Vote For Us

Top Sites
Vote For UWE
at Wrestling R Us Top 100 EFeds

Top Site
Ultimate Wrestling Entertainment
March 28, 2024, 09:32:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Finally, congratulations to Efinn Rox for becoming UWE Champion

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links UWE.com Staff List Login Register  

UFC becomes WWE for a night.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC becomes WWE for a night.  (Read 966 times)
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

Win/Loss: W4-L3-NC1

The REAL King of Awesome.

« on: July 13, 2009, 12:34:56 am »

Brock Lesnar beats Mir, and breaks his nose, to become UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Champ.  Then, he flips off all the booing fans, taunts mir, and goes Full on Heel

Best line of it all: "I told him a year ago he had a horseshoe crammed up his ass when we fought.  Tonight, I pulled it out, and beat his head in with it."
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1
Career: W4-L3-NC1
Streak: NC-1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Career: W2-L0

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: Too many wins, not enough losses.

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 02:02:09 am »

I personally lol'ed at the entire post-fight interview. Especially how he went all Big Poppa Pump with the "get on my ol' lady" line.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 02:03:18 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncAVEySoaE&feature=related

Win
Report Spam   Logged

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 06:24:40 am »

LOL
Report Spam   Logged

High Note
UWE Rookie

Win/Loss: 10-4-2 (.688)

Vapor Trail

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 07:18:34 am »

Highlight of the night for me, definitely.  I'm glad he punked Mir out.  I mean seriously, when you ADMIT that you lucked into your first win after getting your ass thoroughly handed to you up until that lucky submission, you don't taunt the giant who's already angry at you by saying you're going to walk all over him when you know damn well he's going to kick your ass worse than before if you do.  That's just idiocy.  Mir deserved what he got for being a punk ****.  End of story.

Adam
Report Spam   Logged

10-4-2 (.688)
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 10:25:04 am »

I told Anj this earlier, but the prospect has me excited...

Fedor has his last fight for Affliction on August 1st, and Dana White has stated publicly that he wants Fedor for a fight against Lesnar.  So, I bet we see one by next January, because UFC will throw money at someone they want until they get em.

**** like this sure makes me glad the Vikings cut him after he left WWE
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Latest: Defeated Adam Majors to win the NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Championship

Power 15
April - #5 +-

NWA-Hawaii King Kamehameha Royal Heritage Heavyweight Champion (Current) (7-27-09 - xx)

Angelus
The Master of Puppets
Hall Of Fame
UWE Icon

Win/Loss: 42/12/1

Should've found a better diet

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 10:36:43 am »

I said it the moment Mir submitted him in his debut match for UFC: "Lesnar will come back and beat the holy **** out of him" and that's exactly what happened.  The man doesn't like to lose. Earlier today, just outta the fucken blue, someone came online bitching and throwing a friggen fit about the whole.  "Lesnar's a punk who doesn't deserve to be in the UFC!"  Mind you the guy who said this was against Lesnar signing with UFC to begin with and his only explanation as to why was "Because he has no right..."

I say Mir brought it on himself.  The guy talked ****, ran his mouth when he had no business, and he got whupped.  After that, Mir STILL shot something off at Lesnar and Lesnar got right back in his fac and told the guy "Just keep talkin' your ****" it was hilarious.  The guy's gonna do well in UFC, and he's gonna make Dana so much more money. 

I'd also like to say the guy bitchin' at me earlier made this comment as well: Hell I'll put on weight and fight lesnar!  Yeah, dude's a tool.  Anyway...

fedor vs Lesnar?  I'm game.  Course, I'd root for Lesnar through and through but honestly have no idea which way it would go.  Fedor's undefeated, isn't he?  Like 30+ matches or so?  I thought that's what I heard, I don't watch much Pride or affliction though so I could be wrong.  I caught his last fight with Arlovski on youtube and didn't see what the big deal about Fedor was. 
Report Spam   Logged

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 03:14:42 pm »

Apparently Lashley was at the event too, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the company next. I think every fight Lesnar has it's his to lose, not the other guy's to win, he's a beast and like everyone's said, it was his mistake that gave Mir the win in the first place. Mir deserved what he got from Lesnar, Brock dominated and hopefully anyone else will think twice before bad-mouthing professional wrestlers.

On a side note, I'm gutted Bisping lost, seeing as he's from Manchester like me. I think Dan Henderson was a bit outta line hitting him again once he was clearly knocked out too!
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 03:35:20 pm »

Fedor is the most gifted MMA fighter in the world. He is undefeated, 30-1-0, the one loss was a referee stoppage due to a cut above his eye that his corner couldn't seal. And that was... ****, almost ten years ago now.

Lesnar is a beast, but Fedor is THE beast. I don't see him losing to Lesnar, but then again, I don't see how he could grapple Lesnar that well either. Lesnar is just so damn big and bulky, it'd be hard to find a way to effective sub him or get in close enough for the knock out.

And the Arlovski fight was Arlovski being too impatient. He went for the knee and forgot all about how dangerous Fedor's striking is. Fedor is the most complete fighter in the world. Maybe Lyoto Machida is right behind him, but other than that, no one can touch the guy.
Report Spam   Logged

mannytheniggarific
Showdown Superstar
UWE Upper Midcarder

Win/Loss: the fuck you wanna know for? I'm legendary ho.

that nigga you hate, love, and wanna ****

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 06:42:39 pm »

I REALLY wanna see what lashley can do in ufc. he's been whipping some serious ass everywhere else he's fought, and the scariest thing about him is that his stand up is pretty nice. if he got comfortable on his feet, he'd be a real problem, because right now his whole intention is to go to the ground and beat the **** out of you until you cry out for mercy or pass out completely.

as far as lesnar goes. earlier i was saying that i though gonzaga could beat him. i'm not so sure about that anymore, but i'd still like to see them fight. fedor would **** him up, though. as long as fedor can keep the fight a stand up game, he'll kick brock's ass. if it goes to the ground it's a whole different ball game where fedor could still kick his ass but brock has an equal chance of doing the same to fedor.
Report Spam   Logged

YEAH NIGGA!!! i have returned you swamp suckin sacks of horse ****. I say this with love mind you. suck a herpes outbreak dick if you don't like it. Biatches.
Ace "The Bleach" Borger
UWE Midcarder

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 11:32:23 pm »

On a side note, I'm gutted Bisping lost, seeing as he's from Manchester like me. I think Dan Henderson was a bit outta line hitting him again once he was clearly knocked out too!

Bisping talked alotta **** too, just like Mir, and just like Mir, he got his ass handed to him.  He deserved it.  He wasnt ever that good that he should have thought he COULD talk **** like that to someone, especially to Henderson.
Report Spam   Logged

UWE RECORD
Dark Matches - W1-L0
Showdown - W2-L2-NC1
PPV - W1-L1

NWA-Hawaii Record

Power 15
April - #5 +-

Greenbean
The Kingpin
Administrator
UWE Great

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 12:25:35 am »

Bisping talked alotta **** too, just like Mir, and just like Mir, he got his ass handed to him.  He deserved it.  He wasnt ever that good that he should have thought he COULD talk **** like that to someone, especially to Henderson.

Oh Bisping DID get his ass handed to him. I was kinda hoping he'd be able to back up all his talk, but clearly he wasn't.
Report Spam   Logged

Baron Von Jihad
UWE Upper Midcarder

FALCON PUNCH!

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 01:35:55 am »

The sucker punch Hendo took on Bisping was uncalled for, no matter how much **** Bisping talked. It doesn't matter, that's not just tasteless, but it's dangerous as well. Sudden shock trauma like getting punched in the face while being asleep (which is what being knocked out is) can do a lot of **** to your body. Hendo proved he's got no class.

And as for the fight itself, yeah, Bisping did the stupid thing by dancing to Hendo's right, when it's been well documented how much power he's got in his right hand. Aside from that, Bisping controlled the fight. When he started circling to the right, he put himself in the danger zone and paid for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: