body! Tevin catches him in mid air! Williams then drives David Andrew’s back right into the steel ring post, as the crowd goes “Ah!” and 'The Icon' falls down in pain

JR: Well we just saw the strength from Tevin Williams, and I don’t know if David Andrews can over come the strength from his opponent, what about you King?

King: Are you crazy JR? Andrews is an amazing athlete and the World Champion he doesn’t have to be the strongest, he has the smarts to do it!

Williams picks Andrews up to his feet, then he tries to smash his face into the steel steps, but Andrews blocks it, and gives a thumb to the eye of Williams, then bounces his head off the steel steps!

King: See I told you! 'The Icon' had the smarts to get his way out, and give a thumb to the eye!

Andrews then taunts the crowd, he then climbs up the steps and looks at the crowd, and then down at William’s head on the steps, then he jumps in the air and comes down with a knee to the back of the head of Tevin Williams! T-Dub’s head just squashes into the steel steps, and with a glazed eyes he rolls backward.

King: I think the challenger is knocked out!

Andrews continues to taunt the crowd, they boo loudly as he points and mocks T-Dub, David Andrews then slwoly picks Tevin up, and rams his back into the steel ring post, then Andrews slides into the ring and back out to break the refs count, then Andrews throws T-Dub over the barricade, then he climbs onto the barricade and looks at the crowd, then Williams slowly gets to his feet, and 'The Icon' jumps off and hits a double sledge to the head of Tevin, Andrews then jumps on T-Dub and hits several rights, then he picks Tevin up and puts him against the barricade, then he goes about 10 feet away, then he runs back and clotheslines Tevin Williams hard over the barricade!

King: I thought you said The champ didn’t have any strength!? That looked like strength to me!

Andrews then picks Williams up and throws him into the ring, Andrews then gets in the ring an mocks Tevin by doing his own taunt, he then jumps in the air with a high knee to the face of Tevin Williams, he then gets up on the turnbuckle, he then picks his elbow high in the air to show the crowd, then he takes off his elbow pad, then he jumps off and lands it right on the chest of Tevin, T-Dub screams in pain, as Andrews walks over to T-Dub and slaps him in the face, as the crowd boos roars out in “****” chants, Andrews then wipes off the sweat on his chest and flings it at the crowd, some guy tries to jump over the barricade to get a piece of the champ but security rushes in to stop him, then Andrews picks Tevin up and puts him in a powerbomb position, then picks T-Dub up half way, but then dives down into a devestating piledriver! Tevin is moaning his head around, then Andrews puts his head onto the bottom rope, then runs to the opposite side and runs back and hits a shining wizard! Then he quickly hops onto the top rope and hits a frog splash! Andrews is gonna regain his title, he covers T-Dub...
Kick out! You can hear the girls cheer as Williams kicks out, Andrews gets angry and waits for T-Dub to rise up, then he hits a dropkick to the jaw! He covers him...
Kick out! Andrews looks around he then pumps his muscles, he taunts Tevin with an angry look on his face, when Williams gets up he goes for a back suplex, but can’t lift him! Williams then hits hard elbow on Andrews, then he powers his way out, T-Dub then hits a belly to belly suplex on Andrews! Then T-Dub picks The Icon up and hits a spine buster! Then Williams taunts as the crowd roars out, he picks the champ up with force, and hits the running powerslam!! T-Dub then goes in the opposite corner, and he taunts Andrews to get up, he then grabs the ropes hard and roars out into a deep sound, then Andrews slowly rises to his feet, Tevin charges and almost breaks Andrews in half with the Spear!!

JR: Spear! Spear! The Champ has to have broken ribs after that!

The crowd is on their feet chanting for T-Dub over and over, they can sense a new champion! Tevin picks up Andrews for the deathstrike, he lifts Andrews, but Andrews slips down his back and rolls him up for a school boy! Andrews grabs the ropes and holds them tight!!!

3! Damn it! the Icon beats T-Dub and is still the World Heavyweight Champion. Now it's going to be Michael Reece vs David Andrews at Christmas Chaos.
Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and STILL UWE World Heavyweight Champion.....The Icon David Andrews!

Andrews poses with his title but as he turns around, T-Dub greets him with the Deathstrike! Andrews is laid out by T-Dub who places the title across The Icon. T-Dub lets out a huge roar as his music hits, letting UWE King of the Ring go off the air!

Final points:

David Andrews: 71 + 0 = 71

Tevin Williams: 38 + 0 = 38
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: