Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 07:22:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

UWE PRODCAST V... sorta.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UWE PRODCAST V... sorta.  (Read 1739 times)
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:59 pm »

Point 1: Dont spam up the **** boards with bitches and gripes.  Just like my inbox, its not welcome here.

Point 2: The PRODcast is a free forum.  We on it are allowed to say what the hell we want without fear of backlash because thats the agreement we all kinda made.  We are allowed to critisize anyone we feel like, and we do, Often.

Point 3: If you wanna get all butt hurt, you can always take the opportunity to be ON the PRODcast, and defend yourself.  Don't expect us to change our ways, especially if you don't take up that open offer.  It's always been like that, if you get dissed on teh 'cast, you get a chance to come on it and say your piece.  But, DONT junk up the boards with it.

That is all.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

J King
UWE Trainee

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 12:30:01 am »

By all means, point me towards this spam you speak of. And at the end of the day, I'm a person who doesn't like being talked down to. So I defend myself. Big deal. Once I get a mic, I'll gladly be on the Prodcast, but not to argue, I don't role like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:09 am »

By all means, point me towards this spam you speak of. And at the end of the day, I'm a person who doesn't like being talked down to. So I defend myself. Big deal. Once I get a mic, I'll gladly be on the Prodcast, but not to argue, I don't role like that.

Whatever. 

I smell re-burnt "Wood"
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 01:33:04 am »

You've been here 5 minutes and you've filled up someone else's RP thread with complaints and also bitched twice about the Prodcast. I'm not meaning to seem harsh here but the fact is, it's not about "defending" yourself... You were clarifying a point that was already known. No-one really thinks you're 10, that would be ridiculous... It's been put that way because of your reactions to things. What's more, your response in this thread did nothing to confirm they were wrong in what they've said. Add to that the attitude you've spun on the majority of your non-rp posts, you're making mistakes that others have made. What's worse, you've not got the tenure they had. You're new and looking like a trouble causer. You said you want to defend yourself, then said you don't want to argue. So basically, you want to make your point and everyone else just agree? That's unlikely to happen, especially with the guys you're dealing with.

Thank you and good night.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 01:34:42 am by Riddick Andrews » Report Spam   Logged

Wins - 4 Lose - 1 Draw - 0
Streak - -1[/center]
J King
UWE Trainee

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 01:39:10 am »

Actually its funny cause the only reason I said anything about Ace's rp, is because of something I heard on the Prodcast. Angelus was asked what he looks for in RP's. And Angelus said he hates something, and Ace did that something, so I just pointed it out. No argument was meant to be started. Other then that I really havent said anything to anyone about much at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 01:43:08 am »

So you basically decided to Stooge on somebody?

You really just keep on digging, don't you?
Report Spam   Logged

Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 01:48:06 am »

Actually its funny cause the only reason I said anything about Ace's rp, is because of something I heard on the Prodcast. Angelus was asked what he looks for in RP's. And Angelus said he hates something, and Ace did that something, so I just pointed it out. No argument was meant to be started. Other then that I really havent said anything to anyone about much at all.

Well... Seeing as you like pointing out things people do that the guys who run this place don't like... I can add some more to the list.

Bitching, whining, moaning... All done by you! Awesome...

Just try getting along and taking things as they're intended? Quips, jibes, jokes and banter. If you're not a fan of banter then you're in the wrong place kiddo.
Report Spam   Logged

Streak - -1[/center]
J King
UWE Trainee

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 01:49:32 am »

If I knew what stooge meant, I'd say something back to you, but I don't so.... I like rainbow chip cookies.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 01:51:21 am »

**** you McLuvin!

And Boots: Stooge means someone who rats on another to benefit themselves.
Report Spam   Logged

X
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W-1 L-1

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 01:52:14 am »

Back on topic...

I finally got the PRODcasts to work lol.  Going to go through them all this weekend I hope.

Back off topic...

Someone get me my bat please?  Oh wait...never mind...found it.... Bat
Report Spam   Logged

Record: 1-1-0
Streak: +1
Championships:
UWE Tag Team Champion (w/Scylla)-29 December 2008 to 30 March 2009
UWE **** Champion - 26 January 2009 to April 28th, 2009[/center]
Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:03 am »

If I knew what stooge meant, I'd say something back to you, but I don't so.... I like rainbow chip cookies.

See, if you'd just said the Rainbow Chip Cookiers part, that would have been fine!
Report Spam   Logged

Streak - -1[/center]
J King
UWE Trainee

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 02:00:32 am »

See, if you'd just said the Rainbow Chip Cookiers part, that would have been fine!

No, that would have been off topic. Anyways, I apologize for the whole thing, lets end this.
Report Spam   Logged

Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 02:03:47 am »

is this the same one that talks about big foot  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 02:08:01 am »

I also said I hated it when people came into the fed acting like they were the greatest thing, the biggest face/heel when in UWE they're no one (considering they've only had a match or two).  Something I saw a lot of in your rp this week.  So if you were going off of what I said and trying to help Ace, perhaps you should take the advice as well my friend.  

Also, the views and opinions expressed by those on the podcasts are that of their own.  The Podcast serves as a way for some to vent, and express their opinions freely.  If they posted it on the board about someone, it'd be different.  But you don't have to listen to them on the podcast.  So if you do, you do.  

My post was in response to your "or what" comment.  It sounded like you think nothing can happen to you.  Very wrong.  So let's all play nicely.
Report Spam   Logged

J King
UWE Trainee

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 02:28:52 am »

Actually I didn't say "or what". Someone told me to get a grip, and I said "on what". So...yeah, thanks anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: