Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
April 19, 2024, 05:01:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

So you want to be a Super Villian RP#3 for Week 3

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So you want to be a Super Villian RP#3 for Week 3  (Read 354 times)
Adam Majors
Showdown Superstar
UWE Midcarder

Black Out

« on: July 10, 2009, 06:08:50 pm »

~ As the music play Majors makes his way out. He looks over the crowd that are confused until they see Majors. He slowly walks down the ramp, stopping in front of the ring. A look of nervousness comes over Adam as he slides in. He stops a second looking around and taking in the warm welcome of the fans. ~

Majors- Cut the music and lets get down to business. It has been a very long time sense I have mange to come out here and address the fans face to face. Hell the last time I think I did I was wearing a silly mask and totally being some one I was not.

So here I am, and well....First I want to say to all of you fans out there “Thank You!” it has been a rough six months for yours truly, and well you have been there. But we are not here to talk about the past. Hell if I have learned anything these last couple of weeks it is about new starts.

~ Majors pauses for a second taking a deep breath. ~

Majors- In a couple of hours I am going to be stepping back into this ring and taking on the one and only “King of Awesomeness.” A man that made his UWE return at the same Royal Rumble I did. Now our wonderful general manger Duke Hamilton has decided to see where the two of stand in the ring. He wants to see which one of his returning superstars is a better bet here on Black Out.

Well Duke I am hoping that tonight while you watch us out here in the ring that I make it very clear that I have returned to my old ways here in the ring, I am not the man you watched on tape wearing a mask.

Now Duke, I do not want to be the one who waste your time. No I want to be the one to prove I am worth that wonderful contract you offered. How am I going to prove this you ask? Well the best way I know how, I am going to dismantle the “King of Awesomeness.”

But I am not going to be one of those men who come out and tell you a hundred different ways on how I am going to dismantle him. Hell all these fans know that it is going to be a fight and none of us exactly what we are going do. And if you seriously think you know move for move what you are,”You’re a **** retard!”

But Chip, I have asked you a lot of questions and have made a lot of mistakes in the things I have said about you, So I am now giving you the time to come on out here in front of all these fans here for Black Out and tell us your answers and give you this time to fix my mistakes. So why don’t you get your ass out here right now.

~ Majors lowers the mic and waits to see if the King of Awesomeness Chip Horton comes out. ~
Report Spam   Logged

Some said to hang up the boots...I said bend over and let me see the hooks.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chris Horton
Showdown Superstar
UWE Star

UWE **** Champion

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 06:41:19 pm »

As Adam Majors eagerly stares at the entrance ramp, awaiting the music of Chip Horton to hit the arena, the crowd boo violently. They boo because Chip Horton is, apparently, about to step into the arena. And indeed, the lights in the arena cut out, and “Ties That Bind” by Alter Bridge hits the PA system; generating vast amounts of hatred and disdain from the UWE faithful. Adam Majors smirks as he has managed to lure out KoA. What he does not know, however, is that KoA can never decline the offer of an insult-trading war.

‘The King of Awesomeness’ eventually steps out on to the ramp, wearing a smart pair of dark blue baggy jeans, black and gold Timberland boots, a grey Jack Jones shirt, and a pair of dark shades. Not bothering to pose or anything, KoA simply begins to make his way down to the ring, smugly smirking to himself and enjoying the negative reaction he is receiving. He eventually reaches the ring, and rolls in under the bottom rope, then immediately walking across the ring to grab a microphone from a ring-hand offering it to him through the bottom rope. He snatches the microphone, as the arena lights return to their bright state and “Ties That Bind” stops playing.

KoA stands around, looking at Adam Majors for a moment, as he takes in the booing and the abuse being directed to him from the crowd. This is why he came back; to be hated. Knowing that the crowd and others hate him spurs Chip Horton on in the knowledge that pleasing the crowd will never halt his progress. As KoA arrogantly smiles, he breathes in and bring the microphone to his lips, ready to speak.

KoA: “First off Majors, I thought it was really damn funny when you said that Hamilton wants to see who’s better out of the two of us. I really did. So funny, in fact, that I actually burst out laughing!”

The crowd boo, as Horton laughs, and Majors doesn’t look like he quite understands what Chip Horton finds funny. Horton notices this, and doesn’t pass on the opportunity to take a second cheap shot at his opponent.

“You look a tad confused; let me elaborate on that for you. You see, Adam, or Ursa, whatever you call yourself these days, Tha Duke knows exactly which one of us is the better man. He knows that I’m better than you. The only reason you and I are going one on one this week is because I asked Duke Hamilton to kindly put me in a match to get myself warmed up again; a match that I’d have no problem winning. And he, it seems, obliged. Sp where you got the better man scenario from, I’ll never know. I’ll never care, either.”

Majors doesn’t look too happy with the King’s opening comments, but he keeps his cool and awaits what KoA is to say next. The crowd boo the comments of the King, and try to spur Majors on to attack Horton. Majors manages to keep his cool, though; he doesn’t want to ruin his chances in their match later on tonight.

“Oh, oh! Another little comment of yours I found funny was the bit about you dismantling me. That’s cute, Majors, really cute. Plus the fact that you decided you wouldn’t share with everyone just how you plan to ‘dimantle’ yours truly proves that you have no idea how in the world you can even come close to winning this match. Just face it, buddy; I’ve got your number already, and the bell hasn’t even rung yet. You’re right about one thing, though; it’ll be a fight. What kind of fight? A one sided fight. Majors, you don’t have a hope in hell tonight. I haven’t come back to UWE to lose matches; I’ve come back to win championships. And beating you will take me closer to gold. Sure, you’re a former UWE World Champion, but tonight, that means nothing. You’re stepping in to the ring with me. The man on the next level up to everyone else on the roster. Good luck, chump, you’re going to need a lot of it…”

Chip Horton drops the microphone and stares down his opponent, before backing up and rolling out of the ring. The crowd boo as Chip Horton makes his way back behind the curtain; Adam Majors not taking his eyes off the man who he will take on later on tonight, live on Blackout!
Report Spam   Logged

CHRIS HORTON def. JAMES POLYCKE - UWE HACKED 2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: