Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 12:20:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Ride 'til you Fall (First Blackout RP Evar)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride 'til you Fall (First Blackout RP Evar)  (Read 724 times)
Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« on: June 05, 2009, 08:56:52 am »

[An hour before Blackout 1 is to start]

The fog machines begin to kick on, sending out a good amount of smoke through the near empty arena.  Power Trippin begins to play and Stoner walks out from the backstage area, his hair pulled back in a ponytail and a microphone hanging from what would normally hold a hammer and, most importantly, the UWE **** Titlearound his waist.  He pulls a bag of Skittles from his pocket and begins to munch on them as he mozies* down to the ring.

He makes sure to keep an eye on the lights up above.  Partially because he's high and they look amazing right now, and partially because he doesn't want one of them to be out on the Premiere Episode of the soon-to-be Number One brand of wrestling ever.  Especially since he's headlining it and all.

He sets his bag of candy on the apron before rolling in under the bottom rope.  At this point a few more people have made it in, and are taking their seats trying to see whats going on and hoping they don't miss anything cool.  Which they just might have if they hadn't lived in some nearby city and bought tickets of course.

"HelllllllloOoOOOooooOOOoOo"

He bellows into the microphone, reverberating his own voice to annoy whoever was in earshot.  A few people in teh crowd cover their ears, which Stoner sees and begins to laugh about.  He composes himself before taking a seat on a turnbuckle so as to be able to see the people coming in, his back turned to the entrance area.

"Well, long story short** folks, from time to time I like to come out here and talk a little bit of trash about whoever I'm gonna be fighting later in the night.  I don't know if its against the rules, but no one ever stops me and it usually gives us a good chance to test audio equipment.  So its a win - win for everybody.  Kind of like my matches.  But replace "everybody" with "The Stonerman" and it'll make a little more sense.

"But, back to the topic at hand. Since this is the first episode of Blackout ever, I felt it'd be appropriate if I came out here and did a little trash talk in the direction of my three opponents later on this evening."

He lets out an audible sigh as he strokes his genius chin, thinking of who and how to begin.  At the last second he decides screw it, lets keep it simple.

"For those who don't know, Anderson is a dick.  Now, I know my buddy Anj don't get along with everyone all the time.  He can rub people the wrong way sometimes, what I'm sayin is that it happens and I can understand a person getting...  Perturbed with him."

Stoner points to his oddly serious face.

"Serious face time here folks.  You don't kidnap a guys kid.  That's weak, dude."

He goes back to his normally cheerful self.

"But its not my place to handle that bit of business.  I'm not saying it can't motivate me to put a little extra hurt in you, because believe me, it does.  But tonight isn't about what you deserve to have done to you, its about what I'm gonna be willing to do to you to keep this belt.  And believe me, I don't believe in "limits" anymore. But I'll get to that a little bit later."

Have you ever seen "Burn Notice" by any chance?  You know that little smile Mike does, the distinct one I don't really know how to describe?  It freaking bothers me.  I caught that marathon earlier today and every time he did it it creeped me right the Fruit out.

"I fought Allen Marrow last week.  Not just him, I mean he had a partner.  So did I, don't get me wrong or anything.  But Raven and I, we put a stomping on him and his pal last week."

Stoner looks like he said something wrong.

"I'm not gonna say you aren't tough.  By no means are you a pushover pal.  And I hate to brag on myself, but if you're gonna take this belt from me, you have to treat me as a more viable threat.  You remember what happened last week?  Broseph I want you to know that the match type we're in this time is my specialty.  Its what I do best.  I'm not tryin' to scare you away, but know before you come down here tonight that when this-"

He unstraps the title and holds it in the air with his free hand.

"- is on the line, that I'm not longer "friendly neighborhood Stonerman" anymore.  I'm the Twisted Thriller.  I'm the mother loving **** Hero for crying out loud!"

Before he can get too serious, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pipe, inhaling deeply and letting smoke float out of his mouth as he speaks.

"Don't do drugs kids.  Unless you have a medical condition that requires or permits its use.  Then have fun with it."

He finishes exhaling and puts the pipe back in his pocket.

"James Jowers."

He smiles for a couple seconds before letting out a couple laughs.

"What haven't I said about you man.  I've come at you like a butt hole, I've come at you as a friend.  I think I snuck attacked you one time, maybe not though I've smoked a bowl since then...  For fruit's sake you through me off that big ol' son of a biscuit eater right there a couple years ago."

He points up at the Ginormotron Screen before turning back and looking at the people again.

"I never get tired of mentioning that... "

He shrugs.

"James you're the one I'm most scared of in this match.  Not because you may or may not be the best in the match, thats a toss up between you and Anderson to be quite honest, but because of everyone in the match, you are the one who does know how far I'm willing to go.  And you're just crafty enough to have a way to exploit that fact I'm sure ya butt hole."

He lets out a friendly chuckle before letting out a sigh and spinning around, facing the entrance area.

"I know one of you biscuit eaters wants to say something to me.  Please tell me we're not only gonna give this one, poor little microphone a warm up..."

[TBC by the other Main Eventers]

* Don't know what it means to mozy?  Think of it like meandering.  Or like when someone uses the phrase "waltz' down to the ring" but more Texan.***

** As if that ever happens w/ Stoner.

*** Texas Rules.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

William Russell
Showdown Superstar
UWE Main Eventer

Win/Loss: Yet to debut

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:45:30 pm »

Suddenly For the Love of Money starts playing in the arena and the crowd immediately reacts to it, since they know who is on his way out. In the ring Stoner shrugs his shoulders and looks up the ramp and sees Anderson walk out on it, dressed in jeans, a shirt and a sports jacket; wearing a cocky smile on his lips. As usual, Colin Bale is right behind him. Anderson is holding a microphone in his right hand and he raises it towards his face, as the music dies out.

“Now I was sitting backstage, getting ready for the first Blackout show, when I got word that another member of the roster was out here, running his mouth. Then I found out that that roster member was a part of this shows first main event, which had me curious. But then when I understood who that main event competitor was.”

He points towards the ring and Stoner, looking down at him with a patronizing look.

“ Well then I knew that I had to come out here and save things. Even if this crowd doesn’t deserve much better than you Stoner, I couldn’t stand by seeing you be the first Blackout member these people saw. I mean this show has every chance in the world to become a class act, but that doesn’t include having people such as yourself becoming the face of the brand; or at least trying to become it.”

The fans boo and in the ring Stoner just smiles and shrugs his shoulders.

“Neither could I just stand by and listen to your so called trash talk.”

Anderson starts pacing back and forth on the stage.

“Now, I don’t understand what you think you would accomplish by dragging up things that happened two months ago, things you don’t know anything about. But being the pot head you are, I can understand how you probably thought that your trash talk would throw me off my game, get me to lose my cool. But you see Stoner, accusing me of kidnapping a child don’t do anything to me at all, since anyone with some sort of sense know that I didn’t kidnap Angelus son; if you want to talk about kidnapping I suggest you to go talk with your friend Angelus, since that is more up his alley.”

Anderson smiles and looks over at Colin, who nods in agreement. Even though Anderson is referring to the kidnapping of Charisma, something that previously weeks had him all fired up, Anderson is keeping his cool up at the ramp, instead he looks pleased with himself.

“But don’t you worry Stoner; your little trash talk has had some effect on me, maybe not the one that you desired, but still some effect. You said that tonight weren’t about whether or not I deserved a little more hurt, put in to it from you, due to my actions over the last months. Instead you pointed out that tonight was all about what you were willing to do to keep that trash title of yours away from me.”

The crowd reacts to Anderson’s remark about the **** title.

“You see Stoner; I have no real desire to become a **** champion and pretend that I am proud of walking around with that low standard title around my waist. And the reason for that is simple; I am a skilled and talented wrestler with class.
But what I do have a desire for is to hold titles. It doesn’t really matter which title, because all a title means to me is money and publicity; whether it be the **** title, the Intercontinental title or whatever title will be on the Blackout brand, it will generate money and publicity!
So what are you willing to do to keep me away from your title? What are you ready to put me, Allan Marrow or even James J through to keep that title?”

Anderson smirks as he stands on the ramp looking down at Stoner in the ring.

“You speak a big game, champ, but are you ready to back your words up?
Tell me this Stoner; do you even know what I am willing to do, ready to go through if I do put my mind in to it; if there is something down the line that I want? Maybe you should call up your dear old friend on the Showdown brand before the match tonight and he can give you the story!
Because, believe me, I am ready to make sure that you go through more than you ever could imagine, more than you are willing to go through before you leave this arena tonight. And I won’t even care if it will cost me that white trash, red-neck title of yours!”

He takes a few steps down the ramp, with Colin right behind him, but still he is keeping his cool and the smirk on his lips.

“Becoming a **** wrestler doesn’t take class, skill or talent; all it takes is a thick skull, no skill, no class, no talent and no brain; a **** wrestler is just like you! And I, as I said, am nothing like you Stoner, I am better! And tonight the **** division will be graced with skill, class and talent; and perhaps that will even go for the **** title!”

Anderson lowers his microphone and stares at Stoner inside the ring.

[TBC by the main eventers]
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 06:50:00 pm by Mr. Anderson » Report Spam   Logged

Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 09:53:46 am »

As Anderson walks down the ramp, looking up at Stoner with Colin Bale, the theme of but one man begins over the PA. It takes a few moments before he walks out onto the stage area, with a microphone in his hand, wearing some dark blue jean shorts, with a plain white shirt on. He looks down at the ring area, where Anderson stands, looking back at him, as well as Stoner. The few fans, which are packed into the arena at this time look up at the stage, where James J looks around, getting used to his new show: Blackout.

James:
Well, look what we have here.

His theme begins to fade off of the PA only moments later. He continues to look around the arena.

James:
I couldn't actually help but over hear my name while sitting in the back. Getting used to the new things around the place, all the top notch looking lockers, all the monitors, but then I decided to come out here to see what all of the commotion was about. But I can see now that it wasn't really much to look over. But now, as you can see, Mr. UWE himself has a brand new show. In fact, I get my very own match tonight. Against you guys, and Allen Marrow, who I haven't had the best of luck against. But to be honest, I haven't had the very best of luck against any of you. Although, if memory serves me right, I have defeated you Anderson. We should know each other very well by now, as should everyone else in this match.

Stoner and I go way back, always putting our bodies on the line for the very **** title which lays across his shoulder at this moment. I don't actually re-call me tossing you off the jumbo tron though Stoner. As I remember, you missed, and sent yourself to the floor. But hey, I'll take the credit if you want.

James smiles as he looks around the arena. He begins a slow, but steady pace as he walks to the ring.

James:
You and I Stoner have a lot of history against one another. It truly amazes me how that, even through the thick, and thin, we still manage to come out fighting over the **** championship. Risking our bodies, our careers, and even our life over the one single belt in which you hold. Even through all of the battles, I've only managed to defeat you in tag team bouts. But tonight, I have a plan to change that. But hopefully you can understand what is going on, even if you have had a few too many.

The few fans which are in the arena, have a few boo's at James for his small hit towards Stoner.

James:
Alright, alright my bad. But even so, it doesn't change the fact that I am only here to defeat you. And so, we move on.

He reaches the midway point of the ramp, only getting closer and closer to the ring.

James:
And so on this hand, we have you...

He takes his eyes off of Stoner, and looks at Anderson.

James:
Yeah, we have had our little run of history as well. Out of three matches, I am two and one against you, but I'm not going to count the tag team win that I, as well as some guys from the other show helped out to get. So we are one and one in matches that matter. You and I Anderson, we go back to the old days of what was called the VIRUS. Which, coming to think about it now, is probably where the little known name of Mr. UWE got its start. Even so, its a name at which won't mean anything at all in this match. The name however that will matter will be the one that the fans seemed to let go. The **** Warrior. Something that I can relate to. One that got stuck awhile back, and soon faded off after I decided to step away from the **** realms. But even so, I was still proud to hold that very title [He points to the title at which Stoner holds in the ring] one of my last **** matches was one in which people will remember for awhile. I got blinded by a fireball, by some nut named Father Sanguine. But you see Anderson, you and I, we can go back further then the three matches at which we have squared off in.

You and I Anderson have a little bit of history, but its tonight that I step back into the **** realms, maybe, just maybe you will be able to hang on, but then again, maybe you won't. I am a two time **** champion, and tonight I plan on making it three. I can hang on my own, I can hang with the very best at which Stoner has to offer, I can hang, in the **** world.

James lowers the microphone, at to which point now stands face to face with Anderson, there are a few choice words, but nothing that can be picked up. He raises the microphone up again, and takes a few steps back.

James:
Don't worry though Anderson. I'll make you feel right at home, but only in a world of pain.

He smiles as he rolls into the ring, and takes a long hard look into Stoner's eyes, but breaks contact a few moments later.

James:
But finally, a man who has yet to show his face... Allen Marrow. He and I, we also have history, we too, have been through fights, battles, you name it, we have probably done it. The only bad thing about it, is I have yet to defeat him. Tonight, however, I only plan to do just that. Allen Marrow and I, just like you Anderson, and you Stoner, I have history with all three of you, good or bad. We will only write another chapter in our book of history. All of you, differences aside, you are all great guys when it comes to fighting it out in the ring, I may not like you, but I can at least admit that we will indeed put up one hell of a match. At the end of the night, we will all be sent into a living hell, but for myself, it will be well worth it for the single belt, at which Stoner holds.

He turns and looks at Stoner and points at the belt.

James:
Tonight, we will light up this show, for the **** championship

James smiles as he lowers the microphone. He looks back and forth between Stoner and Anderson, but focuses more on Stoner.

(TBC)
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
William Russell
Showdown Superstar
UWE Main Eventer

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 07:39:21 pm »

Anderson looks over at James J, as he focuses more on Stoner, which brings a smile on Anderson lips. He looks over at Colin and says something, to which the Associate nods his head. The two starts to walk towards James J and the crowd gets ready to see some fireworks; but as Anderson stands face to face with Mr. UWE, it becomes that the fireworks will have to wait until the match. A smirking and cocky Anderson looks at Jowers and shakes his head.

“Now I knew it would just be a matter of time until the so called Mr. UWE made his appearance out here, gracing us with his presence. Probably afraid of Stoner stealing your spotlight and possibility of becoming the face of Blackout? So you felt the need to come out here, run your mouth a little and do what people like you do best and suck up to these pathetic fans!”

Anderson lowers the microphone and stares dead straight in to the eyes of James J and the fans can see him mimic the word pathetic. He then starts to walk towards the ring again and raises the microphone.

“And let me correct you James; the truth is that you are not 2 and 1 facing me, you are 2 and 2. But who cares about numbers anyway?
So having that said and if you are done with stroking the ego of the yourself and Stoner, telling us how you two are ****, then perhaps maybe you could do us all a favor grace us with your silence!”

He points at both of them.

“Listening to every single word that has come out of both of your mouths has made it clear that both of you sees the other one as the only real threat. And why is that? Is it due to the fact that Stoner here is a legend in the **** division; being willing to do whatever it takes to get and hold on to the title that is the prize of the division? Getting his head busted, bleeding and being thrown stages? Or is it due to the fact that he is the longest reigning **** champion ever?”

The fans start to cheer as Anderson lays out the fact. Anderson looks away from Stoner and focuses on James J.

“Is it due to the fact that you are the so called **** Warrior, James; or is it due to the fact that you almost went blind thanks to a fireball; or is it that, just like Stoner says he is, you are ready to put your body on the line for that trash title that Stoner holds now?
Or is it due to the fact that both of you are two time **** champions; is it due to the fact that both of you more or less have made yourself names thanks to the **** division?”

Once again the fans cheer as the facts are laid on the table. Anderson walks up the stairs to the ring and walks up them and gets inside the ring.

“Is those the facts that have the two of you stroking each other’s backs, recognizing each other as the other ones only real competition tonight, overlooking the only real threat to either one of you and to Allen Marrow? ”

Anderson smiles and raises his free arm in the air.

“You see, as I said before, being a **** wrestler doesn’t mean that you are skilled, it just means you are sloppy. Being a **** wrestler doesn’t mean you are talented, just that you are more stupid than anyone else the roster. Being **** wrestler means that you have no class and there for have no real value for people to invest money in! At least that is what goes as far as the two of you are concerned.
But being a champion takes all those things, class, talent and skills, and that is something that I possess; I have all that, which all wrestlers in the **** division wish they had, and more! And that is something the Duke saw when he decided to draft me to this show, to make it the no.1 show in UWE; and that is what Angelus saw when he recruited me to VIRUS!

Anderson pauses, eyeballing the two of the three opponents, standing out in the arena with him.

“And it is those things, and overlooking those things and more, that will cost both of you and Allen Marrow this match! You see, both of you think that I am at the disadvantage here, not being used to **** matches; that I am out on unknown territory. Well I’m not! Remember at European Assault when I was part of the unsanctioned match, which went on for almost the entire show, against Angelus. It was a match that left our bodies bruised and bloodied, scared and aching. We grabbed whatever we could get our hands on to inflict as much pain as possible on the other, just to see him suffer, twisting and turning in pain! And the fun part was we didn’t even do that for a title! So you see I am used to matches going above and beyond the normal match; I am prepared to go that extra mile if necessary!”

Anderson lowers the microphone and stares intensely at both men, Stoner in the ring with him and James J standing outside the ring.

“So if the two of you want to keep stroking each other’s ego, overlooking me as a real threat, then go ahead and do so. Because in the end we all know that great impacts occur when you least expect it!”

He smirks and looks back and forth at the champion and the **** Warrior, with a devilish look in his eyes.

[TBC]
Report Spam   Logged

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 08:18:55 pm »

Stoner pumps his non-mic arm excitedly, hopping off the turnbuckle and moving about the ring as he speaks.

"This, THIS is the way I wanted to start the show!"

His smile seems less...  High now.  As if its not being caused by the pot, but more so from the adrenaline rush he's hoping to get later in the evening.

"Anderson, broseph, there's a reason James an I are paying so much damn attention to one another right now.  And while I know you'd love to get a chance to get that on film, its not what you're thinkin.  He and I..  We've run the gamut together.  I don't worry about people I haven't rightfully faced off against- You, Marrow for example.  I don't worry because no matter how many tapes you watch, no matter what you see or even simulate with a video game Anderson, there's nothing like being in the ring opposite me."

He pops his thumbs before continuing.

"You seem to have this...  Delusion that **** Wrestling is only about who can make who bleed the best.  You seem to have picked up the notion somewhere that just because there are no rules, that there is no challenge.  I have to give you a little bit of credit for your match with Anj, but you're forgetting the most important difference between that match and this one."

Smirk.

"Anj ain't a **** Wrestler.  Not to mention, and this one is possibly equally as important a difference as the one I mentioned before, I ain't Anj.  You see, while it is easy to beat up on another guy with a steel chair for twenty minutes or so, it ain't that entertaining.  Sure, the first few minutes sure.  But after that...  That chair's gotta get used in another manner.  So you leave it on the ground and put your opponent into it for a change.  But after so long of that...  You gotta move on again.  Believe me homie, there's a psychology to it all its own.  A psychology I know all to well, and you're only just getting used to.  But its ok, we still love you."

He looks down at his watch, happy there's still ample time for Marrow to get out and say his piece, if anything.

"Believe me when I say Andy, you're not being forgotten in this match.  Heh heh, no sir no how are you being forgotten.  Or overlooked, for that matter.  You may not be the main focus of each of us, which seems to perturb you just ever so slightly, but I know I have plans for you, so we can probably expect the other guys to have a thought or two in mind as well."

He goes to walk back to his turnbuckle/seat before deciding to go on another rant.

"And whats with all this "Ooh, you wanna be the face of Blackout now" crap?  Whats wrong with a few people stepping up, and making themselves known to the world?  Are you mad its so easy for us to fall into this role naturally, or just trying to make us feel guilty for getting ourselves over?  I don't get it.  Its not like your career is gonna be hurt by being in a main event at all, let alone the first main event of a show's history ever.  Years from now, when all the new guys and the kids are talking about Blackout and all of its awesomeness, this match is whats going to make all that possible for them.  And regardless of who wins this match, which'll be me by the way, our names are all gonna be remembered."

He hops up on his turnbuckle, the microphone still near his mouth.

"I mean, I'll be remembered for being King of the Hill, Former World Champ, 2 Time **** Champ and soon it'll be for being the only champ to break his own record.  But this match, the main event of the first Blackout ever, yeah that one'll be added to the list."

He smiles wide, back to the high smile actually, and gives the next person a chance to do their thing.

[TBC by Main Eventers)
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Tista
Hardcore, Straight Edge
Showdown Superstar
UWE Great

The Choice of a New Generation.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 07:49:17 am »

ooc: not sure if you missed it Anderson, but I was in the ring, no biggy over it though  Smiley

James stands in the center of the ring, letting out a slight smile as Anderson went on. Seeming to find it quite funny of how everything just seems to come out so nicely. He, meanwhile nods while Stoner talks, but gets a confused look as to when Stoner made it known he was going to win this match here tonight. He looks at Stoner, confused, lost, and seeming that it just didn't come out the way it was supposed to. He glances at Anderson, as well now over his shoulder to Bale. He raises the microphone up to his mouth again, and begins.

James:
I'm sorry Anderson, two and two? I'm not quite following you, but really, at this point in time, I really could care less about records. While standing here, listening to you go on, and on, I couldn't help but find it rather... Amusing.

He walks over to the ropes, leaning upon them, microphone still up to his mouth.

James:
I really couldn't help but actually over hear in the mist of my mind fading off on what you had to say, but that should probably only prove that I wasn't actually listening, because I really didn't care. I was actually getting a kick out of it, but in the mist of things, I actually heard you say that you had an unsanctioned match against Angelus? I'm quite sorry Anderson, but that's not getting you over here. I have been in the ring against Angelus, I know what the guy can do, but in a world this violent, nothing really prepares you for the carnage that you are yet to see. I've tried, time after time, and most of those times, I wasn't awaiting for what I walked into, but thus, walked out. I'm not saying that I can't win these matches, because I know I can, these people know I can.

This guy here knows what I can do. It just so happens, every time we meet in this very ring, we are simply fighting under some kind of **** rules, but other times we are simply fighting over what you like to call "The trash title". I take that as nothing more but a hit to me, disrespect to the guys like me, to the guys like Stoner who have held the belt. I actually find it quite an honor to hold a title of such. I find it fun. See Anderson, Stoner and I, we have had plenty of classic matches such as this. It doesn't really matter who else is in this ring, just know that you won't be as lucky as you was in your match against Angelus.

He stops, and lowers the microphone, letting the fans get in some choice words. He raises the microphone back up.

James:
Just know, that when the time comes, you, Allen Marrow, Stoner, and even myself, none of us will walk out as we walked in. You will be bleeding from head to toe, quite possibly ear to ear, but just like me, you will be fighting for the **** championship. Whether you want to admit it or not Anderson, if you didn't really want to hold such a poor championship, then, I ask you this, why even show up to the match?

He looks at Anderson, who just stands there, looking at him, but James soon changes his focus from Anderson to the champion: Stoner.

James:
And you.

He drops his head, but raises it moments later.

James:
I was actually listening to you, my dear old friend Stoner. I was actually agreeing with most of what you had to say, until the very end. How did you put it, "And regardless of who wins this match, which'll be me by the way".... I'm sorry to be a downer Stoner, but even you can't possibly count me out of this match. You and I have had great matches, this one will be no different. Even in the mist of battle, I am the only guy who knows you. I know what you can do in this ring, in or out of **** rules. Its anyone's guess of who's going to walk out of this place tonight as **** champion.

It could be you, but in the same hand, it could very well be myself. You've made yourself quite known, Stoner. I've been here before, standing in front of you, to knock you off of that track. Tonight will be no different. We have come through some of the rough tracks, going through what could seem like the mist of hell, a war zone so to say. I've beaten you with chairs, and everything else, but amazingly, you only come back for more. It doesn't really matter what we do, because deep down, we only ask for more. In the end, It won't really matter what we do, its how we do it, you can have the edge, I can toss you off the jumbo tron again, run you over, it really just won't matter. Its going to be how I do it, that matters. Just know, that even through all of the matches, we've had along the way, it only amazes me that you continue to count me out. I will over come all the odds.

He pauses for a brief moment.

James:
I have been on the top of the **** world as champion before, I have also fallen down from that ladder. It won't really matter at all. In the end, its only going to be how I do it, that counts, our talent, skill, [he looks at Anderson as he says this] It will be shown here tonight. Its not really all about beating a guy around this ring with a chair, stick, pole, or what ever else. All of what we have, that, that is what's going to matter most. I'm sorry to disappoint you Anderson, but skill, and talent, will mean a lot. You will come to realize that, if not, then so be it. It won't be me who lost because of stupid mistakes.

Just know, Anderson, Stoner, and where ever the hell Allen Marrow is at, Whether that belt be on the line here tonight or not, I plan to walk out, a winner.

James smiles as he lowers the microphone, he leans up against the ropes, awaiting a response

(TBC)
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Career Record: 61-55-3 (8-4)
UWE Championship Reigns: Intercontinental (2), **** (2), Tag Team (2) (#1 w/ Baine) (#2 w/ Kiezamoore)
William Russell
Showdown Superstar
UWE Main Eventer

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 11:31:44 pm »

Anderson, now standing in the corner opposite of Stoner, is just shaking his head and smiling after he has been standing there listening to his two opponents talk. He scratches his head as he tries to think about what to say and when he finally begins to speak, he does so with a smile on his lips and giving out a little laughter.

“Oh I’m sorry. Did I offend you guys by calling the **** title a trash title? Well I’m sorry…but the truth hurts doesn’t it? But that is exactly what it is!”

As Anderson pauses, his smile slowly fades away and he starts to look more and more serious.

“Now James, I know that I am fighting for that trash title tonight and you’ve heard me say that it really doesn’t care for it, and it is true, I don’t care for it. So I understand why it could sound a little bit, well, ambiguous. But still, after talking things over with my people, a title is still a title; and the thing with titles is that they generate something that I do value more than the status of any titles, money! So that is why I decided to show up for the match. But also a factor was the idea that this would be a chance to bring some class and style to that trash title and the trash division it belongs to.”

He holds out his arms, so the people in the arena can see that class, which he is talking about. The fans boo him but he smirks quickly before turning his attention back to his opponents and especially the champion himself.

“And Stoner, all what you said is fine and dandy, but I’m not sure who you are trying to convince; me or yourself?  You can speak about how there is more to this than just making your opponent bleed, and how challenging a **** match even though there are no rules and everything goes!
Speak all you want about psychology and how you need to be able to use the environment the best way it can be used and in as many different ways as possible, to make it entertaining ; speak about how it is a psychology you know all too well Stoner, while I am just getting used to it. But in the end we all know that all that is nothing else wishful thinking from a pothead!”

The fans are quick to show their discontent towards that comment as they quickly start a Stoner chant. In the ring Anderson acts puzzled and looks like he trying to figure something out as he starts to pace back and forth, rubbing his temple with his free hand. He then stops and looks back at Stoner, smirking and speaking with a cold tone.

“Who are you trying kid here Stoner? I know all I need to know about this trash division and its trash style!”

He shakes his head and takes a step closer towards the two men.

“You see Stoner, and you too James, there isn’t more to a **** match than picking up a weapon of some sort, then strike your opponent down with it and repeatedly strike him again, until he just lies there in his own blood. Is it entertaining? Hell no. Is it beautiful? Well perhaps to some freaks but other than that, no way. Does it get the job done? You better damn well know it!

And that is the difference between the three of us right there. Because while I’m in this ring and looking out for my own interests, making sure that I am pleased and happy; the two of you are in this ring to satisfy these low life ass clowns. You take something as simple as a **** match and try make it into more than it actually is, you aim to entertain these morons!”

He points out over the crowd, getting a expected reaction for such a comment, then he turns back to stare intensely at the champion and James J. He then points back and forth at them, speaking calmly with that cold tone.

“And that, in the end, is what will be your downfall, the urge to entertain and please people that in the end don’t care about your health and well being; while I make sure to not overdo it and keep it just as simple as it is! What do I care if it isn’t entertaining or not; what do I care if the fans love me or hate me? All the love I need to feel is that, which I feel when I take a look at my pay check! And these people need me more than I need them.”

He gives away a small laughter and looks at Stoner and James J with a cocky and condescending look.

“Now both of you can argue who will walk away the winner of this match tonight and who will go down as the first main event winner on Blackout. But that bickering will be for no good. Because if you really believe you’re the words of James J, that skill and talent will actually be a deciding factor here tonight; then I’m sorry, but I will have to rain on your parade, chumps! Because if things will come down to just that then the winner will be none other than yours truly.”

Anderson raises his free arm up in the air, as the fans quickly starts to show that they do not agree with him.

“And with that we will see a new era for that trash title, an era that will bring some class and style to it!”

[TBC]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: