Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 02:40:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Well done also to Marvin Wood and Haven for stealing the show at Showdown

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

3 people you'd like to feud with

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 people you'd like to feud with  (Read 2315 times)
Stoner
UWE Upper Midcarder

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 05:09:50 pm »

Some people prefer a real champ.

nah, some people prefer the easier path.  Ill take your belt, then feud with laurent over the real Numbah one spot.

Numbah one obviously being the one to face Stoner first.

:jointpassmily:
Report Spam   Logged

Former World Champ, Former Tag Champ (undefeated w/ Anj), Former 2x **** Champ, Longest Reigning **** Champ
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:21:54 pm »

nah, some people prefer the easier path.  Ill take your belt, then feud with laurent over the real Numbah one spot.

When I beat both those wangholes, Youll be the frist Challenger to the new king o' UWE,  right after I make my first decree that I am the King of Awesome, and that dude must change his name lol.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Quentin Barnes
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Pay Per View (0 Win 0 Lose) Televised (4 Wins, 1 Losses, 0 Draw) Dark Match (0 Win 0 Loss)

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 05:31:03 pm »

1) Bryan Blaze - One of the few people I MSN with, I think we could work out some pretty cool angles if we were on the same show.

2) Edward Laurant - I know, I know... I had a crack at him for the title, but it wasn't a fued... It was just Riddick getting in the middle of a current story. He brought out some of the best work from me in a long time.

3) Angelus... Yes I know, I know... Quite predictable, but it's nothing to do with the title. It's more to do with his ability as a writer. Maybe one day, who knows.
Report Spam   Logged

Wins - 4 Lose - 1 Draw - 0
Streak - -1[/center]
Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:31 pm »

Personally, there's noone in particular I really want to feud with at this point, but I definitely wanna see Drigo feud with someone in an incredibly ridiculous capacity.
;D
Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 06:24:19 pm »

When I beat both those wangholes, Youll be the frist Challenger to the new king o' UWE,  right after I make my first decree that I am the King of Awesome, and that dude must change his name lol.

Aha, I don't think so. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:54 pm »

"nah, some people prefer the easier path."

To an ass whuppin?  Cuz, I'll be honest, you don't stand a chance as it stands right now.  No showing, half-assing, and even if you show and DON'T half-ass it...you better pray to whoever converts pray to that I break a hand or my computer crashes.  Jus' sayin...

"Ill take your belt"

Notice the "your belt" part, you got something right for a change.  Have a pat on the back.  But you won't take anything, son Smiley Why?  Cuz I am better than you.  Fact. 

"then feud with laurent over the real Numbah one spot."

The Triple crown is number one?  HA.  Thing hasn't even been established as a top belt yet.  He defended the IC title once in a one-off match...oooh the prestige.  Never hold a candle to the World title (so long as I have it Wink)

Face facts boys, I'm a mountain and you're in my shadow.  You'll never climb me.  Never move me.  And you'll never demolish me.  But there's nothing wrong with dreaming... Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:26:48 pm by cheVelle » Report Spam   Logged

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 07:28:25 pm »

Hey, hey. It's okay, next time it's WrestleMania, I'm going to make it my goal to win MitB, and then when that's cashed in, UWE will have a real champion. Afro

Haha, I joke. I want to win MitB though. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 07:50:22 pm »

To an ass whuppin?  Cuz, I'll be honest, you don't stand a chance as it stands right now.  No showing, half-assing, and even if you show and DON'T half-ass it...you better pray to whoever converts pray to that I break a hand or my computer crashes.  Jus' sayin...

"Ill take your belt"

Notice the "your belt" part, you got something right for a change.  Have a pat on the back.  But you won't take anything, son Smiley Why?  Cuz I am better than you.  Fact. 

The Triple crown is number one?  HA.  Thing hasn't even been established as a top belt yet.  He defended the IC title once in a one-off match...oooh the prestige.  Never hold a candle to the World title (so long as I have it Wink)

Face facts boys, I'm a mountain and you're in my shadow.  You'll never climb me.  Never move me.  And you'll never demolish me.  But there's nothing wrong with dreaming... Smiley

We'll just see about that last part. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 09:01:22 pm »

The only reason Angelus is still UWE Champion is because Laurent doesn't want to work Mondays.
Report Spam   Logged

Sentai Ranger DOUBLE PLATINUM!
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: Hey! I Can Fill This Out Now!

UWE's Triple Crown And Cruiserweight Champion

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:01 pm »

Personally, there's noone in particular I really want to feud with at this point, but I definitely wanna see Drigo feud with someone in an incredibly ridiculous capacity.
;D

You have three options;

- Driggo vs. Stoner
- Driggo vs. Tony Daniels
- Driggo vs. BINKY!
Report Spam   Logged

Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:55 pm »

"Ill take your belt"

Ooh wait, I think I mighta hit a nerve there. And i beg to differ, buddy.

I didnt half-ass it this week, I did last week, and I no showed a couple times before that, could you lay off that ****? 

My entire post was meant to be half in-character and satirical, but you gotta bring up the no showin and **** again, thats ok. 

Im serious, im gonna redeem myself.  im gonna win the rumble, and Im gonna give you a damn good run if not beat you for that belt.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

UWE Midcarder

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 12:34:54 am »

SORRY SORRY! Just had to do this;

Im serious, im gonna redeem myself.  im gonna win the rumble, and Im gonna give you a damn good run if not beat you for that belt.

THIS NEW AGED COWBOY JUST TOLD THE DEP! THAT HE WAS GOING TO WIN... THE ROYAL RUMBLE!

:S I'm going to win the rumble. Sorry, Borger-face.

THIS LIL' MOMMA JUST TOLD THE DEP! THAT SHE... IS GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!

We'll just see about that last part. Wink

THIS SIX YEAR OLD BOY JUST INFERRED TO THE DEP! THAT... He ah... Y'know, I really have nothing on this one... I just needed to end it with a punch line... Sorry B.

Please, continue the debate Cheesy
*Grabs popcorn*
Report Spam   Logged

Blaze
Official Spokesman for Jump Energy
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: 6-1

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 01:33:05 am »

"Ill take your belt"

Ooh wait, I think I mighta hit a nerve there. And i beg to differ, buddy.

I didnt half-ass it this week, I did last week, and I no showed a couple times before that, could you lay off that ****? 

My entire post was meant to be half in-character and satirical, but you gotta bring up the no showin and **** again, thats ok. 

You actually think Anj will be Champion come Wrestlemania?   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

UWE Midcarder

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 01:45:46 am »

Yes Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pyro & Drigo
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: 0-0

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 03:27:42 am »

Quote from:  Angelus/Chevelle/God
blah blah I'm a mountain, you're in my shadow, you can't climb me, ormove me, or demolish me.

Can we build a theme park based around you, and borel through a small portion of your torso core to make a tunnel for an awesome roller coaster?

You have three options;

- Driggo vs. Stoner
- Driggo vs. Tony Daniels
- Driggo vs. BINKY!
And you have one option
-Spell Drigo right!
;D
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: