Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 12:14:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Sidney Crosby

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sidney Crosby  (Read 2193 times)
Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 10:21:57 pm »

Nah, I just refuse to jump on the Detroit bandwagon.

Here's a somewhat bold prediction, I predict that the Wings will not win the Cup, this year.

it will be darn close if they dont Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 11:35:52 pm »

I, as well, am not a bandwagon-jumper.  Born and raised in Detroit, ha.  And as for the Lions winning?  Honestly, I'll give it three years before we have a .500 record.
Report Spam   Logged

Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 02:41:38 am »

yeah. the lions need some guys on D Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 03:54:20 am »

and O, and Special Teams, and coaches, and a better owner, and new fans, and a new stadium.... they need to be renovated entirely, let's put it that way. there is no reason that they should lose EVERY game in a league with such supposed parity.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 09:52:09 am »

Offense really isn't too bad, as long as they manage to find a descent 2-receiver.  Which, getting rid of Mike Furrey was a HORRIBLE idea, he was great for the short catches.  Calvin's as good a receiver as anyone in the league, caught enough TDs to prove it last year.  Kevin Smith is gonna develop, I think he has some potential.  We need a power back though, finesse alone won't really do it.

We picked up Larry Foote for Middle LB, great move there.  The Fords won't, but they NEED to sell the team to another owner.  They haven't done a damn thing right since they've been here.  But last year it's not like we lost every game as a blowout.  It's really all on the defense.  If a team's allowing 21 pts. in the first quarter alone *cough*, then they should lose.  A lot of the games weren't decided because of poor offense, put it that way.  I believe they were 16th in offense.  With a descent defensive hold, they can be a .500 team. 

And it would help if their QBs wouldn't run out of the endzone....  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:46 pm »

Football is one sport I fall more then I do the A.N.J., The Lions have a very new stadium. I agree the Fords are horrible owners. As for the team itself, The Defence has taking strides in the off season. Not steps but strides, upgrades at corner and adding not one but two probowl linebackers ( Peterson and Foote ) is a good thing. Getting rid of the Tampa Two is also a good thing they do not now or ever have the right kind of personal for it. As for Kevin Smith, He is a stud and is a one hole and hit type back. Calvin Johnson is the second best WR in the league. There second reciever this year is going to interesting, they have signed both Bryant and Colbert who are great possesion recievers.

I agree that they need alot of work and are about 4 players off of being good. But I predict that they go seven and nine this year.
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.
mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 04:47:24 pm »

3-13, because I just don't think Stafford is the kind of guy that can will a team to winning. Besides, who is on their O-Line? know what I'm saying. the trenches are the most important tool to maintaining stability on your team. if they can't perform up to standard, then their records will continue to be below standard. and i agree, letting Furrey go is one of the **** STUPIDEST things they could have done. lucky them for getting Foote, though. he was great for us, Steelers, and he should add a lot of toughness as well as a knowledge of how to win because, right now, all this team knows is losing.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 08:05:45 pm »

Only problem with Stafford....is that they're considering starting Culpepper.  And that makes me absolutely furious.  Why draft a QB #1 if you're gonna throw him in development, or keep him on the sidelines?!  Look at Matt Ryan.  As rare of an occurrence as it is, he turned out to be a major stud, because they just threw him in and gave him a shot.  And sure, he has a good WR, but Roddy White is no Calvin Johnson.  This actually inspires me to post a new topic in a minute....
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 08:30:48 pm »

No, Roddy White is not Calvin Johnson, but Kevin Jones is not Michael Turner, Atlanta has a damn good defense, Atlanta has a damn good line, and Atlanta has players that know how to win. You can't throw a rookie QB into the same situation that Ryan Leaf, David Carr, etc, were thrown into or they will fail miserably.

um, sorry about the thread hijacking. please continue, and consider this an act of dissent.

this message has been brought to you by

mannytheche, Chief dissenter and true revolutionary figurehead.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 08:38:23 pm »

How dare you Ki-Manny!

I started a topic about Sidney Crosby..kinda...not the NFL! Pissed

That was an act of dissent!  Pissed

Now as far as the NHL goes (NOT NFL)...Washington forced game 7!....yeah, no one else cares...I know...*lowers head and exits*
Report Spam   Logged

Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2009, 08:42:35 pm »

How dare you Ki-Manny!

Now as far as the NHL goes (NOT NFL)...Washington forced game 7!....yeah, no one else cares...I know...*lowers head and exits*

I CARE, WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME LAST NIGHT, AND THE PENS CAN SUCK IT.  But I'll give credit to Fleury on one particular play....anyone see the glove save after the Pens hit the crossbar?  I wanna say late-3rd period?
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 08:43:25 pm »

Meh, the CFL is better anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaze
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 08:50:00 pm »

How dare you Ki-Manny!

I CARE, WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME LAST NIGHT, AND THE PENS CAN SUCK IT.  But I'll give credit to Fleury on one particular play....anyone see the glove save after the Pens hit the crossbar?  I wanna say late-3rd period?

Indeed I did Spiral. That save was amazing, and I HATE Fleury...so yeah...Easily the best save of the night. Varlamov's Save on Crosby was better though (Game 2, I think?) And actually, I think the glove save was during OT...could be wrong.

And, although I am Canadian...I hate the **** CFL.
Report Spam   Logged

Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 08:52:02 pm »

Hah.  And yeah, are you talkin' about the stick save on the crease?  That might be save of the year.
Report Spam   Logged

Blaze
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 11:33:27 pm »

Yep. Stick save on the crease (ON CROSBY HAHAHA) yeah, I could see that as save of year for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: