Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 29, 2024, 02:54:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The card for the upcoming Showdown in Austin, Texas has been posted here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11272.msg67761.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

Lets introduce our selves...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets introduce our selves...  (Read 381 times)
Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« on: June 11, 2009, 04:35:56 pm »

Ah hey!

{ The Video for Super Villain plays on the titantron as Orion walks out looking over the crowd }

You're dressin all in black
From your front to your back
And all your evil ways
They seem to go on for days
And as a matter of fact
You got one more night before ya

{ Orion goes sprinting down the entrance way slapping the hands of the fans as he dives head first into the ring }

Smash it up, burn it down
Tearing up the underground
You wanna live like a super villain
Back in the line up
Before your times up

{ Orion climbs to the top turn buckle posing for pictures }

There's nowhere to go
There's nowhere to go

No one is savin this town
**** all those pricks and those clowns
I know you'd rather abuse
Condemn or slightly confuse
Kick 'em all when their down
And just for fun you're gonna

{ Orion moves to the other side and poses }

Smash it up, burn it down
Tearing up the underground
Back in the line up
Before your times up
You wanna live like a super villain....

{ Orion drops down and grabs the mic as the music comes to an end. }

Orion- Well in a few short minutes we will be kicking off the first ever edition of Black Out. { Orion pauses as the fans in the arena come to there feet with excitement } Now I know there is not a one of us in this arena that doesn’t think this show is going to be the cats meow. I mean just look at the MAIN EVENT tonight! There is going to be one hell of a fight in the middle of this ring for Stonner’s **** Title. Then there is the who gets to keep there job, who gets fired and who gets to strip match. I know that each and every one of you is hoping that it is Maria who has to strip. Then there is my match....I get a chance to prove I am the real McCoy in the UWE.

Well since this is only my third match here in the UWE and my first as a Star on Black Out I feel it is only right that I give the chance to Pyronus Souria to have a say in how I defeat him in the middle of this ring tonight. You see I have three moves that I love to end my opponents night with. First there is "The Sickness", Not a great move to use on bigger guys but since our friend Pyronus is smaller and stature I think this is a very reasonable move to use on him. Or there is "The Prayer", This is a great move that I can hit from just about anywhere. There is nothing better then a swift kick to the head. But my personal favorite has to be "Violent Fetish." Nothing like choking the life out of some one slowly...Watching the life drain from them as their eyes roll to the back of their head.

So Pyronus tonight I am asking for you to come out here to this ring in front of all of these people and I want you to tell me how you want to loose to me. Oh and if you are wondering, If there is a way I want to loose to you well it is simple....Lets see how good that Back Draft really is. NOW get your ass out here and talk to me face to face!

TO BE CONTINUED BY PYRONUS
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 07:54:42 pm »

The lights fade to a dark red as “Firestarter” by The Prodigy blasts over the PA. As the song nears the lyrics, Pyronus runs out from backstage and throws his arms up for the crowd right as the lyrics start, setting off bursts of fire on either side of himself. The crowd is cheering loudly for one of their favorites, and as Pyronus makes his way down to the ring, he hands out Drigo keychains to fans along the barricade. As he nears the ring he picks up speed and dives under the bottom rope. He uses his momentum to transfer into a front roll which he springs out of and lands on the second rope with both feet, holding the top rope with one hand and raising his other arm for the crowd. As his music fades, he hops down and gets a microphone from the staff at ringside.

“Well, let me be the first to welcome, you, Orion, and you, the fans, to Blackout. I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that there is truly no better show in wrestling today, and it hasn't even had one episode yet! But anyway, Orion, you want to talk about tonight's card? Well alrighty then. The first match, Maria versus Duane Anthony versus Spiral is, as you said, is a match where the winner keeps their job, the loser, well, loses their job, and the odd one out has to take off their clothing. Now, we would never see something like that on Showdown, but that's what Blackout is here for. To, well, boldly go where no show has gone before, so to speak. Then we get to share a beer, or in my case a chocolate milk, with Ty Bahr. A while after that, we find out about the Triple Crown Champion of Blackout, and why Blackout is better than Showdown. After we are educated, we get to see Stoner defend his **** Championship against Anderson, Allen Marrow and James J. You can be sure that after that match, every competitor will be feeling it in their bones. And that about sums it up.”

Pyronus suddenly looks over at Drigo, who is sitting on the apron in his corner. He stares at him for a bit, and then hits himself in the head and turns back to Orion.

“Well, Drigo just reminded me of another match that's happening tonight, and I can't believe I forgot it. I think I might need a doctor. Anyway, he enlightened me to our match tonight. And, according to him, you wanted me to tell you how the match will end. Well, dammit Glenn, I'm a wrestler, not a psychic! But, while I can't tell you what will happen, I can tell you what I think will happen. I think that you'lltry for 'The Sickness,' and fail. Then you'll try for 'The Prayer,' but it will fail too. And, if you're smart, you won't try to fulfill your 'Violent Fetish,' because then you'll get disqualified. And, after your Sickness is cured and your Prayer goes unanswered, it will be all up to me to end your misery with the Backdraft. But that's just a guess.”

The crowd, wrapped up in Pyronus' storytelling, forgets that it's only a prediction, but seems to snap back to attention after Pyronus abruptly ends his story. Pyronus tosses his microphone out of the ring to the staff, and the referee walks into the ring, ready to start the match.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: