Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 16, 2024, 11:39:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Results for Fight Night: Brutality are available here: http://uwe.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,11270.msg67758.html#new

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

3 people you'd like to feud with

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 people you'd like to feud with  (Read 2314 times)
Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« on: June 12, 2009, 03:09:58 pm »

Yeah this has been posted a few times previously, but we have a few new members, for me I'd say, in no particular order:

James J: I think a programme between Greenbean and James J would be really good character-wise as we have a base for a story from the off, with James nicknamed 'Mr.UWE'. I'd love to work with Tista too because he's extremely reliable and works his ass off, so I know we could come up with something good.

Stoner: Ever since Stoner came to UWE I've wanted to work with him. A story with us two would be pretty good I think and of course, with Stoner, there's always the potentially for funny skits too.

Edward Laurent: Think what you will about Baron, but you can't deny he's got a good mind and decent work ethic, which shows when he's involved in a storyline. I'd love to work with Baron somewhere along the road when I have plenty of time to RP as Greenbean and go against Laurent, it'd be fun to see what happened.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:16:11 pm »

James J: I just think the chemistry between the two characters is there. Both would clash amazingly in roleplays and I'm sure James and I could come up with a fantastic storyline. This is a feud I would definitely love to be part of some time in the near future.

Stoner: I've always wanted a feud with Dave ever since he first joined one of my feds over two years ago. Why? Because I **** love the character. I think the sheer comedic gold of Stoner, clashed with the assholery of KoA would be fantastic and a joy to watch. And who knows; maybe it could bring out some seriousness in Stoner, too?

Anderson: Simply put I love his work. At the moment it wouldn't work because we're both heels, but maybe a KoA or Anderson face turn could make this happen. It'd surely be one hell of a ride.

There are others, such as Angelus, Greenbean, Baine, Who, Jonny, Brett Strong...Pretty much all the people who I never feuded with before when I was in UWE, whether they're still here or not.
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 03:16:42 pm »

Well here are my three in NO order either.

The X- I think that the two of could have alot of fun with our characters and mixing in the stuff from H-NWA.

Mr.Anderson- Any chance I have ever had to go toe to toe with him I personally have been on the losing end. But every time I do it brings out the best in me.

Bryan Blaze- Just think it could be one of the best high flying fueds the UWE has ever seen.
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.
Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 04:37:00 pm »

Oh yeah, Blaze! He'd be cool to feud with, too; just because he's someone I used to talk to on MSN a lot back in the day. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
William Russell
Showdown Superstar
UWE Main Eventer

Win/Loss: Yet to debut

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 08:31:40 pm »

Bryan Blaze - I've seen him develop from a doormat in the UWE in to a guy that can keep up with the top in UWE. There is history between us in character and he is a great guy out of character.

Faulk - We had some sort of a feud going in to Wrestlemania last yeaar, but it could have been much better. I'd love to give it another try and see if we can work something better out, more than just a feud that mostly takes place in RPs.

James J - He is Mr. UWE and just as Blaze there is some history between Anderson and James J. I thhnk it could get intresting between the two.

There is a bunch more that could go on the list;
Tony Daniels - Talk to him every chance I get and he's a great guy and a feud with him would be great.

Edward Laurent - Love him or hate him, if you don't give the Baron cred there is something wrong with you. I love his stuff and it would be intresting to see what could develop. But with both beeing really heel at the moment that will have to wait.

Stoner - Always loved his stuff, as crazy it is and no matter how many WTF moment you get. Anything can happen with this dude and who don't want that in a feud?

Greenbean - We talked about putting Greenbean and Anderson in a feud before Anderson joined VIRUS. Somewhere down the road I would love to work with Greenbean in some way. Either in feud or maybe as asociates.

And those are just the ones that pops in to my head.
Report Spam   Logged

Kris "Fa Sho" Destiny
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:07 pm »

For Mr. Broadway...

Angelus: The works between us would be hilarious.

Scylla: Two drama queens against each other? Dayum!

Bryan Blaze: Have always wanted to work with him, but never have had the chance.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 09:40:57 pm »

Angelus/Cory Chevelle - the amount of Win contained in this feud would break the UWE in half, and the promptly smash the remaining pieces into tiny bite sized morsels. That's probably why it'll never happen.

'Cuz Chad fears Baron. Wink

The Dep! - I think it'd be a refreshing change of pace for Laurent, what with Tony Daniels being something of a joke, and Laurent being the #1 guy on Blackout. I think we'd do some good stuff.

Ace Borger - Every time we've mixed it up in the past, it's been brutal and uncalled for, and that's just on the OOC Board. I think in a feud, we'd make it even better.
Report Spam   Logged

Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 10:53:11 pm »

Hmm...  I'm not gonna order them, cause I don't like to do things like that.

Anj- Stoner wouldn't wanna do all the pranks and stuff to agitate him.  But he'd want Anj to know he is gonna treat him the same in the ring as he would any other opponent, so I think it'd be interesting to see just how I'd pull that off.

James- We've fought, but its always been restricted to the match.  I think its probably the only person who could effectively get Stoner to be uber serious at this point, a point when he just wants to have fun with what he's doing.

Raven- He and I have talked about it a bit.  And then we got spit on shows lol.  But before we feud I'd like to get that tag teaming thing in, since I think it'd take one of us being the heel for it to have any kind of impact.

There's more.  Dep would be fun, since I still have yet to avenge my loss from before.  KDestiny, since he was a **** Champ while I was gone and all.  And Baron because, while he doesn't like to flex it, Stoner has an ego and he likes to feed it like anyone else.  I think there could be lots of one- upsmanships in this.  And of course Bean, because Stoner could then do his own little "Stone Cold" style rampage o' Doom.
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 06:22:25 am »

Three people I'd like to feud with?  Easy.

Baron.  It's full of win. 

Blaze (In progress, and I'll admit it's really kinda slow right now, but I prefer to think it's 'slow cooking' until it's nice and juicey.  Just wait, you'll see.)

Im not sure for a third.  Stoner, Staz, and I don't know who else after that. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 12:03:48 am »

Laurent - I think baron said it all, really.  And, hate to pee on your cocksucking contest boys, but itd be better between he and I than between he and Anj.  So there.

Stoner - Ace smokes weed.  I havent touched on it much here, but in ROPE and TDSE before that, i was pretty much who stoner is, just the local pothead.  There are even RP's where Ace Borger and Allen Marrow smoke blunts together lol.  I think a fedu between the two high-asses would be great, but tbh, I think a tag Team would be stellar.  That would have to wait though, because i got my sights on...

Angelus. - Im in a fedu with Deming right now which is going to wrap up soon.  After that I intend on being in, and winning the Royal Rumble.  This is me putting all you fucks on notice.  After I win it, and I will, Im going for the top, and since Angelus sits atop a throne made of many of your skulls, I feel tis time to light a fire under his ass and make him work to keep it. lol.

in all honesty, I just wanna work with Chad.  But since it fits in this way, as long as I win the rumble, and I will (remember?), then its goin down, suckas.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Scylla
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 19/6/2

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 07:23:47 pm »

in all honesty, I just wanna work with Chad.  But since it fits in this way, as long as I win the rumble, and I will (remember?), then its goin down, suckas.

:S I'm going to win the rumble. Sorry, Borger-face.

The issue with me is that all the people I want to feud with are either (a) allied w/ Scylla, or (b) on Blackout. All the big-names on Showdown are Scylla's friends, except for Angelus who has about 8 million peeps who wanna feud with him ahead of me. Tongue

But my top peeps would be Blaze (he doesn't no-show), Laurent (seems easy to beat one-on-one), and Angelus (for the World Title).
Report Spam   Logged

This Sunday, “when all is one and one is all”, 27 men, 2 women and Scylla will enter the ring.
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 12:08:39 am »

:S I'm going to win the rumble. Sorry, Borger-face.

The issue with me is that all the people I want to feud with are either (a) allied w/ Scylla, or (b) on Blackout. All the big-names on Showdown are Scylla's friends, except for Angelus who has about 8 million peeps who wanna feud with him ahead of me. Tongue

But my top peeps would be Blaze (he doesn't no-show), Laurent (seems easy to beat one-on-one), and Angelus (for the World Title).

That English Wang must be gettin to your head, because if you think you're gonna beat ME in the Rumble, you gotta be **** crazy.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 12:26:22 am »

I'm calling it now, Ace for the Rumble.

I just hope he doesn't chicken out and go after Chad. Azn
Report Spam   Logged

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 12:39:28 am »

Some people prefer a real champ.
Report Spam   Logged

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 04:48:03 pm »

Some people prefer a real champ.

nah, some people prefer the easier path.  Ill take your belt, then feud with laurent over the real Numbah one spot.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Power 15
April - #5 +-

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: