Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 20, 2024, 12:46:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Jay Cutler

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jay Cutler  (Read 1148 times)
Kris "Fa Sho" Destiny
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

« on: April 03, 2009, 03:07:36 am »

... just got traded to the Bears with Orlando Pace and a 5th round pick for Kyle Orton, a 1st and 3rd round pick this year, and a 1st round pick next year...

Good trade?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 03:16:09 am »

I just got done reading about that. but all in all, I would of kept Orton. He was pretty good last season, all except the injury.

It is still a good trade though. Now we will just have to see how they fair
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 03:36:26 am »

Those picks are gonna get traded to the Pats for Matt Cassel
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 03:47:42 am »

Those picks are gonna get traded to the Pats for Matt Cassel

Actually Matt Cassel is a KC Chief. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 03:51:44 am »

****, Tista, just as I try to correct myself you're right here to spit on me. What kind of team can we be without positive reinforcement? This is an outrage, an absolute outrage!!! Wink

Anywho, McDaniels already **** up, but he did at least the semi-right thing in getting Orton. It'll be a tough year, but we'll see what he can get out of Kyle.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 04:06:01 am »

****, Tista, just as I try to correct myself you're right here to spit on me. What kind of team can we be without positive reinforcement? This is an outrage, an absolute outrage!!! Wink

My bad  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 04:33:00 am »

I was just about to write about this trade...Glad some on beat me to it. I think the Trade is a win for Denver... I think that with the picks they have they will be able to fill some of the holes they have of Defence. I think for Cutler and the Bears we will have to see. It wont help the Bears lost both starting tackles and do not have a legit threat at Wide Out. Forte is an amazing back but even he will struggle.

The losers are the Redskins and Sadly my Lions. Guess I wont see them Get Cutler and Draft Curry. They are now Stuck getting Stafford or waiting till next year. Can we loose 32 in a row?
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 04:46:57 am »

The losers are the Redskins and Sadly my Lions. Guess I wont see them Get Cutler and Draft Curry. They are now Stuck getting Stafford or waiting till next year. Can we loose 32 in a row?

Anything is possible nowadays, but, in all likelihood, they won't. The NFL just got so rediculously soft on hits that they might as well be out there playing two hand touch. Fuckin' bullshit.
Report Spam   Logged

Walrus
UWE Trainee

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 05:02:24 am »

This thread has reminded me how far behind I am on American football happenings. I suppose it's my own fault for still enjoying NFL 2K5 on the Xbox more than any Madden game since...  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 06:01:06 am »

This thread has reminded me how far behind I am on American football happenings. I suppose it's my own fault for still enjoying NFL 2K5 on the Xbox more than any Madden game since...  Undecided

You're not alone on that one. I'll probably keep playing 2K5 until it's physically impossible.
Report Spam   Logged

Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 06:25:02 am »

I was just about to write about this trade...Glad some on beat me to it. I think the Trade is a win for Denver... I think that with the picks they have they will be able to fill some of the holes they have of Defence. I think for Cutler and the Bears we will have to see. It wont help the Bears lost both starting tackles and do not have a legit threat at Wide Out. Forte is an amazing back but even he will struggle.

Stafford isn't a bad QB, although with Culpepper he will probably only be a backup.
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 06:41:05 am »

Culpepper's fat ass shouldn't be anybody's quarterback right now. Sure, he has an arm, but he's fat as all hell. I'd much rather see Stafford, or Sanchez, or any number of other people starting for the Lions. I loathe Notre Dame and, therefore, hope for Brady Quinn's failure. However, I'd rather he start on the Lions than Daunte Swollpepper.
Report Spam   Logged

sicktrot
UWE Trainee

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 07:15:00 am »

1.) Jay Cutler is a whiny **** and trading Kyle Orton, who can throw 300 yards a game without crying, for him is a stupid move. I am ashamed to be from the same city as that "man".

2.) I think the Lions will win a couple games this year. The draft won't hurt, Kevin Smith is a solid RB, and Calvin Johnson can change games. If the defense got someone to help Ernie Sims with his huge workload, the Lions would still be miserable but not as laughable. I hope they improve just as I was hoping that the Pats would fall from grace last year, as I hate the existences of dynasties and cellar-dwellers in sports (which is why I like salary caps).
Report Spam   Logged
Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:51 am »

Culpepper's fat ass shouldn't be anybody's quarterback right now. Sure, he has an arm, but he's fat as all hell. I'd much rather see Stafford, or Sanchez, or any number of other people starting for the Lions. I loathe Notre Dame and, therefore, hope for Brady Quinn's failure. However, I'd rather he start on the Lions than Daunte Swollpepper.

True. But with a rookie, I am sure he will start at least the first few games.... Until he learns the play book.... But, who knows...  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Kris "Fa Sho" Destiny
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 01:02:43 pm »

I just got done reading about that. but all in all, I would of kept Orton. He was pretty good last season, all except the injury.

It is still a good trade though. Now we will just have to see how they fair

I think it will give them the extra two wins to make it to the playoffs, plus the addition of Orlando Pace improves the O-Line.

Orton was pretty good at times, but when he wasn't good... he was one of the reasons that led to a loss.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: