Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 03:33:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

NFL: Best Offense Predictions?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL: Best Offense Predictions?  (Read 268 times)
Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« on: May 12, 2009, 08:41:00 pm »

Who's going to have the best offense this year?

1.  New Orleans Saints:

I gotta go with 'em.  Reggie Bush is going to be healthy, Deuce is out of the mix so there won't be any wasted carries with him (aside from goal line rushes).  Brees is still a machine, and with Moore and Meachem developing, that just gives him two more weapons.  Along with a healthy Colston, the Saints are gonna explode on the offensive end once again.

2.  New England Patriots:

As skeptic as I am...I can't turn my back on my Pats.  If Tom Brady comes back and does what he's used to, then the Patriots can't really be denied.  I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I think the addition of Fred Taylor was a great idea.  If Maroney's healthy, they still have Sammy Morris, now a good power back who can still jet when he needs to?  It's a really nice addition.  As is Greg Lewis, to go along with the always productive Wes Welker, and Randy Moss (when he feels like it).  Look out for the Pats coming back to the playoffs.  

Side note - HOW DOES AN 11-5 TEAM NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?!  Sorry, I'm still upset.....lol

3.  Atlanta Falcons:

Although they only made one key offseason addition, he's a big one.  Tony Gonzalez, I feel, is going to put up number exactly like, or maybe even better than he did last year.  Ryan has three weapons in the air with White, Jenkins, and now Tony. And we're not even gonna start talking about Micheal Turner.....ok, maybe just that he's a beast.  'nuff said.

Thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 03:31:09 pm »

I agree with your picks for the most part. I have NO as one, Alanta as two. But I have Arizonia as three. I think the addition of Wells is the right move for this pass happy team. And do not think Bouldin will be a problem, They are going to give him that extension and everyone will be happy.
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.
Spiral
UWE Trainee

Anybody want a peanut?

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 04:03:18 pm »

Yeah, they show him the right $$$ and he'll be fine.  And honestly how unhappy can you get with a team that just went to the Superbowl, and you have two great receivers (one is arguably the best in the league) and a great QB with you that just so happens to have a bionic arm.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: