Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 20, 2024, 03:52:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Marvin Wood and Haven for RP of the Week, go here to read it: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11274.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Hacked Results!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked Results!  (Read 915 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: March 31, 2009, 08:31:47 pm »

Hugh Reynolds: We interrupt proceedings now to bring you an important security update, we have received information that moments ago the following footage was taken on a CCTV camera in the western security staffroom of the arena...

“Guys and gals, this is Martin Freeshaw and your joining me for the Swinging Sixties Super-hour on radio right here on San Francisco FM. We’re kicking things off tonight with a motown classic courtesy of the legend himself, Sam Cooke…”

♪ I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will ♪

The footage finally appears on the scene after several moments of blackness with just the crackling sound of the ancient transistor radio which can now be seen atop an old wooden desk that stands in the centre of a room with cracked white paint plastered across its walls. Behind this desk a grey-haired man lies sprawled in a green plastic chair – a sight which would not be uncommon in many a school classroom. He is dressed in a navy blue uniform, the official emblem of the arena security stitched onto the chest, and his head lays drooped to one side; eyes closed in a dazed stupor. A bottle of Jack Daniels stands on the desktop, only a tiny splash left of whiskey left at the bottom, clearly indicating that this sleep is alcohol-induced.

♪ It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

A thunderous crash comes from somewhere out of view of the camera, the deafening sound of it brings the security guard wide awake with a start. Cursing and grumbling he places a hand on the desk and pushes himself his feet, groaning as his back clicks loudly. He stumbles across the room, clearly the effects of his little Tennessee tipple have not quite warn out yet, and a look of horrified realization spreads across his facial features as another loud bang is heard… this time quite obviously from within the room. He stares at some unseen monstrosity, hidden from the camera’s line of view, and staggers backwards hastily.

♪ I go to the movie and I go downtown
Somebody keep telling me don't hang around

Finally, the cause of the man’s fear steps into the picture… slowly, cautiously, with painstakingly meticulous paces a hooded figure strides into sight. The security guard backs into the desk with a yelp and panics, desperately he attempts to scramble backwards over it but the cloaked character extends a hand and seizes him by the neck with vicelike grip. The guard raises his hands but in his drunken haze he is no match for the clearly powerful attacker and is unable to wrench the assailant’s hands from his throat. A minute later and his eyes begin to bulge; the colour rapidly drains from his pain-contorted face and a nauseating gurgling noise emits from his mouth which is open in a silent scream.

♪ Then I go to my brother
And I say brother help me please
But he winds up knocking me
Back down on my knees ♪

Suddenly the camera flickers, the image of the room and the unfolding attack become warped and distorted until it abruptly cuts to static. Seconds pass with the same static until a subtle change twists the image on the screen, slowly dark red figures fade in over the cracking black and white to form a simple combination…

2.7.0.4.0.9 – 843.738876.

♪ There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on

The scene switches back to Hugh Reynolds and Bobby Moroso at the announce table, each wears a nigh identical expression of baffled confusion upon their faces and it takes a few seconds before Reynolds snaps out of his daze and raises a hand to his earpiece before relating what is being told to him in his familiar deep undertone.

Reynolds: As I understand it, that final part of the footage was not on the original security tape. I for one am wondering just what those numbers mean and I’ll be looking over my shoulder often from now on as I’ve just been informed that an arena-wide security sweep has yielded no results and the enigmatic assailant is yet to be found. We'll keep you updated on any new updates should they occur.

*fades to commercials*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: